Off Campus 04 Pt. 01

Story Info
We rejoin the Abercrombie Gang and add a new sexy playmate.
5.4k words
4.5
4.5k
6
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
140 Followers

Off Campus IV, Pt. 1

Now owning and running The Abercrombie Hotel, with a few months under their belts our polyamory group Steve, Cyan, Phil, Jen and Ally have been working hard on their plans to morph the fine, old-school lodgings into a romantic destination. This was, after all, the plan from the beginning attempting to save the classic hotel after the loss of business due to the closure of Acme Manufacturing.

Fortunately, the core group, their BFFs and their new attorney and lover, Cheyenne, have settled into an amazingly comfortable and undoubtedly very sexual routine, business as usual for this tight-knit grouping.

However, there's a little bump in the road on the discovery of leftovers from Steve and Cyan's previous life.

=====

Ally calls me to meet with her in her office. While I am technically "her boss" along with Cyan, Jen and Phil, there's no escaping the intimidation of the setting left over from her father's occupying the big chair. The deep, dark walnut paneling is one attribute, but there is no denying that the huge leather chair oozes, "I'm the boss. Don't you forget it."

Truth is she's only been in her father's old office for a week. He was holding court there during the transition and is now home -- or wherever -- hopefully working on his retirement. It's a relief to have him out from under foot.

"What's up?" as I lean across her desk to kiss her. Uh oh, the kiss back is perfunctory. Her eyes are a little red, too. "Something is bothering you, sweetie, that's for sure."

"I just had a sit-down tea with Cyan and Jen. They told me."

"About what?"

"The nightclub thing five months ago. Amber, too."

"Okay, I can deal with that, I think. What's bothering you about it? You knew we were pretty libertine from the beginning."

"Well, first of all, why wasn't I invited?" as she breaks into one of her shit-eating grins.

"You owe me!" as I lean into her for another kiss, this time returned with a big helping of love.

"You know why!" I continue. "That whole thing was a sperm-of-the-moment event! And that's not word play this time! Four hundred miles away! You would have had to been there at the time. I hope they told you they tried to ditch us."

"Yes, they did, and that they regretted it. You and Phil are so wonderful to them, for protecting them, for everything, and especially for letting them play that hard. Even cheering them on. Jen told me about you and Cyan slow dancing, and changing the entire tone of the club at that moment. Even after she had been with nearly twenty guys right before. Jen, too. I cried. You, sir, are incredible."

"Ah. Now I understand. But why did they tell you about it?"

"It was an apology. They thought they owed it to me since the whole scene started with Darren's visit, that they had more or less summoned him to play, just the two of them with him. Behind our backs."

"But all you girls played with Darren. Yeah, he was your main squeeze at the time since we weren't around, but whenever we were together... well, you know."

"I dunno. They were feeling guilty about it, I guess. It didn't upset me, you and I were destiny, anyway, and you of all people knew how I felt about Darren."

"Okay. Water under the bridge. You mentioned 'Amber'."

"Now we can be serious. I needed to be aware of her, Steven. Especially now that she might be here in town. She knows about you and me, she knows about The Gang, she knows about the hotel. And I know she's in love with you -- I certainly understand that! I just don't want there to be any problems."

"Oh, gosh, Ally. I'm sorry I didn't give you the heads-up on her. Her recent background, her former 'occupation', is a little touchy, so I was afraid to go there. I hope Cyan told you that I'm pretty sure I handled that. Amber's a smart one. Really smart, like you. Like Cheyenne. I trust her. She and I set the boundaries for her being here, and she is fully aware of how upsetting it would be for her to show up on our doorstep. She's mature beyond her years."

"I hear she's a millionaire thanks to you. At twenty-three."

"Not all me. I told you she is smart. Particularly smart. Her co-workers at the club were nice enough, but beyond the club I wouldn't touch 'em with a ten-foot pole. They all made good money, but Amber knew from the get-go that living modestly and staying away from the drugs was her ticket to independence. It was, I just gave it a booster shot."

"Will we see her any time soon?" Ally asks.

"No. I told her that as long as Jessica is with us, she needs to, as she and I agreed, to stay in the shadows. I can't guarantee that I won't, say, go out to dinner with 'an old investments client' infrequently. I like her, too. You know how I am. Especially with the bright ones."

"I would like to meet her at some time, Steven. Just her, you and me."

"Okay. I can arrange that. She won't be in Ottawa for a few weeks; she's waiting to close on the house she bought here. She is dead serious about jettisoning her past. I would even appreciate a little help in her feeling settled here. She needs it."

"I have to trust your judgment on this, Steve. You've hit home runs so far."

"Thanks, sweetheart," as we rise from our chairs for a long, lingering hug.

Ally smiles, "See you tonight, sweetie. The usual?"

"Yeah. Jess'll have our drinks on 'the table' waiting for us."

A see-ya'-later peck and we head back to work.

Our after-hours during the week have become a very comfortable and relaxed routine, routine enough to set a clock by. Ally, Phil and I usually go straight down to the bar where Jessica will have our beverages ready for the table. Sometimes Jess will mess around a little with Phil and me for a laugh, or for reassurance and comfort, but nothing major, usually just a sexy greeting among our big circle of BFFWBs. I enjoy it when she sits in my lap bare-assed. I suspect she does, too. Maybe a little. Mmmm.

Cyan and Jen will join our little daily party at the fuck table, or might beat us there, but we're always happy to regroup and share the day's accomplishments, surprises and, yes, the mundane and challenging. Hannah and Thad will pop in from time to time whenever they can, usually on their evenings off; we'll see Cheyenne once or twice a week. We'll play with and tease each other a little, but again nothing too hot and heavy seeing that we're in semi-public. That sometimes comes later, after dinner.

Dinner is typically in the café, although sometimes if the group is just "the core five" plus Jess behind the bar counter, we'll have dinner in the bar. Those evenings usually result in a couple of drinks after dinner as prelude to fun and games upstairs. Having fun with each other isn't necessarily a constant, as a lot of it has become connubial, in the sense of the interpersonal familiarities of a marriage, multiplied several times over in our case.

Dinner usually ends in discussion about who sleeps with whom that evening, and who to expect to be crawling into somebody's bed after the bar closes. When Ally is filling in for Jessica on the late shift, wherever I am that night is the bed she usually finds, whether that is with Cyan or Jen, as both of them appreciate Ally's favors as well.

We've also fallen into a bit of a rotation. A couple of times a week Ally will otherwise cuddle with Phil and... whoever he has that night, usually either Cyan or Jen, but sometimes one of the other ladies, Hannah probably the most frequent. Cheyenne and Jess gravitate towards me, especially Cheyenne on my nights with Ally since they were intimate girlfriends back in college.

Cheyenne and Cyan in my bed is always interesting. They have proven to be more similar than everybody surmised when Cheyenne was brought into the harem. Cyan's experience and our years together give her a slight advantage in the bed gymnastics, while Cheyenne's relative youth and energy puts the finishing touches on a few plays Cyan has initiated. They're great fun to have as bed partners, playing off each other like that.

On Thad's evenings off work we'll set aside a suite for him to entertain the ladies. On his better nights he will have three one after another, with my wife, Jen and Cheyenne his most frequent. Infrequently he will overnight with two in a cuddle sandwich. I am so proud of Thad. In his quick maturing he is following my lead in being a partner with the ladies, not simply cashiering his endowment every time he beds one or the other. But he's still good at that, too.

Occasionally there's a little bit of pouting when the "musical beds" logistics don't work out, but any bruised feelings are usually wiped away by our weekend play. Our penthouse parties are not a constant; some weekends a little bit of "off" time is in order. The parties range from intense bang-everybody orgies to extended cuddle time, the common denominator being the sharing of our naked bodies. We each have our moods, and everybody is respectful of everyone else's state of mind.

Another loving weekend at The Abercrombie came and went, so today starts out as "just another Monday". That's about to change.

"Hey, Ally?" I summon from my office.

"What's up?" on bringing her cute self into my workspace.

"I just received a text from Amber. She's in town this week, doing advance on her move. Yeah, I'm surprised, too," as I get the deer-in-headlights look from my little pixie. "She wants to get together."

"Oh, boy. I was afraid of this. Awfully soon," Ally worries. "What does she want?"

"Just to sit down and talk. She wants to meet you, she's heard so much about you, and you and me, and would like to understand what it is that makes us, 'us'."

It is a strange relationship, after all, two people hopelessly in love with each other, but also truly in love with the others around them.

"Okay. I think I can deal with that. When? Where?"

"Tonight. Given the weekend's events -- and exhaustion -- we were planning an 'off' evening, anyway, so it would be a good time to be off-campus. Meeting at Ma Maison at 7:00. I've already talked with Cyan and Jen that this might happen, and that it's happening tonight. I can't exactly say they're cool with it, but they do understand that getting ahead of the situation is whole bunches better than letting things happen at random."

"Alright. I'll be ready. I'll expect a tap on my door around quarter-'til and we'll head out."

"Thanks, sweetie. It will all be okay, I promise."

We both have our sad faces on. I was, and she was, hoping that we'd have more time before having to confront 'the Amber issue', that there would be more opportunity to be settled into our new lives with the hotel and full-time access to everybody in The Gang. It is too soon.

The hour is nigh, so I've gathered myself up, give Cyan and Jen a loving, supportive hug, telling them "don't worry". They know enough of Amber to understand that, yes, she is a smart and thoughtful woman, and respectful of us, and of our relationships. Especially Cyan, as she and I have known Amber for over two years, both within and outside of the nightclub setting where Amber used to work.

I'm out the door and don't even need to tap on Ally's door, she knows my footfalls and is already in the hall to greet me.

"Hold me, Steven."

"Gladly, sweetheart." Her anxieties are readily apparent. "Don't worry, I will protect you. But I don't need to, you'll see. Amber is from the same mold we are."

"Okay, lover. Let's go."

"The other side of town", where the shopping mall is, is not all that far away. Ten minutes and we are there. I escort Ally into the fancy bistro.

"Good evening Mr. Albertson, Ms. Abercrombie. Always happy for you to join us. Table for two?"

"Three this time, Jean. I expect Ms. Haverty to join us at any moment. Quiet table, if you don't mind."

"Right this way, monsieur et mademoiselle," as Jean shows us to an especially private table. He knows when we ask this we are "conducting business", even when it's our sexual personas dominating the conversation.

Jean barely has a chance to make it back to his station to find Amber waiting to be escorted to our table.

Ally exudes, in a whisper, "(Damn, Steven! She's absolutely adorable! No wonder she was so successful in her line of work. And no wonder you fell for her. You certainly love your pretty ladies.)"

"(Thanks. You included, sweetie. Breathtaking.)"

We rise to greet Amber as Jean positions her chair.

"Hi," Amber demurely addresses the two of us. She reaches to me for a soft hug and a quick kiss.

"Hi," Ally responds in kind.

"Amber, this is Ally. Ally? Amber."

"A pleasure, Ally," as Amber extends her hand. "You are major cute. Adorable. I hear you're really smart, too. No wonder Steven fell head-over-heels for you."

"Feeling's mutual, Amber. All of it".

"How are things going?" I ask of Amber as we sit down.

"Rough, truthfully. I've discovered having financial resources doesn't solve everything. Having a bit of trouble with background checks. Not that I have 'a record' or anything like that -- I was lucky, you know that -- but being off the grid as an adult works against you these days. Starting from 'zero' apparently isn't allowed, no matter how much money you have."

"Anything we can do to help?" I offer.

"Not really. Not at this point at least. But it is frustrating."

"Steve tells me you want to pick our brains about 'us'," Ally prompts.

"Sort of. Mostly just wanted to meet you and see the two of you together, and get a sense of what drives both of you. It's a totally awesome relationship you have, breaking all the rules the way you two do."

"Funny," I counter, "we don't see it that way, but maybe we do, reflecting back on tense conversations I had with Ally's father."

"What? When?" Ally is surprised.

"First one was after our second visit, sweetie. 'Inappropriate!' was how he phrased it, among other things. He wasn't happy. He's softened a lot since then, as the relationship, and relationships, proved themselves. He almost approves now, given how much of ourselves the four of us have given to Ally, to assuring her future."

"Oh, sweetheart!" as Ally tears up, reaching over for me.

"Oh. Gee. See? This is why I'm here to meet with you. There's so much a person can't understand secondhand, especially about close relationships. What you two have, and that you have it in the context of the harem, is incomprehensible. And amazing."

"Thank you, Amber. But don't forget about Cyan and Jen. And Jess and Hannah. And Cheyenne! I love them, too. Our relationships are special."

"We try not to use the 'H' word, Amber," Ally rebuffs.

"Oops. Sorry. I knew that. Steve warned me. Yes, your relationships are extra special. Which is why I want to assure the two of you together that I am not going to interfere. However..."

Ally frowns. "Ah, the other shoe."

"Well, yeah," Amber admits. "I'd like a little slice of Steven, too. A small one. I want to see him every once in a while. I'm here all alone trying to restart my life. Steve has been a constant for me for a long time. Yes, that relationship was a little... no, a lot weird, given the club and all that, but I'm here to build on that foundation. Every once in a while I'd like to take him as a lover, too."

I push back. "I thought you were swearing off sex for a while. A long while!"

"Sex in the context of the club, Steven. Or casual dating. Sex as part of an intimate bonding, I need that, just like any other human being. Cuddling. Naked bodies as one. Those kind of basic physical and emotional needs. Ally, Steven is the only one in the world right now that I trust with that. Can I borrow him every so often?"

"Let me think about it, Amber," Ally says. "You can be absolutely certain that Steven will do what's right for everyone, I think you know that. There's that really strong protective streak. Right there next to the best ability to love, honestly love, I have ever seen. You know that, too."

Amber is relieved. Yeah, that was tough.

"Thank you for considering it. Guys, this is a really nice restaurant. Wanna think about something to eat?"

The servers have been very patient with us. The staff here knows that this is where we conduct our business, both fun and not, that has to be handled outside the confines of the hotel. There are too many eyes and ears there sometimes.

Nonetheless, it's time to eat. I nod to the server that we are ready.

We have a lovely meal. Claude-Pierre, the chef the owner "imported" directly from France, came out from the kitchen to greet us given our representation of the refined hotel in town. The ladies swooned, as I expected they would. They nattered to each other after he left our table for the kitchen, wondering if some day they could party with him. I indicated, "be my guest". I truly love and adore my girls, but I understand that their sharing me means I am obligated to share them when they so choose. But I don't mind.

We start to wind down the meal portion of our evening, which I had every reason to believe was going to be "it" for the night. Little did I know that the furtive glances between Ally and Amber during dinner were revealing something unexpected, hints of which we heard as they met: their "adorable" compliments. There is magnetism in the air; an especially strong force attracting them to each other, and there is something unspoken going on. As we ready to leave, both put an arm around me, one on each side.

"Yes?" says Amber to Ally, glancing around me.

"Yes," answers Ally, smiling and glancing back.

"(My hotel is across the street,)" Amber whispers.

"Let's go, Steven," Ally quietly commands.

I say nothing. The girls are in charge on this one.

We move our cars to the hotel's parking lot, disembark, and Amber leads us to her room. Opening the door and turning on the hall light, she shows us inside, closes the door, and turns around to face Ally. One reaches to the other and gently opens a button on her blouse. The other responds in kind. Then...

...all HELL breaks loose! They are frantically stripping each other naked! Buttons are popping off everywhere! This is insane!

"STEVEN!" Amber demands. "GET YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OFF!"

I haven't even gotten so far as loosening my belt and the two of them are nude and have fallen onto the bed and are voraciously kissing, hands all over each others' body, one, two and then three fingers in the other's pussy. It's a matter of seconds before they've flipped into 69, devouring their partner's quim.

"Steve!" Ally orders as she breaks away. "Fuck Amber!"

My role at this moment is to follow instructions. I get in position between her legs to comply.

Question at this point... how do I fuck Amber? Rowdy and vigorous, like she and I usually did at the club, or gentle and caring, like I do with my girls?

"FUCK HER HARD!!!" Ally very forcefully insists!

Question answered.

Ally straddles Amber's face. Between Amber's tongue action and my repeated hard thrusting into her it is a full-motion experience for Ally's sensitive parts. She starts to loudly moan, not quite a scream.

Spoke too soon.

"UHN UHN UHHHHHHHHHN! UHHHHHHH! OH OH OH!"

Now the shrieking starts. LOUD screaming. More screaming, from both, as I pump harder into Amber.

This is my Ally? My sweet little pixie? Never had a clue. But I'll take this side of her, too.

Silence.

"Ohmygawd ohmygawd that was great," a breathless Ally moans to us. "Steven, do you have more in you?"

MrPixel
MrPixel
140 Followers
12