Off Campus 04 Pt. 04

Story Info
A joking display of love goes viral, outing the harem.
8k words
4.67
2.3k
6
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers

Due to a chance encounter with Hannah at her place of work, things were set in motion for the grand induction of Amber, Steve's paramour from their former city, into The Abercrombie Gang. The harem has adjusted to the idea that Steven, Ally and Amber together have some mystical connection that drives them to unimaginable levels of physical ecstasy and bliss. "The Spirit" -- whatever force that is -- envelopes the trio, and the overflow draws in everybody in The Gang. Nobody is left out, the fun, games and loving is in overdrive on account of it.

Hannah, in her moment of the most personal distress and fear, was comforted and reassured by Steve that he and everybody who loved and cared about her were fully in support of the difficult decisions she faced, that whatever she determined was right for her was right for all of us.

=====

The wedding, consummations and celebrations over, Ally, Amber and Steven, for the very first time, are sleeping together comfortably, in Ally's bed, a sort of mini-honeymoon on campus. Simple sleeping together as lovers is a peace they are only just now experiencing.

"What was that?" Ally startles awake.

"What?" my slumber interrupted.

"Huh?" as Amber tightens her cuddle with me.

I hear a soft tapping sound. I glance at the clock. 2:30.

"Guess what, guys? Our turn," I warn.

"What turn?" Amber puzzles.

"A tradition for new initiates," Ally giggles. "Get ready."

"I'll get it," as I rise from the bed to make my way to the front door.

I fling open the door and step out of harm's way as the naked throng pours into the living room. It's the entire harem, save Hannah. Everybody is naked this time, and evidently they made nasty plans waiting for me to answer, as both Phil and Thad have big erections, obviously groomed by any or all of the ladies as they stood by.

The ladies step aside, forming a path for Phil and Thad towards our bed. Phil snatches the covers off, and he rolls Amber onto her back while Thad does the same with Ally. They dive into their assigned fuckee, pressing their cocks into their respective lady. Both girls are laughing hysterically as they enthusiastically press back into their fucks.

Cyan and Jen grab my arms to hold me back while Cheyenne grabs my balls, making room for Jessica to suck on me.

"This squeeze is for Hannah!" as Cheyenne clamps down hard. "Jess? He ready?"

"YES!"

Cheyenne lifts the tiny Jessica, planting her pussy on my now-hardened cock, Jess wrapping her arms and legs around me to hold herself in place. Oh, gawd, they sure know that this is my favorite position with Jessica.

"(Hi, sweetie,)" I whisper to her.

"(Hi, lover,)" she whispers back.

Still laughing, Amber blurts, "Helluva tradition!"

Everybody is absolutely giddy at staging yet another absolutely ridiculous orgy.

"Guys?" Jen announces, "Step it up! You're going nowhere until all three of you cum! Got that?!"

I respond, "On three, guys. One, two, three..."

"...Yes, Jen..." is the chorus. We all crack up.

"Hey, Cheyenne," Jen beckons. "We have unfinished business from this afternoon."

Jen grabs Cheyenne and pushes her onto the sofa, diving into her muff.

"Hey, Cyan!" Jen calls. "Sit on 'er face!"

"What? Without chocolate syrup?" Cyan counters.

Cheyenne laughs, "Yeah. I heard about that. C'mere!"

Cyan takes her place as Cheyenne starts to buck from Jen's ministrations. They're certainly having a good time!

"(Hey, sweetheart?") I whisper to Jess.

"(Yes, Stevie?)"

"(Ready?)"

"(Of course!)" as she lifts her head up to me for a kiss.

I push into Jessica, letting it all fly, doing my best to keep us upright in the wake of my orgasm. Intercourse with Jess is always a treat. Our love with and for each other is unique, and special.

"(Thank you, sweetie,)" as she proffers another kiss.

"(I love you. But you still need to find a boyfriend,)" my usual scold.

"(Why? I'm fine sharing you.)"

"(Some day, lover. You know.)"

"(Yes. But when you have the best...)"

"(Aww, sweetheart.)"

"(Oops! Dripping!)"

We get laughs from the girls on the sofa as we do the fuck-walk to the bathroom with Jessica hanging on for dear life. I can imagine it's hilarious from their vantage point.

I set Jess down on the toilet for her comfort, wipe myself, then stick my head out the door to announce, "One!"

Jess leans over to slap my butt for that, but can't quite reach and misses the mark.

I laugh.

"UhhhhHHHH! Uhn! Two!" from the bedroom as Thad finishes in Ally.

"There'd better not be a wet spot, Thaddeus!" I holler back.

"Oops. Too late!"

"Damn!"

Ally and Amber laugh. They shouldn't. They're sleeping in that bed, too!

"Hey, Phil?" Amber inquires of the gentleman with his cock in her. "Do I need to pull rank on you? Time to cum."

Ally giggles. Thad's trying to wipe up without disturbing Phil and Amber. Too much, that is.

"Okay, Phil," Amber scolds. "I... we... need to get some sleep. You asked for it."

"Oh, you're in for it now!" from one of the ladies on the living room sofa. That had to be Jen. Multiple chuckles emanate from that same sofa.

Amber reaches into her "pro" bag of tricks... whatever that is... and does what she had to do with uncooperative or reluctant johns, or guys who tried to run past their "appointment" time. Phil cums almost like Amber had pressed a button to make it happen.

Remind me not to cross Amber when it comes to the sex stuff. She's the expert, and has made that point tonight, for sure.

"Okay, okay. Three. I guess," Phil sheepishly admits.

Howls of laughter from all the girls! Thad and I have to chuckle, too.

"Guys, Amber's right," Ally yawns. "We're exhausted. Everybody, thank you for putting the bow on her initiation. Oh, gawd, we love all of you."

"Now," I query, "where are your clothes?"

That draws chuckles and giggles.

"Your and Cyan's suite, Steven," Cheyenne admits. "Two doors down."

"You guys are a mess!" I laugh.

It's a good thing our half of this floor is residential suites walled off from the public areas, and, at the moment, only occupied by the core five. We can get away with this kind of stuff, at least for the time being. That might eventually change.

We gather in the living room to say goodnight, hugging, kissing, and fondling, expressing our love for each other as a group and as intimate lovers.

As the others depart I pull Jessica aside.

"I'm really worried about Hannah, Jess."

"Don't be, sweetie. You know how strong she is."

"But this is different," expressing my concerns. "It's a slap in the face, reminding her that she's vulnerable. She's not used to that."

"I think I understand. What do you know that I don't?"

"That I sent off a scared little girl yesterday afternoon to people and places unknown. I couldn't be there with her, or for her. Like I am with you."

"You'll both be okay. And I'm surprised. I didn't think you loved her quite like you do the rest of us."

"I do. I love all of you. Fully. Equally. She comes across as slightly hardened, I know. But that doesn't mean I can't care about her, or that it's more difficult. Every one of you has a different relationship with me, and I enjoy the differences. Besides, wasn't I the one who made sure that the both of you acknowledged your own love for each other?"

"Well, yeah."

"I broke through her armor that evening. It's about trust, Jessica. I know you have trust issues, for good reason, and we've been working on that. So I guess this is another lesson in trust."

"Oh, Steven," as she wraps her arms around me and rests her head on my chest. "How can I find somebody else when you give me reasons to love you even more every time we're together?"

"You'll manage. Somebody will come along who captures your heart, and I will support your love for him. Or her. Without hesitation. But you'll always be there in my heart, too."

I wipe a tear from her cheek.

"Go home, sweetie. We both have to be at work in a few hours. I'll see you at breakfast."

"Okay. I love you. I really love you, Steven."

"I love you, too, Jessica. Kiss me goodnight."

A fulfilling lover's kiss, and I see her out the door.

Heading back to Ally's bedroom and bed, I see that Ally has changed the sheets and that she and Amber have fallen asleep in 69. I crawl into bed next to them.

"What was that about, sweetheart?" as Ally awakens.

"I was telling Jess that I was worried about Hannah, that I couldn't be there for her. She tried to reassure."

"I know you are, sweetie. That's who you are."

"Steven, you are one amazing human being," Amber adds.

"Sorry..." as I reach for the tissues for my own tears.

"Here. Lay with us. Together we are strong," Ally comforts. "You'll hear from Hannah in the morning. She'll be fine. I love you. We love you."

Amber kisses me and strokes my cheek, "I love you."

"Thank you. Both of you. I love you, and love that both of you are here. Scoot over. Sandwich?"

Chuckles as we readjust to resume our cuddling sleepytime threesome.

Ahhhhhh.

=====

"What the fuck?!" as I sit bolt upright, almost pushing the girls out of the bed. "What is that noise?!"

Ally giggles, "My new alarm clock, silly!"

"Well shit, girl!" Amber complains, loudly. She has to. "That'll wake the fucking dead!"

"Here!" as Ally shuts it off.

"Wow. You gotta be kidding," I protest. "When did you start with that, sweetheart?"

Ally and I, and with the others, have overnighted in her apartment many times. No shit, this awful aural intrusion is new.

"Last week. I needed something to better motivate my mornings. The late night fun happening so often now is starting to catch up with me."

