Of Salvation and Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." Is all I said while she pulled my shirt off. I heard a sharp intake of breath and knew she seen the scars. They were bad, some days I swore I could still feel the pain from them even though I don't remember receiving them.

"Oh you sweet girl, we knew you had a past we just figured it was a bad fallout with your family but this..." Her words trailed off.

The witches sent me on my fist mission when I was just six. I was instructed to kill the family that adopted me. They were kind and loving, I grew attached to them quickly having been shown how happy life could be. That was the last time I allowed that. When I failed they sent someone else.

I watched as the family that welcomed me in was tortured for days. It was my punishment. I had to watch as they rapped the mother repeatedly as she screamed in agony while her husband and son not much older than me watched. It lasted until she checked out mentally and died from internal trauma caused by items they had used to rape her.

Their son was chained down with starving rats that slowly ate through his flesh. When I tried to help I was strapped down and spelled to be unable to look away, my eyes forced to stay open until they dried to the point I thought they surely would have just fallen out. The father was the last alive, all form of life gone from his eyes. I snapped his neck with my magic to end his suffering.

After that I killed with a 100% success rate, I delivered quick deaths to insure the people wouldn't be forced to endure torture until they died mentally and then physically. I'd be lying if I said there weren't times I killed for fun. Some of the people were in fact evil monster that hurt the innocent and when they did I'd have fun with them before I inevitably ripped their hearts out. By the time I was 17 I had killed so many people I stopped counting. Sometimes I would blackout for days and wake covered in blood with no memory and the witches would never tell me anything.

Then I was nothing.

The hot water was welcoming on my skin. Roslin had stepped out to give me some privacy and probably to catch her breath. The scars shocked her, she knew by looking at them the amount of pain I had to have gone through to receive them. They were immortal so while they could be injured they wouldn't scar and would heal much faster.

I plunged under the hot water and wiped my face, cleaning the blood that had dried from the cut on my forehead. I was so fucked, they couldn't take my memory so now I'd become a prisoner or inevitable killed. From Ragnars declaration in the hospital room I'd be tortured until I gave them answers. I opened my eyes under the water feeling his magic. He was standing above the tub eyes glowing amber fixated on the scar between my breast. He looked calmer now but still had a dark gloom around him. He was dangerously beautiful in a I like to flirt with death kind of way.

When he noticed I was looking at him from under the water he locked eyes with me and we just stared at each other. His eyes bore into mine as they grew darker again. I couldn't tell what he was but I didn't need to because I knew he was powerful and terrifying and not something to mess with, but here I was.

My lungs started to burn asking for oxygen but I didn't dare break the eye contact. I contemplated breathing in the water and ending it all. It'd be a painless death compared to whatever he had planned. Almost like he knew my thoughts he yanked me up from the water and I gasped for air and from the rush of need his touch sent through me. I yanked my arm from his grasp in confusion. Clarences touch had a similar effect from before when he touched my forehead.

"No killing yourself until I've gotten what I want from you Stray." He growled out looking over my body. If he had felt anything he didn't show it. "Out" he ordered.

I was butt ass naked and he was watching me like I would disappear if he blinked. I was never ashamed or proud of my body I never gave it much thought at all. I was short but very fast, my hips were curvy, my breast perky and plump and my ass looked good in anything. I was seducing men at 13 just to rip their hearts out, the witches said my body was made to draw people in so I could kill them and I did just that. Now it looked the same but the scars told a story of horror and my missing magic made it worthless.

I stood up as water dripped down my body. The chilly air made my nipples grow hard, my reflection met me in a mirror behind Ragnar. I looked like a ghost, my porcelain skin scared, my white hair fell around my shoulders to my hips, my eyes ice blue and empty. When I stepped out I turned away from him to grab the clothes Roslin had put out for me. A deep growl came from behind me and I only assumed it was from seeing the other scars. They stretched from just below my shoulders to my waist, they were ugly and thick, jagged like someone tried to tear me apart.

The once large bathroom now felt entirety too small with him standing so close to my naked body observing every inch and movement I made. He met my eyes in the mirror as he stood behind me, no readable emotion on it but his eyes had turned into a pit of molten lava.

I slipped the clothes on, it was just a T-shirt no bra with black lace panties and shorts. When I was dressed I tried to meet his eyes in the mirror but was gone. The bathroom door opened and a huge man stood there. He had sandy blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Come" is all he said turning and walking away.

I looked around for something I could use to possibly get away but there was nothing just furniture. I stepped into the bedroom and the man was standing by the bed. Chains came from the pillars now and I knew what was coming. The man was huge, his arms were easily as large as one of my thighs, he could snap me in two. I scanned the room quickly but the same as the bathroom nothing useful like they kept it empty on purpose. I went over to him and before I could say anything he clasped a chain on my arm and threw me on the bed. I shot up and went towards him but was yanked back by the short chain, he was just out of reach. Anger shot through me.

"Come a little closer or are you scared." I hissed out. He just smiled showing his beautiful teeth that I wanted to smash out.

"My names Cree and some advice firecracker, just give him what he wants, it'll save you a lot of pain." He laughed crossing his arms as his muscles flexed stressing against the black suit.

I hated him, I hated all of them, I hated my useless fucking body. Cree left through the door and I was alone in the huge cold room that smelled suffocatingly like Ragnar. I listened for anything with no luck, I had no idea where I was in the club or how to get out of here. My eyes grew heavy as I sat on the bed, my body was tired and wouldn't get far like this. My life had just me dragged back into this world but this time I was the prey.