Off Campus 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, shit. Something's about to happen. A mutiny of some sort? Okay, this is odd... Ally is latching the front door. We don't close the bar for five more hours! She's keeping her back to us and is fidgeting with her dress buttons. Could it be a hint? Jen's fiddling with her phone.

Jess is momentarily out of view below the bar, probably reaching for something on the bottom shelf.

Cheyenne has stepped out of our booth, and has extended her hand to Cyan to do the same.

"Steven?" Jen summons.

"Yes?"

"Your ten seconds are up. Ladies? GO!"

Jess pops up from behind the bar. Naked. Ally turns around. Naked. Cheyenne was in one her trick dresses. Naked. Cyan and Jen have lifted theirs up and off. Naked, and naked.

Phil and I are laughing in our appreciation of the little show.

"Oh, just you wait! There's more!" Jen laughs.

There's a shadow in the passageway. Well, shit, the shadow has a cowboy hat. That means only one thing.

"DARREN!" the girls shout. 'Cept Cheyenne, of course. She doesn't know Darren. Yet, that is.

"Ladies!" he enthusiastically greets, surveying the bevy of naked women. "Who's first?"

"Hi, Darren," I sort of moan. "Nice to see your cocky self. No change there. I take it you're here at Jen's behest."

I glare at Jen. I am annoyed that she again pulled a behind-our-backs stunt with Darren. I am going to have a serious chat with her and Phil about it. It's not funny anymore.

"Yes, Steve," he replies. "I see you're doing well. You guys own the place now. I'm really impressed. Speaking of impressive, who's the new one? You sure have great taste in women. Incredible body. And beautiful. Hi, Ally. Jen. Cyan. Jess."

"Cheyenne, this is Darren. Darren, meet Cheyenne. Oh, by the way, watch yourself with her. She is a lawyer. A Harvard lawyer. Serious shit."

"Isn't that nice. May I?" as Darren reaches for Cheyenne.

Wrong response, Darren. You fucked up. You do not disrespect somebody of Cheyenne's caliber that way.

"No. Not yet," Cheyenne rebuffs, with quite the scowl. "Lose the boots and hat, cowboy. Strip. The girls told me about you. I need to verify your qualifications firsthand."

"Feisty!" a startled Darren confirms as he starts to undress. He continues to screw the pooch with her.

"We're a team, Darren," I caution. "A very effective team. Neither of us do anything without the other's approval. Underestimate her at your peril."

"Okay. Happy?" a naked Darren asks of Cheyenne with a smirk. Just pile it on, dude.

Cheyenne gives Darren the up-and-down, pausing at his "special" attributes. She looks to me, "Steven, may we?" Her expression is one I saw multiple times this past week, a serious "I have work to do here."

"You're the boss on this one, Cheyenne. Up to you."

"Impressive cock, Darren. Uncuts are nice to have. But you're an ass. Fuck me anyway," as she bends over a table. "Keep in mind that I love Steven."

"Steve, what is this shit power you have over your girls, huh?" as he pulls back his foreskin, exposing the smooth head as it enters Cheyenne's delectable pussy. Cheyenne pushes back into him to hasten the intercourse.

"They love me. I truly love them. They love each other. It's a helluva lot more than just randy fucking."

"Whatever," as he strokes into Cheyenne.

"Keep going, cowboy," Cheyenne scolds. "You're going to cum in me."

"'Whatever' is your problem, Darren," I chastise. "You might be able to get 'em, but the long term is love, trust and respect. The mutual physical affections come naturally with those. Right, everyone?"

Head nods. Ally, Cyan and Jess are clinging to me. Jen's a little sheepish and leaning into Phil; my glare a couple of minutes ago finally registered with her.

"Do it, asshole!" Cheyenne commands Darren.

Despite knowing Cheyenne less than a week, I fully understand what she's up to. She is deflecting Darren away from the others by sating him, capitalizing on his "conquest" instincts. She couldn't know, but maybe sensed, that he was a "one and done" sort of guy. She is already protecting our lovers, and me, by rounding this prick's corners.

The plan was for him to spend time with at least Jen and Cyan over the next two days, but judging from Ally's leaning into me at this moment, holding me so tight, she's done with him. Hannah may or may not, depends. But for sure there won't be any big 'X' where Ally and Darren cross on the scoreboard this weekend.

Sensing the tensions here, the girls are quietly retrieving their clothes and getting dressed, trying not to distract Darren. Easy enough to do as he is concentrating on his coitus with Cheyenne, shoving that cock really hard and fast into her. Fortunately she had heard enough from the other ladies that he tended toward almost a violent intercourse style, and she is gripping the table with all her might.

Finally, with one big shove he finally lets loose into her, lifting his head in the ecstasy of his ejaculation.

"You fucking done, Tex?" Cheyenne sarcastically asks, still bent over.

"Yeah, baby, that was nice."

Cheyenne is nobody's "baby". He just keeps on digging the hole deeper.

"Then get your fuckin' dick out of me. You got your notch. Time to move on. Cyan?" as she prompts my wife for napkins.

"Damn! Harsh!" Darren protests.

"I warned you," I remind. "You had the opportunity to respect her person, and you kept blowing that again and again. That's the difference between you and me, Darren. Like I said, ' love, trust and respect'."

Darren scowls at me and finds the table where he left his clothes. Jen rises from our table and sidles over to Darren as he dresses.

Softly, "(You screwed-up big. Cheyenne is one of us now. You disrespected the smartest woman if not person you will ever meet. She and Steve are fantastic together. We love her. All of us do. Look at her.)"

He glances over to where they were.

"(On looks alone she can have any man in the world, and a lot of women, too. But it takes somebody like Steven to understand and appreciate the incredible beauty contained above her shoulders. You dismissed that. You disrespected both of them!)"

Not exactly an apology from Darren, "(But I thought we were all about the sex, Jen. You and Cyan and Ally. Hannah, too. We had a lot of fun when you guys were in town.)"

"(We did. But we've grown up. Steve's harem, and it is his harem, has matured. Given what just happened, I think we're done, Darren. Sorry. We will miss that cock, though.)"

"(But... Jen...)"

"(No 'buts'. Look around you. They're finished for tonight. Go. Have a good life.)"

Darren puts his boots on, slowly shakes his head, grabs his hat, and slinks out the passageway.

"Wow." Ally asks, "What did you say to him?"

Jen replies, "That he screwed-up by treating Cheyenne that way, and that we're done with him. Steve's right. Respect. And Steven?"

"Yes?"

"I disrespected you and the others by sneaking him in here that way, ahead of our plans. I get it now. I am truly sorry."

"Well, I was sort of hoping the nightclub incident taught you that lesson. But you're okay, really. C'mere."

She reaches for a hug, which I happily return.

I continue with her leaning her head on my shoulder, "You were trying to have fun with it. I appreciate that. I did overhear 'matured' in what you told him. That's right. We are, together, more loving, more giving, and more centered than when he first met us. Playtime means something now."

Jen gives me a quick "thank you" kiss, breaks our hug and runs to Cheyenne, now dressed, too.

"I am so, so sorry, Cheyenne!" as she tightly embraces our newest member.

"You were carried away, sweetie, trying to outdo yourself," Cheyenne reassures her. "You're learning the hard way that pranks and surprises are fun, but in moderation. But you may have noticed I held my own. Not my first rodeo."

Cheyenne grins at her own joke.

"Oh, gawd, Cheyenne," Phil protests. "You and Steve and your word shit. You guys are impossible!"

Everyone laughs at Cheyenne and Phil. Thank you, Phil. We needed the relief. It was getting really heavy in here.

"Hey, Jess!" I call.

"Comin' right up, sweetie!" She zips around to serve up our usual.

"Ally?" I summon. "You unlock the front door yet?"

"Yeah, I should. Tempting not to, though. It was fun being naked in the bar. I don't think any of you -- maybe Jess does -- have any idea how much I've been wanting to shock the clientele every once in a while by showing up without a stitch. Damn liquor laws!"

The girls giggle. Phil and I shake our heads and smile. Ally steps to the front vestibule to unlatch the door. Maybe we haven't chased off too many customers.

I muse, "You have a really tight body, Ally. How about we find some gold body paint and put you on a pedestal in the corner there and let 'em puzzle over whether you're a statue or not. Or better yet, how about we find a decent sculptor who can do a life cast of you? An artistic figure study would be perfect in here since we're promoting the 'romance' angle now."

"Wow!" Cyan jumps in. "Great idea! Think of the buzz once people realize the bartender is the model for the statue."

"Yeah! Really interesting idea. We'll work on it," Ally mulls. "Don't forget I won't be working the bar as soon as we get somebody to replace me. But every so often? Yeah. It'd be fun."

"Cheyenne," I continue, "if we were to paint Ally to match the statue and have her serving, say, in the context of a sponsored art show upstairs, would we have problems?"

"I'll look for a loophole, Steven, but don't get your hopes up. It is Kansas, after all."

"Worth a shot."

Ally takes a seat next to me and leans in, "Hey, lover, I'm sorry about Darren."

"Me, too," Cyan concurs.

"Well," I counsel while looking to Cyan, "we knew from the beginning he tended to treat women as objects. In retrospect I'm a little surprised Ally put up with him as long as she did."

Ally admits, "To be honest we really didn't 'date'. He mostly just came over to the apartment to fuck. I liked his uncut cock; you know that. So did Hannah. He was too busy with his job to spend any real time with me. Or her."

"Well, I'm the one who's sorry. You deserved much better. But we couldn't be up here back then."

"I'm glad you're here now. I so love you. We talked about it before, I wish I could marry you."

"What we have is close enough, sweetie. I think there are some big changes in the wind now that we're moving here. We'll be living together."

"Oh, Steven!" as she hugs me tight.

I kiss her. She kisses back. Cyan leans around me to kiss her, as well. I catch Cyan on the rebound.

"Looks like some lovin' being passed around," as Jen scoots in next to Ally. "What's going on?" as she leans around Ally for her own kiss with me.

"I just told Ally we would be living together. Here. You and Phil, and us, have been sort of taking that for granted, but we somehow never managed to tell Ally that was the plan."

"Wanna talk about it now?" I ask around. "Jess? Could you please top everybody off?"

"Sounds good by me," Phil confirms.

"Let's make sure everyone can hear each other. Jen, go sit next to Phil. Cheyenne, you with them."

"Alright, what do you have in mind, Steven?" Phil starts.

"East wing of the fifth floor. The five executive suites, 501 through 509. Ally, those appear to have been originally built as residences. Apartments of some sort. Big for the era."

"Wow! You're right! They were!" my little pixie confirms.

"About 1500 square feet each, right?"

"Yes!"

"Perfect. It's been a while since we've seen them. What sort of shape are they in?"

"Okay-ish. Dad and I were putting off renovations because of their size and that they weren't getting a lot of traffic. They need a thorough cleaning, for sure."

"Even more perfect. I'm guessing that there are mechanical issues to be addressed with one or more."

"Two have plumbing problems. One of those also has something electrical broken."

Cyan breaks in, "The bedrooms are pretty small given the square footage. Overall layout has the space broken up strangely."

I ask Ally, "How much of the interior walls are masonry? Structural?"

"Quite a bit. The suites on six are held up by it. There are blueprints somewhere around here that might help. I'll ask Mac when he's back from Reserves."

I counter, "If they haven't faded into oblivion! Anyway, let's get an architect in here who knows something about old high-rises to tell us what's possible. In the meanwhile let's get the three working units cleaned-up for us to move into. Cyan and I in one, Phil and Jen in another, and you take one, Ally. Cheyenne? You interested?"

"Thanks, Steven. I have my place out on the lake, so I'm good. It's a nice escape."

"Ally, you want to offer to share yours with Hannah?"

"I dunno. She and Thad were making noises about saving money by sharing a place. It would make sense for him to move into her and my apartment if I'm here."

"That's fine. Is the existing furniture in reasonable enough condition?" I ask. "If we're going to make layout revisions it wouldn't make a lot of sense to buy stuff for rooms we're going to change. We can put our current furniture in storage for the time being. I know Cyan and I will want to get rid of a lot of ours, anyway."

Ally confirms, "I'm sure we can get enough good stuff out of the five to be comfortable in the three we're using. What about the remaining two?"

"Repair whatever needs it rather than renovate at this point. Make them livable as spares. The thought I'm having is once the architect lets us know what we can do, we remodel one at a time, keeping a spare handy for whatever. Just a hunch we'll need it. I'd like to fix them up in order, 501 first, for Cyan and me. We're willing to put up with the learning curve."

Phil asks, "Okay, what is the long game for the two we aren't using?"

"Lease, or sell as condos," I muse. "Cheyenne, you're the expert."

"Both are fine. Since you will be spending a lot on improvements, I lean towards selling for the up-front cash infusion. However, one challenge I see with selling is very little demand for condos in Ottawa. Like none. You'd be breaking new ground."

"Thanks. We'll keep that in mind. Weird feeling I have, though, is somebody special is going to come along and want one."

"(Amber?)" Cyan whispers in my ear. I tap an index finger on my nose. Super-astute Cheyenne caught that. All she can possibly know is something is up.

I announce, "Folks, we have a plan! I know we set aside tomorrow as a play day, but it'll be Friday and I think I need to hang out in Ally's office so we can hit the phones to recruit an architect. Phil? You, Jen and Cyan want to sort through the furniture?"

"Yes. That'll work," he confirms; the wives nod. "We can make a list for Mac about repairs, too."

"Ally, can housekeeping handle the deep cleaning or... oh, never mind. That'll be up to you. It's going to be a couple of weeks breaking camp and lining up a mover. I'd like to move in here on the 22nd. Phil? Jen?"

Phil responds, "My thinking is we'll be the week after." Jen nods. "We're still dealing with leftovers from the kids, so rounding them up to come get their stuff adds to our to-do list."

"Ally, you okay with that schedule?" I ask.

"A slight push, but reasonable. I'll get a recovery firm in here for the first two to get them done. From those we can gauge the effort for the rest."

"Have them do yours, too, sweetie. No need to be fiddling around. The quicker we get our lives in order, the sooner we can gear-up for the business of rebuilding the business."

I conclude, "Nice meeting, everybody."

"One problem," Ally interjects.

"Oh? What's that?"

"We had clothes on. I thought our 'board meetings' were supposed to be naked! Girls?"

Aaaaaaand... there go the dresses again.

"Door's unlocked, Ally!" I scold.

"Fuck 'em! If it's one of the reg'lars, he just won the lottery! Me!"

"Wow. Aren't you in a mood!"

As if on cue, one of the usual barflies cracks open the inner door and steps in. Total deer-in-headlights at the scene. Ally runs to him for a hug.

"Doug!"

He doesn't hug back. "Uhhhhhh... Ally? You aren't wearing anything. And the others! What's going on?!"

"You won tonight's lottery."

"What's that?"

"You've been hitting on me for years. So... now's your chance. Whip it out and fuck me."

"Uhh, I dunno. In front of everybody? What about your boyfriend over there?"

"They're all waiting for something to happen. Do me!"

"Thanks, Ally. But no. Too weird."

"Awww," she mock pouts. "Steven?"

I toss Ally her dress, the others cover back up. "Didn't I tell you that not everybody is ready for us, sweetie? Sorry, Doug. She's all-atwitter now that we're in charge, including her. You know she's a sweetheart."

"I do," as Doug calms down. "She's the boss now? What about her father?"

"Retired. We... guys, raise your hands... bought the hotel. I thought you knew, even if just from the idle chatter down here."

"Well I knew you two were 'a thing', and heard the hotel was likely to change hands, but never put them together. I guess congratulations are in order," as Doug reaches to shake our hands. "You, too, Ally. I won't tell anyone."

A suddenly demure Ally, "Thanks, Doug. I think maybe you can tell I'm a little excited?"

He chuckles, "No kidding. I'll still be hitting on you, however. No offense, Mr. Albertson."

"None taken. And it's 'Steve', please," as I reach to shake his hand again. "Understand, however, she's free to take you up on it at any time. Just for fun."

"You guys are nuts," as Doug shakes his head. "I don't understand it. Maybe I don't want to."

I chuckle at putting him on the spot this way.

"Jessica, Doug's drinks are on the house tonight!"

"Yes sir!"

"Doug, we know we're pretty eccentric, but we're nice folks, and have a serious side, too. Our goal is to save The Abercrombie."

"I knew it was in trouble. The Acme closure."

"Yep. Idea is to make it a romantic destination. As you can sort of guess by now, we're big into romance."

"And sex, obviously."

"Hand-in-hand. But not the raunchy kind. Loving. Joyous. Playful."

"I still don't get it, but I do wish you luck. It's a nice place. Don't change too much, though."

"Not in the plan. The old-school ambiance was why we bought it. Tweaks here and there, but no big renovations, especially down here. Sprucing up at most since the fixtures are showing a bit of wear and tear. We love the bar as-is."

"Good. Thank you. One of the ladies is trying to get your attention. Are they all...?"

"Yes. Jess here, too," as I lean over the bar for a kiss. She grips my head between her hands to press into the kiss.

"Ohmygawd," as Doug shakes his head, probably to keep it from exploding. I smile and make my way back to our table.

I gather the troops, "Guys, we've certainly caused enough trouble down here. Head back upstairs and get comfy? Jess, you okay with that?"

A smiling Jessica, "You guys go on, Steven. I get you later, right?"

"Yes, sweetie. The others know that," I gently reassure.

Doug tosses his head back and rolls his eyes in disbelief.

We make our way to the passage. Lots of giggling as the ladies pinch and grab me and just be silly in general.

"Jess?" Doug queries.

"Yes, Doug?"

"Is it true? Does he 'have' all those ladies? And you? Who's the new girl?"

"Uh huh. I know it's hard for a guy to understand, but he does. There's something magic about Steven. He loves all of us. We all love him back."

"But the new one?"

"Oh. That's his lawyer, Cheyenne."

"No shit! Uh... 'Cheyenne' sounds sort of familiar. Of Miller, McLaughlin, and Morris?"