Ofelia Ch. 04 Pt. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel seemed more concerned with her radio than with wherever they might be going. He was fiddling with the dial, trying to tune in a rock station, complaining about the speakers. "I could put a nice little system in here for you, with a CD player and everything."

"I think it sounds good." Ofelia said, and her eyebrows came together as she watched him twiddle with the other buttons, bass, treble, fade, balance.

Finally he gave up on it. He looked at the road they had just turned onto and then cast a suspicious glance over at the driver. "What are you up to, Esmeralda?"

Ofelia laughed and looked over at him guiltily. "I made that one up, but not all the other names. It's funny you called me that one."

"So what are you planning? Are me and Kenny gonna have a steel-cage death match?"

"You're so smart!" Ofelia said, "Sometimes I think you have E.S.P."

"So we are gonna have a steel cage death match?"

"No. Just wait. You'll see."

vi.

"You guys are too quiet." Ofelia said as she managed to get Kenneth and Daniel to sit down in the ornate living room at Kenneth's house. Her newest lover looked alert, aloof, as if he was calmly waiting for his older friend to swing at him. He sat on one end of a large L shaped couch that, despite its size, still only took up one small corner of the wide open room. Daniel was going to sit in a smaller couch, but Ofelia insisted they sit together. If not close, at least on the same piece of furniture. Daniel sat all the way on the other end, so that the men were at right angles to each other.

Suddenly Daniel turned to his right and said cheerfully, "So Kenny, how's about that new Grisham novel? Real corker, huh?"

"Yeah," Kenneth said, imitating Daniel's tone, "Imagine that, a bestseller about lawyers."

Ofelia crossed her arms and gave them both her impatient stare. She was standing midway between them, looking from one to the other. They both thought that she looked more innocent than usual the way she was dressed: probably that soft mix of pink and white. She radiated a harmless and clean pastel warmth. When they saw her expression they clammed up. Ofelia decided to sit on the low glass coffee table behind her, where there was a fantail of colorful magazines neatly arranged. It felt uncomfortable to her unpadded bottom, but she didn't mind.

"I want you boys to be nice to each other." she said. "I don't want to break up a friendship."

Kenneth and Daniel looked at one another. It was silent for a moment, but finally Kenneth spoke, "I'm the idiot. Danny hasn't done anything wrong, Ofelia."

"Au contraire, mon frere." Daniel said, before Ofelia could answer, "If you had actually passed up the chance to enjoy this young lady's company, then you'd have been an idiot." Quickly, he looked at his girl, "Ofelia, what do you want us to do? Hug and kiss? We're guys. Be glad we're not rolling around on the floor trying to kill each other."

"You can't let me off that easy, just like that." Kenny said, shaking his head.

"Okay, so when's Doctor Phil come out?" Daniel asked Ofelia, and he leaned forward, rubbing his hands together, looking at the various exits and entrances around the room. Kenneth laughed. He was examining his fingernails, and Ofelia was struck suddenly by how much he reminded her of Leonard. She also took a deep breath and let herself absorb the simple fact that Daniel's good humor made her happy. It always had. When he was talking with his friends, they were always one step behind him. They could be funny, but he would always be funnier.

Ofelia let them talk instead of trying to squeeze her thoughts in edgewise. She put her hands between her knees and hunched over slightly, looking from one to the other. At that moment the plan she had hatched only a few hours before seemed ludicrous. She told herself it wasn't a plan, really, it was a fantasy. There was a silence again, and Kenneth took the chance to get up and bring a beer for Daniel and himself. He wouldn't forget his manners, no matter what. He found Daniel a coaster and then asked Ofelia what she wanted to drink. "Pepsi?" he asked, standing at attention over her shoulder.

"I'll have a beer!" she said, and smiled brightly. She looked over at Daniel and moved her eyebrows up and down mischievously.

"Alright, another beer for the lady." Kenneth said, and headed back towards the kitchen.

"Go easy on him, sweets." Daniel said, "In a house like this, one or two trips to the fridge can be a work out. And he's not as young as he used to be. Don't let that annoying lack of gray hair fool you."

Kenneth was smiling as he returned and gave Ofelia the beer. He had brought a glass back with him just in case. "I didn't know if you wanted a glass or not. Danny's heard of glasses but he's never actually used one."

Ofelia laughed and she asked Kenneth to pour the beer into the glass for her. Her eyes lit up and her smile was in full blossom. The natural interest and pleasure she took in even the smallest things gave her a childlike aspect, and sitting so far away she appeared impossibly small and inaccessible to Daniel. He ached for her and tried to reconcile the giddy young girl sitting on the coffee table with the fiery woman he had made love to. A sense of protectfulness came over him, and he gave Kenneth an unfriendly look, "No more for her after that. She can't handle too much. I'm not bringing her home drunk again, her mom would kill me for sure."

Kenneth sat back down and nursed his beer. Ofelia took a sip, tried not to grimace. She giggled because the bubbles tickled her nose. She looked at Daniel, "Then Manuel would kill you again." she said.

"Yeah, him too." Daniel said, nodding in agreement.

Ofelia took another swallow. She didn't look at either of them when she said, "If I pass out, you boys will have to undress me and put me to bed."

The men didn't look at each other either. Kenneth crossed and uncrossed his legs. Daniel cleared his throat ostentatiously. Then he said to her, "You always use that word, 'boys'."

"Well," Ofelia said, "That's what you are. Even when you grow up, you're all still boys. You just get bigger." She ran her tongue around the rim of the lass, then took another mouthful. She looked at Daniel and she had that look in her eyes that told him she wanted to jump on top of him. He wondered what she was really up to. It couldn't possibly be...

Kenneth put his beer down. "I think she's right. I mean, what's that expression, 'the only difference between men and boys..."

"Is the price of their stuff." Daniel finished for him.

Ofelia's eyebrows came together. Kenneth told her, "Danny hates rhymes. It's supposed to be, 'the price of their toys."

"Oh, okay." she said. She drank her beer and as they continued to have small talk she began to feel light-headed. She got up and walked over to the couch, and took Kenneth's hand. She saw his surprised look and said softly, "Come over here, sit next to me."

She pulled Kenneth along and sat beside Daniel, leaving a little bit of room between them on the couch. She patted the cushion to her right side and looked up at Kenneth, "Ven, sit. Please?"

Kenneth sat. Ofelia felt a strong charge pass through her, and it was a sensation she had not felt before. It welled up all the way into her throat. She was suddenly as excited as she had ever been in her life, and as good as she was at play-acting there was no way she could mask such an intensity of feeling. Despite her doubts, despite a nagging embarrassment that lingered beneath the excitement like an imperfection in a vase that held a beautiful bouquet of flowers, she knew that she would become addicted to this feeling that was far more than a feeling: a feeling that made a sound in her head and cloyed her mouth with its sweet taste. She put her hands out, palm up, on each of her legs. "Give me your hands, my beautiful boys. Come on..."

She took Daniel's right hand, and Kenneth's left hand. She squeezed them hard, and they could feel how moist and hot her own hands were. She took a deep breath and they heard the rhythm of her heart as she let it back out. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to scare them away. How would they react? Would they both hate her? Or worse, would she bring out the terrible animal that lived somewhere inside them, that lived inside every man, inside every person? She couldn't imagine either of them hurting her, but she worried that they wouldn't understand, that something beautiful might turn into something cheap and obscene.

All of a sudden Ofelia gave a soft cry and stood up, dropping their hands. She turned around and looked sternly from one to the other, pointing her finger at Daniel, then at Kenneth. "I have to go and pee. Don't you boys move! Not even one inch!"

"Ofelia. What's the matter?" Daniel asked her. She looked like she was about to cry, or scream. She walked off quickly, her hands bunched up into little fists. She stopped before going out one of the many thresholds around her, and turned to them. "I mean it, don't move. If you leave, Daniel, I mean it! Stay there. I'll be back in a minute. If I can find el bano around here. Pinche casa..." her voice trailed off as she walked away.

"Dude." Kenneth said. Daniel was frozen in place.

Time passed. They both heard Ofelia cursing in Spanish, slamming doors, stomping around in her sandals. Finally they heard that she had found a bathroom, "Hey, what do you know..."

More time passed. Kenneth looked over at Daniel and said again, "Dude."

Ofelia came back, and when she did her jeans were nowhere to be seen. She was holding her sandals in her hand and she walked as casually as she could as she came back through the living room. Seeing her that way, with her blouse only covering the very top of her panties, wouldn't have surprised either one of them if they were alone, but being as they were sitting right beside each other it was quite a shock. She tossed her sandals away and took a seat again on the coffee table. She was trying desperately not to laugh, and looked from one man to another, attempting to size up their reaction. "Well, you've both seen me naked." she said.

"Gee thanks, I needed that." Daniel said, and the levity was more than welcome. All three laughed. Ofelia realized her beer was still there and she picked it up to take a sip, then put her glass down. She sat with her feet tucked under, her hands gripping the side of the coffee table on the outside of her bare legs. Then she shifted, tried to get comfortable with her tiny bottom on the hard glass of the table. She moved her knees farther apart. "You know, Senior Kenny, you got too many rooms here. I almost wet myself looking for a toilet."

"Sorry. You should have asked me."

"S'okay." She said. Daniel noticed that she had more of an accent when she was drinking. "Next time, I think I better have you come with me." There was a brief moment of silence, and Ofelia found it distracting. She stood up in front of both of them and casually removed her blouse. Her eyes blazed as she dropped the garment. Kenneth's eyes ran all over her dark body. Daniel's too. They heard a police siren off in the distance. A dog barking.

Ofelia looked from one to the other and unhooked her bra. Her breasts fell free and she dropped the bra to the floor. Her nipples stood out, very hard. She could feel their eyes on them, and her heart pounded. She was full of that same sensation she had felt before, except now she was confident. That nagging embarrassment had all but evaporated. She felt tall and strong and beautiful, as she slipped her panties down, letting their eyes fall on her smooth-shaved mound, thick-fleshed, perfectly shaped, each half a mirror image of its twin.

Ofelia was breathing faster as she straddled Daniel and kissed him. Before Kenneth could even think of moving she literally grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards her. She managed to get his right hand in hers and pulled it around behind her. She put his hand to her naked rump and told him, with her right arm over Daniel's shoulder, "I want you behind me..."

Her voice was like a shot of bourbon, a peal of thunder, a kick in the teeth. "I want you inside me, from behind." she told him, and leaned over to kiss him. His fingers were at her pussy, and she was almost coming already. When Kenneth slipped behind her Ofelia shimmied back and pushed her ass out at him, but was looking at Daniel. She pulled his shirt out of his jeans and yanked it off over his head. He was helpless. His erection was painful against the front of his jeans. Ofelia kissed Daniel ravenously, so ravenously she broke his lip and tasted the coppery tang of his blood. She bit his chin, kissed his neck, his chest, bit his nipples, causing him to gasp in an almost surreal combination of pleasure and pain.

Eventually she managed to slide down so that her knees were on the deep piled carpet. Kenneth hadn't entered her yet. He was busy getting his track shorts off, then his muscle-shirt. She looked over her shoulder at Kenneth as she worked at the button and fly of Daniel's jeans, making sure he was doing what she wanted. She wagged her ass at him like a spoiled cat, and he could smell her strong scent. She gave a cry as she wrested away and discarded Daniel's jeans, seeing his big cock bounce out for her. She took it and held it with the tips of her fingers, licked its pink tip and its milky opening, tasting his pre-cum with relish.

Kenneth slipped inside her and moved slowly. Both he and Daniel knew that this was more for her than for themselves. They never made eye contact but tried to cooperate with each other. Ofelia felt his hands on her slight waist and when he moved inside her she was overcome with pleasure and spunked all over him. She dripped onto the carpet and in the far recesses of her mind she wondered how much it would cost to clean it and if she had the money. She took Daniel's cock into her mouth and wanted to feel him come. She wanted to suck and squeeze the sweet milk out of it. Kenneth moved slowly in and out of her from behind, his cock glistening, coated with her fluids. Her hand went under and he felt her fingers at his balls.

Eventually Ofelia came up and Kenneth oozed out of her. His arms went around her, his hands gathering up her breasts. She smiled at Daniel, her lover, and gestured with her hand. "Lay down...that way..." Her eyes were heavy but brilliant with happiness. The feeling of Kenneth's presence: his hands on her breasts, his breath on her neck, while she waited for Daniel to ready himself for her, was the most liberating sensation she had ever felt.

Daniel lay on the couch. It was plenty wide enough and long enough, even on the shorter end where he sat, for him to stretch his legs. Ofelia straddled him, and she did it the way he liked it, with her back to him, and up on the balls of her feet. His cock entered her and she let out an appreciative moan of pleasure, feeling it fill her up. Kenneth stood off to her left, wondering what to do. Anything? Nothing? Ofelia smiled at him and bounced her bottom up and down, pleasing her lover with her cunt. Then she sat down on him, her tiny cheeks tight and hard, filled to the hilt with his cock. Daniel held her waist and worried about coming inside her. But she was hardly moving. Her left hand was moving, and she was pulling and pulling across the modest length of Kenneth's cock, squeezing it hard, jerking him off slowly. His cock was close to her breasts. Ofelia was staring at his cock and then smiling at him. "Come on me." she said, "I want to watch it..."

"God..." Kenneth said. Her words, the sound of her voice, made him get much closer to what she wanted him to do. She was moving her hips almost imperceptibly, enjoying the feeling of Daniel's swollen cock inside her, and against her clit. She looked up at Kenneth again, rolling her big black eyes, her heavy lashes. "I want to watch you come on me..."

With a slight movement, she was able to bend over and lick the head of his cock, where she saw a silvering of pre-cum. She enjoyed the taste, ruminated it on her tongue, like brandy. "Can you make a little more for me? One more sweet little drop first?"

She moved her hand slower, and stopped for a moment. Her right hand came around and she caressed his balls. Then she pulled very slow, up and up, until her hand was at the front of his cock again. When she saw more of his fluid seep out she giggled and leaned in to lick it up into her mouth. "Gracias my sweet boy..." she said. "Now let's see it...show me what you got in these pretty things..." her fingers rubbed his balls, and she milked his cock faster, faster.

"Ahhhh.....ah God!" Kenneth blurted, and sprayed all over Ofelia's chest: her breasts, her nipples, her collarbones. She watched it all squirting out and was almost laughing with pleasure. She loved the feel and the sound of it as it struck her skin, the hot weight of it, the warm tickle as it dripped slowly down her ribs, her belly, her sides. When he was almost finished she took him in her mouth to taste the last of those white pearls as she squeezed them out onto her tongue. Then she let Daniel fall out of her and scooted backwards. He put his arms up and anxiously waited while she situated her bottom over his face and lowered herself until she felt his tongue lapping away at her saturated cunt, his cunt, licking its pungent juice, licking her inside and out. She gobbled up his cock again.

Ofelia climaxed, hard. Daniel had her all over him. He lay there wondering if he wasn't dreaming the whole thing. She was sucking him, running her lips farther down than she had ever gone with him so far. Then she was up and telling Daniel to let her lay down. She lay in the place he had occupied and opened her legs wide. "Come inside me." she told him when he mounted her. She gasped when she felt him all way inside her, felt him moving forcefully. "Come inside me, mi amor. Please....don't take it out. Don't worry. Come inside me."

Even as she was saying those words her heart was too full and she yelled them out because he was moving so fast and so hard, ready to bury his seed deep in her fresh and fertile body. His balls thumped against her bottom. She dug her nails into his skin, grabbed his smooth, girlish cheeks, squeezed them as hard as she could, pulled him. When she felt him empty himself she nuzzled her face in his bristly neck, felt it scratch her, felt it tear at her delicate skin. He moaned loudly and she pulled him even more tightly against her, down into her, wanting to take all of him in through that velvet sheath between her legs.

Her third climax burst through her, flooding every vein with its bright electric charge. Daniel seemed to take forever to drain himself into her. They lay still for what must have been twenty minutes. Kenneth pulled his shorts on and lay on the other end of the couch, knowing full well that he would catch hell from Ofelia if he tried to leave her and Daniel.

Before long the three of them were half awake and half asleep, and the only sound was the sound of their breathing.

12