Of Neighbors, Friends, and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both were breathing heavily when Mark kissed her lovingly. Jennifer was in heaven. To feel such a man make love to her, to have his cock and his seed inside her, added to his tenderness, was a new experience for her.

"Mark..." she whispered to him, trying to find words.

He tried to climb off her.

"No! Stay! Don't move..." she begged. "Let me just feel you like this."

So, he lay on top of her for some time, as the new lovers simply looked at each other, saying nothing. But both could feel the bond growing between them.

His shrinking cock finally slipped out of her warm sheath, and Mark rolled off her. Jennifer slipped her fingers between her legs and felt his semen oozing out of her well-used pussy. She brought her fingers to her lips and licked, eyeing him the whole time.

Mark held her close, and for Jennifer, the intimacy of lying in his arms seemed unbelievable.

As he held her, Mark started laughing. "You swear like a sailor! If only your colleagues knew that there's a passionate woman hidden inside you."

"I hope you won't tell."

"Our secret," he replied, kissing her head. "I hope you'll stay the night."

"Yes!" she smiled.

He found a toothbrush for her, and after a shower they snuggled in bed as Jennifer fought off her doubts that this could all be true.

*****

Monday morning, Jennifer felt gentle kisses on her back. "Morning," she heard. "Sex is a wonderful sedative."

She remembered where she was and who she was with. The old saw of it not being a dream flashed in her mind, yet there he was, looking at her with 'those' eyes.

"What time do you have to be at work?" he asked.

Reality reared its head and Jennifer hopped out of bed. Only the sight of this handsome, naked man sitting on the bed slowed her down. And she realized he was admiring her naked body, as well.

"I've got to get going!" she exclaimed, stopping long enough to give him a quick, passionate kiss. "Where are my clothes!"

She dressed as Mark watched her, bemused.

"I've gotta go. But tonight. Let me make you dinner. Come by, after your run." She kissed him one more time, as she dashed home to get ready for work.

"Red or white?" he called out.

As Jennifer drove to the clinic, she hoped she had arranged herself correctly for the day. And her mind was distracted by her thoughts and her heart. Could it be real? Her mind argued as her heart told her she was hopelessly in love. The only question was, was he?

That evening, Jennifer picked up some Dover sole. She was shamelessly going to show off her cooking skills, and fish was fast.

At seven sharp, Mark knocked on her door and was greeted by a woman in a lovely dress.

"Your usual cooking attire?" he smirked.

"For special company," she replied, closing the door, and giving him a lingering kiss.

He presented her with a Sauvignon Blanc that showed he knew something about wine.

"Hoping to seduce me with wine?" she flirted.

With candles on the table, they ate but said little. The draw of more lovemaking was on both minds.

She had barely cleared the table when Mark came up behind her, and wrapping her in his arms, licked her ear.

"Um... Let's settle in the living room," she told him, with a quivering voice.

Jennifer led him to the sofa, determined to lead. She turned and placed his hand on the sash of the dress. He smiled at her tempting offer, and pulled on it, freeing her bare breasts and revealing that she was naked underneath.

She pulled off his shirt before pushing him to the sofa.

Straddling his chest she asked, "Tell me? Do you like licking the icing off cakes?"

Mark remembered his comment the day before and was happy to indulge. He cupped the tits dangling before him and brought them to his lips. She sighed as he slowly lavished attention on both; his sucking and licking becoming more aggressive.

It felt so erotic to Jennifer, both sexy and creating an unexplainable nurturing feeling. She simply watched him suck on her tits, enjoying the look of satisfaction it gave him.

Sated by his tit worshiping for the moment, she offered her lips to him which he kissed ravenously.

"Let's retire to my room," she said, sultrily.

Unashamed of her naked body, she took his hand and led him upstairs.

In her room, he saw his photograph that he gave her, prominently placed.

"To remind me of you, and what I feared I might have lost."

Mark turned and kissed her, reminding Jennifer with that kiss, of his feelings. She dropped his pants and felt his hard shaft, her hand conveying her desire.

They fell on the bed and made passionate love through the evening, learning what turned each other on, and finishing with him filling her womb, once again, with his seed.

"Mark," she started, lying beside him and feeling his delectable body in her bliss, "funny... what is it about you cumming inside me... To feel you inside me." Then she laughed. "God! I can't get enough of you!"

She rested on his shoulder, "Can someone love another too much?"

"Jen," he said softly, "I'm not going anywhere. You seemed to have hooked me. Whatever the spell you cast."

"Mr. Cunningham, you do have a knack for charming women."

"One woman," he finished, kissing her.

Jennifer put her head back on his shoulder, her finger tracing his body until it fell on his spent manhood. "I love touching your cock," she smirked, feeling it. "Mind?"

"Anytime, as long as I can enjoy your 'icing.'"

Jennifer drifted off to sleep, comforted by having him in her bed for the first time.

*****

The next morning, Jennifer woke up first and took a minute to admire her lover. 'Her Lover!' she reminded herself. She still couldn't believe it. The thought that this couldn't last niggled in the background, but she did her best to ignore it.

She kissed him, reminding him both had work. As he dressed, Mark reminded her they had a jogging date, then told her it was his turn to provide dinner. "I want you to know I can cook a decent meal."

As she headed off to work, she laughed to herself, "And he can cook?"

The week passed and the weekend brought a two-day session of lovemaking, spending the whole time either making love or just lounging naked together.

Another week came and went. The lovers slept together every night, their passions unabated. Some of his clothes found their way into her closet as her things ended up in his.

And Jennifer's colleagues noted a change in her. Her cheerful disposition seemed even more so, and inquired if there was any reason.

And the running helped her self-image. She lost some weight, not a lot, but enough to give her confidence. They started taking hikes on nearby trails with Jennifer encouraging his nature photography.

The weeks passed and September brought a return of the symphony. Jennifer took a mischievous delight in being on his arm as they walked through the lobby. Where, in the past, she dressed down her assets, now she loved showing off her cleavage, confident that his love was more than physical.

One Friday, Mark told her he was being sent on a business trip the next week. "I'll be back next Friday."

"I'll have a nice dinner waiting for you then," she smiled.

Saturday evening, they ended up in Mark's bed making slow love. Lying naked together, Jennifer played with his growing erection as he played with her tits. She loved feeling his cock in her mouth. She slid down to it, and held it up, giving it a good looking over.

She made love to his cock a while, and enjoyed sucking on it as much as she enjoyed pleasuring him.

Satisfied with his erection, she rolled on her back and teased him. "Take me!"

He gave her a wry smile then climbed between her legs. He had learned by then, that looking into her eyes as his shaft slid into her wet sheath, triggered her.

"Fuck!" she sighed, feeling him inside her again, wrapping his lean body in her arms.

He fucked her slowly, watching the pleasure in her face. Something about her getting aroused that tickled his fancy. This woman with a reserved facade, with a passionate heart hidden within. They were in no hurry, and simply enjoyed this union, this most intimate expression of their connection.

Jennifer could feel his passion rising. She wanted it. She wanted to feel him cum inside her again as he has done these many nights now. She never tired of feeling him plant his sperm in her, to feel his release!

"Fuck, yes! I want your cum!" she begged, her own ardor on edge. She grabbed his tight ass, willing the release of his sperm in her womb.

His groans signaled to her his orgasm and her wish for his seed. The primal passion in his orgasm, the feeling of his seed filling her, finally sent Jennifer over the edge as well.

And as usual, these many weeks in, Jennifer fell asleep in his arms.

*****

Mark left for his business trip Monday, and for the first time in a while, Jennifer slept alone in her bed. That and the following nights gave her time to reflect. Where was it all headed? She fretted over his feelings. Will he tire of her? Her bed seemed a very lonely place.

Friday, Mark entered her place, the formalities of knocking long passed. He found her in the kitchen in the same dress she wore the first time she cooked for him. The lovers embraced with passionate kisses.

"Filet tonight. Steak is a great way to capture a man's heart. It'll be ready soon." Mark opened the wine, then sat at the kitchen table admiring her. As she walked by, he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her passionately.

"Mark! I must get dinner on the table!" she giggled.

But those gestures drove Jennifer to distraction and Mark knew it.

They eyed each other hungrily over dinner, eager to make love after five days apart.

"Just pile the dishes on the counter," Jennifer ordered, innocently.

As he placed the dishes, Jennifer came up behind him, wrapping one hand around his abs as the other grabbed his crotch. "Living room!" was all she said.

At the sofa, Jennifer untied her dress and let it slip off her shoulders, revealing her nude form. without taking her eyes off him, she stripped Mark then sat sultrily on the sofa, "Lick my 'icing.'"

She had his head in her lap and offered him a breast to suck on as her hand reached for his erection.

"Oh, yeah, suck on them," she sighed, as she fondled his hard cock, thrilling at knowing he was hard for her!

Mark knew he'd blow his load soon at this rate, he quickly got between Jennifer's legs and ate her with gusto, releasing her pent-up lust in a convulsing orgasm.

"I want your cock!" she cried out, pulling him to sit before straddling his lap. He sucked on her tits as she rode him deliriously.

"Fuck... Jen... Too much!" he mumbled, his own desire spinning out of control.

"Do it! Yes!" she begged, as she felt his hips bucking.

The orgasm washed over her to the joy of feeling him cum inside her again. They moaned and rocked in each other's arms until both climaxes ebbed.

Jennifer started whimpering as Mark comforted her.

"Jen?"

She collected herself enough to answer, "Oh, what you do to me, Mr. Cunningham!" She looked straight at him. "Is it possible to love someone too much?"

She hugged him again, wishing she never had to let go.

"I love you too, Jen," he whispered.

"Sorry," she continued, "sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you."

"Hmm..." he replied. "And I can think of something that can solve that. Why don't you marry me?"

Her head popped up with a start and she looked at him wide eyed.

"Well, will you marry me?"

Tears welled in her eyes, and she found herself tongue-tied.

"Tough decision?" he teased, seeing her reaction.

"Well... Well, YES! Oh my God! Mark! Yes! Really?"

"Jen, do you still doubt I'm madly in love with you?"

She put her head in his neck, trying to get hold of her emotions.

"And how many women get marriage proposals with a cock buried in their pussies," he quipped, grinding his hips so she could feel him still inside her.

She whimpered as she felt his manhood shift in her core, then looked at him adoringly. "Sure, it's not my tits?"

He licked a tit, "Doesn't hurt to have great 'icing.'" He laughed before turning serious, "I love you, Jen. You are an extraordinary woman. And I feel very lucky to have found you."

She lost it at that point, and with her head in his neck, burst into tears.

"Jen... Jen..." he whispered, comforting her with his hands.

When she seemed to recover, he made his demand, "One thing. I hate ceremonies. And the logistics of our families! Let's elope. Two weeks, we go to the courthouse and get married. No fuss. This should be about you and me! Can you get a week off for our honeymoon?"

"The office has been bitching about me not taking vacation. I'll get it," she sniffled.

"I love you, Jen. I can't imagine another woman like you."

"Sure it's not because I make more money than you?" she parried, before hugging him.

"Not THAT much more, I hope."

She looked at him, and with a serious tone, asked, "Make love to me!"

She lifted off of him, his cock flopping out of her soaking pussy. She found herself lifted in his arms.

"I confess, I am something of a romantic," he told her, as he carried her upstairs.

"Our secret!"

They made love into the night, fucking in different positions, followed by Jennifer sucking him to another erection and another round of lovemaking.

Finally exhausted by seeming endless fucking, Jennifer lay beside him, her fingers feeling his irresistible body.

"Oh, one thing," he whispered. "Rings. Starting with an engagement ring. Let's shop tomorrow."

"Mr. Cunningham, you do have a way of winning my heart."

A minute later, she told him, "One thing, I'm Dr. Kaminski. That won't change." And after a pause, "But in private, you can call me Mrs. Cunningham."

"Fair enough! Are you planning on calling me Mr. Kaminski in private?"

Jennifer snuggled closer, fighting back tears and knowing this was the most extraordinary night of her life.

*****

Jennifer woke up Saturday morning, and looked upon her lover-- no, her fiancé! In her eyes, he looked angelic. She laughed at herself, admitting she was hopelessly in love.

She woke him with a gentle kiss and reminded him of the day's shopping.

Breakfast was mostly silent. Jennifer could barely contain herself looking at him giddily, her fiancé!

Later that morning, they were at a jeweler, looking over rings. The engagement ring was first. They found one that was worthy of his future wife, but wouldn't bankrupt him.

"Would you like it back in the box?" the saleswoman asked.

"No." He smiled, placing it on her finger. "Better get used to wearing it."

Two wedding rings were settled on and they headed home. At his place, Mark offered two options, a honeymoon on some tropical beach with other tourists, or a cabin in the mountains, where it would be cold outside but a warm bed, and just the two of them. The cabin was her clear choice.

