Off Campus 04 Pt. 02

Story Info
Polyamory tensions are resolved in a chocolate syrup orgy.
5.6k words
4.13
3.1k
5
0

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
139 Followers

Off Campus IV, Pt. 2

The "little bump in the road" of Amber's presence in Ottawa has somewhat turned everything on its ear. Ally and Steven are enlisting Cheyenne's assistance to sequester Amber in attempts to maintain their newly discovered connection yet not upset relationships within the harem.

Chocolate syrup and whipped cream are involved in resetting the balance.

=====

Gail has my cup of coffee waiting on my desk. I stick my head out my office door to thank her before I close it for a chat with our lawyer. I dial Cheyenne's office.

"Miller, McLaughlin and Morris" the receptionist answers.

"Good morning, Judy!"

"Good morning yourself, Steven! I'll put you through to Cheyenne."

"Thanks!"

Cheyenne picks up. "Hey. I hear you and Ally had a screamer of a time with your floozy."

"Shit. She got to you first. And Amber is not 'a floozy'!"

"I know, Steven. Just giving you crap. Ally gave me the lowdown."

"Do we have any problems?"

"Not that I can think of. Any potential criminality was in another state, and seeing that by some miracle she was never busted, there is no 'there' there. Ran a check, by the way. Clean as a whistle. Not even a parking ticket."

"Amazing. Thanks. Did Ally pose the 'former client' question?

"She did. If the guy wants to out himself that he patronized a prostitute, that's his problem. Two-way street. If he's a jerk about it, then we have a little talk with him about admitting a crime. Patronizing a sex worker is a crime where you used to live. Easy."

"Good. Settled, then."

Cheyenne continues, "I don't understand how that club has been allowed to operate for as long as it has. Somebody is having their palm greased, that's for certain. Good for Amber she got out when she did. Anyway, you owe me a fuck."

"I do. Meet you in the bar at the usual time?" I propose.

"You're on. Tell Ally to scoot over. Or is it Cyan tonight? No matter. See you then."

"See ya'."

Cheyenne is your classic lawyer in the sense that she always gets to the point right away. Time is money in her biz, that's for sure. I certainly enjoy her spending time with me!

I open the door to the outer office.

Gail asks me, "How's Cheyenne?"

"Doing good. Settled. Hard to believe she's been back in town only six months."

"Smart lady, Steven. Really pretty, too. You surround yourself with 'em, don't you?" Gail grins.

"Present company included, Gail," as I grin right back.

"You're awful, Steve. But I overhear that accusation from your lady friends quite a bit, don't I?"

"Yeah. Caught me."

She chuckles.

"Anyway, Mac popped by earlier. Needs to talk to you about the cooling tower."

"Oh, boy. Already, huh?"

"Don't know."

"Thanks. I'll call 'im right now."

I retreat back to my desk and dial-up Mac. He answers, obviously outside, and there's an awful screeching noise in the background.

"MacKenzie," he answers.

"I can hear it over the phone, Mac. Which pump?"

"Number one. You want me to rebuild it, or replace? I'm going to re-pack that seal right now, but it'll only buy us a couple of days."

"Yeah, let's replace as quick as you can, and rebuild this one offline for a spare. Least amount of downtime. You know that."

"Yes I do. Just wanted to confirm."

"Call accounting and get an open P.O., my authorization. Give me five minutes to give 'em the heads-up."

"Will do."

"Thanks, Mac."

I hang up and get out of my chair to lean on the door frame, asking Gail, "Seen Phil yet this morning? He, and Cyan and Jen, weren't at breakfast."

"Haven't."

"Okay. I'll text him and see what's going on after I talk to accounting."

I call accounting to expect Mac on that P.O. for the pump.

Now reaching into my pocket for my cell, "Where are you guys?" I text to Phil.

I shuffle a few papers on my desk. My phone dings. It's Phil's text reply, "Cabin."

I quickly text back, "OK. Fucking in the woods today?"

"Yep. Weather's nice."

"David?"

"Already did Cyan. Jen later. Andrew's here."

"They're hiking alone?"

"Yeah."

That ticks me off. "Figures. I'm tired of that shit with him."

"Sorry. Didn't know."

"Cyan should know better. Talk about it tonight?"

"No. Staying here."

"That's OK. It was going to be me, Cheyenne and Ally anyway. A favor?"

"Shoot."

I request, "Stick to Cyan. He won't touch her then. Explain later."

"OK. C U tomorrow."

"C U"

Well, crap. Andrew again. He is so fucking furtive about his "relationship" with Cyan. I don't trust his ass. Not that I'm worried about Cyan with him; she and I have talked at length about how unsatisfied she is with his distancing himself from her whenever they are around anyone else. She does him only for his uncut cock, anyway; the rest of it is just not right. Open, or not at all as far as I'm concerned. Whatever.

"Steven?" a voice hails from the big office.

"Yes?" as I make my way to Ally's digs.

"Close the door," Ally advises.

"Okay. Whatcha got?"

"Oh, just wanting to know about the guys. Where are they?"

"Cabin."

"Without us?" she pouts.

Oh. Ally's a little hurt. She likes sex outdoors, too. Fucking David, as well. David especially likes having her because young and fit are rare commodities at his resort.

"That's okay, sweetie. We have things to do here. Can't have all of us gone on a weekday."

"You're right. C'mere," she beckons me to behind her desk. "Let me show you this," as she stands up.

"Okay. Different than your usual style. Looks nice. But pretty much anything on you is going to look great!"

"Here," as she reaches around back. Poof. Dress is on the floor. She's naked.

"Aha! One of Cheyenne's trick dresses! Cool!" as I step in for the hug.

"Desk. Now. I've wanted to do this nearly all my life."

"What? Fuck on your dad's desk? And you accuse me of being 'nasty'!"

She giggles.

"Not too loud! Sure as hell not like last night!" she grins. "Gail shouldn't hear this, but you know she suspects. Take me!"

"You're the boss!" I chuckle.

It's a quickie, but it's Ally's and my version of 'a quickie'. We linger in our illicit coitus. I go down on her for a quiet orgasm. She's nice. Nice to have. I save myself.

"You didn't cum," Ally complains.

"Saving it for you and Cheyenne tonight. We talked; she reminded me I owe her after having to miss 'her night' last week. Works out, the others are going to spend the night at the cabin."

"Oh, that'll be really nice, Steven. You, me and her. Maybe not as much in the way of fireworks as us and Amber, but it will be so wonderful, the three of us with no distractions."

"I know. Now put your dress back on, before Gail has to interrupt us. Lord knows how many calls she had to send to voicemail."

Ally giggles again.

Rest of the day is routine, on the phone with suppliers and contractors working on the upgrades. Entire fourth floor is out of commission as we redecorate. A couple of the contractors stopped by to complain that the hours we keep them to for their work -- only six hours each day -- is stretching out their completion commitments too much. I told them that Ms. Abercrombie and I would put our heads together about a solution, but to be prepared that it may result in working on weekends, that we had to be clear of "guest hours". It's a difficult balance.

Ally and I break away around 6:00 and head down to the bar, mostly to grab dinner, but also to have a landing zone for Cheyenne when she makes it out of her office, usually around 7:00 or so. It's going to be strange to not have Cyan, Jen and Phil with us; we are usually a flock of magpies given our frequent excited chattering about the day's projects. Jessica is tending bar, so we do have one of our loves with us to share the day over supper.

"Where are they?" Jessica queries.

"Cabin," Ally answers.

"Ah. Suntans, or fucking in the woods?" Jess pushes.

"Both," I respond, "though probably more of the latter. Andrew."

"And David, I'll bet. I thought you guys were trying to dump Andrew."

"We are. He's like a bad penny, tho'," I confirm.

"You guys look like you've had an interesting day," Jess sort of accuses.

"Not too bad today, actually," Ally muses. "Routine, but a grind."

"Ooooooh, I don't think so," Jess giggles. "I see that glint! Both of you! You guys fucked in Ally's office, didn't you?! With Gail outside!"

We bust out laughing. Caught!

"Yeah, I figured it out the moment I saw you wearing one of Cheyenne's magic dresses, Ally. You two can be sooooo nasty sometimes. On your dad's desk, I bet!"

"We had to christen it sooner or later, Jess!" I laugh.

"Well then," Jess continues, "the torch has been truly passed. 'The Spirit of The Abercrombie' is now in possession of this edifice! Do we need to call an exorcist?"

"Of course not, Jessica," Ally giggles. "But you're right. Get yourself a glass."

I join the sentiment, "Absolutely!' as we raise our glasses. "To 'The Spirit', may it possess us for all our days!"

"Cheers, everyone. To 'The Spirit'," Ally offers.

"Hey! You know what?!" I exclaim.

"What, Steven?" is Ally's startled response.

"We just named the bar! 'The Spirit, at The Abercrombie'!" is my excited response. "It fits in so many ways. It's been 'just' 'the bar', hasn't it?"

"Well, yeah," Ally confirms. "Sort of 'just there'. But great idea."

"Yep. The spirit, our spirit, began down here, didn't it? It fits."

"Looks like another project for Cyan, Steve," Ally muses. "We're going to need a cool logo. And bar napkins and glasses. T-shirts. New uniforms."

"If you put it that way..." I grin. "Besides, this time we can make sure the uniforms work better with no underwear... Ally... Jess..."

Jess chuckles.

Ally... ohgawd, I get "the tongue" again. That deserves a big kiss, it does. She grabs my crotch.

"Hey!" I protest. "That's Cheyenne's move!"

Ally and Jess guffaw.

Jessica glances up and notices Jeanie from the café in the passageway with my and Ally's dinners.

"Over here, Jean!" Jess summons.

"Oh! Didn't know it was for you guys!" Jeanie smiles.

She sets the plates down on the bar, leaning over between us.

"(Hey, Ally,)" Jeanie whispers to the two of us. "(When are you and Jess going to let me fuck your boyfriend here.)"

"(Very funny, Jean,)" Ally rebuffs.

Jess overheard and is muffling a laugh.

"WHAT?!" as I recoil.

"Running joke, Steven. Jean knows. Almost from the beginning. She's been around me for a long time. Sort of like a saucy aunt."

"Okay. I guess there are no secrets around here, are there?" I sigh.

Ally tries to reassure, "She's family, Steven. As much as I have one here."

"That's right, kiddo. She really loves you, by the way," as Jeanie gives me a peck on the cheek and dashes off.

Naturally I'm a little nonplussed from Jeanie. I give Ally the eyebrows. She giggles.

"Okay, lover, why didn't I know about this before?" I question. "We've been served by Jean plenty of times in the café. Always cordial and respectful."

"She didn't want to 'be herself' with me in front of Cyan. Or Jen and Phil. Wasn't sure about them. But you? She knows from me how crazy fun you are."

All I can muster at the moment is a smirk and subtle head shake. Time for another kiss.

As we are finishing our modest dinner, Cheyenne walks into the bar and sets herself down on the barstool next to me. She leans over for a kiss. She normally doesn't set the tone for even our off-work meetings this way, so she's obviously "in a mood".

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" I ask.

"I want to make love with you, Steven. Ally, too," as she leans around me to kiss Ally. Ah, Cheyenne's take-no-prisoners, get right down to business... uh... thing. "We need a counterbalance to last night's screamer with Amber."

"I'm jealous," Jessica pouts. "Why do I always have to wait until weekends to have you guys?"

"Let's move to 'the table'," I suggest.

Jess clears the plates off the bar while we grab our drinks.

"Here. The 'hidey corner'," as I look at Jess. It's the darkest spot in the bar, the nookie nook. I unzip and lower my pants as Ally and Cheyenne slide into the other side wearing huge grins acknowledging what's unfolding, that I am acting to express my love for one of my special ladies. Jessica makes sure the barflies are all topped-off, and slides into my side of the table, lifting her skirt as she goes.

"Will this do for the time being?" as I lift tiny Jess into my lap.

A delicate, "Oh! Oh!" as she lowers herself onto my hardened penis. "Thank you, Steven," as she turns around for a tonguing kiss while we are coupled.

Ally leans over to interrupt our kiss to steal a kiss of her own from me. She is such a dear, tending the bar for a moment while Jess and I have our intimate interlude.

Jess puts a finger to my lips as she subtly squirms in my lap into our intercourse, "(We have to save you for Ally and Cheyenne, don't we?)"

"(That would be nice, Jess,)" I answer.

"(Good. For as often as they save you for me, it's the least I can do.)"

"(I love you, Jessica. You're special.)"

"(You, too, Stevie.)"

"(Now go find a boyfriend, will ya'?)" as I remind her she needs one. My usual routine.

"(Yes, sir!)" she giggles.

We separate to find Ally has returned and is making out with Cheyenne. Jess slides out of the booth to head back to work.

"You know you two really shouldn't be doing that in public. What would people think? Girls making out in a bar?" I chuckle.

"Yeah. Just like you weren't fucking Jess just then," is Ally's retort.

Ah, "the tongue" again.

All four of us laugh at ourselves. My ladies are special. Every one of them.

=====

Cyan, Jen and Phil poke their noses into my office.

"Hi, guys! Nice for you to show up!" I semi-seriously scold. It's 10:30 on a Wednesday.

"Sorry, Steven," Cyan leading. "We had to chill for a bit, away from everything. Amber. We needed to air out, to talk it out. We are a little overwhelmed by the intensity."

"Too much too soon," Phil advises. "The girls are spooked. We didn't get a lot of sleep after you two went to bed Monday night. For the wrong reasons."

I'm seeing red eyes on both. They've been crying. "Come in and close the door. Let me get Ally."

I get Gail on the intercom, "Gail, could you please send Ally in here? Thanks."

Ally gingerly opens the door and steps in.

"Ohmygosh," as Ally sees Cyan's and Jen's expressions. "What's going on?"

"Amber," Jen blurts. "You and Steve seem to be so taken by her."

Phil interjects, "She's upset the balance. We can't bring her in. Not right now. We have to keep the others in the dark, too."

"Wow. Okay. Steve?" Ally passes the hot potato to me.

"I have to remind myself I voiced this very concern to Cyan at the beginning, when Amber proposed following us here. I told Amber about my concerns, too, at that time."

"What are you going to do about it, Steven," Jen scolds. She's angry. "It's your doing. You figure out a way to undo it."

"I will. I know what to do. While I can't completely un-ring this bell, Amber is fully aware that her presence could upset the balance. As you said. I was more worried about Jessica than you guys, yet here you are. I am so sorry. Ally?"

"You aren't thinking of abandoning her, Steven? Are you?" Ally is concerned. She knows how much I care about everyone I keep under my protective umbrella.

"No," is my response. "I will talk to her about it. We obviously have to stick to the original game plan, keeping her at arm's length. It won't be news to her. She won't be happy about it, but she understands. Or at least she understood at the time."

"So," Cyan asks, "what are you and Ally going to do? You guys seem to be in pretty deep."

"I can stick a bookmark in it, sweetheart," Ally tries to reassure. "It's too new to me, as well. We don't seem to be too invested in her at the moment. It certainly didn't have any bearing on my and Steve's time with Cheyenne last night."

"I have an idea," I offer. "I will talk to Cheyenne this morning and let her know we need to un-light this torch for a while. My idea is to make her Amber's contact point for the red tape and other stuff she's having problems with in getting settled. That will minimize the need to contact me for 'mechanical' issues."

"Yeah, but there's the emotional baggage, Steven," as I get the teary look from Cyan."

"Sweetie, I helped Amber a lot when we were there. It didn't seem to be a problem. You and I and her spent those two nights together in bed, when she was upset and needed the comfort. But it was just those. In two years. She's a smart and independent girl. She can manage. But I want to be there to protect her on the rare instances, just like before. Can we be okay with that?"

Phil returns, "If you think you can keep your own feelings in check, Steve, it sounds like an arrangement we can live with. Girls?"

"What about her cuddle needs, Steven? You going to be there for that?" Jen challenges.

"We'll see. I'm being completely frank here. She asked that of us the other evening, if she could lean on me a little for that reassurance. 'A small slice of Steve,' was the way she put it. Can we agree to do that much for her? Off-campus, of course. On very rare occasions?"

"Guys," Ally interjects. "You overlook how Steven is with all of us. We're going to have to trust him on this, just like we trust him to balance the six of us. Gosh... Amber would make it seven. One for each day of the week. Makes scheduling easy. Like underwear, 'Sunday', 'Monday', 'Tuesday'..."

Soft chuckles.

"Seriously, it won't be often. Once a month or so, at most," again I try to reassure. "Amber has her own life to live. I explained to Cyan when this possibility was broached that our group was dynamic, that around the five of us there would be changes as our friends grew into their own lives. Long-term stuff. Consider Amber as one of those far away things. But give us a chance to tamp it down for the moment. Okay?"

Head nods. Cyan steps toward me for a hug. I brush away her tears. Jen hugs me, too.

"Let's all have lunch in the café at 12:30, okay?" Ally suggests.

Agreement from everyone as they file for the door.

"Sweetheart? Cyan? Can you hold back for a moment? Close the door."

She wraps her arms around me for reassurance and reconnection.

"Hi," as she sits down. "What's up?"

"Andrew. That's what's up," is my retort. "No pun intended this time."

Andrew has this "problem" in that he gets a full-staff hard-on every time he's anywhere near Cyan. It was cute at the start, but it's become an annoyance lately in the context of the nudist park.

"Oh. Phil told you."

"You knew he did. And you knew after he told me that I asked him to not let Andrew be alone with you. Anyway, Andrew and you in the woods again? Really? I thought you -- and I -- were done with him."

"Yeah. I'm sorry. You know I like his cock."

"I don't care a bit if you fuck him, Cyan. You know I like you to seek those pleasures. It's his furtive crap. And the refusal to acknowledge your existence in front of anybody. It's sneaky, it's weird, and there's something going on he's hiding that I think is going to blow-up on us."

"I know. If it makes you feel any better, he left mid-afternoon, a little after lunch. I think he got the message that Phil wasn't going to let me out of his sight."

"Of course. After he fucked you. Makes perfect sense," I scowl.

"Sorry, dear. I wish you could have been there, but Phil, Jen and I needed that time away. We were hurting."

MrPixel
MrPixel
139 Followers
12