Of Tentacles and Eggs Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone taking a good look at us couldn't possibly fail to notice that something was seriously amiss. If the two muscular young men who looked pregnant wasn't a give-away, the incredibly creepy way Dad was looking at them together with the movement at his crotch really should have been. If they somehow missed all that, there was always me, with my growing pecs looking more and more like breasts, even with the baggy shirt I was wearing, my too-long arms, the obscenely large bulge at my crotch, and my inability to speak due to my ever-lengthening tongue. Airports, however, are busy places. It's amazing how many odd characters you can spot if you stop to people watch for long enough. Focused on their own travel plans and on finding their way through crowded and confusing terminals, most people don't bother. If we got a few strange looks, no one stopped us. We found our car, which we had left at the airport before leaving for our too-good-to-be-true family vacation at the beach, and drove away without incident.

The sight and familiar smell of our car triggered pangs of longing for my old life, a life that had, until so very recently, seemed if anything a little too ordinary. Dad had me sit in the back between Logan and Sean, who wasted no time getting their hands into my shorts and up my shirt. They soon had me naked, as they groped at my growing pec-breasts, tugged on my growing nipple-teats, and pumped my cocks -- because, yes, I now seemed to have two cocks. The one was still smaller than the other, but it seemed to be catching up fast. I remembered that Dad had grown two tentacle-cocks when the Cephalani had first converted him into that walking, mindless sperm factory. Was I turning into that? Into what Dad had called a stage 2 sperm slave? The question fled from my mind as quickly as it had formed, chased away by the incredible sensation of Logan sucking on my larger cock, and Sean sucking on one of my nipples. Spikes of erotic pleasure shot through me, and all I could do was moan and groan, as more drool flowed down my chin.

I was so distracted by my brothers' manhandling that I never noticed where we were going, that Dad wasn't taking us back to our house. "Ok, boys, let Timmy go," Dad ordered when the car finally glided to a stop. Sean and Logan obeyed very reluctantly. I couldn't stop a plaintiff whine from escaping my lips. Dad chuckled. "Don't worry, boy," he said. "You'll soon have plenty more of that." My body tingled with excitement from head to toe at the very prospect of all of them sucking on different parts of me at the same time since I suddenly had so many parts to suck.

When I stepped out of the car, I immediately fell to my knuckles, apparently no longer able to stand on two legs unaided. Dad, Sean and Logan all laughed, as they simply left me behind and walked toward the house. "Escape! Now! Escape!" that still lucid part of me screamed. But before I could even consider acting on its too distant cry, Dad called. "Timmy -- here boy!"

My body obeyed, and I loped forward over the grass like an ape. As I did, I looked up at the house that stood in front of me and blinked. It was familiar, very familiar, but not our house, or was it? The mental fog made it hard to think, but... no. As I stared at that house, I was more and more certain that it wasn't ours. So where were we? And why was this house so familiar? The answer hovered at the edge of thought, and it seemed about to break through when the front door opened. A figure stood in the shadows just beyond its threshold.

"Yo! Ya'll made it!" a very familiar voice exclaimed, as Dad, Sean and Logan entered, exchanging warm greetings with the voice's owner. I followed and heard that distant, clear-minded part of me cry out in despair yet again when I cross the threshold and the door closed behind us with a soft thud.

"We made it in the nick of time," Dad said. "Timmy's transformation progressed much more quickly than we expected."

"Yeah, the process is amazingly fast," our host replied. "We found that out ourselves."

Before he could elaborate, Sean padded the enormous belly that had pushed his tank almost all the way up to his pecs and moaned impatiently. "How about some cum, cuz. We're about ready to burst."

Cuz? I looked up at the man who had opened the door. Sure enough, my cousin, Tanner, stood in the hall, completely naked except for his trade-mark backwards ball cap. He was ridiculously ripped, just like Dad, and stood with his big, brawny arms crossed beneath bulging pecs, massive tentacle cock writhing between thickly muscled thighs in front of a huge, low-hanging ball sack. Behind him, looking just as muscular and just as naked, but sporting swollen pussies and pregnant bellies instead of tentacle-cocks, stood two more people. One was my Uncle Matt, Tanner's Dad and my own Dad's brother; and the other was Kevin, Matt's other son. Though Matt was... had bin a lawyer, and Kevin a grad student, they both sported the same idiot's grins as Sean and Logan, looking a little retarded. I stared in confusion for a moment until my fog-bound brain finally made the connection -- Uncle Matt and his two sons, Tanner and Kevin, who had vacationed on the island a few weeks before us, who had recommended it to Dad. Of course! Those squid creatures had turned them too, except that they had transformed Tanner into the sperm slave and transformed his Dad and brother into the incubation slaves.

"Hey there, bro, Kev," Dad said, as he stepped toward Uncle Matt and Kevin. "You two look... mmmm.... Delicious!" he breathed, pushing fingers into each of their cunts. Matt and Kevin groaned, clutching heavy bellies full of eggs.

Tanner greeted Sean and Logan in the same way, getting the same reaction. "Ah yeah! This is gonna be fun!" Tanner said, several fingers inside Sean and Logan, whose eyes were rolling back into their heads with pleasure. "Let's move over to the living room," he suggested.

As he guided Sean and Logan by their pussies through to the livingroom after Dad, Matt and Kevin, Tanner gave a sharp whistle. "Here boy!" he called. "Come say hi to your bro, Timmy. We're gonna need you both real soon."

There was the sound of something heavy thudding down the hall, and then, he appeared. He lumbered forward walking on his knuckles, arms bigger than my thighs. "A gorilla," I initially thought, until he came closer, and I recognized my oldest brother, John. Of course! John who had been house-sitting for Uncle Matt and his sons while they were on the island; John who had been here when they had returned transformed; John whose own transformation into their slave, their cow, had probably been well underway when we boarded our flights south what seemed like an eternity ago.

His eyes were completely empty, vacant gaze betraying not so much as a flicker of intelligence. His handsome face was marred by a slightly too-wide mouth, inhumanly long tongue lolling out one side, as he panted like a happy, brainless puppy, saliva hanging in thin ropes from his chin. His once slender, swimmer's body was now hulkingly muscular, with the overall shape of a great ape. His neck had grown thicker and longer; his heavily rounded shoulders were gargantuan; his elongated arms bulged with muscle, as did his now comparatively shorter and slightly bow-shaped legs. The most horrifying part, however, was his torso and groin. Between those inhumanly long and muscular arms, right where his pecs should have been, hung two enormous breast-like things the size of water-melons, capped by long, thick appendages shaped vaguely like large cocks. Between his thighs hung a gourd-shaped ball sack so large it looked more like one of those melon-sized breasts than like a scrotum. At his groin, right in front of that gourd-shaped thing, dangled two long, thick cock-like appendages identical to the ones capping his monstrous breasts. Looking at me with his empty eyes, he panted excitedly like the dumbest of dogs.

As I stared at him, at the creature that had been my handsome, athletic older brother and Tanner's best friend, my neck, arms, chest and groin began to tingle more fiercely than ever. I could feel my neck and arms growing longer and bulkier; my ball sack and breasts growing bigger, dropping lower and lower between my legs and arms; my cocks and nipples thicken and lengthen; and my tongue protrude more prominently out of my mouth, as drool hung off my chin. As that distant, still lucid part of me let out its final cry of despair, I opened my own gaping maw and reciprocated, panting in mindless anticipation at what was to come.

Chapter 3

I didn't have to wait long. The sounds of Sean begging "Ah! More, cuz, please more," and Uncle Matt crying out "Ah yeah, bro! Fill me up! Please! Fill me up real good!", were soon followed by Dad and Tanner roaring their pleasure as they began to ejaculate. That in turn was soon followed by a scent I had come to know all too well, the scents of sperm and of an incubation slave ready to spawn. John could clearly smell it too. His eyes widened, his maw opened wider, tongue dangling like an overeager dog, and he grunted like an ape: "ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh."

"John, Timmy,, here boys" Dad called, voice still horse with the after effects of his orgasm. John grunted again and eagerly loped into the room. In response to Dad's command, my body's muscles immediately flexed as my limbs moved to follow. The scene that greeted me was no surprise, but I was still shocked at the erotic jolt it sent through my changing body. I may have grunted as I took it all in. John certainly did. At the far end of the room, Logan and my cousin Kevin sat in two of the armchairs, their legs spread wide, dangling over the chairs' arms. Their bellies were huge, their pussies swollen and leaking, but I could immediately tell that they hadn't been bred yet, and not just from the way they groaned, as they padded their bellies and rocked their hips, wordlessly begging for cock and sperm. I could smell it, smell the scent of them still needing insemination.

Sean and Uncle Matt were another matter. They were on all fours in the middle of the floor, where I knew a coffee table had once stood. Their flawlessly muscled asses faced us, bloated bellies hanging low over the carpet. Their cunts were swollen and leaking various fluids down the insides of their well-toned thighs, but I didn't need to see that to know that they were ready to spawn. Their scents practically screamed: "We've been bred and need to lay our eggs, stat!"

Tanner stood over Sean and Dad stood over Uncle Matt, big, muscular bodies gleaming with sweat, long, thick tentacle-cocks gleaming with something else as they undulated like eels in the air in front of them. They grinned down at John and I. "Yo, clean 'em out and help 'em spawn," Tanner ordered. Grunting like apes in heat, John and I immediately lept forward, John making straight for his brother, and me making straight for Uncle Matt. Almost as soon as our elongated tongues snaked into their slits from behind, they both cried out in ecstasy and started to spawn, eggs practically falling out of them one after another.

Meanwhile, Tanner went to work on Logan and Dad on his nephew, Kevin. As I licked and lapped at Uncle Matt's vulva, watching his big, muscular body convulse as he pushed out egg after egg, I kept one eager eye on the action in front of me. My view of Logan and Kevin slouching in those arm chairs, legs spread wide, moaning and begging to be inseminated, was soon obscured by Dad and Tanner's big frames, as they moved into position. The very sight of them standing side by side like that, with their muscular backs, bulging glutes and quads, legs spread a little to accommodate the ridiculous size of those low-hanging ball sacks, made me give a lusty grunt. They paid me no attention though.

"Ah yeah, cuz," Tanner said. "That's it, spread 'em wide for me."

"Yeah, that's a good boy, Kev, open up for me," Dad coaxed.

I heard Logan and Kevin gasp and grunt, followed by horse whispers of "Ah yeah, fill me up. Breed me! Please breed me." Dad and Tanner squatted a little, big balls swaying, as they began to piston. They both came again just as Uncle Matt and Sean finally laid the last of their eggs. As soon as Dad and Tanner had withdrawn from Logan and Kevin, John and I lunged for them like starving beasts, John for Logan and me for Kevin. They stayed right where they were, in those armchairs, legs splayed wide, Tanner and Dad's sperm leaking from their well-used pussies, bellies now truly enormous, as we helped them spawn.

Through it all, I could feel my body changing, becoming more and more like John's. The sensation in what had been my pecs and testes was especially strong, as they grew bigger and heavier, hanging lower and lower. It felt like they were filling up with something, and I soon began to feel a slightly unpleasant pressure, kind of like needing to pee, except that the sensation was in both my cocks and elongated nipples.

After all the spawning was done and the eggs were cleared away, I remained where I was, on all fours on the floor, that is, standing on my feet and knuckles, like some great ape, just like John. Once again panting like a happy, brainless puppy, my head was swimming, and while I could still feel a knot of anxiety deep inside, the feeling was distant, and I couldn't connect it to anything. John grunted, and I kind of understood what it meant. He was asking for relief. Relief from what I wasn't sure, but I somehow knew that I wanted the same. I gave the same series of grunts. Moments later, strong hands, Dad and Tanner's hands I realized dimly, palpated my new breasts and enlarged ball sack.

"You see the size of them? You feel that firmness?" Tanner asked Dad. "That means he's ready to be milked."

"Yes, I see," Dad said, going back and forth between palpating my breasts and ball sack, like a farmer examining livestock. The sensation sent more erotic shivers through me, even as it increased that slightly uncomfortable pressure in both my breasts and testes. "And you have the equipment ready?"

"Yeah," Tanner said. "It's set up in the family room, along with their... um... feeding stations."

Dad laughed. "Alright guys, go get their dinner ready," Dad ordered. I heard some chuckling from Logan, Sean, Kevin and Uncle Matt, growing fainter as they left the room. "Follow me, boy," he ordered, smacking me on the ass. "We're gonna get you fed." I grunted and did as told as I heard Tanner give John the same order.

Moments later, we arrived in a room I dimly recognized, except that all the furniture was gone. Along one wall, in a spot that some distant part of me knew had been occupied by a sofa, stood a long, low platform, maybe a foot high. From it protruded two low-slung, squarish, mechanical-looking contraptions that my addled mind could not make sense of.

Once I noticed who and what else was on the platform, I was not inclined to even try. On the far side, right in front of those low, metallic squares, sat what looked like two large dog bowls. Squating over the bowls and pissing into them were Logan and Uncle Matt. The sight and sound of their urine streaming from their slits and into those bowls, not to mention the scent of it, made my mouth water, and I started drooling again. John grunted excitedly, drool once more streaming from his mouth too. As soon as Logan and Uncle Matt were done, they were replaced by Sean and Kevin, who relieved themselves into the bowls in turn.

Once Sean and Kevin were done, John and I were herded onto the platform and made to stand side by side right in front of those bowls, and right over those strange mechanical contraptions. Neither of us cared what we were standing over; we were both far too focused on those bowls. No sooner was he in place than John plunged his head into the bowl and began lapping up his dinner. I immediately and very eagerly followed suit, the scent and taste of that pale yellow liquid sending erotic shivers of pleasure shooting up and down my spine.

"Now watch this," I heard Tanner say. A moment later, those mechanical squares beneath us began to hum and whir to life. Something tube-like grew up out of them, several somethings actually. Two latched on to my former nipples and two latched on to my former cocks. I say "former" because, in that moment, the word for what all of those had become suddenly came to me: teats. My nipples and cocks had become teats because my breasts and balls had become udders! I was so far gone by this point that this realization triggered not so much as a stitch of unease. On the contrary, it felt right, incredibly right, that I should have udders and teats. Even as I continued lapping up my dinner, I grunted at the pleasant sensation of those tubes latching firmly on to my teats and grunted again as they began to pump my udders. My grunting rose in pitch, as waves of erotic pleasure soon began coursing through my body. Distantly, I was aware of John grunting too, which only increased my pleasure.

I heard Dad and Tanner laughing delightedly, and, a moment later, I felt something thick push into my asshole and begin to piston. I jerked my head out of my bowl and practically howled with pleasure, as someone's tentacle cock -- I didn't bother to look back to see whose it was -- pushed into me. Not a moment later, John was howling right along with me.

This went on for what felt like an eternity when, at long last, I finally climaxed. Stars bloomed in front of my eyes, as I started cuming. I could feel my udders contracting and something gushing out in heavy spurts from all four of my teats. Just as I knew that "teats" and "udders" were now the right terms for what dangled from my chest and groin, I somehow knew that "ejaculate" was still the right term for what I was doing, and "sperm" still the right term for what was coming out. "Ah yeah, look at all that sperm," I heard Dad breathe a moment later, as if in confirmation.

"Yeah, it's amazing how much a single sperm cow can produce," Tanner replied. "More than enough for all of us to maintain our humanoid forms until our masters call us back."

At their words, at their confirmation of what I was, what I had become, a sperm cow, my orgasm intensified, and the world around me disappeared completely, replaced by explosions of light and colour.

When the world returned into focus, I was still ejaculating, but I could feel the waves of orgasmic pleasure begin to ebb. And that, I'm afraid, is where I ceased being able to retain and make sense of events in that linear way humans do, for I ceased to be human in any meaningful sense of the term. I have vague memories of being milked and fucked again and again, day after day after day; of plunging my elongated tongue into pussy after pussy to help my masters spawn; of being pissed on and of lapping up piss and sperm from my bowl; of being ejaculated on; of my fellow sperm cow whose name I could no longer recall cleaning me with his tongue, and of me returning the favour; of being flipped over on my back and of hungry mouths milking me by swallowing my teats and sucking hard. I recall being collared and leashed like a dog, and of relishing every moment. Through it all, I forgot all that I had been. I am sure I would have even forgotten my own name if my masters hadn't trained me like a dog to respond to it.

This said, a few fragmented wisps of memory from what followed remain with me to this day. I recall that some time after my transformation was complete, perhaps days, perhaps weeks, humans began to enter the house. They drank from one of my tentacled masters, whose name I could no longer recall, and, soon, they too started fucking me and drinking from my teats. I recall when the first of them began to change and eventually joined us as a full sperm cow. I recall several more joining us, and all of us taking great pleasure in stimulating each other whenever our masters, or one of the many humans who now served our masters but who for some reason hadn't become sperm cows, were busy with something else.