Of Sugar, Pearls and Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+

When the door had closed behind them, I turned to see Greg wink at me. I could tell he'd seen me watching Mia. He took a sip of his drink, leaned back in his chair and let his eyes openly roam across the bare forms still lingering in the room. As another surprise, I found I didn't mind his looking. I knew his loyalties.

He turned back to me, took my hand.

"The exhibit's still open, Leah."

"Another time, I think. But it's been a good evening and thank you."

He smiled, kissed my fingertips as we rose and I felt shivers all the way to my toes. My eyes lingered on her pearl choker as we said goodnight to Jesse and Turner.

I could feel the Argus-eyed crowd studying my swaying bottom and legs as we walked to the door. Greg reclaimed his telephone; I waved at Jesse as he texted his chauffeur, then I was again enfolded in midnight fur, holding his arm as my heels clicked down the hallway and out into the night and the waiting limo.

The door closed on us and the car began to move. I flowed into his arms, my lips open and welcoming. His hand slid into the coat, found my breasts, cuddled them, squeezing, fondling, hefting their weight as I ground my lips against his. My nipples, stiff and expectant after an evening-long build-up, applauded his fingers, telegraphed their approval to my clit.

Once, three years ago in my shabby apartment, without the slightest desire, I had begun to undress to offer myself to him.

That time had passed.

Greg was an exceptional lover - considerate, expert, passionate. I loved his hands and lips on me, delighted in having him inside me, cherished his sturdy length stretching my womanhood.

Almost equally, I loved what I could do to this strong, wonderful man with my fingers and mouth and soft boobs. My ability to tease and arouse him, to lift him into shuddering, gasping ecstasy was a true delight, something of which I was genuinely proud.

The coat fell away as I rolled out of his arms and knelt before of him in naked splendour, fumbling for his zipper. The foolish cummerbund of course got in the way; I unfastened it, flung it against the window. Then his trousers were about his ankles and he was in my hands, fully erect, hard, ready.

The poor boy had been ready for hours, of course, like a five-year-old wandering a top-end candy store with every bin locked. Greg had spent the evening watching stunning, naked women of ever possible description strolling past him, always just out of reach.

The game played both ways and I laughed aloud, knowing I was as ready as he was.

I felt the sable against my thigh, reached for it, pulled it up, engulfed his rigid manhood in butter-soft blackness and, laughing, dragged it back and forth over him. He groaned, shivered. Grasping his shaft, I swirled his taut mushroom through the fur, around and around, back and forth. His breathing became more rapid and I cast the coat aside, lowered my head and felt my belly contract in response to his masculine odor before I was onto him, my tongue swirling around his crown, teasing his slit with quick flicks, bathing his length with broad, full strokes.

Pulling off him, I leaned forward, enfolded that magnificent, wet cock in my boobs, slid back and forth, watching his swollen crown emerge from between them, then disappear out of sight.

Above me, I could hear him push the intercom button, speak to the driver.

"Paul."

"Yes, sir."

"It's a nice night. We've decided to enjoy the sights. Just drive around for half an hour, please. Find some pleasant lights or something."

"Sir."

I pushed my boobs harder in against his cock, felt my own arousal grow as his veined length slid back and forth between them. I looked up and smiled at his clear pleasure.

His hand swept over my head, caressing, petting. I pulled back, leaned up for a quick kiss, then again lowered my mouth to him.

I felt him quiver in my hand, heard him hiss with pleasure. I sucked him in, deeper, harder, let my tongue circle his head, sweep along the underside of his shaft as I cupped and rolled his twins in my hand. I bobbed up and down over him, sucking and pumping soft skin over oaken core, my eyes locked up at his face, eager and bright.

I sped up, moving faster, still faster, then he pulled away, seized me by the waist, whirled me to land kneeling, my breasts pressed against the soft leather of the car seat. Fumbling to discard his trousers, he knelt, spread my legs with one knee and slid into me with one long, delicious, burning stroke, balls-deep into my welcoming pussy.

Strong hands sank into my hips, held me still as he drove into me, hammered my sex with his. I felt a light within me, a crystal sunbeam, pure, flowing and growing, stroke after stroke after loving stroke and the world shimmered, exploded and collapsed around me as his length throbbed and pulsed and trembled, filling me with his essence and love.

An age later, timeless time upon time, the limo coasted to a stop and he had me back in the fur, up in his arms, into the building and bed, sleeping safely and happily in arms of love.

No shame, no regrets, no doubts.

Not now, not ever.

Not for Greg's Leah.

+

Thanks for reading. Votes and comments are keyboard fuel, so please remember to vote, if not for this story, then for one you think is better.

Lastly, my thanks to mollylonglegs2020 for lighting the fuse for this story!