Off Campus 04 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, whatever. That's your area, anyway, so I'll let it go. Bankers hate folks like you. Good thing I'm your mouthpiece."

"Yeah. They don't mind that you're sure nice to look at, too."

"Prick!"

"Cunt!"

We totally crack up. We've grown to completely love each other and this sparring is our lovemaking as much as the sex is.

"Hey, you have lunch yet? We're running behind, so The Gang is meeting at 1:00."

"See you there."

"Yep."

Now that I've got a lot of the tensions out of my system I sink into my chair and just veg out. I chuckle to myself in the little bit of loving revenge I'm about to serve up to Jessica on behalf of Hannah.

It's five 'til, so I need to make my way down to the café.

"Late lunch, Gail, so you're going to be on your own for a while."

"Yes. Phil and Ally left a couple of minutes ago."

"If Amber makes it back while we're downstairs, let her know where we are, please. She'll want to join us."

"Will do."

"Thanks."

I'm seriously wearing a path between my office and the café. Cyan's frequently on my case about being "stuck in a rut" especially when it comes to food, and whaddayaknow, I seem to be actually carving out that very rut. I'll talk to Ally about maybe shaking up the café menu a little.

I make it to the passageway and am almost to the entrance to the café, only to come face to face with Cheyenne, coming in from the bar side. She slams me against the wall, rips open my belt and pants and reaches into my underwear for the strongest of squeezes of my package.

"Fuckin' nice, Stevie boy. Nobody calls me a 'cunt' and gets away with it. Not for long. I am so hot for you. Fuck me. Right here, right now."

"No prob."

I lift her skirt, whip it out, and stick it in. We fuck furiously and kiss just as furiously as I slam her into the other wall.

Catching some motion to my right, I hear giggles.

"Nice show, guys. I'm next, Steven."

It's Amber.

Cheyenne and I break into howls of laughter. Amber can barely stand up she is laughing so hard, leaning into Cheyenne's and my leaning into each other.

"It's contagious, evidently," she manages to blurt out. "At least Ally and I were able to save the explosion for the hotel room. You guys are responsible adults. Allegedly."

I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts and I can barely catch my breath. Cheyenne is gasping in her laughter, leaning into me even more, draping her arms over my shoulders trying to keep from falling down. Amber tries to prop us up, mostly in vain. We crash to the floor into one massive heap of bodies heaving in uncontrolled, unconstrained laughter. Mostly dressed, thank goodness. I think.

"What the fuck?!" As Ally, Phil, Jen and Cyan trip over us from the café entrance as they attempt to "rescue" their friends in "obvious" distress. Somebody missteps over the threshold and all four tumble into the pile. Their startles turn into guffaws and they join the heaving, uproarious and totally out of control jovial and joyous cacophony.

Front desk and lobby staff has taken note of the noise and is peering around the corner.

"It's them! Oh my gosh! Get some help!"

Don, the bell captain, runs into the passage and tries to pick somebody up out of the heap. Not going to happen, the passageway is too narrow. Besides, he made the mistake of going for Jen first, and she just pulled him down into the dog pile. He can't help himself, either, and starts laughing uncontrollably himself.

One of the staffers finally figures out that "this is who we are" and quietly enlists assistance from the rest of the downstairs staff strong enough to pull bodies out of the heap. We're calming down, especially now that we realize we're stuck.

"Guys guys guys." It's "Mom", in the form of Gail. Somebody called upstairs seeing that it was us, so she's there to coordinate the rescue. "I have your catchphrase, Ally. It's so obvious. Especially now."

"What's that?"

"'The Abercrombie Hotel. Find your unrestrained joy.' I figured you guys out a long time ago. You all are still nuts, but you've struck gold here. Thank you for being you."

"Thank you, Gail," as I'm struggling to right myself. "That's good. Really good."

"Thanks, Steven. You guys going to be okay?"

Jessica has poked her head through the café entry, "Yeah, Gail. They'll be fine. This is familiar territory. Very familiar."

"JESS!" I holler.

"Oh, gawd, Steven. No secrets here. Gail knows. She's just been humoring you. She loves you too, just in a different way. A lot of respect for what you and Ally and the rest of us are doing to revive this ol' heap of bricks."

"Gosh."

Now that we are all un-wedged from the tight confines of the passageway -- gotta fix that! -- we thank everybody with hugs, handshakes, and mutual heartfelt smiles and chuckles, gather ourselves and find our table.

Jessica approaches with ticket book in hand ready to take our lunch orders.

Speaking softly, "Sweetheart, I talked to Hannah. She's okay. Still a little shaky, but she's okay. We'll see her Monday or Tuesday."

"Thank you, Steven. You love her so much, too."

"Come over here. She sent a special message for you."

Jess sidles up to me. I stick an index and middle finger in my mouth. Nice and moist. She's puzzled, and now startled as I reach under her dress, probe her vagina and press said fingers into her.

"This is from her."

"Mmm. Thank you. Nice message. She's obviously okay. Nice messenger, too. Kiss me," as she bends slightly for the buss, bearing down on my fingers.

"The kiss is from me. By the way, that little show you organized this morning was fantastic. Any buzz on social media? Somebody would have had their phone out to record it once they realized it was an event. Anybody?"

I retrieve my hand from Jessica's privates. She takes our lunch requests.

"I think I saw something on Tikiepix when I was in my office," as Ally reaches for her phone. "Ohmygawd, it's gone viral! Everybody! We're a thing! Steven, you're 'Superstud'!"

Everybody laughs. Oh, I'm never going to be able to live that one down!

=====