Of Witches and Vikings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his face back slightly and our eyes met. I wanted to leap into the deep blue of his eyes. Also wanted to shove his face back down to continue his work. "Listen," he repeated and then he dropped his head back to my pussy. He picked up the pace, lapping appreciatively against my folds, swiping his tongue up my slit to circle my clit, pausing to suckle the swelling pleasure center.

My head fell back again and I groaned loudly. From below my groan was mirrored in dozens of throats. Alric growled softly against me, now licking hungrily against me like he was starving. He took my clit between his lips, suckling and tugging at it and I cried out, again bucking my hips up into him. Again, my cries were echoed from the party on the terrace. I began to ride the waves, higher and higher Alric forced me and it was like every sensation he lit within me was echoed a hundred-fold below.

"Yes, yes, yes," I began to wail as my body arched, winding tighter and tighter with every stroke of Alrics' insistent tongue. The words reverberated all around us.

He pressed a finger inside me as he increased the pressure on my clit, lapping quickly as I began to shake with an approaching orgasm. My body clenched around his finger and I screamed out as I came and the sound seemed to light across my skin as the group below all cried out as one. I could feel nothing but Alric's finger inside me, his tongue as it stilled, pressing firmly against my sensitive center. I collapsed back, panting and beginning to shiver as Alric lifted his head from me.

"Look," he said, and ran his hands up my thighs, to caress over my belly and the hollow between my chest.

I followed his eyes. My skin glowed. Bright, white light shone from me, lighting the little balcony and Alric's face. He grinned with pride as he watched me. "You glow," he murmured.

I licked my lips as I met my eyes. I could feel it. The magic pulsed within me, had grown so strong with Alric's urging that it set my skin alight with its power. "I think you need to fuck me now," I whispered.

His face darkened as lust replaced self-satisfaction. He held my eyes as he unclipped his black leather chest armor. He tossed it aside. A simple black linen shirt sat underneath. He pulled that over his head as well and I gulped as I finally glimpsed the body I'd been trying to feel up all night. Thick, muscled chest, covered in lightly curling hair. It thinned into a perfect trail at his stomach, leading temptingly into his pants. His arms--I've always been a bicep girl--were as muscled and strong as they'd seemed as I'd clutched at him all night.

As he began to work on untying his pants, I suddenly sat up, needing to help him along. I pressed a hand to his chest and pushed him down onto his back so I could straddle him instead. I tugged the tight leather from his legs, my heart beginning to thrum as I pulled it low and found the brush of hair at the base of his shaft. Down further I pulled until finally I freed his heavy cock. It strained upwards, falling stiff and ready against his stomach. I met his eyes as he grabbed at it and began to pulse it slowly between his large hands. I hurriedly relieved him of his pants and crawled forward, brushing his hand away so I could grip him.

I kneeled over him, dropped my head to kiss the tip of his manhood gently. He sucked in a breath, grabbing at my hands. "No, your pleasure is all I care about tonight," he grated out.

I stilled, meeting his dark eyes. "This does give me pleasure," I murmured and then licked slowly up his shaft. He groaned and his eyes rolled back as he collapsed under me. I giggled, running my tongue along his hard length. His cock was hot, straining for me and his hips began to push up, desperate to be within me. I took him into my mouth gently, teasing and swirling my tongue around the thick tip and tasted the salty-bitterness of his arousal. My own orgasm still warmed my skin and now I wanted nothing more than to give Alric a taste of that. I sucked at him, taking more and more of his glorious manhood into my mouth as he began to pant, his pelvis beginning to push more urgently up against me.

I began to bob my head, loosening my throat so I could take him completely within me and he stiffened, moan loudly as I paused, enjoying the moment of complete control.

"Fuck," he growled and grabbed at my hands again. He pulled me roughly up and I was forced to release him from my mouth. It dropped heavily back to his stomach as he tugged me forward. I grinned as I slid over his hardened body and then his mouth was on mine again. He kissed me savagely, biting at my lip, forcing my mouth open so he could dart his tongue into me.

His cocked jumped against my stomach, twitching impatiently as I scooted forward. I angled my hips, arching against him though he'd now wrapped his hands around my back to hold me tight against his chest.

"I've thought of this moment since the second I saw you," he whispered into my mouth as he began to grind against me, his slick manhood searching for my entrance.

"Me too," I breathed and tilted my hips, finally finding the right angle.

The thick head of his cock pressed against my screaming nether regions and he moved one hand up to cup the back of my neck again, stilling us both. I'd memorized his eyes over the course of the night. Deep, heavy blue like the ocean in winter. He thrust upward slowly and I arched, grabbing desperately at his shoulders as he stretched my entrance. I let out a high, needy whine as he finally entered me. My pussy was desperate, aching and empty and slowly he filled me. And still he watched my face and I couldn't look away.

Deeper and deeper he pressed into me and I grew giddy from the full feeling. The sense of belonging. The magic that still set my skin glowing bright in the cool night. And then we finally settled. Fully seated within me it was like he touched parts no other man could have ever reached. He lit me from the inside.

"Ride me," he said softly. The sound of his deep, commanding voice sent my pussy clenching around him and I eagerly obeyed. I pushed myself up, digging my fingers into his broad chest as I found the right angle. I leaned back, knowing my eyes were heavy with lust as I gave him a show. I looked down at my pale, softly glowing skin. My breasts stood, soft and supple, nipples red as roses. Down further, his cock disappeared into me, stretched my pink pussy wide and our pelvises ground against each other in anticipation.

Alric reached a hand up to gently squeeze one of my breasts as I began to rock against him. I tilted my hips, finding a slow rhythm as I took him within me. He pressed his pelvis up and began to fondle my nipple, sending shots of pleasure racing down to my groin, forcing me to clench and twitch against his straining cock. Already I felt a new climax growing within me. I wanted to come over and over and over on Alric's cock. It seemed the only thing that mattered, that existed.

As if reading my mind, his moved his other hand to my clit, pressing his thumb gently against the swollen nub as I rode him. My need rose like fire within my center. Up through my stomach, into my tender breasts, up into my throat. I again began to moan, and like before, it was echoed in the party-goers below. My hips began to buck wildly against him, I lost all sense of balance or control or anything but the feel of his thick, slippery cock. It was the only thing that could hold me upright, that could keep me from spiraling away on the cool breeze. As my second orgasm rose within my center I stiffened, arching my back and grabbing frantically at his roughly haired chest and he smashed his thumb in quick circles against my clit.

"Alric," I cried out as I jerked frantically against him, grinding my pussy hard into his groin.

"Rhiannon," he growled as he gripped at my breast, holding my melting body upright.

He suddenly sat up, pulling me tight against his chest and wrapping both arms around me. I collapsed into him, my hands trapped against his chest as he began to thrust up into me in quick, urgent strokes. Soft, mewling cries rose in my throat as he extended the glow of my orgasm.

"I can't wait any longer," he rasped.

"Fuck me, please," I whined.

With a snarl, he pushed me onto my back again. I fell back, gripping desperately at his cock. He sank on top of me, his weight delicious and manly and hard on top of my quivering body.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he growled as he slowly withdrew his cock from my clinging passage.

And then he slammed into me with a brutal thrust. I cried out, grabbing frantically at his shoulders. But he was already retreating again, with another harsh growl he slammed into me, faster and faster he began to thrust. My body responded excitedly, this was what I'd waited for all night. This is what I wanted. I needed Alric to fuck me. With every slam of his thick cock I began to buck against him as well. Desperate to meet him with my hips, to force him deeper. My voice seemed not my own as high pitched, needy wails rose in the air. I raked my fingernails over his back and he snarled, grabbing at my hands to trap them above my head as he pounded into me. I threw my head back as I thrashed beneath him, a new orgasm building with his brutal treatment of my horny pussy.

Suddenly he released my wrists and grabbed at my thigh with one hand as his mouth again fell on mine. He ground against my clit with the base of his shaft and I clenched around him, stiffening from the tension he wound in me.

"Come for me, little witch," he breathed into my lips.

And I did. I bucked against him as his words stroked against me and he moved in slow circles against my clit. I howled, grabbing again at his deliciously muscled arms and he let himself go as well. He pumped within me and then snarled his release. Retreating quickly and giving one last resounding slam into my channel as he exploded. We pulsed against each other, our hips convulsing and pressing bruisingly as we rode our shared climax.

Alric collapsed on me, pressing his mouth to mine as if I could keep him alive. We kissed slowly, our tongues intertwining so I lost track of which was mine. We breathed as one as our bodies twitched and he cupped my face in his hands.

As our bodies hummed we finally broke our kiss and I studied his handsome face. He stared down at me, awe and gratitude in his eyes.

"So, was my magic enough?" I asked, glancing down to see I still softly glowed.

"More than enough," he nodded and brushed his lips once more over my cheek, down my neck. "Though, it can't hurt to try a few more times. Just in case," he whispered as his tongue ran up my neck.

I giggled, then a loud 'caw' sounded from the balcony railing. Two huge ravens sat staring at us. "What the fuck?" I murmured.

Alric stiffened and turned to look over his shoulder at them. "Fuck," he grumbled.

"Indeed," a deep voice resounded. It thrummed within my chest and the crows squawked and flapped their wings, lifting from the railing to swoop towards the speaker. I followed their flight to a large, bearded and richly clothed man that reclined on the couch across from the balcony. I blinked, unsure how long the old gentleman had been sitting watching us. He wore a leather eyepatch over one eye, but the other crinkled as he smiled thinly at us.

"You're early, Allfather," Alric grumbled as he turned on his side, pulling me tight against his chest.

"Just checking in on my wayward charges," the old Viking rumbled. "Though it looks like you've succeeded in putting me off."

Alric's grip tightened possessively around me. "You have plenty of charges still to keep you company within Valhalla. We've earned our freedom for another year."

"I can see that." The older man's heavy gaze flicked to me, running his eye over my glowing skin. "She's a new one. Old blood too, thick with seið. You and your sisters have been keeping Alric from returning to my hall for quite a long time." I realized he addressed me now. I gulped, glancing up to Alric. His mouth was set in a hard line as he stared at the quietly imposing man.

"We just met," I answered lamely.

The older man barked a laugh as he stood. The ravens flapped their wings indignantly as he stepped forward. "One more year Alric. You and your seiðkona have bought you one more year in Midgard. I see her magic pulsing within you, so I cannot force you back to Valhalla until it wanes." He smiled slyly down at us. "Until next year."

And then his form seemed to flicker. Suddenly the ravens alighted into he air and the old man joined them, transforming into a huge black raven. With a screeching 'caw' he circled above us and then was gone into the dark night.

I trembled, the magic in my blood pulsed still, bathing our little balcony in light. I realized the sounds from below had stilled as well, like the whole gathering held its breath.

Alric's arms finally loosened around me and I looked up to meet his eyes.

"Odin," he shrugged.

"Odin," I said skeptically.

He smiled sheepishly. "We grew bored waiting for ragnorak within Valhalla. So one Samhain I made a deal with a witch--"

"And the rest is history," I laughed softly.

Alric chuckled and pulled me tight against him. "I would spend this next year with you. And the year after. However many years you'd like..." he trailed off, suddenly looking unsure for the first time since I'd met him.

"What do I get out of it?" I asked.

He smiled, dipped his head to mine again to kiss me slowly, lovingly. "We intertwine," he murmured against my lips. "My soul is tied to this realm by you now. I'm your slave. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

My body began to respond to his touch, I swelled for him. "I need you to fuck me again," I whispered.

#

So that's how I became the witch Pacific Heights. Every year, Alric throws his party and all those that want a break from eternity arrive and we with magic in our blood give them life for another year.

I did find out one perk--outside of the amazing sex--is that I stopped aging. Just like Alric. He was right. Our lives intertwine now. I'm now the witch of Pacific Heights and have even opened my own little coffee shop--Witch's Brew--down the street. So, this Halloween if a sexy blue eyed Viking asks you to come to a party, definitely show up ready for something life changing.