Off Campus 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

Amber directs, "Then we swap. Fuck Ally while I sit on her face."

"Fuck me as hard, Steven! Even harder!" Ally demands.

Rinse, and repeat.

Amber's orgasm is just as strong, just as earth-shattering, and ear-shattering. Ally has another screamer, too.

How could I object? It's pushing me to my limits, though. Feels a little strange, however, being with Ally this way. Fucking -- not intercourse, not coitus, not intimate joining -- fucking, and violent fucking, at that. Loud, exuberant orgasms. Expanding our sexual repertoire, that's for sure.

This is amazing. Amber has unleashed a force within Ally. It was obviously always there, just waiting for the stars to align.

A breathless Ally answers an equally breathless Amber, to an earlier question, "Hell, yes. You can share Steven. We can share Steven. As long as it is Steven and me. And we have to be absolutely discreet with any time together, but I already know that 'discretion' is in your wheelhouse, sister! Ohmyfuckinggawd."

"I'll take it, Ally. Thank you. You, and the two of you, are amazing

"Your turn, sweetheart," as Ally gently strokes and caresses my torso. "Fuck Amber again. I want to watch you cum in her."

So I flip Amber over for doggie, and in the style she and I were accustomed from the club, bang her hard, and harder, until I collapse in the release.

"(Thank you, Steven,)" Amber whispers, "(Thank you, Ally.)"

We hug each other in a disheveled heap on the bed, all still breathing hard. Quite hard. This was, and is, craziness.

"Amber," Ally advises, "we have to go. Our other lovers need our presence, too. They will worry."

"I understand," she says with more than a little regret that we can't stay. "This will have to be my small slice tonight. I love you, Steven. I love you, too, Ally. One of these days I will be able to sleep with you."

As I rise from the bed and start to gather my clothes, "Thank you. I love you too. Both of you."

Ally searches for the remaining shards of what she was wearing tonight. But she does okay, even gathering the popped buttons from her blouse.

Ally and I finish dressing, and the girls share a long and salacious kiss, then Ally passes Amber to me for the same.

"Good night, Amber," Ally offers.

"Good night, Ally, Steve," Amber returns. "I'll let Steven know when I'm back in town."

"That would be good," Ally replies. "G'night."

"G'night."

We slowly walk back to my car. I open the door for my love; she gingerly takes her seat carefully holding what's left of her blouse closed. No need to flash the other hotel guests, although she has very lovely, artful breasts. I direct the car to the street.

"Sweetie?" I gently prompt.

"Yes?"

"What was that?"

"I don't know. Honestly. I don't know," she replies.

"It was beyond insane. Were you lovers in a previous life? An alternate universe? I dunno. Grasping at straws here, Ally. Not that I mind, of course. You more than anybody know I love to love, that I love to see my lovers love."

"Whatever it was, the moment she walked into the bistro it was all over. We had to have each other. Dinner was excruciating."

"Were you and Cheyenne this way, back then?"

"No. She and I had fun getting each other off, but nothing like this. Steven?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Thank you. Amber loves you. I understand that. I love you. I really love that the three of us have that kind of intensity together. It's new territory. But it's going to be a very hard balance, you keeping things together with The Gang, and the two of us sneaking off for special time with Amber."

"We will have to bring her into the fold, Ally. Sooner rather than later. I will not violate my trust with any of you."

"I so love you, Steven," she replies. "Your wisdom, your protection, your devotion to us all."

"We'll start with Cyan, Jen and Phil. Tonight. Seriously. Thankfully, they know Amber, and know that she's special to me. Just like them. And you."

"Okay."

"But I'm really worried."

"Jessica."

"Yes. I have an idea, however."

"Already?"

"Yep. Once we have the others online with the idea of a new friend, we will have our usual weekend get-together."

"Okay."

"Everybody will 'save me' for Jess, like we normally do.

"With you so far."

"Jess and I will be in bed, enjoying each others' company."

"And..."

"You, Cyan and Jen will bring Amber into the room, and tell Jess this is our new friend, that she is there for both me and Jess."

Ally finishes my thought, "And at that point we see how it goes, letting the chips fall where they may."

"Yes. I think the chips may fall into a very good place."

"How do we handle this with Hannah?"

"Hannah will meet Amber beforehand. I have a hunch they'll 'enjoy' each other almost as much as the two of you did tonight."

"Really?"

"I know Amber well enough to understand she has not really explored her girl-to-girl side. She spent the last three years taking hundreds of cocks, with very little of it for her own pleasure."

"'Cept with you, I would guess."

"'Nuther time, sweetie. Anyway, she may have played a little with co-workers, but that was again in the context of her job, when clients requested girl-girl action. There were so, so many of her own desires welled-up within her, and I think you and I broke the logjam tonight. 'Specially you, with my love and support for the two of you making the connection."

"I love you, Steven. You're one of a kind."

"Love you, too, Ally."

"Good thing there aren't more of you around. World's not ready for that!" she giggles.

Well timed -- I just pulled the car into our spot at our hotel.

"Ready to face the music?" I ask.

"Let's get it over with. It'll be interesting, for sure."

"Let's head up to my and Cyan's suite. Jen and Phil should be home; I wasn't aware of any plans they might have had. Oh... aside from being discreet in the lobby and around staff and guests, let your blouse flap loose with just the one button left. I want our guys to get some idea of the intensity of the meeting between you and Amber. Once past the shock they will be amused."

She chuckles.

We make our way to the elevators mostly unscathed, just having to guard from one or two of the staff extending a respectful greeting. Don't have to worry about the elevator cameras any more as we unplugged those almost the day after we bought the place, so we relaxed on our way up, hugging and kissing to "just be" with each other.

"Honey, we're home!" I announce as Ally and I step into our foyer.

"Good! We want a report!" welcomes Cyan. "How'd it go?"

Phil and Jen are there in expectation of our return.

My answer is almost a gloat, "They hit it off, actually. It appears they have something big in common besides me."

Ally steps into view from behind me.

"HOLY SHIT, girl! What happened to you?" as Jen sees Ally's blouse, ripped to shreds. "Cat fight over Steven?"

"Nope," she grins. "Amber and I sorta, kinda like each other."

"I guess so," Phil responds. "Doesn't explain the blouse, though."

"Yes it does," I correct. "The very second we stepped into Amber's room after dinner, they were absolutely tearing each other's clothes off. Mine would have been, too, if I hadn't beaten them to it."

"Incredible!" Phil is shocked.

"We had fun, but it was really serious fun. Amber basically exploded with a passion to have Ally. Both of them did. It was love at 'Hello'."

"If it was that hot, how'd the three of you manage to keep it in check during dinner?" Cyan poses.

I admit, "I wasn't paying much attention to the tension between them during the meal, but there was a sense something was about to boil over. First clue for me that fireworks were in the offing were the glances to each other as we were leaving, single words confirming their desire."

"Yeah," Ally follows. "We connected immediately. I still can't explain why. I told Steve on the way home that dinner was excruciating. We would have taken each other right there on the table even before we had our drinks had we been unable to tamp it down for at least a few minutes."

"Steve, you have any idea what it was?"

"I can't explain the attraction, but I can explain Amber. She's quashed her own needs for like three years. She's had hundreds of cocks poked into her. That one-sided sexual experience has to have been horrible, frankly."

I get nods from everybody.

Continuing, "So here she is, in a strange new existence, the only person she trusts and loves and she has had a physical relationship with, is there in front of her, and that person has brought one of his loves to share with her. Not physically, at least it wasn't intended to be, but stepping back I can easily see this was an emotional powder keg with the fuse lit."

"And it exploded," Jen adds.

"Sure did," Cyan muses on the obvious.

"Still can't explain the attraction 'tween those two. It is what it is. Ally?"

"Nope. I got nuthin' to add," Ally responds. "The force between us was overwhelming, however."

"Bottom line?" Jen asks.

"Ally?" I prompt.

"No, Steven, you take this one," she responds.

"Amber will need to be integrated into The Gang sooner than planned. We absolutely do not want this to be Ally and me sneaking off on the side to meet with 'a business client'. Amber loves me, she obviously loves Ally much to our surprise, and I love them back. Amber most certainly has the capacity and desire to be part of the greater 'us'. As we have discussed before, our biggest concern is Jess. How is she going to take it?"

"Have you consulted with Cheyenne?" Cyan poses. "Would Amber's history be a problem for us? Do we have exposure?... so to speak... Ally. That blouse is a rag now, by the way."

Giggles and chuckles.

Cyan continues, "And what if a guest recognizes her from her old job? Unlikely, but possible."

"We'll talk about it with Cheyenne during our next time together," Ally suggests.

"I dunno," I respond. "We need to nip it in the bud. I'd like to be able to talk about it with Thad and Hannah before Saturday. I'll call Cheyenne tomorrow. I suspect I know the answer, but it'll need her stamp of approval."

"Sounds good, sweetie," Ally confirms. "Now... who's with whom tonight? Steve and I are spent. Cyan? You good to sleep with Jen and Phil? Ha. Sleep. Like that's gonna happen."

More giggles and chuckles.

"We're good," Jen assures. Cyan hasn't been with Phil for a couple of days, and I could get my licks in, too."

Phil scolds, "JEN! Shame on you! You forget... stupid word jokes are Steve's job!"

"So funny you guys," I deadpan.

"We gotta crash," Ally prompts. "Steven, bedtime," as she drags me off to her place down the hall.

I shrug my shoulders to Cyan, Phil and Jen as we leave the room. We're going to sleep, anyway, having expended everything we had to offer in our moment with Amber.

=====

Publication Note: This is the first chapter of a 13-chapter story. All chapters have been submitted for publication; however, it is anticipated from past experience that subsequent chapters will be released in order on a one-per-day basis.

=====

12