All Comments on 'Of Our Hell and Heaven'

by fermpera

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fermperafermperaover 10 years agoAuthor
Would like.......

To the readers of this story: I'd like very much if someone of you makes a comment about what you think of this story; good or bad, on the positive or negative, but please let me know your opinión. As you know the only pay we have for our work is your words. I'd like to hear from you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I have read several of your stories and have always been fascinated by the characters and situations that you create

OscarDanOscarDanover 10 years ago
Magnífico

Quiero que Girlfriendfilms haga una película con este relato con Julia Ann como Sofi y Brea Bennett como Marie.

illicitAriesillicitAriesover 10 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed this tale of yours. Aside from missing words here and there & a few other grammatical errors, it was wonderfully written. I would have liked more banter between Sofia & Marie. Also a little more on Sofia's daily life would have been awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SUPERB

I couldnt give a 10 because 5 is the max.

That said, some comments:

This could be an extraordinary script for a movie, perhaps with a more dramatic ending . such as Sophie's dead thru cancer, or that the young lesbies get together - which fortunatelly doesnt occur here.

I loved the romantic part of the story. The suspense given by Sophie's departure and later Sophie's disappearance, gave a stunning emotional thrill to it.

I would have liked to see a real depravated scene such as an orgiastic honeymoon between the 4 women, including double penetrations and golden showers, or the more humble scene of accepting and matching the invitation to meet Susana's fisting act in Mar del Plata's resort. .

I trully liked the precision of the information given about argentinian sites, flight schedules, flight duration, commuter and connection options, and so on. It makes feel the story real, and very probably some parts of it are taken from actual events (a guess).

A strange feeling I had was reading the name of Maria de las Mercedes. Even many old women have that name in South America, nobody calls them as such. Just Maria, Mercedes, Meche, Mary, but no one would use the long entire name to call them, except on official matters. I guess the author, even knowing it, selected this long name because it sounded very spanish and was no exact and fully correspondence to an english first name. Some small errors in italian shows the author doesnt speak it as her mother language. Looks like her spanish is it, in fact, as there are some English grammatical errors, even she had a proofwriter, but the spanish is perfect, outside the intentionally imperfections demanded by the script - and the absence of the ñ (for Doña) in the english keyboard.

Perhaps the only little hole in the story is that the strong italian family didnt do nothing after the father kidnapped the 6 old daughter. Probably at the time Interpol could have done a lot to find the child and get it back to her mother. The American embassy might have protected the father, as an agent as he was, but not the kidnapping of an argentinian child. Besides, Argentina had lost Malvinas war in 1982, and Alfonsin restored democracy in 1983. Ha had to resign 6 months before his term ended, but Menen, another civil President took office in 1989, around time where the abduction occurred. So, at the time there was no military government and justice was working on prosecuting civil rights offenders at full. Therefore, it looks ununderstandable the laissez--faire attitude of the italian-origin traditionalist family.

grangurugranguruover 9 years ago
EXTRAORDINARIO

A lo dicho en ingles solo me cabe agregar que admiro la pluma de fer, la solidez del guion y lo apasionante de sus relatos.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

Absolutely one of the best I've ever read!

Thank you so much!

L

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous