Off Campus 03 Pt. 04

Story Info
Our swingers and their lovers continue their celebration.
7.1k words
4.76
3.5k
6
0

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
136 Followers

Off Campus III, Pt. 4

=====

The hard work and loving efforts of our little "gang" paid off in the successful acquisition of The Abercrombie Hotel from Ally's father. The group has grown by one with the induction of Cheyenne, the lawyer and former college roommate Ally retained to assist with the purchase.

Of course nothing happens with or around this tight-knit gang of intimate friends without caring, loving and sometimes rowdy sexcapades. They are now getting down to the business of rewarding themselves for their collective achievement with a well-deserved three-day party to blow off the cumulative steam and reinforce their love and mutual respect for each other.

=====

It's mid-afternoon on this lovely Thursday. Now in the penthouse, Cheyenne, Ally, Jen and I are waking up from our collective nap after sharing ourselves with and among each other. It was nice to be with them. It's always nice to share a bed with my ladies.

However, Cheyenne insists that she has not yet secured her revenge on me from encouraging Jen's little hazing ritual foisted upon her in the wee hours this morning. So she flips me on my back, grabs my cock and manages to stretch it into stimulating an erection, and mounts me cowgirl style.

"Cum in me, gawdfuckingdammit, Steven!" as she rides me hard. The bed is squeaking as she is practically bouncing on my nuts.

"Uh, Cheyenne... I'm not Thad," I protest. "I did that for you only two hours ago."

"Girl's gotta try!" she grunts, pushing into me even harder and faster.

Jen and Ally are giggling at Cheyenne's attempts to put me in my place. I can't contain myself and start to laugh, too. Cheyenne soon relents, admits defeat and joins in the hilarity of the moment. My poor nuts thank her for that.

Cyan sticks her head in the doorway, "What's so funny?"

"Oh, Cheyenne's made a point with Steven here," Ally chuckles. "You guys doin' okay?"

"We're good, aren't we, Phil," as he joins my wife standing in the door opening, his eyes slightly glazed, acknowledging their success. "Hungry, though. Anybody thought about lunch?"

"Not yet. Whatcha have on your mind? Café or room service?" I ask.

"Café, Steven!" Ally scolds. "Remember? Catering put us on probation time before last after their folks walked into us naked or even fucking in plain sight for like the fourth time."

"But we're the owners!" I protest.

"Doesn't matter! Even worse, it would be sexual harassment now! Sheesh!" she glowers at me.

"I know I know," as I sort of tuck my tail 'tween my legs. "We're above that, anyway. We'll behave. We have to now. We can't get away with it like Jess can. Café it is."

We still have a situation here.

"Cheyenne?" I prompt.

"Steven."

"You want to think about getting off of me?"

"Getting me off... now that's a great idea," she leers.

"Not what I said!" I chuckle in protest.

"You guys go ahead," Cheyenne grins. "Steve has an assignment to finish. See you down there."

Everybody cracks up. Cheyenne definitely has the upper hand here! I have apparently met my match.

"(C'mon, sweetie. I love you,)" she whispers. "(Gawd, you're fun to mess with. You don't have to, but I sure would like it if you did.)"

"(I'd like that too. Flip around.)"

Cheyenne dismounts and we get into position for me to enjoy a box lunch with my new lover. As I discovered with our first time together last night, she is most enjoyable and surprisingly mutual in all aspects of our lovemaking. I truly hope that I -- we -- can savor our times together without taking anything away from the others.

Challenge accepted.

After our moment together -- successful, I might add -- Cheyenne and I rummage around in the front room looking for our clothes. Huh. They're not where we left them when Ally "ordered" us to strip. Why you little stinker. Crap. My phone is in my pants. Good thing I remember her cell number and can dial it from the landline in the suite.

"Allison Abercrombie," the voice dryly answers.

"Alright. Where are they?" I sternly query.

"Who is this? Where are what?"

There are gales of laughter in the background. Uh huh. She's foolin' nobody.

"Give it up, girlie! Where are our clothes?"

"You must have the wrong number. Is this an obscene phone call? Are you naked or something like that?"

The background laughter grows into unrestrained gasping guffaws.

"You know damn well I'm naked!"

"Well, describe what you're not wearing."

"ALLY! Dammit! Cheyenne and I want lunch!"

"Oh. Didn't you two have... uh... 'lunch' already?"

"ALLLLLYYYY!"

I can't help but to start laughing. She got us good this time. She can't contain her own laughter any more.

"Oh, sweetheart, I so love you! Tell Cheyenne I love her, too. You guys are a mess, but you're my mess! Look in the bar fridge."

I catch my breath.

"Do you have any idea of what you've done, here, girlfriend?" I chuckle. "Both Cheyenne and me? Ooooooh, you just wait!"

I can all but see her sticking her tongue out at me through the phone.

"Looking forward to it! See you guys when you get here. Should I have Jeanie get something ready?"

"No, we'll be down right away."

"Okay."

"'Bye. Don't forget... we're gonna getcha... someday... promise!"

She's laughing as she hangs up her phone.

"Bar fridge," I inform Cheyenne.

"Jeez. My headlights will be on for an hour."

"I won't mind."

She laughs and mock slaps me.

We find our stuff, pull ourselves together, and make the trek to the café.

Through the passageway and the café door, we are met with everybody at our table roiling in uproarious laughter at our expense. A couple of them, my wife included, are laughing so hard there are tears streaming down their cheeks.

"Ally 1, Steven and Cheyenne 0," Phil tries to spit out in between guffaws.

We take our seats and the laughter subsides into sporadic chuckles and giggles.

"You got us good," I admit. "Ally, obviously you were a party to the joke, but Jen..."

I stare sternly at her.

"...this has your fingerprints all over it. I will admit it was inspired."

She grins. I lean over the table to give her an appreciative kiss.

Cheyenne shakes her head, "Genius. Ally and I would pull stupid pranks on each other sometimes -- remember your panties in that block of ice? -- but this one was major league good."

Ally responds, "Of course! Why do you think I went for the fridge? Nice nips, by the way."

More laughter.

Jeanie is the evening server in the café. She comes back to our table to take my and Cheyenne's late lunch requests.

"Chicken noodle soup! Something warming!" Cheyenne asks.

Jeanie can't resist, "Why's that, dearie? You chilled? Oh. Yeah."

Chuckles. Tolerant smirk from Cheyenne.

I sigh. Okay. You guys got your joke in, but Cheyenne's had enough for the moment and you're at risk of experiencing Steven's reflex to protect the people he loves. Also, don't forget -- payback's a bitch. I suspect they're reading my body language and are finally calming down.

"Jeanie, if you wouldn't mind, since I'm not in work clothes I think we can risk spaghetti and meatballs. House on the salad. Sweet tea, please."

"The gentleman knows what he wants. Thank you, Mr. Albertson," Jeanie confirms.

"Please. Steve. You'll be seeing a lot of us pretty soon."

"I know, sir. Congratulations. Congratulations to all of you. I know you worked hard to get here. Thank you for caring as much as you do about Ally, and us."

"You're welcome. Lots of work ahead of us, though."

"No kidding. Let me get your orders in. Thank you again."

I feel like I can finally exhale. The week's effort was intense. Last night's celebrations and Cheyenne's induction into The Abercrombie Gang was just as intense, though I'll take that kind of joyous intensity any time. Plus I've discovered a special connection with our newbie. She's already proven to be a great work partner and a most wonderful lover, and is for sure going to be a pillar within the harem.

The late lunch was somewhat subdued on account of my apparently visible discontent with the aftermath of the little prank Jen and Ally played on Cheyenne, especially. They'll get over it as will we, but it is a reminder that I have to be mindful to better shield my state of mind sometimes. The "spirit" or whatever power it is that leads our loving bunch evidently still functions in my lesser moments. I have to be very careful lest somebody have their feelings hurt, that my instinct to "protect" needs to include protecting them from me.

We're done with the meal, so Cheyenne rises from the table.

"Going home to freshen up. Maybe catch a quick nap. What's the plan for this evening?" she inquires.

"Nothing hard and fast, obviously," I respond. "I guess we want to do the same. Meet in the bar 7:30-ish?"

I get assenting head nods from the others.

"Sounds good. See you then," as she exits through the passageway and bar.

"Steven? Are you okay?" Ally is concerned. "I've not seen you like this before."

The expressions on Cyan's and Jen's faces are also showing this sentiment.

"I'm sorry, pixie. You two, as well," I try to apologize. "You guys were being a little too hard on Cheyenne, and I was getting all worked-up inside, ready to defend her. I know you and she go way back, Ally, but the others don't."

"Oh, gosh, Steven. You made that kind of connection with her already?"

"Yes, evidently. No different than you and me on our first time together, sweetheart. You, too, Jen. Remember?"

"I sure do," Phil confirms, as he gives Cyan a quick peck.

"You primed the pump for her, Ally. She was ready to have me on first sight Monday morning. She told me last night that the over-the-top kiss when we met was to tamp down the anticipation and tensions of her own feelings and expectations toward and of me. Kismet, again."

Ally's a little surprised, "No wonder you two were working together so well this week. You guys were passing the baton back and forth without a fumble. It's like you'd done it in another life."

"Well, anyways, guys, let's go back upstairs and regroup. Cheyenne's right, a nap is a good idea. Cyan, Ally? Could you please cuddle with me? I need that."

We gather ourselves and head for the elevators. Not sullen, but not joyous and bubbly like we usually are, still just generally subdued. Aside from the prank aftermath bursting everyone's bubble to a degree, I think we're tired from too little sleep last night. I know I am. That's okay, the real partying goes into high gear starting tomorrow with Darren's arrival, plus Hannah and Thad have the day off. It's going to be fun.

=====

Cyan, Ally and I make it through the passageway to the bar without incident, despite Cyan being seriously underdressed as she usually is for our time in the bar. Normally it's open season for a nipple tweak or ass grab; in a couple instances if the timing was right Phil or I stripped her naked as she emerged into the tavern. I'm still groggy from our nap, I guess. Ally must be, too. If we were at peak performance she would have done something to Cyan "for" me to keep everything in balance.

Jessica is tending bar tonight, filling in for what would have been Ally's normal shift. To that end, Ally gives me a squeeze and a kiss so she can take her station behind the bar to give our tiny friend a break. Ally enjoys the fun reparteé that goes along with bartending, but we do have to seriously work on replacing her in that position, and soon.

"Go sit with your lover, Jess," Ally offers.

What a sweetheart. To both Jessica and me.

"Thank you!" as she runs toward me; I'm already seated next to my wife.

"Hi," as she slides into the booth beside me.

"Hi," as I extend my arm for an embrace, which is rewarded with a kiss.

"Wanna?" as she reaches to lift her skirt.

"Sure," as I lower my lounge pants and quickly summon a hard.

She slides onto my lap and we both exhale deeply in the ecstasy of our coupling.

"(Still on for tonight?)" I ask.

"(Wouldn't miss it for the world, Steven.)"

"(I'll make sure everyone knows.)"

Jessica doesn't get off work until 1:00 a.m., so my lovers during any evening events know to "save" me for Jess.

"Hi, Cyan," Jess leaning over to kiss her.

"Hi, Jess," as Cyan kisses back.

"It's just us in the bar," Jess observes. "Ready? We need to fix something here."

"Ready for what?" Cyan puzzles.

Quick as a flash, Jess reaches over and snatches Cyan's babydoll dress off of her, tossing it across the room.

"This! You need to be naked!"

"Oh shit!" cries Cyan.

"Jessica!" scolds Ally, as she leaps around the bar to retrieve Cyan's dress, laughing.

"You can't fire yourself!" Jessica giggles in protest. "Nice boobies, Cyan!"

"Yeah, sweetie, I hear you. But we could lose our liquor license if the wrong person walks through that door!" Ally nods to the front entry.

"Awwwww. No fun!"

"Here, Cyan," as Ally hands her the dress.

Phil and Jen walk in right about now. Jen's also underdressed, just a long T-shirt. We may have to draw the line sooner or later. But not tonight. She's smiling as she is apparently ending a phone call.

"Oh, did we miss something?" Phil smiles and leers at Cyan, arms up in the air and breasts still in full view as she is putting the dress back on.

"Nothing I did!" I chuckle. "Talk to Jess!"

"Yeah," Jen sneers. "I see you're occupied, Steven. Quite a little hobby you seem to have. How many since yesterday?"

"Hey. She politely requested. I was being a gentleman," I grin. "Besides, you're in there, too!"

Jen orders, "Jess, go fuck Phil. He's overdue for some spinner time. I get Steve for a change."

"(You okay with that?)" Jess whispers to me.

"(You like his cock, right?")

"(Yes. But he's not you.)"

"(You get me tonight. Consider Phil to be boyfriend practice.)"

Jess giggles, lifts out of our coitus and off my lap. Jen can't seem to move fast enough to take her place.

"What brought this on?" I ask Jen as she lowers herself onto my penis.

We call our booth "the fuck table" for good reason. Jess is across the table bobbing up and down on Phil already. Ally and Cyan are wearing smirks and subtly shaking their heads at our nonsense.

"Dunno. Suddenly super-horny," Jen replies. "Between Cheyenne and Ally, then Cyan during our supposed 'nap', and now Jess, it was fuckin' my turn, Steven!"

"But you had me early this morning!"

"Like I said, I dunno. Urges. Can't wait for Thad. Fuck me. Cum!"

"Saving it for Jess."

"Like hell! That's four hours away! I know you better than that!"

"Guys, cool it!" Ally alerts. "Somebody's coming in the front door!"

Inner door swings open. Whew. It's Cheyenne.

"Oh. Began the fuck-fest without me, huh?" She laughs. "So that's how you treat the new girl?"

"Jessica started it!" Cyan accuses.

"Hi, sweetie!" I chuckle. "This certainly wasn't planned! Our spontaneity may be a bit of an adjustment."

"(Pay attention to me, asshole!)" Jen scolds as she reaches between my legs and grips my balls like a vise.

"YOW!!!" I holler. "Made your point, Jen. Ow. You and Hannah trying to outscore each other?"

"Good. I love you, you jerk. Yeah, she's the shiny new toy, but you can fuck her later. Now cum in me. Phil, is that okay with you?"

Cheyenne appreciatively laughs at our foolishness.

Phil tries to respond to his wife, "Oooooh gawd... mmmmmm... Jess... my goodness... honey, did you ask me something?"

"Yeah! Steven's going to cum in me! You cool with that?"

"He can fuck you all he wants, dear. I get Cyan in return. She likes my cock!"

"Bastard!" she laughs.

"That was the arrangement! Oh! OH! Jessica!" Phil protests, train of thought apparently derailed by Jess clamping down on him. She's good about doing that. The clamping, that is.

"Yes, it was!" as Jen starts to seriously bounce into me. "Cum in me, you gawddamn fucking son of bitch!"

Jen may well be the "mom" in our group, but when she gets intense like this, stand back! Thad certainly knows that side of her.

Phil and I had better get our acts together. A customer could come through that door any minute.

"Ah! Ooooooh. Niiiiiiiiiiice. Mmmmmm."

Phil wins.

"(Thank you,)" Jessica whispers in his ear. "(Here. One for the road,") as she clamps down again in Phil's hypersensitive post-ejaculation state.

"AAAAAAH!" he grimaces. The girls all laugh. They know what just happened. Jess has very strong vaginal muscles from the Kegel therapy after she was "rebuilt" down there after the incident with Thad.

"(Steven?)" Jen inquires. "(Your turn, sweetie,)" she gently prods in a whisper.

"(Workin' on it, babe. Stand by. Keep goin'. 'Bout there.)"

I inhale deeply. Here it comes. Clench. Clench again and push. Long exhale. Oh, that felt so good. Not every loving orgasm has to be loud. This is wonderful. My ladies, my loves, are wonderful.

"(Nice. Thank you,)" as she twists around in my lap for a confirming kiss.

"(What about yours?)" I ask my mistress.

"(Not enough time here. Cyan or Ally -- or both -- will take care of that tonight. I wanted you for a change.)"

"Bar napkins aren't big enough, Ally!" Cyan calls over to her at the bar.

Ally laughs, "Oh, you don't have to tell me about that!" as she grabs a wad of dinner napkins and hands them to Cheyenne to run over to us at the table.

Jen and Jess each grab a handful, lift off of us guys, and make a dash around the bar counter to the restrooms. Impromptu sex can be messy.

Cheyenne takes a seat next to me and goes in for a kiss. I have managed to catch my breath and come down from my orgasmic high.

"You know," I start, "you really have to be careful about public displays of affection in your line of work. Especially in the context of our little nest here."

"You're right," she confirms. "No skin off your nose most of the time if somebody sees something. Liquor commission, maybe, given your group's fuck games in the bar."

"Just wanted to be sure you were watching your back, Cheyenne."

"Used to it. You probably don't want to know how many guys I picked up at bars on road trips to get my rocks off."

"Oh, I can imagine. Your trick dresses, for one thing. Not to mention that you're stunning. Major eye candy. Don't think I didn't notice."

She just laughs, "Yeah. You were hard when I grabbed your junk Monday morning."

"Guilty," I chuckle.

Cheyenne leans over for another kiss.

We hear giggling from the ladies' room. Jen and Jess comparing notes? Plotting something? Hmm. I suspect the latter, as those two are the pranksters of the group. Big strategic mistake leaving them alone together and not in bed to be otherwise occupied.

They emerge.

"Okay, you two," I mock-scold. "What evil have you come up with now?"

"Nuthin'."

"Nuthin'."

Shit-eating grins from both.

"I knew it!"

Both lean down to kiss me.

"You'll be okay. What makes you think it's about you anyway?" Jen's grin gets bigger.

"'Cause I know how you guys are!" I laughingly complain. "Here. Sit. That'll keep you out of trouble for at least the next ten seconds."

Jen is leaning over to whisper something to Cheyenne. Cheyenne grins. Big grin, and a confirmation nod. She whispers to Cyan. Apparently the same message, eliciting the same big -- and I will argue -- evil grin.

"I need to go back to work," as Jessica rises from the table and steps back behind the bar, still grinning. "Thanks, Ally!" as she motions to Ally to lean over for a whisper, too. Big smile from her as well.

MrPixel
MrPixel
136 Followers