All Comments on 'Of Sugar, Pearls and Heels'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A very beautiful love story, a true romance. Well written. What’s next?

TheDokTheDokover 1 year ago

It will take a lot to beat this story. Very imaginative and romantic. 5*

brackenhillbrackenhillover 1 year ago

Great combination of romance, eroticism and autobiography results in a great read.

MaroonPrincessMaroonPrincessover 1 year ago

5 stars. So well written. I loved the beauty and romance.

introverted1introverted1over 1 year ago

Great story. Not much Halloween to it though.

G5902G5902over 1 year ago

Ohhh wow!!! Five stars are not enough. I enjoyed the storyline, but again wow it was so beautifully written. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story — I look forward to reading this story for years to come!!!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Wow, a superbly crafted story. A relationship born in need but developed into much, much more. Really like how the women feel empowered by their nudity, embracing it. Very well done, well worthy of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super excellent!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Such a portrait of beauty and budding love you have painted

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

I hope you will have more to say about them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well thought out. The nudity progressed in steps that were safe for Leah. Her ultimate understanding of the power she and the other women at the party possessed is very compelling.

And the sex was sweet, I appreciate the emphasis on Leah’s satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

outstanding, thank you for you creative pros - I was left wanting for more and more - the ball room event was clearly. visualized, I felt like I was there, and really wanted to be there! Thank you. I was able to keep my hand of my stiffened member only because I wanted to read on.

Mark

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

Once again I read your story and am amazed by your skills at writing. The beginning...it took my breath away. I want to read it a second time as there were stylistic elements I want to....learn from. Thank you once again.for a wonderful read.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Interesting story, I'm hoping he keeps Leah, but there's no guarantee of that. Same may even gets her Masters, and decide she wants to pursue a career. I'm also wondering if Epstein with his gang attended this Ball. Five Stars.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

The E&V was mild to start with culminating in the Halloween ball. However, it seemed more of a love story and obviously Leah had to get accustomed to how her life was going to change and become; and Greg gave her the time and space needed. Well done 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The romance and the pushing of boundaries were intertwined beautifully. Thank you for such a well written passionate love story.

ecorcheecorcheover 1 year ago

Stories like this make me wish I could clone myself, one to pursue my passion for writing science fiction, another for writing - and reading - literotica. Thanks, Penny. I'll try to not be such a stranger.

LlornaLlornaover 1 year ago

What a lovely story! The character development, the charity ball event description, and your writing -- all first-rate!

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

Does this author know how to write anything but a 5 *_story. The sexuality oozes itself throughout this story. The characters are usually so life like, so loveable. The descriptions of events always have me believing that they have attended one themselves, nobody can dream up such scenarios. I am neglecting my once favourite authors, because I can't get enough of tp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous