Off Campus 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
Polyamorous lovers prepare to buy their party hotel.
6.4k words
4.54
3.3k
6

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers

Off Campus III, Pt. 2

=====

Our polyamory group Steve, Cyan, Phil, Jen, and Ally have hatched a plan to buy The Abercrombie Hotel after Ally's father decided he was going to retire by selling the family hotel, rather than continue the chain of succession to his daughter. Something had to be done.

Of course, no event, serious or otherwise, happens around this especially sexually-charged quintet without a lot of sharing of each other's partners in a joyous, nearly ongoing romp.

=====

The fateful Sunday has arrived, kicking-off what will be an intense and emotionally charged week of negotiating the purchase of The Abercrombie. The hotel has been in the Abercrombie family since it was built in 1923, and George Abercrombie's fortunes are entirely tied-up in the property and business. He all but has to sell if he wants to truly retire, especially now that the ledgers are bleeding red ink due to loss of a third of their revenues. Acme Manufacturing closed their local plant late last year, and it turns out that a too-big portion of the hotel's repeat client list was tied to Acme.

We understand, but we don't have to like it. Like George, Ally grew-up in the family's hotel business and naturally expected to be next in line, although admittedly she was going to be the last Abercrombie, by intent.

The "core four" of us arrive at the hotel. I park the car out front, and per the usual arrival plan the girls and Phil grab our stuff and hand it off to the bell captain, who already has our room keys in his hand for them.

Everybody at the hotel knows about the pending sale by now, so while we have been welcomed with open arms as "Ally's special family" for months, we are especially getting the red carpet treatment now as the likely new owners. Feels good but feels funny at the same time. We're not pretentious types, and this kind of attention only happens to the rich and famous, right?

I head for the bar entrance and a beaming Ally is waiting for me behind the vestibule. She saw us drive up.

"Oh, Steven, I so missed you!" as she leaps to embrace me.

"Me, too, sweetie!" as I hug back, lifting her off the floor.

It's a wonder either of us can still breathe, we are hugging so tightly, and neither of us is going to be first to let go! The regulars at the bar are all smiles for their friend, hiding their disappointment they will never have the chance to date Ally. However, by now they understand -- well, as much as they are allowed to comprehend -- that Ally is completely devoted to "her family" and especially me. They lift their glasses in a silent toast to our reunion.

"(Tonight?)" she whispers. "(I have to work, but after I close?)"

"(Yes,)" I confirm. "(It'll probably be Jen and me, but there will be plenty of room for you. Phil wants to see you tonight, too. Is Thad here yet?")

"(Yep! He's already up in your and Cyan's room. Naked in the bed, I expect. Bellhops might get surprised, but maybe not, a couple of them sort of know. Your wife is a trip, Steve,)" Ally nudges.

"Good. We're all set, then. Jen, Phil and I will be back down as soon as we freshen up. Jess working the café this evening?" I query.

"Yes, but she gets off pretty soon. She had the breakfast shift," Ally informs.

"Okay, I'll get the others together quickly so we can see her." Then I whisper, "(Cyan will probably be fucking Thad for a good two or three hours. I sometimes think she misses that cock of his as much as I miss you. Scary.)"

Ally laughs, gives me a peck on the cheek, and returns to her station behind the bar.

Ally sends me off with, "See you in a couple, sweetie!" as I squeeze through that narrow back entrance to the elevator lobby.

The door to our room is cracked open since Cyan knows I don't have the key yet. I quietly walk into the room to find her and Thad in missionary with the covers tossed off the bed, he between her legs engaged in that especially athletic coupling they have become so well known for among our group.

"Hi, sweetheart! Come give me a kiss!" welcomes Cyan. "Keep going, Thad! Ohgawd, how I've missed this!"

"Hi, Steve!" announces Thad. "Thank you for bringing Cyan back!"

I lean down to the pillow for a nice open-mouth kiss with Cyan. I get those doe-eyes from her I so love, a "thank you for this, I love you!" expression.

I lift away. "Our pleasure, Thad!" I chuckle. "What are your plans for tonight?"

"Plans? To keep on fucking your wife, that's what! Until one of us can't take it any more!" he brags.

"Yeah!" interjects Cyan. "That!"

"Oh, you two going for some sort of record?" I tease.

"Very funny, dear. You okay with it?" Cyan asks.

"Of course I am, sweetheart. You kids carry on," I chuckle. "Thad, you're a monster."

"Thanks! ... I think," is his response.

I cackle to myself as I make my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

Dusted off and having grabbed a clean shirt, I make my way through the pass-through door past the fucking duo to Jen and Phil's room. Great timing, as Jen is midway through changing clothes and I've caught her nude.

"Is that what you're planning on wearing for dinner? I approve," I laugh.

"You're such a jokester, Steven. C'mere," Jen beckons.

We embrace and I help myself to a handful of breast, ass and pussy. She stands tiptoe to push her pussy down onto my middle finger.

"Oo. Wet. That can't be for me, can it?" I politely ask.

Jen responds, "Yep. You. And Ally. For some reason I'm really juiced about time with her tonight."

"No pun, right?" I smirk.

"Godammit, Steven!" Phil shouts from the bathroom. "Don't you ever stop with that word shit?"

Jen chuckles, then, "OH! Steve!"

I'm stroking her clit between repeated penetrations with my finger.

"Never. You know that, Phil," I mock-scold. "By the way, dinner, guys? We need to get down there pretty soon. Jessica's shift ends in a half-hour."

"What about Cyan?" Phil queries.

"Glance through the pass-through and you'll have your answer," I tease.

Phil dares to look. "Oh, gawd!" he exclaims. "Thad. Yeah, she'll be a while. Honey, get dressed and let's go."

"How about this?" as Jen breaks away from me to hold up a nice panel-front sheath dress. A pale blue. Lovely.

I have to ask, "You borrow that from Ally?"

"No, but I could have. She looks great in them, and we have similar figures," my mistress replies as she puts it on.

"Yes, you do. Nice. Ready?" I prompt.

"Lemme get shoes," as Jen pauses.

We bolt out the door, though I can't resist looking in on Cyan and Thad. Cyan has flipped onto her front and Thad is giving my wife one great from-the-back energetic fuck. Those two are a piece of work.

The three of us make it down the elevator and into the bar through the narrow passage. I'm tempted to grab Phil's ass because he has made such a federal case about it when the girls do it to him so he thinks it's me. But I'll resist the temptation. This time, at least.

"Hey!" I announce to Ally.

"Hey, yourself!" she retorts. "Hurry up. Jess is off in twenty."

"Yes, ma'am!" I reply.

"Hey, Jen!" Ally calls after us as we're about to exit. "Isn't that one of my dresses? Did I leave one upstairs after a party?"

Jen laughs, "No. But it might as well be. I like your style, sister!"

Ally just grins real big and shakes her head slowly.

We squeeze ourselves through the passage again and take a left to enter the café.

"Hi."

It's Jessica. "Ally told me you guys were here. Gimme!" as she reaches to hug me. Hard. She lingers, leaning her head against my chest, closing her eyes.

"How are you doing, sweetheart?" I softly ask.

"Good. No new boyfriends to report, though," she responds.

"Too bad. Maybe Phil and I can help you fill the void," I smile. And leer.

"You guys are nuts, but yeah. 'Thursday', Ally said."

"Right. We'll be around all day," I confirm. 'And Friday and Saturday, too. But no 'spinner' stuff, okay?"

Jess laughs, "Oh, you got your just desserts on that one, Stevie!"

Jen and Phil are quietly laughing their heads off, remembering the bizarre scene.

"Anyway," I continue, "we need dinner."

"Right this way. Where's Cyan?" she queries.

"Thad," Phil answers.

"Say no more," Jessica confirms. "Those two are absolutely bonkers when they're in the same room. Animals in heat. But Hannah puts up with it, I guess it gives her a break from his constant horndogging."

I chuckle.

Jess takes our orders and puts them into the kitchen for us before she goes off duty.

"You have plans tonight?" I ask of Jessica. "Things don't get serious until tomorrow and we won't be seeing Ally until she's off the clock, so what do you think?"

She allows, "I dunno, Steve. I'd love to spend time with you, and Phil, but today was sort of rough. Bigger brunch crowd than usual. You have anything special in mind?"

"Not really," I confirm. "How 'bout we just chill in the bar after you're off. I suspect Cyan and Thad will finally burn themselves out and join us, too. What's Hannah's schedule? It would be really nice to have the gang together, even if just to connect."

"Yeah, that'd be nice," Jessica approves. "Hannah's on 'til 10. But I'll give her a call."

"Good. Thanks. We'll talk about plans, in the bar in a few minutes," I inform.

"Okay," Jessica acknowledges.

We enjoy our light repast, put the bill on our account, and return to the bar.

"Hi. How was dinner?" Ally queries as she welcomes us back.

"Good, as usual. Jess should be here any minute," Jen responds.

"Fuck table?" Ally asks. And grins.

"Yeah," I respond. "Not like we have the energy to do anything."

Tonight it's just a nice big table for eight.

Ally chuckles, "Suit yourself," as she lifts her skirt to taunt me with her fresh shave. I sigh.

"Hi!" as Jess squeezes through the narrow passage. Well, she doesn't have to squeeze. It's like the small doorway was designed with her petite self in mind. She finds a seat at "the" table.

"Hey!" as Ally spots Cyan and Thad filing in through the back door.

"Evidently there were survivors!" Phil chides.

"Very funny, guys," Cyan frowns.

"Final score?" Ally requests, still behind the bar.

"If you must," Cyan moans. "Thad three, Cyan four. Maybe five. Cyan wins."

We all laugh. Thad turns red and rolls his eyes.

"You two are great!" Jen exclaims. "We're jealous of your endurance!"

"Oh, it's all him!" Cyan protests. "Amazing. Just amazing."

Cyan has taken her seat next to me, leaning in for a big kiss and hug, "Mmmmmmmm," she coos. "He's fun and all that and the orgasms are great, but I love you!" She's still a touch out of breath.

"Thad, we appreciate you. We really do. Thank you," as I try to reassure him that everything is more than merely 'okay'. "Cyan loves you for what you are to her, we love you for being such a good sport about it all. Seriously."

"Thank you, Mr. Albertson, for being so cool with everything," Thad defers.

"'Steve', Thad. 'Steve'," I chide.

Everybody chuckles.

Ally's brought everybody's "usual" to the table.

"You have something for yourself, sweetheart?" I ask of Ally.

"Yes."

"A toast," I propose. "To us, The Abercrombie Gang. We have a big week ahead of us, and we hope for the best! Jessica, are you ready for Ally to be The Big Boss? Everybody? Do you understand what it means if all goes well?"

"Yes!" "Hear hear!" "Bring it on." "We're ready."

"Okay, then!" I continue, raising my glass. "To us! Wish us luck!" as glasses clink and we all smile in appreciation of each other.

Then the hugs start. And the tears. It's a big moment.

"Godspeed, Steven," Thad adds with a totally uncharacteristic and deep sincerity. This lunk has suddenly matured about 20 years, in front of our eyes.

"Thank you, Thaddeus. Thank you. That means a lot," as I hold back tears myself.

Nearly all the barflies are holding cocktail napkins against their cheeks and wiping their noses, maybe not with a full understanding what is transpiring here, but the emotions of the moment are overflowing everywhere. It is nearly impossible to not be overwhelmed.

We have a spontaneous moment of quiet as tears are wiped and the realization sinks in that everybody's life is about to change in very big ways, whether we are successful or not. Somebody breaks the silence and we start to natter away about this or that, the younger folks mentioning names we have not heard before, other friends and acquaintances. There are a few not-too-serious questions about our plans for the hotel, bar and café, Ally usually breaking in with, "We don't know yet, but there's work to do," or something similar.

However, I pick up something in the chatter that caught my attention, the name "Cheyenne", mentioned multiple times. The context seems to be somebody from Ally's past who's moved back into town. Who is 'Cheyenne'?

So I voice that thought, "Who's Cheyenne?"

"Ally's college roommate, Steve," Jessica replies. "They were inseparable while they were in school."

"And?" I prompt.

Ally jumps in, "She went off to law school after we graduated." She pauses, apparently to drop a bomb on me, "Well... yeah... Harvard."

"Holy shit, sweetheart," I stutter. "You're enough of a brainiac yourself, and you have a bigger brainiac for a close friend? I take it we're going to meet her sooner or later, right?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!"

"Yeah, tomorrow," Ally reiterates, "at breakfast. I hope you won't be angry with me, lover, but I've retained her to represent our interests in the negotiations."

"Angry? My gosh! Not at all!" I reel. "Wow!"

I am pleasantly shocked.

I continue, "You just have a way of anticipating me, anticipating our needs. I was feeling pretty guilty that Phil and I couldn't round-up legal help in time for our work here, and there you are, to the rescue. We make a helluva team!"

Phil chimes in, "What's her specialty?"

"Don't laugh, guys. It's real estate," Ally informs. "I've briefed her on everything, so she's not coming in cold. By the way, as a bestie and our attorney, she's fully on board with our special project. She likes what we're trying to do, and she thinks our preliminary offer is spot-on. She said, 'Huh. These guys know what they're doing.' She knows, too."

I'm floored. Absolutely floored. This type of horsepower is no guarantee of success, but it surely is putting a finger on the scale in our favor.

"She knows? Really?" I again have problems getting my words out. "Ohmygawd, you must seriously trust her!"

"Let's just say Cheyenne is my twin from different parents," Ally grins.

"Oh, dear. Am I in trouble? Good kind of trouble?" I have to ask.

"You might be. She's heard plenty about the group and especially you, Steven," Ally warns. "And tipping my hand a little, I've seen those nudes of Cyan right before you two got hitched. Cheyenne is her doppelgänger."

Phil lets out a low whistle, interrupting, "We know how you can be, Steve. And you call Thad here 'a horndog'. All business until we're done, okay?"

Cyan squeezes me, "Be careful, sweetheart. Super-smart and gorgeous, and obviously open-minded and sexy. That's a fatal combination for you."

I sigh, "She have a boyfriend?"

Ally informs, "Not here. And she broke it off with her guy when she moved, but I don't think he's entirely out of the picture."

"That's definitely okay with me," as my face shows my relief. "If you had shared your feelings for me with her through osmosis it would have been hard to resist. There's always room for other loves -- you know that -- but that would be too much too fast."

Jen chides, "So your harem is probably going to expand by one anyway, I take it?"

Everybody laughs, but I detect less so from Cyan. She's already jealous, and nobody other than Ally has met Cheyenne yet. This is the first time the green-eyed monster has appeared in our relationships. I knew things were going to change with our involvement with the hotel, but this is a seriously unexpected twist.

Besides, "Cyan" versus "Cheyenne". There are certainly going be slips of the tongue in the offing, some of which are going to get me in trouble. In a way I'm hoping that Cheyenne has the hardened personality of a high-end Harvard lawyer, and doesn't fall easily into the lovefest otherwise known as The Abercrombie Gang.

We'll cross that bridge soon enough.

"Jess, you didn't call Hannah yet, did you?" I ask.

"Not yet," Jessica confirms.

"Good," I respond. "We seem to have come to the end of our evening, and, honestly, we need to get some rest. It's going to be a really hard couple of days. Tell her we were thinking of her and miss her, okay?"

"I will, Steve. We love you, and good luck. You, too, Phil, Ally," as Jess stands to receive our hugs.

She rewards both of us guys with a sincere lovers' kiss. Ally, as well.

Everybody rises from the table for hugs as we break up for the evening.

I get a big embrace from Thad, too, and a strong handshake. "I meant what I said, Steve. We're rooting for you."

"Thank you, Thad. I know you are. This is for every one of us," I return.

As we disburse to go home or up to our rooms, I glance over to Ally, raise my eyebrows in inquiry, and am met with a sly smile and subtle head nod, confirming she will be crawling into my shared bed after she gets off work. She is indeed a sweetheart.

Phil and Jen, and Cyan and I, make our way to the elevator lobby, somewhat melancholy given the gravity of our current circumstances. As we take the slow ride up, we tightly embrace our respective spouses, share loving kisses, then release our spouses to take the other's for an equally deep hug and kiss of carnal desire. We are indeed a loving, polyamorous foursome who is bonded in spirit, despite there being no law in the land that will recognize our union.

The four of us enter the paired rooms through my and Cyan's door, and briefly consider who is going to share their bed with whom. I inform the group that I expect to receive Ally after 1 a.m., and had told her that it would probably be Jen and me sharing a bed when she arrives.

"Yes," Jen confirms. "I want some intimate time with Ally, too. Steve knows that already."

"Oh, guys, that's so sweet," Cyan approves. "And I'm more than happy to be with Phil. Right, Phil?"

"Yeah," is all Phil can muster at the moment.

Cyan adds, "But I want some time with my husband first. The revelation about Cheyenne... well, you know... and it would do both of us good if we held tight to each other for a while tonight. Okay?"

"Yes, girlfriend, I certainly understand," Jen assures. "Phil, come be with me. Cyan, you and I can swap beds when Ally gets here."

We strip off, neatly fold our clothes and place them on our dressers, take turns in the bathrooms to prepare for bedtime, then find our respective beds. It's nice -- really nice -- to hold Cyan and refresh my bonds with her right now. It's reassuring, and comforting. No matter where we are, as long as we are together we are home.

I love my wife. After our special together time, we nod off.

There's a soft knock on our door. Oh, it's 1:15 already!

"Guys?" I softly announce. "Ally's here."

I rise from my bed with Cyan and pad towards the door to let my mistress in. Cyan stumbles off towards the bathroom to freshen for Phil from our lovemaking earlier that night.

I open the door to my young lover, caring not one lick that I am nude and have the start of an erection in anticipation of the moments we are about to spend together. I have really missed her.

"Steven," declares Ally. "Hold me."

MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers
12