Off Campus 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, too, sweetie. We had the best intentions. I'm so sorry we tripped that land mine with Amber. We'll fix it. You know her, she's a good person. Let's bank on that. Okay?"

"Okay. See you at lunch."

We hug a lover's hug, kiss a lover's kiss, and my Cyan opens the office door to go about her day.

Need to call Cheyenne. I close the door again.

"Miller, McLaughlin and Morris."

"Hey, Judy. Need to talk to Cheyenne."

"Oo. Sounds serious. I'll put you right through."

"Thanks."

Cheyenne picks up, "Two days in a row. You stalking me?"

"Har har. We have a problem. Amber."

"Wow. That blew-up fast."

"Yeah. Nothing that needs fixing, but I have to ask a favor."

"What's that?"

"I have to minimize my contact with her. Cyan and Jen, and Phil, let me know in no uncertain terms they have problems with the way things went with her the other night. I need you to front any red tape shit and other stuff for her, so she doesn't have an excuse to call me."

"Makes sense. You kickin' her loose?"

"No. You know how I am. If she and I, and maybe Ally, spend any time with her, it'll be for emotional support only. Infrequent. And off-campus, absolutely."

"Dangerous, Steven..."

"I know. Thad, Hannah and especially Jess cannot know. Amber and I had a long-term plan from the start to bring her in. This week was a hiccup. I feel okay that we'll be able to return to the plan."

"I expect you've heard this already, but we'll just have to trust you on this. Good luck."

"Thanks. See you Saturday."

"Yep. Hey Steve..."

"Yeah?"

"Forgot to mention it last night. Ally borrowed a dress. You guys have fun?"

"On Dad's desk."

"Oh, so evil!" she cackles. "See ya'."

=====

My cell buzzes. I try to keep the ringer off while in the office. Fishing it out of my pocket, I see it's Amber's number. Hoo boy, here we go.

"Hi," I answer, as I move to close the door.

"Hi," from the other end.

"How are you doing?"

"Okay, I guess. About the other night..."

"What about it?"

"It was too much, wasn't it," she volunteers.

"Yeah. Trouble in paradise here."

"I figured. Anything I can do to fix it?"

"We think so. Ally and I love you, Amber, for all the right reasons."

"Thank you. I love you guys, too. A lot."

"The others who know you -- Cyan, Phil and Jen -- were troubled by the intensity. Ally showing up half-naked in the ripped-up blouse was at first amusing, but once it sunk in they were really spooked."

"I can imagine."

"We need to cool it for the time being."

"Which means?"

"Basically, going back to the old plan. Support, definitely, maybe seeing me rarely, they've agreed to that. But it's going to be a struggle for a little while. We'll want to cling to each other, you and Ally have something going on we can't explain, but we just can't. Not right now."

"I understand. Not happy, of course. You mention 'support'."

"Yes. I'll text you Cheyenne's number after we hang up. Whenever you need something -- anything -- in your challenge to be settled, call her. She's totally with us, and you already know she's a bestie, a lover, and a helluva lawyer. We think that will help us manage not wanting to slip into desiring together time in the moment."

"That's a good idea, Steven. I want you now, for that matter. Just hearing your voice."

"I know. You gonna be okay? You really have it together. You might have doubts, but I know you're going to be fine."

"Thank you, Steven. I'll be good. I love you."

"I know. Me too. Text me next time you're in town and maybe I can steal away for a couple of hours. Not much more, not when I've got six women watching my every move, you know."

She laughs, "That's right. Your harem. How you manage that I will never figure out. You're something else."

I chuckle, "Talk to you then. Love you."

"Love you, too. 'Bye."

"'Bye."

I text Cheyenne's info to Amber.

"Ally?" I holler across the outer office after opening my door. Gail's on break. "I just talked with Amber."

She could not run into my office fast enough.

"She okay? What'd she say?"

"We're good. She was the one who started the conversation volunteering that our get-together was too over-the-top, and she was afraid she made a mess of things. So we're back to the original plan, just like we talked about with everyone."

"That's a relief!"

"Told you she was a smart one."

"You would not have otherwise, Steven!"

Ally leans over my desk for a kiss.

"I see that!" from the outer office. With a chuckle. Oops. Gail's back from break already.

Caught. Again.

"How Cyan puts up with that I'll never know," Gail scolds. "All you guys have something weird going on, but who am I to judge?" as she subtly shakes her head.

"Hi, Gail," as I try to deflect. "Anything going on?"

"Mac called. Said to tell you the new pump is in and he's going to take the cooling tower offline for about an hour."

"Thanks."

"Ally, Antonio said the new uniforms are here, but there's a problem."

Antonio runs the catering department.

Ally confirms, "Thanks, Gail. I'll run down there right now."

I get back to the spreadsheets I've been working on most of the day. I endure a couple of hours more of this and my eyes are now falling out of my head. I need a break.

"Seen Phil?" I ask Gail.

"In here!" claims the voice emanating from his office.

I make my way to his place.

"Any news on the website?" I query.

"A little," Phil replies. "They're in alpha now. Having some problems with the mobile version. The reservations interface isn't going to the right server."

"Careful," I caution. "That's the kind of stuff that can screw-up what's running. I hope they're using a sandbox for this."

"Don't know. I'll ask."

"Thanks. Been there, done that, blown it up! We have any plans for tonight?" I inquire.

"Jen said something about 'spaghetti-a-rama' in the café."

"Cute. Whose idea was that?"

"Dunno. But they're your girls, Steve. You figure it out."

"Mine!" calls the voice from the fancy office. "'Cute' is a good thing, right?"

I laugh. Gail chuckles.

"See you guys upstairs when we gather Jen and Cyan for dinner. I have to check in with Mac about that pump. A/C seems to be okay, so he must have everything back up already. Or hasn't taken it down yet. Lemme check."

After that errand, what little is left of the afternoon has passed, and Ally, Phil and I head up to our apartments, dragging our butts only a little. Ally comes in with me to my and Cyan's place, only to be met by a nude Cyan.

"Naked! Both of you! Now!"

"What the fuck?"

"Exactly! In there!" Cyan points to the bedroom, where the bed has been turned down to just the sheets. There are cans of whipped cream on the nightstands. Chocolate syrup, too.

Uh oh.

I hear the front door open, and a nude Jen is pushing a naked Phil into our space and into our bedroom. Okay, Cyan and Jen have conspired for... uh... something.

Cyan commands, "Everybody on the bed! This is an orgy, gawdfuckingdammit!" as she reaches over and pulls Phil into the huddle by his package.

Jen adds, "Yeah! Amber doesn't have a monopoly on randy fucking! Steven! Get your cock over here! Ally! Sit on my face! Phil! Fuck Cyan! Oh, shit, do whoever you want! Just do somebody!"

We are rarely all skin-to-skin in a pile like this; we normally pair off or are two-on-one. Somebody grabs a can of whipped cream and starts to spray it on everyone. Cyan goes for the chocolate to do the same. We consume each other voraciously. Hands are everywhere, cocks are in warm, wet places, mouths and tongues are busy and... you know what?... for this moment we don't care who it is we are violating nor who it is violating us. No keeping score, no regrets.

It's not too long before we hear intense moans. One screaming orgasm, another a little softer, a deep grunt of accomplishment; one by one we each achieve our climax.

"Why don't we do this more often?" I think to myself.

Our wives were spot on. Given the flying emotions and tensions triggered by Amber's visit this week, we needed an ultimate release. Together. This is why we are "we".

The din of five naked bodies all catching their collective breath is amazing.

"Anybody up for spaghetti?" I manage to eke out in my exhaustion.

"STEVEN!" everybody shouts in laughing protest.

We are a mess. The bed, and bedroom, are a mess. Housekeeping will be laughing about this for months in their attempts to clean the chocolate syrup footprints from the carpet leading to the bathroom. I suspect we'll have to replace the carpeting in most of the suite.

I will laugh, probably out loud, every time I see the ledger entry I have to make in the facilities report noting the cost item, "Party damage". Oh, if they only knew.

We are joyous in our mutual embrace. There is lots of kissing, hugging, and petting as we reestablish our trust and dependence on each other. It was a close call, and only in truth, openness and respect are we able to refresh our bonds.

"Who wants in?!" Ally calls from the shower. Cyan is with her. They're playing with each other in a sudsy mutual and definitely sex-enhanced massage.

I volunteer, "Phil does!" Four will fit in our shower, five won't, so Jen and I will bathe together when they're done.

Or, when Phil is finished, or, more accurately, was done by the two ladies, it's Cyan, Jen, Ally... and me. Six hands against two. They win. Or is it me who wins? Ohgawd, is it such a sensation to have the three of them with hands all over my soapy body, massaging every nook and cranny. It's a sexual car wash! I manage to get a few licks in myself, eliciting little chirps from one or the other when I tweak a clit or a nipple, or run a hand up a butt crack.

Alas, all good things must come to an end. We towel off and tiptoe around the messes everywhere. Since Jen and Phil came to our apartment naked, Ally leaves her clothes here and challenges them to a streak-off, to see who can make it home without being spotted. They're just down the hall, so it's a mostly harmless game.

However, I see the headline now, "Local CEO Seen Naked In Hotel Hallway". Maybe I can arrange for that. If any publicity is good publicity, then sexy publicity is great publicity, especially when you're trying to build a "romantic getaway" image.

Seven o'clock is upon us and we are meeting in the café for "Spaghetti-a-Rama". Silly name thanks to Ally, but it's a really nice spread, with like a half-dozen selections of pasta, an amazing choice of sauces, and numerous meats and toppings. Crowd is a bit larger than we usually have on a weekday evening, so I think it's a hit. "Spaghetti-a-Rama" it is!

Cheyenne is joining us for our evening meal. I earlier informed everybody else that I had settled "the Amber thing", that she was the one who initiated the discussion about "too soon" and apologized for rocking the boat. I hadn't confirmed the outcome with Cheyenne yet, and took the opportunity to let her know we had a good result. She approved.

It's a school night, so after a nightcap or two in The Spirit socializing with Jessica as she tends bar, we each retreat to find our quarters for some rest after an exhausting day.

We had more fun and loving than allowed by law earlier that evening, so we are good to just sleep for a change. Cheyenne has tagged along, wanting a continuation of last night's cuddle time. Thursday is Ally's night to bed with Jen and Phil, so Cyan, Cheyenne, and I each hug and kiss her followed with the same for our lovers Jen and Phil, and the three of us toddle into our apartment for a night of well-deserved, intimate slumber.

=====

12