Of Witches and Vikings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch," he commanded softly in my ear and his hand settled on the back of my neck again, turning my head slightly towards Sylvia again.

She was still stretched out, though now John Snow gripped her leg, throwing it over his own so he could push into her from behind. He held her tight against his chest, his hand snaking up to grip her throat as he entered her. Another man lay facing Sylvia and she reached for him, sliding her hands along his hardened cock. A ripple of heat shot through me as I watched. I trembled on Alric's lap, imagining his manhood slipping into me.

Sylvia whined, arching into the two men and clutching at them, inviting them deeper. I burned with my own need. The ache was growing unbearable between my legs as I watched Sylvia and as Alric ran his hands over me. His mouth had fallen to my neck, nipping and sucking hungrily and I found myself copying Zoe, arching into him. Offering whatever he wanted. His hand slipped back to my breast and as he flicked my nipple I whimpered and turned my face back into his solid, leather clad shoulder. Instantly his hand tightened on my neck and he forced my face back up. He dropped his mouth to mine, kissed me with a new, savage energy. I moaned into his lips as I let him devour me. He plunged into my mouth with his tongue, tackled my own tongue as he greedily kissed me. As he kissed he gripped my breast within his strong fingers, pinching and rolling my swollen bud so hard I sucked in a breath, which seemed to only invite him further.

Sylvia's cries grew louder. She panted, shrill and urgent as the sound of slapping skin rose. As one, Alric and I broke our kiss to look over to the scene. John Snow stiffened with a grunt as he clutched Sylvia against his chest and came inside her. She continued to rock her hips sensuously and as soon as his spent cock slipped from her, the man in front of her rolled to his back, pulling her on top of him. She easily adjusted, taking him inside her dripping entrance smoothly. As I watched, her skin began to glow like Jillian's. Her lovely, dark skin pulsed with a deep scarlet light as she began to ride the handsome Norseman. She pushed herself up, arching her back and the light seemed to pulse with her as she moved.

"Magic," Alric murmured in my ear.

I tore my eyes from her to meet Alric's blue eyes. They were dark with lust. I imagined my own mirrored it. I shifted on his lap, hiking my dress up a bit so I could instead straddle him on our lounge. His face broke into an eager smile as I moved and pressed my breasts against his broad chest.

"You think I have magic? You think I'll glow like that when you fuck me?" I whispered as I moved my hands up to feel his muscled arms, his thick shoulders.

"You've never stopped glowing." His voice dipped low, had become husky as he watched me.

I shook my head, flinging my hair from my shoulders and began to move my hips slowly against him. I pressed against him, only my thin dress and his tight leather pants between our aching centers. Still holding his eye, I began to rock, sliding my groin over his manhood. I could feel his whole length, pressing desperately against his pants and his eyes grew even darker as he began to breath quickly. He wanted me. I still hadn't decided if I'd let him fuck me in this middle of this crazed party, with everyone watching. The doubt was slowly slipping away as I pressed my sensitive center against him though.

He moved his hands to my ass, began to guide me along him, pressing me hard into his swelling length. A breath hitched in me as I hit just the right spot. I'd never been so horny in my life. I realized as the arousal coursed up and down my spine, into my stomach, lower between my legs, that I was already so close to coming. I was so turned on I imagined my clit already swollen and ready to explode with the barest touch.

As if reading my mind, Alric wrapped his hands around my back, pulling me tight against his chest as he pushed his hips up against me. His mouth smashed into mine again and he thrust his tongue into my mouth in time with his rocking hips. I gasped, shivers going through me as my excitement arced through me. I needed him. Inside me, around me. I would let him do anything he wanted to me. He held me tight against him as I ground my aching pussy against his bulging manhood. We moved now in rhythm with the sounds around us. My own desperate pants joined Sylvia's: high and whining and needy as Alric kissed me. His tongue continued to taunt me, thrusting into my mouth like a promise.

Faster and faster I moved my hips, unable to control my body, my screaming need any longer. I humped him, feeling a climax rising like a fire up my body. And then his hands moved to my thighs. He dug his fingers into me, stilling my bucking hips.

"Not yet," he growled into my mouth.

I whimpered, desperately trying to continue my movements. An impatient groan rose in his chest as he held me still. It only made me want him more. His strong hands gripped me, wrapped around me. Mastered me.

"Please," I murmured, pressing my lips into his. I took his bottom lip between my teeth, tugged playfully at him and his fingers squeezed bruisingly on my thighs as he inhaled sharply. I felt his cock jerk within his pants. What was he waiting for? He wanted me as badly as I wanted him.

"I want you for myself." His voice was hoarse, grating.

I looked up from him, realized we had a bit of an audience. Sylvia was now draped over a new man, her eyes closed as he gently caressed her skin. But leaned on the daybed and the other couches around us were dozens more revelers. They hungrily watched Alric and me. I wasn't sure how much time had gone by, but even the sounds from Jillian and Kristof's sacrifice had quieted. I looked to the tables and saw they were now empty. Sweeping my eyes across the party, I saw the band had picked back up. Finally I spotted Jillian's black hair and reddened body, curled similarly to Sylvia's across the terrace on Kristof's lap. He tenderly ran his fingers through her hair as she drooped in exhaustion.

I met Alric's eyes again, as always, he watched me. Curiosity and hunger warred in those blue eyes. "You don't want to sacrifice me?" I whispered coyly.

"Your magic is mine. All mine," he growled, though his playful smile played again on his face.

"Tell me about my magic," I forced myself to ask. To ignore the screaming of my nether regions. It seemed he wanted to set the pace. I'd let him. For now.

He loosened his fingers finally from my thighs when I made it clear I'd calmed down a bit. Back around my ass her ran his hands to grip my waist. "I can sense it pulsing within you. I imagine it's why you're friends with little Sylvia over there. She's thick with it as well. Like calls to like. You feel drawn to her. Yes?"

I nodded, trying to focus on his words though I could only stare at his entrancing lips as he spoke.

"When I walked into your café, it hit me like an ocean wave. I saw it rippling from you. Calling me."

I lifted my eyes to his. He studied me. Leaned forward to brush his lips gently to mine. Our shared lust still pulsed, but now he turned tender. Loving. He kissed me slowly, though his fingers gripped my waist, force me to stay still against him.

He pulled back with a soft smile. "Do you feel it too?"

"My pleasure gives you life?" I asked quietly.

He nodded. "Only on Samhain when the veil is thin enough, pleasure ignites the magic in you. And those lucky enough to give you that pleasure..." He shrugged mischievously

"So the witches get the best sex of their lives and you get...life? From our magic?" I asked.

He chuckled softly as he peppered my face with kisses. "Yes. But you also grow more powerful. The seiðkona craved our strength. So we give it. It's a perfect bargain. Without you seiðkona, we'd be forced to leave Midgard. To return to Valhalla."

"I don't want you to go," I whispered, not really listening to his words.

"I don't plan on it," he said as he stood smoothly, pulling me up with him and forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

I squeaked as I grabbed at his shoulders and he slipped his hands back down to support my ass as he stepped towards the daybed. He dropped down next to Sylvia and her new lovers. They grinned as they scooted over to make room. Alric lay back, pulling me down with him to lay across his chest.

"I missed you," Sylvia breathed as she reached a hand for me. She was similarly entwined in a naked, burly man. I realized it was one I'd danced with. Shaven head, thick muscles like a bull.

I suddenly felt self conscious again. Though minutes before I'd been dry-humping Alric like a horny cat, now my cheeks burned again as I glanced around the terrace. Nearly all the women I'd noticed from earlier were tangled with groups like Sylvia and Jillian, though a few others still danced. Much less frequent, but seemingly having just as much fun, were a few groups of all men. I watched as one man began to glow with a soft blue light as his dick was devoured by another. So it seemed there were a few male witches as well.

Alric's hand brought my focus back to him and Sylvia and the group on the daybed. He'd tucked me tight against himself and ran a hand tenderly through my hair as he watched Sylvia. She was smiling dreamily as she began to move her hips against the man she lay draped over.

She held my eye as she moved, reached her hand out again to take mine. I twined my fingers with hers and felt sucked into her dark eyes. I felt her arousal. As the man she straddled took her nipple into his mouth my groin ached with the pleasure of it.

"I've lost track of how many times they've made me come," she murmured as her eyes closed.

One of Alric's hands was still on my ass. He squeezed it, pressing me against his still stiff cock. I imagined he ached as much as I did. Did he want to fuck me right here? Next to my best friend. I couldn't say I'd argue...

His head dropped to my ear. "You can taste her if you want. You brought her here."

I swallowed as I watched Sylvia. Her head had fallen back and she lay stretched over the burly man's lap as he methodically moved back and forth between her breasts. I realized I was jealous. I wasn't sure of who though.

"Sylvia," I whispered.

Her eyes flipped open and she smiled as she met my gaze again. I gripped her hand tighter. "Come here," I ordered softly.

She grinned, cocking her head as she decided if I was serious. I pushed myself up from Alric and felt the boldness of the magic he said was in my blood. I released her hand and grabbed at the hem of my dress, tugging it up over my head in a smooth motion before I could second-guess myself.

I glanced down to Alric to see his expression. I was hoping for lust or admiration. I got that. And everything between. His eyes widened and the blue nearly disappeared as they darkened. I shivered as his eyes touched every part of me. My too-small breasts, milky skin, white-lace panties. (Yes, I chose those on purpose.)

I looked back to Sylvia for her reaction. Her grin had deepened and she sat up as well. I sat on me knees, with one of Alric's legs between mine. Sylvia crawled over, straddling his other leg as he lay frozen in place, as if terrified to spook a couple wild animals.

Sylvia grabbed up both my hands, placed them on her waist. "I know this is your first time," she whispered. "Just enjoy it."

She moved her hands up my body, brushing my breasts lightly. She wrapped them around me, pulling me tight against her. Her skin was heated, slightly damp from her exertions. She smelled of salt and orchid from her favorite perfume. As she pressed against me, my nipples snapped to attention against her soft skin. Alric moved his hand back to my ass, cupping gently as Sylvia nuzzled against me. I glanced down to him again, found him staring intently.

Sylvia kissed me. One moment she was tracing her lips along my neck, the next her full lips were pressed into mine. I remembered her words: Just enjoy it. So I let myself. I kissed her back, imagining her soft lips were my own. I nipped at her, pushed my tongue into her mouth. And I moved my hands up her body. I found her breasts, a whole sup size larger than mine and deliciously plump in my hands. I brushed my fingers over her nipples, knowing how aroused that made me. She moaned into my mouth and I knew I was on the right track. Aric's hand squeezed my ass harder, apparently pleased with the show.

As I kissed Sylvia I began to knead at her breasts, teasing and tugging at her dark nipples. I rolled them between my fingers, pinching to draw a whine from between her lips. I shoved my tongue deeper into her mouth and she grabbed at my arms to hold herself upright as she began to tremble.

I felt Alric's cock between my legs again, it strained against his thigh as I straddled him and his hand began to move over my ass. He brushed his fingers across my silky panties, over the hemline, up to the small of my back and then back down. As Sylvia panted, I felt my own arousal growing. I grabbed at the back of her head suddenly, pressed her face down to my own breasts.

As her small mouth fell on my breasts, my world fell away. Alric's teasing had set my skin on fire with need. Sylvia's heated mouth gently took on of my nipples and her tongue swirled. A long moan erupted from me as I dropped my head back with the amazing feeling. Alric's hand had stilled on me, though he still gripped me tightly and now I was thankful as I was ready to melt completely from Sylvia's gentle touch.

Around and around one nipple she circled her tongue, darting and coyly flicking at the tender bud. I looked down at Alric again. He was who I really wanted. And it was reflected in his expression as well. Dark lust shone in his eyes as he watched me. I held Sylvia's head in my hands, pressing her urgently against my breasts and she lapped at me hungrily. I let a small smile pull at my lips as I watched Alric. How far would he let Sylvia and I go? He'd said he wanted me for himself. When would he take me?

I decided to test it. As Sylvia suckled at my breasts, I slid my hand down her body again. I came to her mound. I slipped my fingers down further, found her soaking wet folds. As I pressed against her with my palm, Alric sucked in a breath as Sylvia did. She bucked against my hand, biting lightly at my breast. I pressed her head harder against me as I worked a finger into her folds. She was slippery and hot and quivering. I wondered for a moment if I could make her come? I knew exactly what I liked, I couldn't imagine Sylvia was too different.

As I pressed against her entrance, I was surprised to find fingers pressing into her from behind. I glanced down, finally registered Alric's other hand was on Sylvia's ass, he pushed his fingers up into her, brushing against mine. I smirked at him as our fingers brushed against Sylvia's pussy. As if reading his mind, I moved my hand up to circle her clit, she whined against my breast, but I was unrelenting, still holding her head tight against me. Alric began to press a finger into her entrance.

"We're going to make you come now," I bent my head to whisper in her ear.

She moaned and I pressed my thumb hard against her swollen nub as Alric pushed a second finger into her.

"Fuck my hand," he ordered Sylvia softly and then I finally let her come up for air. She gasped as I grabbed at her hair and pulled her face to mine as I began to rock against her, my thumb still pressing against her clit. She moved in time with me, thrusting her hips slowly, grinding against Alric's hand.

She began to cry out. Long whining moans against my lips as we finger fucked her. I glanced down to Alric. Even with his fingers within Sylvia, he watched me, drinking in my expression, my body.

I pulled Sylvia's head back, dropped my lips to her neck as she bucked urgently against us. Impatience began to spark up through me as I met Alric's eyes. When would he fuck me? When was my turn? I held his eye, then bit her neck as I pinched her clit between my fingers. She howled as her body stiffened, arching back as she orgasmed.

Alric finally looked away from me, finding the burly man still reclined behind Sylvia. "Take her," he rasped out.

Instantly the other man was grabbing at Sylvia's still twitching body. He pulled her back over his chest and Sylvia melted into him, throwing her leg over his to give him access to her throbbing center. He smoothly entered her, began to fuck her slowly, jerking his hips up into her as she clung to his chest.

I swayed at the suddenness of her departure. But then Alric's hands were gripping me again. He sat up, forcing my legs around his waist as he smoothly stood again. He slipped a damp hand up my chest, brushed against my now red breasts, and then pressed a finger against my lips.

"Taste," he murmured as he began to walk back across the terrace. I obediently opened my lips and he pushed his thick finger into my mouth. I lapped at him, tasting Sylvia on him and my arousal--and jealousy--sparked anew. I began to suck on his finger, meeting his eyes as I circled him with my tongue. His breath hitched as he met my eyes.

"I'm going to pleasure you now," he growled as he slipped his finger from my mouth to tenderly trace along my jaw.

"Can you see my magic?" I asked with a smirk.

"Everyone can. But I'm not going to share you," he growled.

The music faded and I finally looked up to see where he carried me. Back into the mansion. He crossed quickly through the house back to the main stairwell. He stalked up the stairs, impatience sparking within him.

I was suddenly apprehensive. I'd let myself go. Let myself play along with this crazy night and this beautiful--though likely nuts--man and his talk of magic. At the top of the stairs he crossed a long hall and then kneed open a door at the back of the house. A huge bed sat in the middle of the room. Everywhere was dark wood, thick carpets, earthy colors. Swords decorated one wall. Suddenly, I could hear the music again. French doors were thrown open to a balcony. To my surprise, he skirted the bed and moved towards the balcony. It contained a cozy sitting area. Low couches and curling ivy and dozens of candles lit the space. From below, the music was punctuated by moans and cries of pleasure and grunts of passion.

Alric set me gently on a pile of cushions in the middle of the balcony. And then he stood over me. Running his eyes greedily over my nearly naked body. I self consciously moved to cover my breasts as the realization sank in, but he stopped me with a look and a sharp shake of his head.

He knelt down in front of me, wrapping his fingers lightly around my ankle as he held my eyes. "I think you don't fully believe me." He eased my legs apart. "Though you've seen it in the others, you don't fully believe it's within you." He reached up and began to slide my panties from my hips. I arched slightly to let him pull them from me. "But it's the strongest within you. And I'm going to show you now."

He leaned forward, ran his lips along my thigh. Up up up he traced those lips until he came to the crease of my leg. He paused, kissed me tenderly there. "Listen to them as I pleasure you," he commanded.

His tongue licked slowly across my thigh as he ran his hands towards my center. Carefully, he eased open my entrance, pressing my labia open to expose my--definitely--aroused pussy. I felt the cool night air, and then his warm breath as he opened me and a shiver ran up my spine. His tongue traced inward, tickled at my folds before moving deeper. And then his hot mouth was against my entrance and I sucked in a breath. Below us, there was a collective gasp as well, and I twitched, trying to glance over the balcony. But then his tongue lapped up my slit and everything but Alric's tongue and my body fell away. He traced up my wet folds, pausing at the hood to teasingly circle my clit. My hips jerked automatically at the rush of heady pleasure, but he quickly retreated, running his tongue back down to fondle my entrance. He pressed in, wrapping his lips around me and pulling my pussy tight against his face. If his hands hadn't pressed me down, I'd have shoved myself hard up into his warm mouth. As he plunged his tongue into me, he began to thumb at my clit. The little nub nearly vibrated with the rapturous sensations. I began to moan, soft and whining as I chased the pleasure.