Of Neighbors, Friends, and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

"Mom, Dad, meet Mark," she beamed, wiggling the ring on her finger.

"Jen? Jen! Oh my God! Jen!" her mother cried out, hugging her eldest daughter. Jennifer's sisters simply stared at their new brother-in-law in disbelief.

It was a bit before her mother turned to look over her new son-in-law and her eyes brightened.

She hugged him before turning to Jennifer, "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Well, it's a long story..."

Her father interrupted at this point. "Can I shake my new son-in-law's hand?"

He looked Mark over. "I hope you're good enough for my daughter," he said wryly.

"Dad!"

"Come," Mr. Kaminski said, "need a drink after that drive?"

"A scotch, if you have it?"

The men walked to the liquor cabinet as Jennifer beamed, he passed his first test with the correct answer.

Her mother turned to Jennifer. "This is sudden. When did you get married?"

"Three weeks now. He asked to elope. And..." she added, looking at him. "I wasn't going to say no to him."

Her mother then whispered to her. "You aren't pregnant, are you?"

"Mom! No." She took her mother's hand. "No, mom, I love him, and he loves me."

"Well, he is handsome. I'll give you that."

"Handsome inside and out," Jennifer replied, with a tear in her eye.

"Oh Jen!" her mother exclaimed, and hugged her eldest daughter.

The sleeping arrangements changed, since husband and wife could sleep in the same room.

"Small bed, I'm afraid," Jennifer told him.

"Cozy, I'd say."

Thursday morning, the women gathered in the kitchen and got the details of their whirlwind romance, as Mark faced a grilling from his father-in-law, while watching the games.

And over dinner, Mark charmed the women of the family with his conversation and smile as Jennifer beamed in triumph.

Pat and her husband drove home that evening as the others turned in.

In her small bed, Jennifer turned to him, "Well, you were a success."

"How so?"

"Mark, I got the brains of the family, my sisters got the looks. They were the ones always hooking good-looking guys in school, not me." She smirked, "Is it wrong of me to gloat over catching such an exceptional husband?"

"Glad I could be of service," he replied, taking her in his arms.

Their kissing became more passionate until Mark was on top of her, as Jennifer felt his manhood drive deep into her core. They fucked in her bed until, overcome by passion, she clamped her hand over her mouth to muffle her cries of ecstasy as Mark groaned with each spasm of his cock releasing his seed inside her.

The next morning, they gathered in the kitchen for breakfast. Liz pulled her sister aside, "You really should fix that creaky bed," she smirked, as Jennifer gave her a knowing look.

Later, Jennifer and Mark said their goodbyes.

"Take care of my favorite daughter," Mr. Kaminski advised him, with a wink.

"My, my, a husband that can charm the pants off my family." Jennifer smiled, putting her head on his shoulder as they drove off.

"And you'll charm my parents at Christmas."

The thought of the meeting hit her in the pit of her stomach.

*****

Mark had told his family of their marriage earlier, and that he was bringing his wife with him for the holidays.

As they drove up to the house in a rental car, Jennifer steeled herself.

"Hello?" Mark called out as they entered. His father greeted them with a warm smile, but his mother looked over Jennifer reservedly.

"Dad, meet Dr. Kaminski."

He greeted his new daughter-in-law with a hug and a reassuring smile.

Over the next few days, the two doctors hit it off, his father liking nothing more than to talk 'shop' with another physician.

"Finally got a doctor in the family, Dad," Mark joked.

Even his mother was warming up to her.

The day before their return home, they made love in his bed, Jennifer riding his manhood as he indulged in sucking on her tits, finally pumping his sperm deep inside her.

Feeling his seed inside her always created a rush of emotions in Jennifer. And new thoughts returned. She climbed beside him, slipping her hand between her legs, and feeling his cum seeping out of her sheath.

She kissed him, then said, "I love feeling your cum inside me." She rested her head on his chest and continued, "Mark, there's something we haven't talked about."

"I'm all ears."

"Children."

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd bring that up."

"Well, what are your feelings?"

"I've never been in a hurry. But I can't think of anyone better to bear my children," he replied, sealing his point with a languishing kiss.

Jennifer's hand caressed his body, then said, "Mark, I'm thirty-six, almost thirty-seven, understand?"

He was silent for some time, then, "I guess we better start making babies!"

He pulled her on top of him and kissed her passionately to make his point. She looked at him adoringly, "I love you."

"That will make impregnating you easier, then," he chuckled, before resuming making love to her.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck me!" she begged, with Mark on top of her, driving his cock deeply.

They came together, with Jennifer clawing his back, imagining he was already impregnating her.

They made goodbyes at the door, where Jennifer received a warm embrace from her mother-in-law followed by no words, only a smile.

Jennifer slouched in the seat as he drove them to the airport. "I think your mother accepted me."

"I didn't have any doubts," he replied, as his hand caressed her thigh.

*****

Jennifer stopped taking the Pill immediately, but she warned him it might not happen the first go round.

She calculated her fertility and a few days before told him they should abstain until the time was right. "I want your sperm count at its best," she teased him, as she pressed her hand to his crotch.

In bed that night, he reminded her, "I may need to abstain, but you don't."

With that, he got between her legs and licked his way to her lovebox. 'Fuck!' she thought to herself, still amazed she won him. Jennifer was soon squirming to his attentive tongue, and when he slipped his fingers into her soaking pussy, it triggered her orgasm.

"I'm satisfied just watching you cum!" he said, kissing her belly.

The fact they were hoping to plant a baby there wasn't lost on Jennifer.

The first night of her window, Jennifer explained to him, "Once a night for the next week or so. Think you can handle that?" she smirked. "So, make the best of your one orgasm a day!"

"Can I choose the position?"

He chose the sofa and lay back on it, telling her to sit on his face. "Got to get you ready."

Mark ate Jennifer ravenously, and soon had her primed for the night's action. The feeling of him working her clit with his tongue brought her to an orgasm. Gasping with a silly grin on her face, she looked down at her husband, his smiling eyes looking back, clearly pleased with his work.

"Fuck! I want you inside me!" she exclaimed.

As she climbed off his face, Mark sat on the sofa. Jennifer knelt on the floor between his legs feeling his manhood, the cock that, hopefully, would put a baby in her belly.

"Don't waste it," he warned.

Jennifer straddled his hard shaft and lowered herself on it as Mark began sucking on her nipples. She began riding him as he pulled his lips to hers. She drove her tongue into his mouth, feeling herself wrapped in his arms.

"Just do it!" she whispered in his ear, riding him harder.

"You want it?" he teased. "You want my cum inside you? You want me to plant a baby inside you."

The fact that he was impregnating her, drove Jennifer into a frenzy. "Yes... Yes! Do it!"

Her wild passion was more than Mark could stand and he thrust upwards, pushing his rod deep as it released his seed inside her.

"Oh. Fuck! Yes...!" she screamed, knowing his sperm was filling her womb.

They bucked and spasmed in mutual orgasms until his rod finished servicing her. Jennifer held him, eyes closed, as she realized what this meant.

"Well, Mrs. Cunningham, happy now?"

She kissed the father of her prospective child lovingly. "I love you, Mr. Kaminsky."

Mark licked her nipples. "Are female orgasms conducive to making babies?" he asked, rhetorically.

As they hugged each other, basking in the glow of a first attempt, Jennifer reminded him, "Save your sperm for tomorrow."

"Can't wait. Making babies is fun!"

His joke only served to make her love him even more.

The next night, it was Jennifer's turn to choose the position. She led Mark to their bedroom and undressed him before stripping naked for him. She came up to him and kissed his lips delicately as her hand fondled his growing erection.

She knelt before him, holding his manhood like a precious object, kissing it lovingly, her eyes looking at him, conveying her desire. She sucked on it a bit before lying on the bed and spreading her legs, revealing her moist slit. "Take me!" she teased.

"I'm in no hurry," he replied, before running his tongue up her leg. "I prefer seeing my wife cum first."

"Fuck!" was all she could mutter, as he dove into her lovebox. While she watched him attending to her, his eyes expressing so much, it still seemed unbelievable that she had found such a man, and that he would be the father of her child.

He seemed to know every one of her buttons and soon had her thrashing with passion before she cried out in ecstasy. When her orgasm ended, she felt him kissing his way up her body, pausing a while at her luscious breasts.

"I love seeing you like this," he whispered, as his cock probed her entrance.

If Mark's goal was to prime her for his seed, he could not have done more. It was primal. Her only thought was for his seed, his baby!

"Fuck! Mark!" she cried, as his rod plummeted to the hilt.

He fucked her hard, his own ardor driven wild by her delirious passion. She held his face, willing him to plant his sperm inside her. And when he came, she held him tightly, sensing that this was the one! That this union would make a baby -- their baby.

"Moments like this, I wish I could make love to you all night," he whispered. He looked at her adoringly. "I love you so much."

"Stop making me cry!" she half laughed, half cried, as she felt his cock slip out of her cum-filled pussy.

The next few days, they continued their plan, and the effort to make a baby seemed to bond them ever closer.

"If your sperm didn't do its job this month, we'll just have to try again next month." Jennifer told him as she climbed into bed next to him. "And you deserve a reward for your effort."

She worked her way down his body, then held up his member, the cock of the man she adored. She never tired of showing her love. And what better way than sucking on his cock.

"Oh... Jen!" he gasped, as his rod slid into her mouth. As he had learned her buttons, she had learned just how to pleasure him. She slowly worked up her pace until he couldn't take any more, and his cock exploded in her mouth.

Jennifer swallowed his load, taking satisfaction in getting off her husband. 'Husband!' A word that pleased her to no end.

*****

Jennifer resisted the temptation of testing herself every day. But when her period failed to appear, she eagerly got out the test kit.

That night, after they got into bed together, she looked at Mark a long time, as he waited. "I worry sometimes I love you too much, Mr. Kaminski. And it's only worse seeing how you're the father of my child."

He smiled in silence, realizing what she was telling him.

"Make love to me!" she asked gently.

They made love well into the night. And sated, Mark drifted off to sleep, as Jennifer, unable to sleep herself, looked at him with a smile.

Her mind recalled that day, months earlier, thinking about that three-month-old, and how the chance of having one of her own was slipping away. Yet, here was the love of her life -- a man who truly loved her -- and the father of her child.

She curled up next to him, thinking of the future, and whether there was time for one more baby.

_______________

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers