All Comments on 'Of Wolves and Foxes'

by Crimson_Rivers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
reader1000reader1000about 2 years ago

How is this a Romance, or even an erotic story.? I am very puzzled! No clues as to time frame (past, present, future) or location (terrestrial, otherworldly). Sci-fi, fantasy. other? Your use of reigns for reins was especially confusing as sometimes you used the correct spelling. Beware of spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Since you asked, I really couldn't do more than skim after the first few paragraphs, then didn't even bother with the second page. Not my cup of tea, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the narrative is a bit too obscure; who is what? otherwise, an interesting tale.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 2 years ago

Enjoying it so far. Context is going to come I am guessing. So here we are, in the middle… since this is a longer (much longer?) story it is usually etiquette to tell us—chapters and period of update. Will this come out I quickly or slowly? This helps a reader set their expectations and avoids unnecessary frustration which will impact you by having readers stop reading a story that they have no sense of control in accessing. If you are going to do a serial let folks know the parameters upfront so they decide if they want to invest the time… at least doing so with the next installment will not undo the goodwill that people are willing to extend to you…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm intrigued. This seems kind it might fit into sci fi/fantasy more than the romance section, from the context you've given us, but you did well enough building a world that drew me in. I'd give this series a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the way the two characters are at each other, gives the impression of an underlying love existing between them. Just like Merlin and King Arthur.

I loved reading the story

OvercriticalOvercritical10 months ago

I'm usually not fussy about which category authors choose to stick their stories, but this was a weird place to put this thing. I didn't like the story and if it had been in another slot I certainly wouldn't have read it. Whatever it was, it was disjointed without much merit as a tale of any kind. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous