All Comments on 'Off At College'

by BarbT

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
Super hot sensuous raw sex!

I really enjoyed this! The sensuous hot raw sexhas me er extremly excited! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great first story

Keep writing for Lit. Enjoyed your story.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Story

The sex was great and you laid the foundation for a good series. The only thing was that Jenny seemed a little two-dimensional. I hope you fleshed her out in the later stories. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good but the grammar could have been better

It was a hot story and got me wet pretty damn fast, but the grammar and spelling was a little off. other than that it was hot.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Jenny's parents would not be happy...

with Jenny getting fucked even before school began--with a guy she just met. It also doesn't appear Jenny was concerned about getting pregnant or an STD.

Jenny's education was neglected--at least the sexual part of her education. Her mother should have taken her aside before she left for college and provided some practical advice about sex in addition to her religious instruction.

If Jenny isn't more careful, she will have to place that embarrassing call home, "Hey mom. Guess what? I'm pregnant."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I love the background of where Jenny comes from and how she wants to expand her sexual horizons, and I love that the sex is realistic for a change! Think what a disaster it would have been if this story included the dreaded phrase "instantly hard again." Love the college-age realism, and Jenny comes off as super adorable ("and then he massaged my buns." OMG I love it). So glad there are a dozen more chapters!

Sman4444Sman44444 months ago

I loved the story. I loved my time in college and always look back fondly on it. Thanks for bringing me back in time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous