Off Broadway Public Theater Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool, dreams do come true sometimes Mrs. Thomas." The young man said with anticipation.

"What do you mean by that, Keith?" The mature woman asked.

"You're an MILF and I had dreams about you ever since I was in grade school. I used to love watching you when I came over to play with your sons." He confessed to the older woman.

"Wow, I know what MILF means you little devil." Stacy laughed relieving the tension she was feeling having to work with Keith. "That's why you were always over the house even when Tom wasn't there; you hung around with Tim our younger son?" Stacy asked incredulously.

"Precisely, you were always so nice to us; you looked beautiful and smelled so good. I loved the perfume you wore." The young man confessed, embarrassed with the last statement, but knowing they will have to work together and he wanted to get on her good side.

"My, my I never knew you were infatuated with me. That's great maybe we can pull off this production together after all? Keith call me Stacy I feel old when you call me Mrs. Thomas." Stacy said as they walked in the back door of the theater.

"Okay." Keith said.

Walking to the office together Stacy found Jack at his desk, introducing the young man by saying. "Hi. Jack, this is Keith he is friends with my sons and was always at my house when he was younger. I find out today he had a crush on me." Stacy said relieved the young man she will be working with is known by her, but he will probably see a lot of her feminine charm before this show ends.

"Let's go to the rehearsal hall and do a reading." Jack said giving Keith a copy of the play. "Start where you tell Stacy about your problems with the ladies because you have known her for many years and trust she won't laugh at you."

The actors' read through the lines, Jack could tell immediately Keith and Stacy were comfortable with each other and it showed in their dialog. He was excited the audition was going so well. Jack is hoping when it comes to the erotic scenes they will be just as comfortable.

For the next hour the two actors went through their whole dialog, practicing the parts they were weak in.

"That was great guys for the first run through. Take a break and we will continue in about fifteen minutes." Jack said as he left the room.

Stacy and Keith sat down and conversed bringing each other up to date on what they were doing, while having refreshments.

The first night they practiced the lines for the entire time with the director giving pointers to the actors until nine o'clock. "Let's call it a night and be back here at six tomorrow night to continue practicing." The director said.

The actors and the director left the building.

Stacy arrived home at quarter to ten. "Honey I'm home she stated."

"How was your night? Did you do any nude scenes tonight?" Bill asked hopefully.

"No, we just ran through the lines and Jack gave us pointers as we did."

Bill was happy his wife wasn't lying to him tonight.

"Oh, remember Keith he was our son Tommy's friend all through school?"

"Yes I think so, why?"

"He read for the part of the young man tonight. I may be working with him?"

"Lucky him, if I remember correctly he used to chase you around, like a love sick puppy dog. The boys and I used to laugh when he came over. All of us knew he had a crush on you.

"Wow I missed that." The mature woman said.

The couple went to bed, being a long day for both.

----------------------

The following night at six all participants were back going through their lines. The director continued giving them pointers and he was impressed with the progress. The two actors were getting into their parts.

After working on the dialog for about an hour the director said. "Let's take a fifteen minute break." Jack leaving the actors in the break room while he went to the prop closet.

The couple could hear noises sounding like furniture moving while they were on break.

Jack came back in the room stating wearily. "Now that you have gotten to renew your friendship, I think it's time to become more provocative."

The group walked to the rehearsal room to find a love seat with a coffee table on the small stage. The director moved in the props while the actors were on break.

"Stacy, remove your dress. Keith, strip down to your boxers, as you go through the lines. Stacy where you're preparing to instruct Keith about women. Start there. Are both of you agreeable to proceed?"

They both answered in the affirmative and continued with the script dialog as they started to remove their outer clothes. Jack could see Keith was enamored with the mature woman and he saw she was delighted the way he looked at her. They were standing by the couch and stopped the dialog where it said they should kiss. The actors were standing waiting for the director to critique their performance.

"I need to see a stage kiss as it says in the scrip." Jack instructed.

The couple staged a kiss, but it looked staged.

Jack said to the couple. "You have to make the kiss believable."

They practiced four more times without success, so Tracy grabbed Keith and actually gave him a wet sexy kiss. She felt the kiss go to her pussy and could feel Keith getting excited also as his manhood was hitting her in her stomach he pulled her so tight to his erection.

"Now that is more like it." The director stated his approval clapping.

For the rest of the week the couple practiced any scenes between the young man and older woman becoming very proficient in the scenes and their passion for each other was growing causing the young man to go home horny and the mature woman with wet panties.

The couple only went as far as stripping to their undergarments for the make out scenes, but they were not staged they actually made out, which was exciting for both individuals, but a source of guilt for Stacy.

----------------------

Every night when Stacy would come home from the theater her husband Bill would ask her about the progress of their rolls. She would avoid telling him the total truth. Being married for over thirty years he knew she wasn't telling him all that transpired during the rehearsals.

The bright side of rehearsals was the sex Bill was getting every night when Stacy arrived home. The passion in their relationship has been missing for many years, now it's blossoming.

Stacy would come home from rehearsals every night very horny, she would go to the master bath and shower coming into the bedroom nude. Something the mature woman rarely did throughout the years.

When questioned about the rehearsal she would misdirect the question using sex which went something like this.

"Stacy, how was the rehearsals tonight?" Bill asked.

"It was boring had to go over the same lines so many times; I couldn't wait to get home to my hubby." The mature woman said as she walked nude to the bed and removed her husband's PJ's bottoms.

Stacy crawled up onto the bed between her husbands' spread legs and proceeded to give him a blowjob causing him to forget about her rehearsal with the young man. He was relishing the intense feeling he was having from his wife sucking on his manhood. She started doing this regularly since she has been rehearsing for this show, over the years of their marriage a blowjob was given only on special occasions.

"Turn around so we can get into a sixty-nine position." He moaned as she gobbled on his pecker and she turned around rotating his organ in her mouth as the mature woman did as requested by her husband.

His wife's pussy was engorged and dripping, a sign she has been aroused for a few hours. She has not been very forthcoming with him about the rehearsals, but he doesn't fault her for keeping their rehearsal activity secret, as long as she comes home to him for service.

Bill started to finger fuck his wife as she serviced him orally, disappointed he couldn't reach her pussy with his tongue in the position she was in. She was on the verge of an orgasm with his manual ministrations.

Stacy stopped pleasuring him orally abruptly moaning. "I'm close to cumming. I want you inside me." Turning and impaling her pussy on his pecker, bouncing up and down on him, while she stroked her clit, a position she very seldom enjoyed previously.

Bill was busy playing with her breasts and pulling on her nipples causing her to orgasm, soaking his balls in her cum. He blasted his load into her a second later, coating her cervix with his offerings.

After resting a while they took a shower together and the sex play started over again. Bill tongue fucked his wife in the shower while she was leaning against the wall with her back to him, as he was drained for the night. She had a screaming second orgasm that nearly crushed her husband's head when she put a pussy lock around it.

Drying each other off when they exited the shower. They went to bed happy but tired.

A variation of the sexual encounter described occurred every night when Stacy arrived home from rehearsals for the week. Leaving the older couple drained but happy.

----------------------

The night of the second rehearsal in front of the banker and backers arrived. Keith and Stacy arrived an hour early to do a run though of the lines one last time before the group arrived. Stacy had on a blouse, skirt, bra and panties to finish off the outfit she had on shoes with two inch heels. Keith had on a dress shirt, slacks, boxers and loafers.

When the financial backers and the bankers arrived, the actors went through the erotic scene with the couple stripping to their under garments and kissing. Stacy's nipples pushing through her bra and Keith had a tent in his shorts. Jack could see the discontent of the group. They were whispering among themselves.

"Let's take a break." Jack said as he went to the group watching. "Well, what do you think?"

The banker said. "The acting is better, but there needs to be more skin to make the production worth our backing."

The others in the group agreed.

Jack went to the actors stating. "We have a problem. The backers are expecting to see more skin. Both of you have to do the scene nearly nude in order to get the financing we need to keep the theater open. I'll give you ten minutes to decide what you are willing to do. I will be back in here then to hear your decision." The director walked out leaving the actors to decide on the course of action.

"Well you're going to get your wish to see this old lady nearly nude." Stacy stated reconciling herself to the fact that she will strip nude for the part in this show if need be.

"Maybe you'll be surprised when I strip off; you may see something you like." Keith stated and started to laugh.

The older woman started to giggle stating. "I may see something I like, but can't put my finger on it? Is that what you're insinuating?"

"Yes something like that or maybe I'll see something I like and can't put my finger on it?" He stated going into a fit of laughter to break the stress of the situation.

Jack came back into the room to find the two actors in a fit of laughter. "Well what's the verdict? The show will go on or do we tell the backers we are closing down?"

"The show will go on, but you better explain this to my husband. I don't want to be divorced after playing this part to keep the theater open." Stacy informed the director.

"I better call Bill and let him know you're going to do a nude scene for the backers before we do it." The director called Bill. When Bill picked up Jack said. "Hi Bill, I called because the backers want Stacy and Keith to do a nude scene or they will close down the theater. Are you on board with this?"

"As I told Stacy many times I am one hundred percent in back of her as long as she comes home to me every night. If she wants to do the nude scene it is okay with me. Let me talk to Stacy." When Stacy got on the phone Bill said. "Knock them dead dear, and you will do that when they see you nude." Bill said this as a way to let Stacy know he was okay with her doing the part nude with Keith.

"Thanks for letting me do the nude scene Bill; I will reward you tonight when I get home. Stacy said with a nervous giggle, betraying her stress before they disconnected. "Okay let's go out there and do this before I lose my nerve." The mature woman said in a faltering voice.

Keith was excited to do a nude scene with the lady he has fantasized about seeing nude since his was in grade school with her sons. Jack hoped the reading would satisfy the backers, so they can pick the rest of the cast and go into full production of the play.

The couple went to the rehearsal room where the group of five men was waiting for them.

Jack came out first and said. "Stacy and Keith have agreed to do the scene where they strip for the first time. They will go as far as they are comfortable with tonight."

There was a buzz of excitement from the banker and backers for the first time, Jack was cautiously optimistic that the theater group will get the money to go into full production of the play.

In the play Stacy is a fifty-five year old woman named Mrs. Worthington. Keith is a eighteen year old shy young man who has done odd jobs for the Worthington's his name is Arthur.

Up on the small stage;

Arthur knocks on the door and Mrs. Worthington answers.

"Hi Mrs. W I finished mowing the lawn. Is there anything else you wanted me to do?"

"Well remember last time you told me about being shy around girls and how you get tongue tied when you like a young lady? I have given it a lot of thought and I would like to help you overcome your shyness. Would you like that?" Mrs. W asked cautiously.

"That would be great." Arthur answered blushing, but enthusiastic.

"Let's go into the den, my husband is away on business, so I will have time to educate you about some of the traits of women and different ways to pleasure them. There are also ways women like to pleasure men also." The mature actress stated.

Sitting on the couch Mrs. W started to kiss the young man and unbuttoning his shirt. He acted hesitant, taking the hint from the older woman the young man started to unbutton the older woman's blouse cautiously, acting shy. She didn't stop him so he continued and pushed it off her shoulders as they continued kissing.

The older woman stopped kissing the young man and instructed. "Unhook my bra." The older woman resumed kissing the young man.

Forging ahead he reached in back of the older woman, fumbling with the hooks he finally figured out how to unhooked her bra. With the intimate garment loose she removed it while continuing the kiss. The young man received his first look at the woman of his dreams topless, along with the men in the audience. By this time the young man had a tent in his pants and the older woman reached down to free the button to his slacks when they came up for air. Mrs. W helped the young man remove his loafers and pants. The young naive man reached under the mature woman's skirt making a show out of fumbling with her panties, when she didn't object he removed them, helping her step out of the intimate garment, leaving them on the floor and they resumed kissing.

Playing an inexperienced young man he waited to be told what the mature woman wanted.

"Play with my kitty Arthur." The mature woman said with urgency. Taking his hand and putting it under her skirt and up against her pussy.

The group watching the performance noticed the mature woman was more sincere than acting with the last statement.

Arthur felt under her skirt and found her manhole with her hand guiding him. He inserted three fingers in her overheated womanhood making her moan as they kissed. The couple forgot there were witnesses to their passion as they were kissing passionately. They are not stage kisses as they started out to be.

The Director called. "Cut." The actors were getting carried away with their parts.

The couple stopped kissing but remained in their intimate embrace, frustrated, but finally untangling themselves. The mature woman still in an erotic fog turned and faced front topless and the young man did the same with a boner. Both were still consumed with the passion they felt for each other, so they didn't have sense enough to go to their clothes and get dressed.

Directing his comments to the assembled group he said. "What did you think of the performance tonight?"

They all conferred for a few minutes. The director and the two actors could hear mumbling but couldn't make out what they were saying.

The Banker being the spokesperson for the group said. "That was better but there is still a lot of work to do. The sex scenes have to be hotter and Mrs. W needs to be nude for most of the production if this is something that is acceptable her, we will back the production."

When Mrs. W heard she will have to be nude more she removed her skirt and stood on the stage nude saying. "Now will your back our production?"

"There was a unanimous yes from the backers when she showed them a full frontal of her nude body.

The banker stated. "I think Mrs. Worthington's kitty needs to be groomed."

This embarrassed the nude woman.

"I think Stacy's pubic area looks just the way I imagined it." Keith said before he had time to think better of his last statement. He was a bright red blushing.

"Thanks Keith." The mature woman said as she gave the blushing young man a hug pressing her breasts into his chest causing the head if his erection to push out above his undergarment. This wasn't lost on the older woman looking at his respectable piece of man meat she is glad the cast Keith for Arthur.

The backers left, Jack, Keith and Stacy conversed about the other cast members needed, including someone that will be believable as her stage husband, and she will have to do a nude scene with him also. The discussion lasted for over an hour, Stacy remained nude the entire time and Keith in his boxers with a boner. Jack was feeling very good about this play presently. Keith dressed, Stacy just put on her skirt and blouse, but her undergarments in her purse.

---------------------

Stacy has to approach her husband with the information she will be nude for most of the play and see what he says.

Will he still want his wife to play the part? What will the school administration say about one of their teachers doing nude scenes in a stage play? We will have to find out who the rest of the cast will be? There is more loosening of the laws concerning nudity on stage also. We will have to see how that effects the production of the play.

12