Just Friends

Story Info
Hannah and Jason try to just be friends.
3k words
4.07
8.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers

It was about three months after I ended my relationship with Hannah that I found myself on her couch, nibbling pizza and sipping drinks while we caught up, a football game quietly playing on the tv, the home team losing immensely. A cold, freezing rain fell outside; it was that rain that convinced us to change our plan to go out to dinner, and it was that rain that offered me the convenient excuse to not flee.

You see, Hannah and I had been engaged in an amazing affair. The sex was amazing, but more than that, we got along incredibly well. We were compatible in every important way, talking every day when we couldn't see each other, and unable to keep our hands off each other when we were together. We openly and freely shared our most deviant, perverted fantasies without judgement, and were both eager to make every fantasy come true.

Perhaps my wife was sensing the strength of our connection when she started talking about ending our arrangement... perhaps she sensed a threat. Our open marriage, successfully implemented and enjoyed for years, had come with stipulations, one of which was that other relationships were to be physical only, and not emotional, not romantic. That had never been a problem before.

So I was faced with a tough choice: go behind my wife's back, which I'd never done before, or end things with Hannah. I chose the latter, which wasn't well received, and months went by without any contact. On more than one occasion I had a message typed out to her ready to be sent, only to delete it, not wanting to lead her on or cause conflict.

After nearly three months of silence, she reached out to me, sending a tentative, chaste message. We gradually started talking as friends, both missing that daily communication. We decided together that a friendship wouldn't be inappropriate, that we could keep each other from crossing any lines. No sex... no naughtiness... definitely no genital contact; nothing that I wouldn't do with my other friends. If we could keep that separation, then we could rekindle that friendship. To be safe, we would get together in public, not giving us the chance to give into temptation. But then the weather forecast changed, forcing us to cancel our plans and stay in, and here we were, sitting on the couch in her apartment, doing our best to keep a buffer between us.

I was relieved when she opened the door modestly dressed in jeans and a sweater, her long, curly brown hair pulled back. The v-neck did show a good amount of cleavage, but that was to be expected with her; if her intent was really to seduce, she'd likely be wearing just a little black dress and no bra. When she moved or tugged at the sweater, the edges of the orange lace bra underneath became impossible not to notice. I'm sure she caught me peeking, in spite of myself.

We did our best to limit physical contact; there was the hug at the door, and a few friendly arm touches. But the devil on my shoulder screaming at me to jump on her was ignored, with some difficulty. A few times she was distracted by the beeping of her phone, needing to pause the conversation while she typed out a response. At one point, she excused herself to the other room, needing to take a call. I heard faint conversation, but couldn't make out any words. After a few minutes of quiet, I started to wonder if she was going to come back to me naked, or wearing something from her lingerie drawer that I had enjoyed in the past. I started to think about how I would respond. Could I resist? The bulge growing in my pants told me that I couldn't...

But she came back to the couch dressed as before, sitting next to me (albeit a little closer than before) slightly flushed and with a familiar smile on her face. Our conversation continued as before, catching up on work and life and relationships in general. We both flirted until we caught ourselves and pulled back. I'm sure she noticed my arousal, and I certainly noticed her squirming a few times.

The conversation was finally interrupted by a buzz at the door. She quickly got up and, without using the intercom, pushed the button to open the door downstairs and let who ever it was into the building. She stood at the door and silently smiled. I looked back over my shoulder toward her, puzzled.

"Expecting someone?" I asked.

She didn't respond, just held up a hand to signal me that an answer would come soon.

There was a knock at the door and she opened it. A man and woman were let in, both still shaking water off their coats. She let them in and closed the door behind them, greeting them warmly. Turning toward me, she said "Amy and John, that's Jason." They both nodded or waived toward me, and I quietly stood from the couch and did the same for them. "You two can go to the bedroom," she added to them, motioning down the hall in the opposite direction. "I'll be there in a minute."

They hung up their coats by the door and disappeared down the hall. Hannah made her way over to me, standing in front of me and taking both of my hands in hers. She intertwined her fingers in mine and gently, nervously massaged my hands with her thumbs.

"So, sorry to put you on the spot like this, but I'm going to go to my bedroom and have sex with them. You have three options. You can say goodnight to me now, go home, and we can try to get together again soon. Or, you can get comfortable in the chair in the corner of my bedroom and watch. Or you can join us. Amy and John are ok with whatever you decide. I don't want to pressure you to do anything your wife wouldn't approve of, so no matter what you choose, no worries."

She paused, waiting for my response, waiting for the angel and devil on my shoulders to complete their debate. Then she leaned in and gave me a soft, gentle kiss on my cheek. She let go of my hands and walked toward the bedroom. I watched as she pulled her sweater over her head and dropped it in the hallway before entering the bedroom and closing the door.

My cock strained against my pants as I considered my options. In my mind I kept coming back to one question -- which decision would I least regret. Which would leave me least likely to hate myself five minutes from now, five hours from now...

I found the remote control and turned off the tv. Then I took a minute to gather up plates and glasses and put them in the kitchen sink. I turned off the living room light, and made sure the apartment door was locked, my hand lingering on the latch. Then I made my way to the bedroom. I paused at the door, listened. It was still quiet. I opened the door, entered, and closed it behind me.

The lights were dim, but everyone was clearly visible. Hannah wore just matching orange bra and panties. Amy was naked except for a black choker necklace. She had short, dark hair and her back and thighs were decorated with tattoos. John had longer, lighter hair, tied up in a top knot. He was similarly decorated with tattoos and was wearing just black boxers. The three of them were kneeling on the bed, engaged in a three-way kiss, their hands exploring each other.

I found the oversized, very comfortable chair in the corner and sat down. Hannah had planned ahead and spread a blanket over both the bed and the chair; easier for cleanup. I thought about some previous fun she and I had had in that chair, in that bed, in every other room of her apartment. I got comfortable and unzipped my pants.

In the bed, Amy broke the kiss and lay down on her back, her legs spread and her hand gently touching her lips, spreading her moisture. John lowered himself down to kiss her mouth, while Hannah quickly finished undressing, tossing her panties toward me with a wink, and proceed to take Amy's nipple into her mouth. Hannah slowly kissed her way down Amy's body until she found herself between Amy's legs. She hungrily slipped in her tongue and made Amy buck and moan. John sat up and watched for a moment, rubbing Hannah's back and shoulders encouragingly. He slipped off his boxers and held his cock teasingly above Amy's mouth. She watched wide-eyed as he stroked it, with each of her gasps forcing her up closer to the cock. Finally he brought it to her lips, and her moaning was muffled when she took it deep into her mouth.

Hannah spun her body around, positioning herself completely between Amy's spread legs, continuing to work her over with her fingers and tongue, now watching as John fucked Amy's mouth. Hannah reached up with one hand and grasped the base of John's cock, stroking it when it pulled out of Amy's mouth, then helping to guide it back in. She then moved her hand around John's ass, moving her fingers up between his legs from behind him. John let out a startled yelp as Hannah's fingers teased his ass, then she cupped his balls and massaged them. Amy took John from her mouth and laid back, enjoying the fingers and tongue between her legs. She stroked him and looked into his eyes, showing off her big smile and bright red lips. Then she looked over to me and showed me the same smile.

As I watched I started by just slipping my hands into my boxers and rubbing my cock. But now that Amy was watching me, I felt the need to do more. I lifted myself up and quickly pulled my pants and boxers to the floor. I also quickly pulled my shirt off over my head. My cock now also fully on display, I grasped it and stroked it hard, no different than if I was at home, alone at my desk watching porn. Amy stroked John's cock in time with my own strokes, her gaze moving between my face and my cock. My own gaze moved from Amy to Hannah's ass, up in the air and open, waiting for someone to fill her up.

As if she could read my mind, Amy looked up at John and said "I think you need to fuck Hannah now." John moved around the bed, and repositioned Hannah and Amy to give me the best view. Hannah kept her mouth on Amy's pussy when John slid into her. Hannah let out a long gasp then returned her tongue to its task. John made the first few strokes slow, but immediately moved to a faster, harder, rougher rhythm. Clearly he knew exactly what Hannah liked.

I was no longer able to distinguish between the squelching sounds from Hannah's well fucked pussy and Amy's which was taking on most of Hannah's right hand. Hannah's tongue continued to lap away, and from the glossy sheen on Hannah's face I suspected that Amy, like Hannah, was also a squirter. John contined to roughly fuck Hannah, occasionally reaching back and landing a sharp slap on her ass. He reached up and pushed her face into Amy's pussy, which elicited another loud scream and jolt from Amy.

John broke the rhythm with a quick excursion, briefly pulling out of Hannah's pussy, lowering himself and sliding his tongue from Hannah's clit, up along her lips, and ending at her tight, sensitive anus. He pressed his tongue into her ass for just a moment before standing again and roughly pushing himself back into her.

I continued stroking myself, forcing myself to slow or stop so that I wasn't the first to finish. I was thoroughly enjoying the show, and didn't want it to end.

But of course, it did need to end. I had firsthand experience with Hannah's amazing pussy, and knew that just a few well-timed squeezes from her could reduce any man to whimpering. Such was the case with John. He let out a familiar gasp, followed by "Oh holy fuck!" Amy knew immediately what that meant and told him "here... on me..."

John pulled out of Hannah and grasped the base of his cock. He moved around the bed and set the tip of his cock on Amy's chin. She took him in her hand and gave a few strokes. He exploded, covering her chin, lips, cheeks. It dribbled down to her neck and pooled between her collar bones. They expertly kept it from her eyes and nostrils. They had obviously done this before.

Amy continued to stroke him, prolonging his orgasm and squeezing out every last drop. Hannah had stopped her licking and was already sliding up Amy's body. She lingered at Amy's nipples until she got the green flag.

John moved away and laid on the bed next to Amy. He reached his hand to Hannah, tangling his fingers into the hair on the back of her head and guided her up. "Clean it up, baby," Amy whispered. Hannah slowly and teasingly licked up every drop of cum from Amy. She ended at Amy's lips, where she licked up the last of the mess, then hovered teasingly over Amy's mouth. Amy opened wide, and Hannah did the same, lowering herself in for the kiss while John's cum slid from her mouth and into Amy's. They passionately kissed for a few minutes while John tenderly rubbed Hannah's back. Eventually, John joined in the kiss, the three of them ending up exactly where they were when I came into the room.

The three of them fell into a cuddle puddle, occasionally glancing over to me and flashing smiles. I was still lightly stroking myself, still hard. No doubt the tip of my cock was glistening with precum. I wondered if they were expecting me to put on a show now, to finish for their entertainment.

Amy was the first to get out of bed, standing facing me and giving a big stretch, showing off every bit of her body. She took John's hand and helped him to stand, while Hannah curled up and faced them, facing away from me. They gathered their clothes and got dressed while we watched. Amy thanked Hannah for the fun time, and they both gave her a kiss. They then came over to me, still in my corner chair. Amy leaned over and give me a kiss on the cheek. "Hope we can do this again some time," she said with a wink. John gave me a head nod and held out his fist for a bump. I returned the nod and bump silently. They then made their way out of the bedroom, both letting their fingers trace along Hanna's body as they passed the bed. I moment later we heard the door close.

Hannah let out a groan and rolled over to face me. She was beaming. Her face and chest were flush and glistening with a mix of Amy's wetness and her own sweat. Our eyes and smiles locked in on each other, and eventually I raised my hand and gestured for her to come to me.

She got out of bed, slowly stretched and made a performance of wiping her chin, then licking her hand. She walked over to me and knelt down, resting her right cheek on my left thigh.

"I'm glad you stayed," she said. She reached up with her left hand and took my right hand in hers. She guided my hand to my cock and used my hand to stroke it. Her own right hand moved down between her legs, and I heard her fingers slide into her pussy. Her eyes were fixed on my cock as I stroked it. I knew what she wanted. It was a race to the finish.

I stroked harder and faster, and felt her body moving faster against my leg. She didn't make any effort to stifle her own noises, and soon was alternating her moans with the most filthy things, being sure to tell me how wet she was, how delicious Amy's pussy was, how much she loved the taste of John's cum, of my cum, how much she wanted to feel my warm cum on her face. How she wanted it all for herself, not wanting my wife to get any of what Hannah had earned.

That was all I needed. The first spurt seemed to stay in the air longer than physically possible before splashing down hard on Hannah's cheek. It would have been impossible to aim better. Each successive spurt landed on her cheek or lips or neck or shoulder. Meanwhile, I could hear her own pussy squirting out through her fingers, splashing down hard onto the hardwood floor beneath. Soon, we were both panting and unable to move.

Eventually, she raised up and moved back a bit, to keep her tits from pressing against my deflating cock. She smiled.

"We did it. We had fun without having sex. I never touched your cock, you never touched my pussy or tits. No rules broken. Not even any kissing. Does this mean we get to be friends?"

I laughed, trying so hard not to lean in and give her that rule-breaking kiss. "Absolutely... this was perfect."

She smiled and stood. "I'm gonna take a quick shower. I'll meet you back in the living room." She walked into the adjacent bathroom; I stared at her ass the whole time, desperate to follow her, to grab her ass, to wrap my arms around her naked body and kiss her neck. But that would be against the rules.

Instead I got dressed and went back to the living room. I left a note on her kitchen counter. "Thanks for the pizza and company. We really need to do this again some time. XOXO"

I left the apartment, hearing the shower still running, and made my way out into the cold rain.

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers