Off Campus 04 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
138 Followers

I take Amber's hand to guide her to the head of the room. All are here. They rise from their seats in honor of the bride-to-be, and will remain standing throughout the ceremony. Amber's eyes grow wide in the realization that everyone is naked. I raise a finger to my lips in gentle reminder the ceremony is silent.

Leading Amber to her station, I motion to her to stand there and be still. As I take my place at the table, still standing, I nod to Hannah and Jessica to take their positions on each side of Amber. I see tears of joy from nearly all gathered.

Again I nod to Jess and Hannah. Together they tug on the single tie securing Amber's gown. They nudge it off her shoulders and it drops to the floor.

I nod at Hannah and Jess one more time. They each lean over on Amber to take a nipple, and suck. Hard. Until she moans. Until her knees start to buckle. They pause to assist Amber to stand again.

My glance at Hannah cues her instructed move. She holds up one, and then two fingers. I nod. She inserts them into Amber's vagina. Amber at first squirms, but then relaxes into the intrusion.

Looking again to Hannah, I raise my brows in inquiry. She subtly nods that Amber is ready, cocking her head and widening her eyes as to say, "And then some!" I nod to Jen and Cyan. Hannah and Jessica each give Amber a "good luck!" kiss on the lips, then kneel to kiss her labia in acknowledgement of the pending consummation. A slight bit of tongue action in the kiss from Jess elicits a confirming purr from Amber.

Jessica and Hannah rise to return to their positions at the table.

Cyan steps forward, gently taking Amber's hand. She leads Amber to the sofa, softly guiding her to sit and then recline into a supine position. Cyan nudges Amber's legs to spread them, motioning to her to keep that position. Cyan kneels down to also kiss Amber's pussy lips, in the same fashion as Hannah and Jess.

Cyan rises and returns to her place at the table, touching Cheyenne as a cue to step forward for her own offering. Cheyenne pauses at the sofa and she smiles as her eyes meet with Amber's. Amber's eyes close as Cheyenne kneels to tender her own buss with Amber's vulva, also flicking a bit of tongue on her clit. Cheyenne stands back up and returns to her post at the table, softly touching Ally as she passes, to cue Ally's turn.

Ally softly pads to the sofa and Amber, mouthing "I love you!" as she lowers herself to Amber's pussy to give her own approval that she is to become one with us. Ally's tongue deftly divides Amber's labia in a most affectionate kiss. Ally rises and meets eyes with Jen to cue her important role in the proceedings.

Jen then steps next to where Thad is standing. He's ready; Jen takes his hand, leading him to his... no, our bride on the sofa. She holds up a finger, asking him to pause as she, like the others, kneels to place her approving signature on Amber's labia with an open-mouthed kiss. Amber softly moans, lifting her mound slightly to press into Jen's tongue.

With all of the women having placed their mark of acceptance on Amber's most intimate parts, Thad looks to me for confirmation. I smile and nod, and Amber and I meet eyes as she realizes that Thad's enormous, fully-erect penis is about to violate her, those big testicles about to fill her. She smiles to me. A really big joyous smile, with tears of happiness. She understands completely that this is her initiation. She's in.

Thad lowers himself to enter my Amber. Amber, naturally, is with the program, willingly guiding that huge cock into her pussy. Her "pro" cred is certainly a good thing at this moment.

Jen is standing watch to report progress. Thad's glans is spreading Amber's outer lips, then his ridge splits her inner labia. Jen holds up one finger.

There is no resistance as Thad pushes in. Jen holds up two, then three, then four fingers, relaying the depth of the intercourse. Five. Then one, two. Amber starts to moan into the pleasure, and is pushing back. Thad lifts his butt to finish the job and shoves in hard. Jen holds up her fist closed tightly, indicating contact. All in, scrotum pressing into labia.

Applause, cheers and shouts. And tears, of course. Everybody glances around for somebody to love on. Phil already has Cyan bent over the table; Cyan did say that was the plan. Hannah and Jess are being themselves; that's always nice. Jen and... Cheyenne? Well that's new. I want a piece of Cheyenne sometime soon as well. We owe it to each other now that Amber is on board. Lots of stress there. Judy will miss my calling their office every other day.

I grab Ally and we step to the sofa. She kneels to all fours with her face next to Amber's. She doesn't need to say a thing; I am to enter her doggie style while she kisses Amber, while Amber fucks Thad.

"'Scuse us, Thad. But keep going," Ally quietly requests. She and Amber kiss, and the two of them sink into the kiss.

"My turn?" I beg.

"Sure!" as Ally shifts position so I can kiss Amber. It feels so good, especially that there's no longer the looking over my shoulder as we tried to keep things under wraps.

As I am kissing Amber I feel Thad shudder into his ejaculation. The initiation is complete. Amber is officially one of The Abercrombie Gang, with all the privileges, obligations, and awesome freewheeling sex hereby granted.

"It's official!" I shout to the group from my position on the floor and inside Ally. More applause and cheers. "Now somebody throw us a towel! It's Thad, remember!"

Lots of laughter. Thad cums a lot.

Jen breaks with Cheyenne and steps forward to help Thad up from Amber, whispering, "I'm next, Thad," into his ear.

He smiles as he needles her, "Have we met?"

Jen grabs his balls and squeezes hard. Hannah hard. He laughs. She drags him off to find a chair big enough to fuck on.

Ally, Amber and I crack up.

Amber leans in to tell me, "You know, Steven, I knew you guys were very special, but this wacky sense of humor and so much great, uninhibited sex? Incredible. Thank you for letting me in. Great wedding, too. Beyond erotic, beyond... well, just 'beyond'."

"It was foregone, Amber," I assure. "I knew you were special when we met. Just like Ally."

"Maybe it's part of our connection," Ally adds. "You and I. Steven was the catalyst. Fuck. Steven is the catalyst for a lot. Kiss me."

Amber is still on the sofa. Ally breaks our coitus for a more direct and passionate kiss with Amber.

Ally lifts away for a moment, pauses, and then quietly commands, "Fuck her, Steven."

Amber confirms, adding, "Cum in me, Steven."

I enter Amber, with purpose.

"Eat me!" Ally directs as she climbs onto the sofa to straddle Amber's face. Amber hungrily consumes Ally's pussy. My fucking Amber becomes increasingly energetic. Ally's moans are becoming vocal chirps.

We're starting to seriously draw an audience. Cyan and Phil have uncoupled to watch. Cheyenne is fascinated. The intensity they heard about is bubbling to the top already. There's no distracting Thad and Jen at the moment. Hannah and Jess, however, are in awe.

Both Ally and Amber are becoming more vocal. I am shoving harder and faster into Amber. Ally's chirps have become clipped moan-screams. Amber's muffled gasps fill the room. Ally's moaning becomes continuous, and louder. Ally explodes into a shrieking scream in a peel-her-from-the-ceiling orgasm.

Even Thad and Jen have to stop. This has become a spectacle for everyone.

Ally has collapsed into the back cushions of the sofa.

Amber's not far behind, "FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! FuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUCK!!! Ahhhhhh... ooooooh. Shit," which is my cue to release into Amber, guttural grunts with each spurt. The three of us collapse together into a melding of loving bodies, holding each other tight.

There is complete silence, save the gasping breaths of three lovers having given their all.

"Wow," somebody quietly breaks the pause.

"Yeah," another seconds.

"I'll have what they're having."

Howls of laughter!

That had to be Cheyenne. I'll get you for that!

Somebody starts to clap. Then another. Our spouses and lovers break into applause, then cheers.

"I wouldn't have missed this for the world, guys," Hannah offers. "Astounding!"

Cheyenne follows, "Now I understand, Steven."

Thad jokes, "We could power the whole city if we harnessed that kind of energy."

I have to chuckle at that. Still catching my breath, though.

Jen can't help herself, "Where can we get some? And what did you do with our Ally?"

Ally giggles from underneath the heap.

"Ah. There she is," Cyan laughs.

"We've broken new ground here," Phil poses. "Amber, I am so sorry you had to wait this long. Some of that was my fault. Again, I am so sorry. Welcome. Just incredible, guys."

"Thank you... for that... Phil," Amber spits out between breaths. "Steve?"

"...Yeah?..."

"I love you... ohgawd... I love you! Ally? You too!"

"We're all a part of Steve, Amber." It's Cyan. "I hope you mean us, too."

"I do. What you all have, together, is impossible. But here you are. And here I am. Steven?"

"Yes?"

"I need to clean up."

I lift away from our embrace on the sofa, and direct Amber's attention to the restroom hidden behind the bookcase. As Amber rises Ally gasps for a deep breath. We'd sorta been crushing her after our orgasmic collapse.

"Oh gosh! Sweetie! I'm sorry!" as I help her off the cushions.

"'S'okay, lover," as she clings to me and solicits a kiss. A deep, longing kiss. I like to kiss my ladies. They seem to like my kisses. A lot.

Amber's out of the bathroom now, joining Ally and me in our embrace. Ally backs away to let Amber have me all to herself. Amber holds me tight and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Steven. It was hard. The waiting. But Ally was right. We knew this day was coming. We did."

"Come on, sweetheart," I tell her. "This is a wedding, after all. They're forming a reception line. They all want to love on you. Oh... don't be expecting handshakes," I warn. With a big grin.

"Of course!" she chuckles. "(Oh, goody!)"

Oh dear.

I lead Amber to the line. Cyan is first.

"Amber, I would like you to meet my lovely wife, Cyan. Cyan, I present our bride, Amber."

Everybody chuckles.

"You're such a goof, Steven! Here!" as Cyan reaches to embrace Amber.

And kiss. Nice kiss. Oo! They hug harder, pushing their pubes into each other's.

"Welcome to our harem, Amber," Cyan offers.

"Thank you, Cyan. Thank you for letting me know Steve."

"My pleasure."

Jen is next. She's crying.

"Oh, Amber! I am so, so sorry!" as Jen steps into a hug.

"For what?"

"It was my fault! I got so upset after you met with Steve and Ally that first time. I all but said 'no'. I couldn't have screwed things up worse. How can I make it up to you?"

"Well...," she grins. "I heard that you and Cyan are well-versed in 'the art'. Let's the three of us make a date. Just us. You can apologize to me then."

Jen cracks a smile, "Thank you."

"Here," offers Amber. "Just a hint," as she lays a big kiss on Jen while pushing a middle finger into her pussy, then massages her clit.

"OH!" blurts Jen as they pull away. Amber grins into a chuckle. Now that's my girl!

Phil is next after Jen, naturally.

"Hi," is Amber's demure greeting.

"Congratulations, Amber. Nice to have you here," Phil volunteers.

Quietly, "Thank you. Now fuck me. Just like before. 'Scuse us, Jen," as Amber bends over the conference table to receive Phil. Like she did at the club.

Doesn't take much since he was hot and heavy into Cyan while Thad was initiating Amber.

Amber has a shit-eating grin after plying her wares on Phil, who has collapsed into a chair. She may not be in "the biz" any more, but she surely hasn't forgotten the tricks of the trade. Poor Phil didn't stand a chance.

"Hi, Cheyenne. Thank you for everything. You didn't have to."

"Yes I did. The harem's integrity was at stake. You were important to Steve, and to Ally, so maintaining balance was my obligation from my love for them. And now you. You are one of us. Do you mind?" as Cheyenne kneels to the floor to tongue Amber's clit.

"Oh! Sensitive! Ohgawd!" Amber recoils.

"Hmm," Cheyenne notes. "Tastes familiar..." as she glances at Phil.

Cheyenne rises for a hug and kiss, "Truly, welcome. You and I will be spending 'quality time' together, too."

"Cheyenne?" I ask.

"Steven."

"Me, too. We need to unload."

"Damn tootin' we do! Call me tomorrow and we'll set it up. You owe me big!"

Amber muffles a chuckle.

"What?!" as I cock my head at her.

"Oh, just you guys. Big businessman and his high-powered attorney, gettin' down and dirty to settle a score. Amazing. Wonderful."

We laugh.

Hannah is next, eager to embrace Amber.

Amber gushes, "Ohgawd, Hannah. If it wasn't for you..."

"I know. Your longing was so evident. I understood. We all understand. You're here, you're one of us now."

Hannah embraces Amber again, and directs her to Jessica.

I whisper in Amber's ear, "(Oh boy. I know that look. Watch out.)"

Of course, tiny Jess is the perfect height, eye to... breast. Saying nothing, she latches her mouth on one of Amber's tits, and reaches down for her pussy, inserting multiple fingers. Jess's forearm glistens... lube?! Oh, gawd, is she trying to fist her? Right here?

Yep!

Jess squats slightly to drive her arm into Amber.

"Jessica!" I scold.

"OH! Keep going! Deep! Deeper!" cries Amber. "Fondle my cervix! SHIT! Ohmygawd! Impossible!!"

Amber deeply exhales in a mini orgasm.

Jess gently extracts her arm from Amber and goes in for the embrace.

"Hi, Jess," Amber softly coos, gathering her breath. "Nice to finally meet you. Steven really loves you, you know. So do I. You're special."

"Hi, Amber. I know I was the reason Steve was so worried about bringing you into our group. You're special, too. He saved both of us. We have a stronger bond than you can imagine. We're sisters."

Both break into tears. So do I. Cyan grabs a box of tissues for us.

After restoring our composure, I lead Amber to the final member of our group, Thad.

It's a friendly hug, not a sustained lover's embrace. Always a gentleman, Thad is.

"Nice to meet you, Amber. I hope I didn't hurt you," he apologizes.

"Hardly. You were great. Better than great. You don't know my history, do you?"

"No. You were a surprise to me. All I knew is the girls needed me for the ceremony, that it was important, that you were special."

"Thad, I was a prostitute. I've had hundreds of cocks, in all sizes. Yeah, you're big. But really nice. Comfortable, for me, at least. Anyway, Steven here rescued me from that life."

"Wow. Never imagined that. From everything today, I now know just how special you are. I am thankful you are here, and with us."

"Hug me, Thad. This time, for real."

"Thank you, Amber."

They embrace. A tight, sustained lover's embrace.

Amber gleefully warns, "Be prepared, big guy. I will want you at our parties."

Thad looks over to me, "Steve, can we get one of those 'Take-a-Number' thingies for the penthouse?"

"Sure!"

Everybody cracks up. Yeah, Thad's endowment is frequently in demand when we get together. He makes the ladies happy, so I encourage it.

Amber and I step forward to reunite with Ally. With one under each arm, I embrace them, kissing each. They kiss each other. We will be spending our honeymoon in Ally's apartment, just the three of us. This is a true love triangle. We ache to simply sleep together for the first time.

"Hey, everyone," I announce. "Drinks are on us. Meet you in The Spirit."

"Nude?" one of the girls asks. The others laugh.

"No, sweetie. But that's a fun idea. We'll talk about it," I suggest.

"Fuck booth!" someone else suggesting the obvious. With a giggle.

"Huh?" Amber looks at me.

"(Oh, you're about to find out!)" Ally chuckles softly, whispering into Amber's ear.

"See y'all there!" as Ally drags Amber and me out of the room and to her office to get dressed, scooping up our clothes en route.

"Can I wear the dress?" Amber requests.

"I don't see why not," Ally poses. "Steven?"

"Sure! Just don't let it flap in the breeze on the way down. There will be guests around!"

The rest of The Gang gathers their few clothes, having dressed lightly in preparation for the nude meeting. What they brought is presentable enough for the bar, although Cyan and Cheyenne seem to be in some sort of contest to see how little each thinks they can get away with in semi-public. Cyan's the expert here; I don't think Cheyenne has yet processed what she's up against. I don't mind, the not-so-accidental glimpses of tits, ass and pussy make me smile. Gawd, my ladies are so gorgeous!

Hannah jogs to catch up with us as we are on our way to the lobby and bar.

"Steven, can we have a moment?" she requests.

"Sure, sweetheart! Over here," as I lead her to a secluded nook in the lobby. We embrace. She leans into me, closes her eyes and lingers in my comforting of her.

"I'm scared."

"I would be concerned if you weren't."

"Driving to Colorado Springs tonight."

"You sure? Absolutely sure?"

"Yes. I want children someday, but not now. Not this way. And the guys... well... they're just guys. We had fun, but I can't see either of them raising a child with me. Or under these circumstances. No, I do not want that life."

"Wise, Hannah. Thank goodness you have this option."

"That's not all, Steven."

"Anything I can help with? Or the others?"

"Three of 'your girls' are capable of bearing children. We all want you as the father. Not now, not soon, but eventually. We agreed that your 'spirit' or whatever it is has a legacy. It has to."

"Oh. Wow. All of you? You've talked about this?"

"Yes. You would be the perfect father, too. We know that."

I can't hold back the tears.

"See? Honest emotions. One of your many special qualities. We love you, Steven. Completely. All seven of us. Wow. Seven. I think you've met your quota."

She makes me smile and chuckle.

"You know you surprised me at the wedding."

"Yes. Your reaction was priceless. I had to be there, Steve. There was going to be too much love being shared. I could not miss that. For anything. Besides, I had made the decision almost as soon as I left your office. I made my peace with it. Bought the phone and made the calls before the meeting."

"You don't let grass grow under your feet, do you? But I knew that."

"I'm heading home to pack and get on the road. They've made arrangements for two overnights, just in case. Give my regrets to anyone who asks. Knowing this group and the connections we share, a couple of them will have figured it out, anyway. 'Specially Ally. Your connection with her is otherworldly. Spooky."

"Okay, Hannah. Be careful. Call me. When I see a strange number on my phone, I'll know it's you. Good luck."

We hug and kiss; I send her off.

I make my way to the bar. I'm barely through the passageway as Cyan and Ally rush to corner me before I have a chance to make it to our table.

"(She's pregnant, isn't she?)" Cyan firmly whispers.

"(Yeah!)" confirms Ally. "(The connection we share goes both ways!)"

"(Okay, you're right. Clinic tomorrow. This goes no further!)"

"(Wow. Yours? Thad's?)" Cyan asks.

"(No. Gym guys. Please, this is between her and me. Hannah deserves my protection, too!)"

"Oh, Steven!" Ally steps into a hug. Cyan joins her. "We're sorry to intrude!"

"It's okay. You care. But it's super-important you let it drop at the moment. I'll explain in private."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Besides, our new bride awaits!" as I exchange glances with a beaming Amber.

MrPixel
MrPixel
138 Followers