Of Sand and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annnhhh ahhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck..... Aaaaahhhhhh." Fuck, you sound so hot when you cum!

We're spent and just lay on the beach for a while, our legs and arms entangled with each others and my head resting on your left shoulder.

We actually fall asleep there for a while and when I woke in the middle of the night, glanced at my watch, it was 2am.

"Babe, we gotta go," I whisper, trying to gently wake you up while planting kisses on your face. You stir and shift a bit and slowly open your eyes.

We gather up our stuff, both still tired and sleepy as well. We walk back with your arm around me. As we approach your condo, you ask me to come sleep over. I decline and point you in the direction of the hotel I'm staying at just a couple buildings away.

"See ya tomorrow then?"

"Sure! I'll probably be out on the beach by mid day, if not, you can find me at room #42."

We depart for the night with a deep kiss and sensual body groping hug. We need sleep, but tomorrow can't come soon enough!

12