Saturday night and Sunday were two more days of passionate lovemaking, with Jennifer insatiable for his cum, either in her mouth or inside her pussy.

Monday, work resumed. Jennifer played it low key, and none of her colleagues noticed the ring. She popped into Dr. Jenson's office, the practice head.

"Pam, I need the week after next off. And the Friday before."

"Finally, Jen. Glad to see you use that vacation time. Short notice, but we can tweak the schedule. So, taking a vacation?"

Jennifer put her hand on her chest and wiggled her ring finger.

A shriek was heard throughout the clinic causing heads to pop out of doorways.

"Oh my God! Jen! Who is he?"

"He's stopping by tomorrow for lunch." Then she whispered, "I kinda want to show him off."

Word spread quickly and Jennifer found herself, and her ring, the day's center of attention.

The next day, Suzy was at the receptionist's desk when a very good-looking man appeared before her. She beamed a big smile, "Can I help you?"

"I'm here to see Dr. Kaminski."

"Oh, an appointment?" she asked, looking at her computer.

"No, lunch."

Suzy connected the dots. She grabbed the phone to call, then decided this needed immediate handling, "Uh, Mark, is it?"

He nodded.

"I'll fetch her."

Suzy popped her head into Jennifer's office where she was finishing up consulting with a mother and her six-year-old. "Uh. Jen? Mark is here," she said, rolling her eyes.

As she returned to her desk, Suzy informed those in the break room. And heads were peeking out for a look.

Jennifer greeted Mark in the lobby, and gave him her best, romantic kiss for show. "Come, let me show you where I work."

She showed him around, beaming at the looks of each of her female coworkers as she introduced him.

That night the subject of their homes were worked out. He would move in with her and rent his out.

*****

Jennifer prevailed on her friend Cathy to be their witness. And Cathy insisted on treating them to a lunch after.

They went home, officially man and wife, to pack for their honeymoon. They were barely inside the door when they attacked each other, kissing passionately. They ran upstairs and stripped.

Jennifer pounced first. She pushed him against a wall and began sucking on his growing member. She sucked and licked until he couldn't take it any longer. His cock exploded in Jennifer's mouth, and she swallowed his load, knowing she was giving her man-- her husband-- enormous pleasure.

Mark was intent on evening the score. He carried her to their bed, where he ravaged her womanhood with his tongue until she came. He let her catch her breath before digging in again and refusing to release her.

"Mark, easy! Oh. Fuck... Mark, oh shit... Fuck... Mark... Oh God!" she screamed, until another orgasm hit.

"Mark, please! Stop!" She laughed, pushing his head away.

"I like making you cum, Mrs. Cunningham," he teased.

Those words hit her, she really was married, and to such a man! "Let me suck on your cock again," she begged.

Mark knelt by her head, and she began sucking on him, feeling his cock swell, as his hand played with her large, soft breasts.

When she felt he was ready, she pinned him to the bed and rode him. Fucking her husband for the first time, her heart bursting with joy. He came eventually, filling her womb with his sperm, giving Jennifer an indescribable satisfaction.

She leaned to him, and with a kiss, said, "We consummated our marriage. No escaping it now."

He kissed his new wife lovingly, trying to express with his lips and his eyes, what his words couldn't.

The next morning, they drove the six hours to their honeymoon hideaway in the mountains. They spent most of it in front of the fire or in bed making love. It became something of a competition to see who could bring out more orgasms from the other. With Mark usually winning. They only ventured out for a mountain hike once the entire week.

*****

They arrived home Sunday, man and wife, and started a new routine of work followed by lovemaking most nights.

The last of his things were brought over and Jennifer looked over the closet space she lost to her husband. 'Well worth it!' she mused.

Neither had told their families about being married. Jennifer took a devious route of simply telling her parents she was bringing home someone 'special' for Thanksgiving.

When Thanksgiving week arrived, they took off for the three-hour drive to her parents' house Wednesday evening. She let Mark know her youngest sister, Liz, would be there, along with her middle sister, Pat and her husband. And that Pat was expecting their first child.

"Are you sure about springing this on them?" he asked.

"Yes! It's going to be delicious."

They arrived about nine and Jennifer led her husband to her childhood home.

"Mom? Dad?" she called out.

Her mother and sisters emerged from the kitchen, as her father followed.