Off Campus 04 Pt. 03

Story Info
Harem welcomes new lover in an over-the-top initiation orgy.
7.8k words
4.35
6.3k
6
0

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
133 Followers

Off Campus IV, Pt. 3

The Abercrombie Gang has settled into a comfortable routine, actually getting down to managing the hotel... when they're not bed-hopping or staging wanton, sexy parties. Steve's paramour from his and Cyan's former hometown, Amber, has been asked to sit things out for a while, while the core group catches their emotional breath in the aftermath of a mind-blowing first encounter between Amber and Ally, refereed by Steve.

Ally and Steve finally "christened" the big desk in the big office formerly occupied by Ally's father, taking spiritual ownership of the hotel, bar and café. The acquisition is complete.

=====

After another lovely breakfast with Cyan, Ally, Jen, Phil and Jess, I make my way to my office. Ally and Phil were waylaid, so it's just me at the moment.

Gail greets me with, "Ms. Griffith is in your office to see you."

"Thanks, Gail."

This is very unusual. Hannah is rarely at the hotel in the morning unless it was after an overnight party in the penthouse. Something is up.

I step in, closing the door behind me to find Hannah on the sofa wearing a particularly serious expression, more so than usual. She stands for a hug and solicits a confirming kiss. This is unusual, too. Yes, we are frequent intimate partners, but normally it's about the sex and not much of a "relationship" nature, though there have been moments.

She sits back down to talk.

"Hi. What's up?" I lead.

"A couple of things, Steven."

"Okay... where do you want to start?"

"First... Amber."

"Fuck. How do you know about Amber?"

"She came into the restaurant last week for a takeout for one."

"So? You wouldn't know her from Adam's housecat, Hannah!"

"She looked way too familiar. You know, Steven, you have 'a type'. Hang around you enough, and you can sense it from a mile away."

"And?"

"So I asked, 'You wouldn't happen to be one of Steve's, would you?' Her shocked look said it all. She answered 'yes' and started to cry. I told her I was, too. She knew my name. We hugged for a while, Steven. So..."

"So she filled you in, I guess."

"Yes. When were you going to tell us?"

"I expect she told you what the arrangement was. Cyan and Jen declared 'too soon' after she, Ally and I... uh... 'met for dinner'."

"She told me about that, too. She's one of us, Steven, that's for sure. Let her in."

"You know I want to, Hannah. But everyone will have to approve. Unanimous. Does Jess know?"

"Yes."

"Then why hasn't she said anything to me?"

"Jessica knows you work really hard to protect her. She's stronger than you think. You made her that way. She didn't want to preempt you on Amber. She's feeling real bad about not telling you, but she felt obligated to protect you by not forcing your hand on something you might not have been ready to do."

"Gosh. Wow. Okay. I guess it's time for a board meeting."

"There's something else."

"Go ahead..."

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh, sweetheart!" as I rush to embrace her. "Do you know who the father is?"

"Not you, Thad or Phil, so don't worry."

"Dammit, Hannah! I am worried! About you! So, who?"

"Pretty certain it's either Jason or Eric from the gym. Last month we dared each other into a naked workout, and it got out of hand."

"Okay, just how out of hand?" I challenge, furrowing my brow.

"Heh," as she cracks a wistful smile, "it was impossible to resist Jason's huge boner sticking straight up when he was lying there on the bench doing reps. I had to climb on... gawd, Steve, you know how much I like it cowgirl! Eric was spotting for 'im and got super-hard himself watching us screw, and had his own turn in me after Jace. Both came inside me. So I guess The Pill's not 100%. Been reliable up 'til now."

"Mostly yes, but it doesn't take much to upset the regimen. Didn't your gyno warn you about that? Anyway, no surprise about events, that was just you being you; you sure do like to fuck. Who else knows? Do those guys know?"

"You're the first one. Did a pee stick yesterday and another this morning, both positive. I should have had my period two weeks ago. Steven, what do I do now?"

"That, sweetie, is up to you. The question will be asked -- do you want the child? And everything that goes with him or her? Did you have plans to have children?"

"Eventually, yes. But not this soon. And with somebody I loved."

"I know this is really obvious, but not knowing who the father is until genetic testing happens is going to upset a lot of lives for a while."

"I know. But that's if I decide to keep it. And that's really in doubt at the moment."

"Jen can advise on having children; you know she has two. Cyan can help you with the other option -- she's had three. Do you want to bring this up with the board?"

"No! Not yet!"

"That's perfectly okay. I suggest this remain between you and me until you decide. But don't hesitate to ask for help, and don't put it off, although I know you won't. Morning sickness should start in about two weeks, so you have limited time before having to explain away 'not feeling well'. Food smells set it off, too, so that'll be a big problem with your job. Oh... don't forget the new law."

"Yeah. If I decide to abort, how?"

"Closest clinic is in Colorado Springs. You'll want a burner phone to make arrangements so there's no paper trail. The big stores won't sell burners to young women because of the law; they don't want to be sued. So try that bodega on 8th Street first."

"Okay."

"What about the board meeting we need to have about Amber? You're going to be on the edge emotionally for a while."

"You know me, I'll suck it up."

"Maybe, but the hormones are already pushing back. Expect surprising personality changes."

"But I sure don't want to miss a 'board meeting', Steve! Especially if there's an 'initiation' involved!" she laughs. "Just because I had 'an oops' doesn't mean it isn't still me under here!"

"The hormones will beg to differ. I had better be your proxy this time. The others will trust me with that, knowing that you and I keep it serious. Even the sex. Concentrate as much as you can on your decision while you're still rational."

"Why do you know so much about this?"

"Has something to do with hangin' around women, don'tcha think?"

She laughs, "No shit!"

"You're going to be okay, Hannah. Whatever you decide, we're here." I muse, "Besides, we're totally unconventional, right? Consider what it would be like raising a child in the context of the harem, with a half-dozen mothers. On the other hand, the poor thing would be an outcast everywhere else. You know how cruel kids can be."

"Yeah. He or she would be totally spoiled around here, tho'."

"Then there's the biggie -- consider the father. He likely couldn't handle our situation at all. There would be trouble, and the probability of your departure would be high. Thank you for being you, Hannah. I couldn't say that to the others. 'Cept Cheyenne."

"Oh... could Cheyenne help?"

"Probably not, 'cause of that fuckin' new law. She might have culpability even just talking to you. Tell you what, however. Let me talk to her since we already have established privilege."

"Okay. I trust you on this, Steven. I trust Cheyenne, too."

"Go workout. That's your offline place. Call in sick to work. You need space right now. We'll handle the Amber thing. You think Thad will be able to make a board meeting this afternoon? We'll need him for the initiation, if there is one."

"Yes. He's off today. Thank you, Steven. I love you. I don't say it much, but I do," as she rises from the sofa for an embrace. "Here... let me prove I'm okay," as she reaches down into my pants to give my nuts a hard squeeze. That's our special sign with each other.

"Let me know, Hannah."

"I will."

We share a loving hug and kiss, and I show her to the door.

I watch her leave the outer office. I'm worried. This could change a lot of things. Frankly, I'm hoping she chooses to terminate the pregnancy. But she will choose what's right for her, and the rest of us will adjust. I try to instill that in all of the girls.

"Gail," addressing our administrative assistant, "emergency full board meeting. Try for three o'clock. Thad, too. I'll handle Cheyenne. Big conference room. Make sure everyone knows it's a 'full' meeting. Jen and Cyan will handle setting up the room."

"Sounds serious."

"It is," I sigh. "Thanks."

I close the door and dial Cheyenne's office.

"Miller, McLaughlin and Morris," answers the cheerful voice.

"Hi, Judy. More fun stuff. Lemme talk with Cheyenne," my voice trailing off in a sigh.

"Oh, dear. Here you go."

"Thanks."

Cheyenne picks up.

"What now?"

I chuckle at her faux terseness. It's a game we play.

"Couple things. Board meeting at three. Vote on Amber. It'll be a 'full' meeting."

"Oh, that'll be fun. What changed?"

"Amber walked into Hannah's restaurant for takeout and they connected. Something about 'my type'."

"No shit, Steve. You keep mentioning that 'spirit' crap, but I'll be damned if there isn't something to it."

"And Jess knows. She's not upset. Far from it. Both of them want me to 'let her in'."

"Okay. I'll be there. What else?"

"Hannah's pregnant."

"Well fuck."

"My sentiment exactly. Two guys from her gym."

"Oo. Messy."

"She's leaning towards termination. I advised her on burner phone and Colorado Springs. Nobody else knows."

"Keep it that way! You know as much about the new rules as I do, Steve. Recent Supreme Court ruling changes everything. Just keep me informed."

"Will do. See you at three."

"Right."

One more call to make. Amber.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Ohgawd it's so good to hear your voice."

"Are you in town?"

"Yes."

"Good. Can you be in my office at 2:45 today?"

"Your office, Steven? YOUR office?! Ohmygawd!!!"

"You met Hannah, apparently. Why didn't you tell me? No matter. Hannah and Jess implored me to let you in. We have buy-in from all the ladies except Cyan and Jen, and I haven't talked to them yet. I think they'll be okay, too. Thad is the only one in the dark at this point."

"Is it happening?!"

"Yes. I hope. We're having what we call a "full board meeting". Be prepared to be naked. Expect a special initiation -- it's something Jen cooked up when Cheyenne joined us."

"Naked I can do, Steven! You know that! Anything else?"

"Just be you. When the other ladies tell me 'she's one of us, Steven'... well, it's time."

"Ohmygawd! Ohmygawd!"

She starts to cry.

"I'll take happy tears any day, sweetheart. I feel the same. See you this afternoon."

"Bye, sweetie. See you then."

I set my phone down to tend to my own tears. This has been a challenging time for both of us. Pausing a couple of moments, I finally open the door to find Ally and Phil standing there all but tapping their feet.

"Full meeting, Steven?" Phil questions.

"Oh!" as Ally notices my reddened eyes.

I pull Ally into my office. Phil follows and shuts the door.

"Amber," Ally volunteers. "She is about the only thing left on our agenda that would justify a 'full' meeting."

"Yes," I answer. "Chance connection with Hannah. She and Jess tell me to 'let her in'. Their words."

"Wow," is Phil's response. "That was unexpected."

"Cheyenne is a 'yes' vote, too. She'll be here. I need to talk to Cyan. The five of us should talk this out over lunch."

"Good idea," Ally confirms. "11:30?"

"Yes," from both Phil and I.

They leave my office and each of us try to go back to our work. Hard for me as this is a breakthrough moment. I suspect Ally is feeling the same way.

I text Cyan, "Lunch at 11:30 in the café. Voting on Amber this afternoon."

Almost immediate reply, "Wow!"

"Hannah and Jess said let her in. There's a story. Nothing I did!"

"OK. C U @ Lunch. Love you!"

"U 2!"

I basically twiddle my thumbs until time to go downstairs for lunch. I'm totally unable to concentrate on anything serious. Ally sees me come out of my office, pulls me into hers, shuts the door and embraces me hard. The even more passionate kiss follows closely.

"Our lover is joining us, Steven. None too soon."

"I'm figuring on fireworks in the conference room. Lots of pent-up desire, like that night."

"Yes," Ally confirms. "But you know Jen's Rule -- Thad initiates her first. Just like he did with Cheyenne."

"We're on the same page, then. Time to meet with the others. Let's go."

We sashay past Gail, who is shaking her head as we leave the outer office. If she knew the whole truth about The Gang, her head would explode. We'll just let her stew in the relative mystery.

Cyan, Jen and Phil are waiting for us in the café. Phyllis is standing by for our lunch order. We get her going and take our seats.

Jen and Cyan look at each other saying nothing, then exchange glances with the rest of us. Both look straight at me, and, together, voice, "Yes."

"Phil?" I pose.

"Yes."

"Then it's unanimous. It's going to be a fun meeting," I confirm.

Jen interjects, "Jen's Rule, right?"

"A given," Ally grins.

"The honors?"

"Jess will strip her," I inform. "She and Hannah were the ones who broke the ice."

I continue, "That'll be easy. I warned her that she would be naked, so she'll be dressed to disrobe. Didn't hint about the rest of us," I grin.

"And I will escort her to Thad," Jen adds.

"Why not Cheyenne? She was the last inductee," I ponder.

"No, it needs to be one of the queens. Cyan, or Jen," Phil advises. "Cyan?"

"That's Jen's thing. Since Thad'll be busy I'm going to be fucking you, Phil."

"Of course you are," Ally accuses, rolling her eyes.

Everyone laughs.

"Steven, what about you?" Jen inquires.

"Officiant. And standing by with Ally for when Thad is done," as I nod to Ally. "Should I have Gail type up the meeting agenda?"

"STEVEN!" as Ally laughs and slaps my shoulder.

Everybody chuckles.

Phil adds, "I can hear the question already, 'Steve, is there one 'N' or two in 'cunnilingus'?'"

We all crack up.

"What's so funny?" Phyllis asks as she sets our lunch on the table.

"Oh, Steve and Phil being goofy," Ally responds. "Same ol' nonsense."

The girls all giggle.

"Oh, I'll bet," Phyllis rolls her eyes. "You guys are up to somethin'. A bunch of overgrown teenagers, you are."

"Thanks for the compliment, Phyllis!" I laugh.

Phyllis walks off shaking her head at our silliness.

"So. What is the story about Amber and Hannah?" Cyan poses.

I fill her in, "Amber came into Smoke 'Em for a takeout dinner for one. Hannah said she looked very familiar even though they'd never met. She put it together that this stranger had 'that look, that bearing' that defines all of you ladies. 'My type' she said."

"That's not news, dear. You have one. It's who you are," my loving wife informs.

"So Hannah asked if she was 'one of Steve's'. Amber confirmed it immediately and started to cry. It was a totally innocuous question for anybody else. The last connection was made. So here we are."

"That damn 'spirit' thing again," complains Phil.

"Cheyenne had the same reaction," I recall. "I wish I could explain it. It just 'is', I guess. By the way, so nobody's surprised, Hannah can't make the meeting. Something came up she can't get out of. I have her 'yes' vote, obviously. She wanted to watch Amber's initiation, that's for sure!" I grin.

"I'll bet!" Jen laughs. "Hey, Cyan. You going to let me have Thad after he's done with Amber, please?"

"I guess," Cyan pouts. And then grins at Phil.

"Oh boy," grimaces Phil.

We all chuckle as we start into our meal.

Lunch is more than leisurely. We're in no hurry to get back to our desks given the anticipation of the "full" board meeting. Should've scheduled it for 2:00. The three worker bees, Phil, Ally, and myself, have all had the pleasure of quality time with Amber, so it's... well... it's near impossible to think about anything else at the moment, given that we're about to refresh the relationships.

Thinking about it, the meeting and initiation amount to a wedding and a consummation. It's a ceremony celebrating the bonds between lovers. So what if it's multiple lovers, that's just the way we roll. I get to give away the bride, too. At least ceremonially. I get her back -- Ally and I get her back -- once the marriage is consummated by Thad.

This is going to be fun.

I guess it's about two o'clock when we break to prepare for the meeting. Cyan and Jen have a couple of tasks to get the conference room ready, after swinging by our apartments to change clothes. Ally, Phil and I run up to our offices to check for any calls we need to return, then also go home to change. Phil heads to the conference room to join the girls and greet the rest of the board as they arrive. Also, Ally and I briefed Phil as to our wishes for the ceremony, and he is to relay the order of service to the board. Ally and I hang back to receive Amber in Ally's office.

We have alerted Gail that we are expecting a guest, and would she please interrupt on her arrival. We have closed the door so we could cling to each other as we wait for our lover. The slowly passing moments were excruciating.

"Ms. Haverty here to see you," crackles the intercom. Finally.

"Thank you, Gail," I answer. "See you tomorrow."

We gave her the rest of the day off so there would be no "accidents" in light of the "full board meeting".

Ally gently opens the door to show Amber in, closing it just as gently behind her. Amber runs to embrace me.

"Oh, Steven."

She does not let go.

"Hi, Amber," as I affirm her presence in our lives.

I don't let go, either.

"Hi, Amber," Ally softly greets.

After a few moments Amber breaks our hug and clings to Ally. They kiss. A nice, long, salacious kiss. That mysterious connection is still there.

"Are you ready for this?" Ally asks. "You are aware this is a wedding, yes? You are marrying Steven, me, and the rest of us. In spirit, at least."

Amber confirms, "I was expecting nothing less, Ally. I love you. I love you, Steven."

Ally reaches to her coat closet, opening the door to retrieve a white robe, sort of a sleeved long smock. Nicely appointed. It's pretty.

"Strip," she orders Amber. "Put this on. It is your wedding dress."

"Ally?" I quiz.

This is a surprise to me.

"I knew this day was coming," she reassures.

Amber was prepared, as I had advised. Two ties on her blouse and it's off. She has nice breasts -- modest, but shapely, firm and pert. Adorable, like the rest of her. One button on her skirt, off. Fresh shave.

"No shoes," Ally advises. "Naked."

Amber complies, "Of course."

Her presentation is so beautiful; there is an aura enveloping her. I have to take a deep breath.

Ally raises the dress to help Amber with it. Front is open save for a single tie at the scooped neckline displaying cleavage to almost her teats. Just lovely.

"Ready?" I ask. "It's time."

Ally opens the door; I take Amber's hand and lead her through the outer office and to the hallway. I pause for Ally to join us. She takes Amber's other hand and the three of us walk astride, slowly and deliberately to the conference room door. We pause there. Ally and I remove the few clothes we are wearing, leaving them in the hallway.

Amber starts, "Why are you..."

I softly touch my finger to her lips to convey the need for silence. Solemn silence.

Ally gives three light taps on the door. A nude Hannah opens it for us. I raise my eyebrows to her in inquiry. "More important," her lips say. It's hard to hold back the tears at her display of love and loyalty above her own desperate needs.

MrPixel
MrPixel
133 Followers