Of Tentacles and Eggs Pt. 04

Story Info
Tim finally returns home only to find more surprises.
7.5k words
4.95
8.9k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As indicated in previous parts, all characters in this story are over 18 and purely fictional.

PART 4

Chapter 1

On waking, I had sort of expected to find Dad hard at work with that tentacle of his deep inside Sean or Logan. Instead, I found myself alone, in Dad's bed but blessedly alone. I was pretty sure I was still naked, but I was mostly covered by a thin bed sheet. For a brief moment, I wondered whether I might have dreamt it all, whether it had all just been a terrible nightmare. That vain hope was dashed when Sean walked into the bedroom naked, a pussy between his muscular thighs slightly swollen with the beginnings of arousal, and his belly distended. He went straight to the closet, took what remained of the clothes inside from their hangers and stuffed them into an open suitcase on the floor.

"Hey bro! Finally awake!" he exclaimed when he noticed that my eyes were open. "Good timing. Dad says you need your sleep until your done changing, but we're almost ready to go. We were about to come wake you up." He was smiling stupidly again in that way that made him look as retarded as he had probably become.

"Go? Go where?" I asked, or tried to. My speech was heavily slurred, my tongue oddly large and heavy in my mouth. I put it down to being groggy and still kind of exhausted from the events of the last few days.

"Home of course," Sean said, as if the question had been completely redundant. "It's morning, and our plane leaves in a few hours." That distant part of me, the one that remained clear-headed, was now more distant than ever, but it was still there, and, on hearing Sean's words, it seemed to revive a bit, abruptly filling with a cautious measure of optimism. Home seemed synonymous with a possibility, however remote, of escape.

Sean turned back to the suitcase and bent over to zip it up, giving me a perfect view of his muscular backside and puckered asshole. He groaned as he straightened, clutching his growing belly, obviously pregnant with eggs, and gave an incongruous belch before dragging the suitcase out into the hall. Why was his belly so large and his pussy swollen like that, I wondered dimly. Surely he had spawned this morning. It seemed like they were doing that every chance they got.

The question fled my mind a moment later when Dad swaggered in, completely naked, of course. His tentacle cock hung limp between his thighs, and its fat head smacked his knees as he walked. It seemed to be leaking pre-cum, and from the milky streaks and smears on his knees, lower legs and feet, it appeared to have been doing so for a while. The sight of it, not to mention the smell of it -- because I could clearly smell it, and even recognize the odor as not just that of pre-cum, but of Dad's pre-cum -- instantly turned me on. Suddenly, I realized that, unlike yesterday, the feeling brought almost no backlash. I could sense a measure of disgust welling up in that still lucid part of me, but only a measure, and it was so distant that I hardly felt it.

"Rise and shine, Timmy," Dad ordered. "We're out of here in a few." He seemed to be doing a final look-through to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything. That seemed so much like the old Dad that it made me wonder for a moment whether there might after all be something of the man he had been left somewhere inside. Was there a still lucid part of him buried deep beneath the sadistic creature into which he had been transformed, its impulses occasionally breaking through to the surface?

"Yeff, Daad," I answered reflexively, my tongue still feeling way too large for my mouth. Dad turned to me and smiled, another one of those cruel, lascivious smiles. The look he gave me drove away any thought of part of the old Dad somehow remaining inside.

"Tongue feeling a bit heavy this morning, son?" he asked, as one might ask 'sleep well last night?' I nodded. "Excellent, you're coming along nicely. I knew you would. It's definitely time to head home."

I immediately got a sinking feeling and wanted to ask what he meant by that, but I didn't think I could get the words out. In any event, he didn't give me the chance. Turning, he swaggered out of the room. "Looks good in here," he called out. "Nothing left behind, except for Timmy, who'll be up in a minute."

Dad's order had left me with no choice. I could feel my muscles beginning to flex to move my limbs in response to Dad's command to get up. The feeling was incredibly strange and left me in no doubt that resistance would have been futile. Slowly, I threw off the thin sheet, and I got to my feet. Standing felt more awkward than ever. My muscles and joints were strangely soar, not painfully so, but it felt as if I had had a rigorous work out. Suddenly recalling some additional detail of yesterday's events, I cringed. I supposed, in a way, I had. The soreness, though, was especially acute in my arms, chest and groin. Looking down, I found that my arms and shoulders bulged with new muscle, and that my arms appeared to have grown longer. I didn't have time to wonder how. If the question had time to take form, it was immediately driven from my mind when my eyes made sense of what was partially obscuring my view of my feet: two humps the size of half-melons bulging from my chest, and capped by fleshy protrusions so long and thick they almost looked more like teats than nipples. What the....!? How the...!?

When I had recovered sufficiently to look passed them down to my groin, I found a monstrously long bat of a thing dangling in front of testicles larger than Dad's. it was still very much phallic in shape, but it looked oddly smooth, its head having almost merged seamlessly with the shaft. Stranger and more horrifying still, my cock no longer seemed to be growing from the middle of my groin. Its base seemed to have moved over to one side a little. Beside it, an engorged helmet-like shape that looked very much like a second cockhead seemed to be growing out. I stared in shock at my new body.

"Timmy! Here boy!" Dad called from out in the hallway, as if I really were a dog. His summons sent a jolt through me, as my body moved to obey. My overly long arms dropped to my sides, as I managed to shuffle with alarming difficulty on two legs out of the room. What on earth was happening to me!?

Stepping out into the hall, I found Logan wearing a backpack, a ball cap, sandals and nothing else. His belly was as large as Sean's, and he smelled ready to spawn. The scent of his readiness made my mouth water. I couldn't help myself. My mouth opened and drool began running out one side and down my chin. Logan's eyes widened as he took in my new body, his idiot's grin giving way to open lust, as he reached for my newly enlarged breasts and nipples. His touch sent an erotic jolt through my whole body, and I couldn't keep a moan from escaping my lips.

"Wow," he breathed. "Your almost ready. Almost ready." The look in his eyes was creepy as all hell. His lips parted, and he seemed to be on the verge of bringing them to my right nipple when Dad walked back into the hall from the bathroom with Sean in tow.

Sean was dressed, or rather un-dressed, like Logan, wearing nothing but sandals, a baseball cap and a backpack. His stomach was almost the size of a small beach ball. Dad wore only sandals, a backpack and his designer sunglasses. The streaks of semen on his legs once again drew my attention, and the steady trickle of drool running from my mouth thickened.

"Woh there, Logan! Hands off Timmy," Dad ordered. "There's no time for that now. We need to get down to the dock."

"Aw, man," Logan grumbled, as he released my breasts and took a step back, lust still etched on his face. Dad was holding a second backpack in one hand, and it took my own lust-addled mind a moment to recognize it as mine. "Here, Timmy," he said, lifting it toward me, "this one's yours." With some difficulty, I slipped my sore, elongated arms through the straps. Dad, Sean and Logan grinned with obvious delight as they watched me struggle.

"Ok, everyone, let's go," Dad said, when I was finally ready. He casually cupped one of Logan's ass cheeks in one hand and one of Sean's in the other. Logan and Sean reciprocated, each cupping one of Dad's oversized ass cheeks as they headed down the stairs. I struggled to follow, not least because my body seemed to want to do so on all fours. It took all my focus to stay on two legs.

As we made our way down toward the dock, I heard Dad say to Logan in answer to a question I didn't catch: "We can get dressed on the mainland." This puzzled me at first, when I suddenly remembered Cal and Jay. I had pretty much forgotten all about the hot but creepy father and son crew who had ferried us over. The events of the boat ride over and of the tour through the house suddenly came back to me in a series of flashes, and, despite the fog still crowding my mind, a long-overdue lightbulb finally went on. I wasn't too shocked when we got to the dock to find them waiting for us, smiling and stark naked except for their lifejackets, sunglasses, broad-brimmed hats and sandals. Between Cal's muscular thighs hung a tentacle cock exactly like Dad's, and between Jay's was a big, wet pussy. Jay looked as heavily pregnant as Sean and Logan.

On catching sight of Cal and Jay, Dad, Sean and Logan waived enthusiastically, as if they were old friends. They were clearly not the least bit surprised to see them like this. They had known what to expect, which explained why we had walked down to the dock naked, and probably also why Dad, Sean and Logan hadn't fucked and spawned yet. They had been saving up.

Smiling, Jay stepped toward Dad, hands on his hips, and stuck out his enormous, bulging belly, legs spread wide. The sight of him standing like that, naked, fashion-model good-looking, tall and muscular, pussy swollen, belly distended and full of eggs ready for insemination, immediately turned me on more than I could have put into words. It clearly had the same effect on Dad. He practically growled, as he threw his backpack down onto the sand. "Ah yeah! Come here, boy," he breathed, stepping up to Jay. He groped at his bloated stomach and tweaked his nipples, as his tentacle cock snapped up and plunged into his leaking vulva. Jay cried out with pleasure, as Dad's tentacle cock started pistoning.

Meanwhile, with stomachs so large they looked about ready to burst, Sean and Logan stepped up to Cal, who looked mighty pleased. "Well, well," he drawled, "two of you at once! Ha, ha, ha. Come to big daddy Cal." He slid his hands over their enormous bellies all the way down to their groins and stuck a finger into each of them. Moaning, they dropped their backpacks to the sand. He pulled his finger from Sean and snaked his cock into his pussy even as he kept finger fucking Logan.

I watched all this with growing desperation to get involved, to stick my tongue in somewhere, anywhere. The desire came too violently for me to put up any kind of fight. My body felt hot, as if I were going into heat. My backpack slipped off, and I felt my knees buckle. I had an overwhelming urge to squat down like some kind of ape. I fought that urge for a brief moment only, before finally giving in and letting my knuckles hit the sand. Whatever instinct had hold of me was far too strong to resist. My tongue lolled out of my mouth, and I started to drool.

Dad roared and started ejaculating, his muscular buttocks and legs tensing, as he pumped his sperm into Jay. Panting like a dog dying of thirst, tongue out and a ribbon of drool dangling from my chin, I loped on my knuckles like an ape over to Dad and Jay, and waited eagerly. Dad's enormous balls, hanging low between his spread thighs, contracted visibly with every load he pumped into Jay, who cried out in ecstasy as orgasm wracked his body. Their knees began to buckle from the force of their orgasms, and, for a moment, it looked like they might both end up on their knees in the sand, but they remained standing, Dad holding Jay up by the armpits as he finished inseminating him.

After several minutes, Jay's moaning and Dad's grunting and roaring finally died down, and Dad slowly straightened and pulled out of Jay. He grinned when he turned and noticed me there, squatting to attention, like a dog waiting for his master to feed him. "Good boy, Timmy," he said, as his tentacle-cock drew back and slapped me hard across the face before pushing its way into my waiting mouth. I sucked away as if my life depended on it, but he didn't let me suck for long. "Clean out Jay and help him spawn," he ordered, yanking his cock from my desperate mouth before slapping me in the face with it, and smacking his palm hard against Jay's muscular ass.

I wanted to say "yes, sir," or "yes, Daddy," but all that came out was some decidedly bestial grunting and panting, as I practically lunged at Jay. I eagerly plunged my face into his waiting slit, still wet and dripping with his juices and Dad's cooling sperm. Jay gasped and moaned, as my tongue went in deep, too deep. It was clearly longer than it had been. The thought flitted at the edge of my consciousness but soon slipped away as the pleasure of eating out Jay consumed me completely. Jay cried out again as he pressed my head into his crotch. His knees buckling, he started to lower down into a squat as he groaned and moaned. I kept my face firmly buried in his cunt, going so far as to lie flat on the sand and, finally, flipping over onto my back when he had reached a full squat so that he was effectively sitting on my face. That's when I felt the first of his eggs begin to push out. He raised himself slightly and I reluctantly withdrew my tongue as he gave a high-pitched shriek of ecstasy and pushed out the first of his eggs. It plopped down into my waiting mouth. I spat it out, letting it roll down the side of my face and into the sand just on time to receive a second one, and then a third and a fourth.

On and on it went. I lost count of how many he laid before Dad called me over to Sean. "Timmy, here boy, come take care of your big bro."

Jay wasn't done, but my body instantly responded to Dad's order. Leaving Jay squatting in the sand, still moaning as eggs continued falling out from between his splayed thighs, I loped over to Sean like an ape. He was already on all fours, thighs spread wide, moaning and groaning. An involuntary grunt of excitement escaped me at the sight of his smooth, sun-kissed, muscular backside, streaks of Cal's cum oozing from his swollen pussy down the inside of his thickly muscled thighs, belly so large it almost touched the sand beneath him. I slid under him and he lay down on me as best he could so that we were in a kind of sixty-nine position, his pussy on my face. The scene with Jay pretty much repeated itself. I shot my elongated tongue as deep into him as I could manage, as he writhed on top of me. I withdrew my tongue when I felt that tell-tale firmness pushing out of him, and with a cry of extasy to rival Jay's, he finally started to spawn. Like Jay, he laid his eggs right into my mouth.

The eggs were still coming when I heard Cal and Logan reach orgasm off to my right. A moment later, Dad ordered Sean to let me go. Despite still being in the throws of spawning, he managed to obey, shifting over to one side to allow me to get out from under him. I had a fleeting glimpse of him on all fours, moaning and groaning, eggs still plopping out of his swollen slit and into the soft white sand, as I loped like an ape over to Cal and Logan.

Cal stood with his hands on his hips, looking mighty satisfied as his son, who had at last finished spawning, knelt in front of him and cleaned off his tentacle cock with his mouth. Seen from the back, on all fours in the sand, Logan was the mirror image of his twin a moment ago: heavily muscled, tanned ass glowing in the sun, streaks of sperm flowing from his swollen pussy down the inside of muscular thighs, belly so large it hung low over the hot white sand. "Here, Timmy," Dad said, slapping Logan hard on the ass with his tentacle cock, "give your bro a helping tongue."

Long tongue hanging out, strands of drool dangling from my chin, I huffed and grunted like an ape, as I obeyed. Squatting behind him, I open my mouth and felt my long tongue snake out and into his pussy. Logan was so full of eggs he was about to burst. He cried out and started spawning almost immediately, eggs plopping out, sometimes two at a time, until they formed a sizable pile in the sand between his legs. When he was done, I fell back onto my ass in the sand, breathing hard, tongue still lolling out of my mouth, drool running down my chin and down in between the growing mounds of my pecs.

Dad laughed and padded me on the head. "Well done, boy," he said, as if talking to a dog, "very well done." I just sat there in the sand, panting like an exhausted dog, unable to produce anything more intelligent than a grunt in response.

Chapter 2

A good while later, after all of the eggs had been packed up and all the gear loaded into the boat, I still had trouble getting to my feet and walking on two legs. It took me a few steps before I felt steady enough to reach the boat, and even then, I had an urge to get back down onto my knuckles and lope like an ape. When I was finally settled in the boat, i still struggled to keep my tongue in my mouth, to keep myself from panting and drooling. Cal laughed as he mussed my hair. "Well, well, it's been a while since we've seen one of these, eh son?"

"Yup," Jay replied. His six pack had returned, but he still sounded a bit winded. "The last group didn't have one. Said they were gonna have to turn a cousin."

Dad laughed delightedly. "Well, well, lucky cousin," he said, as he petted me on the head and scratched me lightly behind one ear. I was too tired to register the comment. If my mind had been clearer, I would have been able to put two and two together and known what to expect. But as it was, I struggled to even remember where we were going.

Things got better after we reached land again, said our goodbyes to Cal and Jay, and everyone put clothes on. Dad dawned the bulky Bermuda shorts and oversized sleeveless Varsity Wrestling T he had been wearing yesterday, probably the only clothes he had that at least partially obscured the obscene size of the bulge at his crotch. Sean and Logan put their artificial crotch pieces back on and dawned shorts and tank tops, which fit them perfectly now that their abs had returned. They looked like a pair of models advertising beachwear. I, on the other hand, had some trouble finding clothes that fit. My arms were so long, my shoulders were so bulky, and my newly bulging pecs and nipples stretched the material of all my old shirts so absurdly taught that I looked as inhuman as I felt.

Dad chuckled as he looked me over. "No, no, son," he said, "that definitely won't do." He simply cut me out of the clothes I had struggled to put on before helping me slip into something several sizes too large for me, clothes I didn't recognize, and sitting me down in a wheelchair that Cal and Jay had provided.

"What's that for?" Logan asked, pointing at the wheelchair.

"He's already too far into his transformation to pass as fully human," Dad explained. "We'll have to pass him off as having some kind of physical and mental disability. Cal provided some medical papers we can use if someone starts asking questions. Distantly, that still lucid part of me cried out in despair, as it felt a possible avenue for escape begin to close.

Sure enough, we passed check after check at the airport without difficulty. My one feeble attempt to get help earned me a "Quiet boy!" from Dad, whispered sharply in one ear. My body obeyed, and that was that.

To make matters worse, it wasn't long before Sean and Logan started growing again, their stomachs gradually beginning to bulge with a new batch of eggs ready for Dad to fertilize. By the time our flight landed, their bellies were so large that their tank tops had begun to ride up over their belly buttons. They looked quite simply like a couple of pregnant men, young, muscular pregnant men. Their growing readiness for insemination in turn affected Dad, whose crotch began to wriggle and writhe uncontrollably in his shorts, as he cast ever more lust-filled glances their way. It wasn't long before I could smell the scent of their arousal right through the fabric of their shorts. The scent of all three of them in heat plunged me right back into the thick of things as far as my mental fog was concerned, and drool once again began seeping out one corner of my mouth.