"Any way to dial it back?" I ask.

"I'll look. Later, though."

"How about adjusting office hours? Ten or so?" I counter. "If actual sleep time is a problem, there's an easy fix! Gail can cover the phones."

"Okay, we'll talk about it with Phil at breakfast. Speaking of which, you need to retrieve him, and Cyan and Jen. You joining us?" she asks of Amber.

"Abso-fucking-lutely! I don't have to guess that breakfasts with you guys are almost as much fun as the orgies! ...Almost..."

We laugh.

"Okay, you two. See you there."

I gather my clothes into a wad for the short trip to my and Cyan's suite. No need to dress.

I open the door to our apartment to meet Thad on his way out.

"How many?" I inquire.

"Three. And four for her. Your wife is just amazing, Steven. Thank you," as he reaches for a man hug. "Heard from Hannah yet?"

"Thanks, Thad. And no. Too early. Don't forget the time zone difference."

"Oh. That's right. Call me as soon as you know something. Ah, shit. I know I didn't have to tell you that."

"That's okay. We're all concerned. You going to make it to breakfast?"

"Can't. Two o'clock with you guys was bad enough. Cyan kept me up the rest of the morning. I need to get some sleep before work."

"See you later then."

"You too," he pats my back as he steps into the hallway.

I step through the living room, dropping my laundry on the sofa. I lean on the bedroom doorframe on finding Cyan and Cheyenne in the bed.

I chuckle.

"Thad didn't say anything about Cheyenne, sweetheart."

"Hi, Steven! Join us! You're already dressed for the occasion," beckons Cheyenne.

"Okay. Just for a few minutes. We need to start the day."

I crawl to assume my post between them.

'Cheyenne just got into the bed, dear," Cyan informs me. "She spent the night with Jen and Phil."

"Yeah. Bed's still warm from Thad. Cyan, you and Thad are nutso," she chuckles.

"Jen and Cheyenne seem to have discovered each other," Cyan adds. "Phil doesn't mind being the designated cock, either."

"That uncircumcised thing, I'll bet," as Cheyenne and I make loving eye contact.

"Yep. Your turn. Fuck me, Steven. Can you get it up?"

"Sure," I respond, kissing her. "Here," as I enter Cheyenne from behind. "This one is off the books, right? I still owe you."

"Fuckin' A, you do!" Cheyenne laughs.

Cyan is suppressing her laughter and shaking her head at the reparteé.

"Don't tell me you're next, sweetheart," I prompt Cyan.

"No, sweetie!" still laughing. "I need a little time to recover from Thad."

"I heard," as I casually pump into Cheyenne, holding on to her... oh, gawd, so beautiful... breasts. "He said three and four. How you manage to out-score him like that I'll never understand. Give me a kiss."

"Gladly!" as my wife props herself up over Cheyenne to "land a good one".

Cyan and I need to set aside some time to love just each other. We are having an insane amount of fun and serious loving within the harem. However, it's resort season, so we should steal away for a couple of days to enjoy ourselves alone, naked in the woods. That time together is special.

Well, admittedly no cabin time is complete without her fucking David a time or two. The neat thing about her being with him is it recharges her for me. We always leave the resort clinging hard to each other, our love refreshed.

My relaxed coitus with Cheyenne is coming to an end as I somehow managed to have recovered enough from earlier with Jessica to cum in Cheyenne.

"Oooo. I feel that, Steven. That's nice. Go shower and dress for breakfast. Cyan, do you think you can get me off?"

"Finger or tongue?"

"Tongue! He's your husband, after all!"

I chuckle as I tiptoe into the bathroom for a shower and shave. Those two are great fun to watch, almost like the classic "twins" scenario, but I have responsibilities outside of the harem.

I barely had the chance to towel-off from my shower than the ladies rush past me into the stall for their own day-starter.

"Try for another?" Cheyenne taunts Cyan as they lather up.

"Two-fer?" Cyan inviting the same in return.

I steel myself against the OMG sounds of female pleasuring as I shave. I'd love to linger, but the workday calls. I grab a couple of things out of the closet, finish dressing, and head out the door, trailing a symphony of moans and girl squeaks so telling as they approach a mutual climax.

There are going to be some glazed expressions at the breakfast table. Fun.

Downstairs in the café I find Jen and Phil sitting alone at our table and Jessica skittering around serving customers. Jess sets her empty tray down and runs over for a big hug and a kiss, then dashes back to greet arriving guests.

"Boyfriend?" they ask.

"Yeah..." she dreamily answers.

"Wow. You obviously really love him."

"You have no idea. Two?"

Jess is taking care of business now, so I take my seat.

"Where is everybody?" Phil interrogates. "I was expecting you to be trailing a parade of four pretty ladies with especially satisfied looks on their faces."

"What? Don't want to show off like that?" Jen chides. With a laugh. She knows something.

"Very funny, Jen," as I lean over for a lingering "good morning" kiss.

The couple that Jess just seated noticed the greeting with Jen, and have shocked expressions. Tongues wag. "Welcome to The Abercrombie Café, folks," I think to myself. "Just wait."

Ah. They didn't have to wait very long. The energy and love from earlier that morning is emerging from the hotel-side entrance through the passage. All four in a line, all stunning, all radiant, all confident in their presentation. Amber leads, then Ally, and Cheyenne, with my Cyan completing the set. Jaws drop at the display.

Jen cackles, "You sure as hell didn't need to show them off, Steven. They did it for you!"

Phil is shaking his head, mumbling "Fucking amazing."

I rise to greet the ladies. My ladies. Amber approaches for a tight hug and a long, deep kiss, and takes a seat. Ally follows with the same, leaning into me with all her weight, challenging my ability to stand. Cheyenne hugs like she usually does, deeply kissing while reaching down for my crotch in a too-visible display of our state of intimacy. Cyan puts the exclamation point on their little show with yet another showy kiss, pressing her pelvis into me while pulling me to her, hands on my ass.

Everyone takes their seat. There is a din of whispers throughout the café.

"Who is he?"

"Stunning!"

"Fuckin' incredible."

"They're gorgeous! All of 'em! And why him?!"

"I'll take the tall blonde."

"Which one?"

"Hell. They're all... just wow."

"He's gotta have a ten-foot dick."

That last one made me chuckle.

My head is swimming trying to figure out who choreographed this little scene. It would be something I'd expect from Jen.

"You do this?" as I look at Jen, with a smiling frown. Giggles from all the girls.

"Nope!" she answers. "Guess again!"

"Ally?"

"Nuh uh."

"Gotta be you, Cheyenne!"

"No sir."

I glance at Cyan. She shakes her head.

So with only one left, I turn around to see Jessica propping herself against the counter in laughter. Okay, now that makes sense. Something over-the-top like this is her style. My little lover just pranked me in the most adorable and loving way possible.

Jess walks over to us with all eyes on her. I rise out of my seat to accept her. She leaps into my arms, holding tight in the kiss, even wrapping her legs around me. The Gang laughs, the guests applaud. More whispering.

"Who's really his girlfriend? The little one?"

"Gotta be all of 'em. Those hugs and kisses weren't acting."

"Never seen this before. Amazing."

"Is there something special about this place?"

"I hear they're trying to make it a romantic destination. Seems to be working."

Aha! That's it! Jess just made herself director of marketing.

"You hear that, Ally?" I prompt.

"Yeah. Jess hit a bullseye. Word will get out."

Phil offers, "How about 'The Abercrombie. Find love here.'?"

"Might work," Jen replies. "But that has the inference we are a pickup hotel."

"We aren't?" as I look at Ally. She giggles.

The din abates and Jessica gets back to work. The crowd is atwitter and bubbly, asking her things like "How does that work?", "He loves all of you?" and "How can so many really pretty ladies love one guy?"

The best she can answer is, "He's really special. A lover's lover."

Then of course there's, "Who is he?" which is answered with, "Oh, just somebody special."

Thank you, sweetheart, for not tipping our hand about the ownership thing. Not that it would hurt much, but it would cast us in a slightly different light.

I was right, by the way. All of the ladies share in that wistful, distant stare of total carnal satisfaction from this morning's little get-together. Honestly, I take a lot of pride in seeing that nobody is left out, that everybody goes about their day walking on two to three inches of air whenever possible. Doesn't matter how they get there.

Jess has to make two trips for our breakfasts. That is probably going to be the drill from here on out. I expect Amber to be a regular. Actually, I sort of expect Amber to change her housing situation to one of the residential suites upstairs, now that we're "married". Ally would love that, too. We'll have to talk about that. Soon. Like this morning.

"Hey, Steven," Cyan interrupts. "Hear from Hannah yet?"

"A little. She sent a text during our commotion that her appointment was at 10:00. Two hours away, our time."

"Well, it's a big relief that she's safely there," Cheyenne inserts.

"Yes it is. I'll keep everyone posted, of course. I told her she couldn't call or text you guys with the burner. Too risky. I'll take any unlikely flak, with Cheyenne's help."

"That's right," Cheyenne confirms.

"Such a shame it's come to this," Cyan muses.

"Remember this next election, guys," Phil adds. "We have misogyny at the highest levels now. They've made it personal, too."

MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers