Off Campus 04 Pt. 10

Story Info
The gang gets into sexy trouble at the hospital.
7.6k words
4.77
3.1k
5
0

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

Steve and the girls finally had a full night's sleep after yesterday's very stressful overnight drive and visits with Hannah in the hospital. Adding especially to Steven's stress was Hannah's psychologist challenging the very fabric of the harem and his unconventional relationships with the ladies.

Finally out of the woods after a very difficult Thursday night, Hannah is on the mend. Steve again plans to spend most of the day at Hannah's bedside.

=====

We're not on any particular schedule, but several of us are stirring awake as sunrise illuminates the suite. I notice the little red light on the hotel phone is blinking. Hmm. Could be anything. There is a burst of dread that it could be a message from the hospital, but they have my cell as the contact, so I inhale deeply to clear my head of the needless worry.

I pick up the phone and dial the message center.

"Good morning, Mr. Albertson. You have a package at the front desk. We'd be happy to bring it up."

"Oh! Thank you! Yes, please!"

It's the T-shirts. Phil splurged on a courier, apparently, but I don't mind, I'm glad to have them for today's events seeing that it's Saturday. This is going to be fun.

Knock at the door; I crack it open to retrieve the box.

"What's going on?" a sleepy Ally inquires as she arises and her toes find the floor. I'm enjoying the view, frankly. All of the girls are extra fine to look at, but Ally has that taut figure with subtle curves in exactly the right places. Sigh.

"T-shirts are here!"

"Lemme see lemme see!"

Well, so much for anybody else sleeping in.

"What's all the excitement about?" asks a startled Cyan.

"T-shirts!" Ally blurts.

I'm struggling to open the box. Too much tape, Phil.

"Here!" as Cheyenne yanks the box out of my hands.

She finds her purse and... well, it sort of figures, she pulls out a Swiss army knife and flips out the big blade. Strong-willed woman, naked and with a knife in her hand? Oo.

Cheyenne's careful with the blade of course, handily deals with the tape and dives into the box for the top shirt.

"Large! That's yours, Steve!" as she tosses it to me.

I put it on. Everyone laughs.

"Looks great!" Ally exclaims.

Cyan has her phone in her hand and before I could cry "DON'T!" the camera flash lights up the room. The girls are laughing hilariously -- Stevie caught bottomless with a 'Superstud' shirt on, his junk hanging out below the shirt. I can do nothing more than hang my head, take a deep breath, and...

"You're a rat, dear. I love you anyway."

The others giggle.

Cheyenne again reaches into the box, pitching shirts to Ally and Cyan. She digs a little more and finds the extra-smalls on the bottom, tossing one to Jess.

"A lot of shirts here, Steve," Cheyenne queries.

"Two for each of us. And there are two for Hannah, as well."

"Okay, makes sense," Cheyenne confirms. "Looks like a jeans day, everybody."

We all dash about the room and bathroom pulling ourselves together to start the day. Cyan and Cheyenne jump into the shower for a quick spritz, exiting the stall only to find me leaning on the bathroom doorframe to watch the passing scenery, ever so slightly marred by Cyan's ubiquitous shower cap hiding her flowing tresses.

"You can be such a perv sometimes, Steven," Cheyenne scolds. "But you're our perv."

I grin. I'm already dressed, so I'm keeping my hard-on to myself this morning.

Ally directs the ladies to wear their shirts tucked in. I thank her for knowing my preference since it's so rare I get to see them in their tight jeans. These ladies have the finest derrières on the planet. And tightening the shirts around their braless forms is going to melt any man we encounter into a quivering mound of goo.

As I wait for everybody to get dressed, it's still a little too early to check with Phil or Jen. Or is it? Ah, we're on Mountain Time. To heck with Phil, I need to talk to Amber! I reach for my phone.

"Ohgawd! Hi, lover!" comes the welcome voice from the other end. "I miss you."

"I miss you, too, sweetheart. I'm so sorry we had to run off like this. You deserve better."

"There is no better, Steven. I have you. Besides, you had an important job to do. How is she?"

"Doing a lot better, thank goodness. We almost lost her. I was blindly hoping we could bring her home on Monday and let her convalesce there, but more than likely it'll be Wednesday. She's not out of bed yet; her gut's still really sore. I'll know more today."

"I'd tell you to kiss her hard and give her a good fucking for me, but I know firsthand that's going to be a no-fly zone for a while."

"She's already got the big kiss thing down. I couldn't believe how strong she was when I left her last night. Yeah, they had to do a D&C and a couple of other repairs to clean things up."

"Will she...?"

"Yes, thank goodness. She told me, Amber."

"I figured, given the circumstances. You doing okay with that? That was a really big thing to lay on you in the midst of a crisis."

"It's a lot to think about. I joked with her about my nailing you guys' biological clocks to my wall, but I am at least warming up to the idea. All I ask is all three of you give it a while. Don't rush it, don't rush me. None of the others know, and I think we need to keep it to ourselves. I will tell you right now that Cyan and Ally will be very upset once they find out."

"That's the game plan. Don't forget you have all of us 'cause we're smart. Cheyenne will let us know when the time is right, and that time is a lot of years away. We have a bunch to accomplish 'tween now and then."

"Thank you, sweetie. Hey, I have four beautiful ladies staring at me and tapping their feet. I guess it's time for breakfast. One more thing, tho'. You wouldn't believe who was one of the bodyguards we got for the girls yesterday."

"Yeah I would. Tony."

"How'd you know?"

"We keep in touch a little. He texted me last night after you guys had dinner. I apologize for not telling you about the club. Working too hard to erase it all, I guess."

"We'll talk more about it when we get home."

"Okay. I'll let you go. I'll bet they look a treat with the T-shirts. Phil told me he sent you a bunch. I love you, Steve. Be careful. Say 'hi' to everyone. Fuck Ally's brains out for me, please. I miss her, too."

"Love you too, Amber!" I chuckle. "Gawd, I miss you. Talk to you later."

"Me, too, sweetie. 'Bye."

"'Bye."

I deeply inhale as I pocket my phone, for a wistful moment. Not having all of the ladies around is just so wrong.

"That was Amber." Ally noticed.

"Yes. She says 'hi' to everyone. She requested I spend some quality time with you in particular, for her."

"I'm pretty sure that's not how she put it, Steven."

I flush.

"Thought so!" Ally grins. "Is that a banana in your pocket? Your jeans are tight, too!"

The others laugh and giggle.

"You three..." Cyan sneers. "Let's go. Breakfast is on."

We're in the elevator. I ask, "Everybody wanna make an entrance?"

I get chuckles and giggles from everyone.

"Okay, then. Single file. I lead. Space appropriately, in height order, Jess first! All the way through the lobby and into the café!"

More chuckles.

"A duck and her ducklings!" Jessica laughs.

That sets everybody off! The elevator door opens with everybody laughing and a-giggle. That alone is turning heads and drawing stares. I start the parade. Me, Jess, Ally, then Cyan, with Cheyenne bringing up the rear. All smiling, Jess and Ally mostly still giggling.

More heads swivel. We hear things like "...what the...", quickly breaking into laughter when they see our matching T-shirts and realize who we are. My friend Terry behind the front desk is laughing so hard she's barely holding herself up with the counter.

"You're a lunatic, Mr. Albertson!" she laughs out as we pass her station.

"Thanks!" I chuckle.

We continue our march into the coffee shop. The young hostess is again at the stand to welcome us.

"Good morning, Mr. Alberts... oh my gawd!" as she cracks up into uncontrollable giggles as our little column comes to a halt, almost like we rehearsed it.

It's a Saturday, so the café is crowded. Again, heads swivel, there's recognition, then laughs and chuckles from the patrons.

"You folks are certainly having your fun with this, aren't you?" as the café manager greets us with a really big smile. "Follow me... apparently you guys know how to do that," she chuckles.

We resume the parade as she guides us to a freshly cleared table for six near the center of the space. I stand next to a chair at one end while the ladies pass me to find their seats, Cheyenne first, then Cyan, then Ally, each offering and receiving a passionate kiss as they go by. I take my own seat, and the laughter turns into a soft appreciative applause.

Knowing that it's her moment, Jessica slides onto my lap and goes for her kiss. I hug her close. There are more laughs and admiring chuckles.

"Thank you, sweetheart. (And thank you for last night on the sofa. That was really sweet,)" I whisper.

Jess gives me another peck and slides off my lap into the adjacent chair. The server brings the coffee around; Cyan requests hot water for one of her special teas.

"You think this is going to end-up on TV again?" Ally poses.

"Probably," Cheyenne responds. "I didn't notice any phones, but I'll bet you somebody was ready for us and got it. That clip on the news last night amounted to an announcement we were here, or at least somewhere in town."

"Yep," I confirm. "Anybody astute enough who saw the presser Wednesday night would know about our hotel, and would easily put two and two together to expect us here. Do we need Tony and Dennis today?"

"I don't think so," Cheyenne muses. "Guys? Do we have any plans for today other than visiting with Hannah?"

It's mostly shoulder-shrugs. "Nope," apparently.

"Good enough, I guess," she continues. "If any of you change your minds and want to do something, let me know. It'll have to be tomorrow at this point since it is the weekend and they'll need more than a couple hours' notice."

"Going out tonight, maybe?" Cyan asks. "I brought clubbing clothes."

"Of course you did," Cheyenne smirks. "Steven?"

I sigh, "Sorry, sweetheart. Even if we took the guys with us, it's too risky. I'd be afraid for Jess and, frankly, Ally. (Sorry, sweetheart.) And you know my rule about this -- nobody gets left out of any fun. If this was the old club and Tony was guarding the door, it would be different."

"I understand, dear," Cyan relents. "Even 'our' club could get a little chaotic, and we were nobodies back then. I'll adjust."

"Why not me?" Ally protests.

"'Cause you don't have the experience with that setting. A strange club in a strange city is asking for trouble. And even though you're used to running a bar and getting hit on left and right, that is in the genteel setting you created at The Spirit. Nightclubs can get pretty wild. Even tough guys like Tony and Dennis can be overwhelmed. Remember Cyan telling you about the jerk at our club? But tell you what..."

"What's that?"

"We'll do some shopping around. Our celebrity makes it easier yet more difficult to 'play hard' like that. When we get back home I'll make some contacts. David at the resort might know of something nice but low-key in KC, although I'd prefer something not so close to home."

"Okay," she pouts.

"No pouting!" I scold. With a smile.

She reaches over to hold my hand. I'm more than happy to offer my love and reassurance that I am there for her, that I am looking out for her.

Cheyenne breaks in, "Thanks, Steve, for being the heavy. I've done my share of nightclub play, and you're absolutely right. Ally, there may be lots of fun to be had, but some situations can turn dangerous in seconds. Follow his lead, sweetie."

"Thanks, guys."

"Hey! Here comes breakfast!" I announce as the server deftly balances the big tray full of plates.

We enjoy a leisurely breakfast, which frankly, like yesterday, is pretty standard coffee shop fare, not all that different from ours. So it's sort of the comforts of home, six hundred miles away.

"Jess?" I prompt. "You might ask them how they prep the omelets. Really fluffy."

"I thought I saw somebody using a milkshake mixer for it. But you're right, I'll ask."

There are not too many interruptions from other patrons wishing us well, or expressing appreciation for our over-the-top but lighthearted humor. I offer a heartfelt thanks to all these fans, since, after all, I'm still a regular guy in here.

As I sip the last of my coffee, Meg Jackson, the hotel exec manager, uses the opportunity to step over to our table and softly requests a private chat, off to the side. She's dressed down slightly from yesterday, this time in a smart navy blue pencil skirt and a logo polo knit top. She rocks those tight skirts. I don't notice panty lines, and her ankles are bare. Interesting. And do I detect nips? Uh...

"Excuse me ladies. Be right back," as I follow her to a niche near the counter.

"Yes, ma'am, what can we do for you?" I ask.

"Your group's little parade through the lobby created quite the stir, Steven," she starts.

So far it's sounding like I may have tipped over the applecart.

"Did we go a little too far? That is sort of our style."

She chuckles, "Hardly. I'm here to request a repeat performance! This place can get a little stuffy sometimes. I never saw so many smiling faces from customers and staff. You must be fantastic to be around back at home."

"Thanks, Meg. We've been told by a lot of guests that our hotel is a fun place to be. Even when things go awry, we've found a little lighthearted humor and a touch of empathy go a long way towards assuring that we care. Does wonders."

"I'll bet. You and your ladies good for another show during brunch tomorrow in the restaurant? Around 10:30? That'll lighten-up the mood! It's been a little somber of late, so it could use a pinch of loving humor, which you guys have in spades."

"Sure! Thanks! We have a lot of fun not taking ourselves seriously, so happy to help. Anything else we can do for you?"

"Yes. I'd like to have dinner with you this evening. Just you and me, if your ladies will allow it. I get the impression that while they clearly dote on you, they don't 'own' you, just like you don't 'own' them. I want to learn about that, about how it works."

"Well thanks, Meg! Yes, we can do that. 7:30 sound about right? Here, or off-campus? I wouldn't be surprised if you had a special place for private meetings; we do."

"You're right, I do. Meet you in the lobby at 7:30."

"See you then!"

I make my way back to the table. The ladies are a little antsy to get on with the day, especially to see Hannah.

"What was that about, Steven?" Ally scowls, almost in an accusing manner.

"Wow, girl!"

"Sorry. I thought we might be in trouble."

"Far from it. She wants us to stage a repeat of this morning's little show for the Sunday brunch crowd in the big restaurant. Something about 'stuffy' and 'somber'. She wants to lighten the mood."

"There's something else, Steven. We know you," Jessica grins.

I sheepishly admit, "Yeah. She asked me out to dinner tonight."

Everybody is guffawing and all but pounding on the table.

"We knew it! We knew it!" Cyan laughs.

Cheyenne goads me, "Yeah, Steven. You and the ladies. You're a chick magnet. Hey, Ally! I'll be collecting on that bet after we get back from seeing Hannah!"

I'm a little nonplussed, "You were taking bets?"

"Absolutely!" Jess chuckles. "If there's a smart, confident, put-together and pretty woman within a fifty mile radius of you, you are toast!"

"So I guess it's okay?" I meekly respond to their taunts.

"Hell, yes!" all in chorus. "We want to watch this!"

"Gonna bring 'er upstairs, Steeeeeeevie?" Jessica teases. Cyan laughs.

"Not in the plan! You know me that way, too! Girls, if anything happens, it will be with all of us! I will not fly solo on this!"

"Oooooooh, we wouldn't mind, Steve," Ally and Cheyenne leer. "She's a looker. Nice tits, too! And we get 'that vibe', that she plays."

"Yeah. She came on to you our second day here? Priceless!" Cyan chuckles.

I roll my eyes and shake my head, "You guys are a mess. But okay, we're on! Y'all ready?"

"Yep!" most respond.

I've already signed the ticket, so everybody rises from the table, gathers their purse or whatever, and we head out to the lobby. A couple of 'em make a comfort stop while I'm letting the parking valet know we need my car.

"Out on the town again, Mr. Albertson?" the young valet inquires.

"Not really, Stuart. Hospital visit."

"Oh, that's right. Hope they're doing okay."

"Thanks. Much better today."

"Your lawyer going to be with you?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I dunno. Gawd, Mr. Albertson. She's so pretty. Just nice to see her, even if it's only for a moment."

"But all of the ladies are really pretty, Stuart."

"They are. But she looks like she just stepped out of Playboy."

I chuckle, "Better go get the car, Stu."

"Yes, sir," he meekly grins in his relative embarrassment as he grabs a handful of keys off the hook board.

Car's at the curb now, and the valet and one of the bellmen open doors for the ladies and me.

"You have a fan club, Cheyenne," I chuckle, nodding my head towards the valet.

"Yeah. He's undressing me with his eyes. It's so obvious."

"You'd kill 'im, girlfriend."

"But he's cute. Give 'im another five or ten years, and just maybe."

"You're so bad."

"And you love it."

"Guys, cut that out!" Ally laughs from the back seat. Jess and Cyan are grinning at our silly repartee.

We take off, chuckling to each other about the little attentions we seem to be getting.

It's a big hospital, so even with it being a Saturday, I guess the volume of weekend visitors is enough to all but fill the designated parking lot. I've dropped the crew off at the front door and am circling around for a spot to park the big SUV. It's a challenge. I swear the spaces have to be a foot narrower than a normal parking lot. I finally light in an end spot a healthy 200 yards from where I left the girls.

"You left your hiking boots at home, dear," Cyan needles me as I approach the entrance.

"No kidding!" as I catch my breath from the long and too-brisk walk. "Let's go!"

We get a big smile and a wave from the receptionist, Christine. She knows me from yesterday's visits and is evidently quite amused that the entire entourage is here today. It doesn't hurt that we're all bubbly, leftover levity from the valet encounter. We pile into the elevator, Ally and Jess sort of hanging on me during the ride upstairs.

"Parade?" I ask. "Nurses will appreciate it."

"Sure. Why not?" Cyan confirms.

"Usual order, then," as the doors open.

Maybe feeling a little more goofy than usual, I lead the troops out of the elevator, faking a drum major's march step with my "air baton". There is laughter from down the hall as we're spotted, and three or four nurses pop out from behind the counter at their station to enjoy the jocular moment.

The door to Hannah's room is open, so I stop there in a mark-time, steering everybody in for the visit.

Hannah laughs, "Guys, it hurts to laugh! Gawd that hurts! But that's great. Thank you. Kisses?"

Jessica is first, and lifts her little self by the railing for their buss. The rest follow in their loving greeting.

"Steven? Come here, dammit!" Hannah insists.

I bend over to her, she reaches up for a big hug. Ill-advised given her condition, but we embrace and kiss a big lover's kiss anyway. She does not want to let go.

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers