Off Campus 04 Pt. 11

Story Info
The ladies turn boss's date into an orgy with new friends.
6.7k words
4.82
5k
4
0

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

Our intrepid crew is fresh out of a somewhat rowdy visit with Hannah, still confined to her hospital bed. Sarah, the charge nurse, was close to having the crew escorted out and told not to come back, but Steven was able to reason with her about the emotional support critical to her recovery.

Steven and Meg, the hotel manager, made a dinner date with the ladies' overwhelming approval. The girls apparently "have plans" for an after-party of some sort.

=====

Fresh from the shower after my visit with Hannah, I thank Cyan for thinking far enough ahead to pack a couple of nice button-downs, a pair of chinos, and my tweed jacket. Given the circumstances I really hadn't planned on any time outside the hospital or where we happened to be bedding down. The Pike's Peak was a pleasant surprise, and the nagging feeling at the moment is it is about to become, much, much more pleasant.

I kiss and hug the girls before I step out of the suite to meet my date for the evening. They are all atwitter, giving me no end of crap about their educated suppositions that tonight is going to be all about carnal pleasures. I want to give our generous host the benefit of the doubt that this one-on-one meeting is going to be about comparing notes in our each operating fine luxury hotels. I'm not expecting anything in spite of my ladies firmly declaring otherwise.

Riding the elevator down is yet another nag we need to commit the funds to get ours properly repaired. The other side of that is the deserved reputation the lifts have for encouraging semi-hidden spontaneous sex, something that I have much enjoyed with several of the ladies. We know many guests have enjoyed it, as well.

I step into the lobby to find Meg waiting, very elegantly dressed in a stunning tight black skirt slit on one side nearly up to the waistband, a handsome contrasting jacket and matching heels. I can discern no blouse; it is my assumption it is unbuttoned to accent her cleavage, which is lovely, though her jacket covers everything. Her couture, while maybe a little bit "out there", is fully in keeping for a lovely fine lady's night out on the town. I am flattered that she would go to this trouble for me.

However, I'm anything but naïve. It's pretty clear her plans are to fuck me senseless.

"Shall we?" is my gentlemanly inquiry as I gently kiss her.

"We shall," the fine lady replies as we move toward the door and to the valet stand, where her car awaits. The valet and a bellhop open our doors and we each take our seats, the bellman whispering, "(You're in her crosshairs.)"

I whisper back, "(No kidding. Not my first rodeo. You've seen the girls.)"

We drive off.

"There's a nice little French place I like about eight blocks from the hotel. Good food, great ambiance, and secluded booths. We can chat in private."

"Sounds like a place we have at home. We conduct our private meetings there as well. Private enough to fuck?"

"Oo. You're no novice. You do have four of the finest ladies I've seen wrapped around your little finger. Or I should say, wrapped around your cock."

"Seven, in total. We're going to end the evening in our suite, Meg. They're looking forward to their time with you, too. All are expert in pussy."

"Ohmygawd, Steven. We've barely met, and you know me already."

"I've been told I have a special gift, a mysterious sense with the ladies. How do you think the harem happened?"

"Shit! So it is a harem! I am impressed! You live together?"

"Some of us do. Cyan and Ally, and the two at home, at the hotel. Cheyenne has a nice place out in the country; Jess has her own place, too."

"The seventh?"

"Hannah. She's the one in the hospital here. She shares an apartment with her boyfriend. He's also in the harem. Nice kid, he's our designated big cock."

"I obviously need to check out your hotel, Steven. Quite an operation you have there. Big cock, huh?"

"Yeah. Ten or eleven inches, two across."

"Mmmm. How soon can I visit?" Meg grins.

"You are one randy bitch, Meg. The girls had you nailed at breakfast."

She laughs, "Takes one to know one! Here."

She unbuttons her jacket. No blouse.

"Great tits. The girls will like those, too. Are we going to make it into the restaurant, or are you going to take me here in the car?"

"Tempting. Not many guys get me worked up this quickly."

"Happy to be of service. So... why are we going to dinner?"

"Socially-acceptable foreplay, Steven."

She laughs. She pulls the car into a space.

"Gotta put 'em away," as she re-buttons her jacket. "The gentlemen here are tolerant, but I offended other guests a couple of times and was asked to curb any nonsense in the public areas."

We stroll to the restaurant entrance, her hand resting in the crook of my elbow, formal escort style. The maître d'hôtel addresses us by name.

"Mademoiselle Jackson, Monsieur Albertson, welcome. Your table is ready. This way, please."

It's been a long time since I've seen a restaurant booth with curtains. Yeah, Meg obviously takes a lot of guys here to start the evening with a good screw.

I chuckle.

"What?"

"Oh, this makes me think of the special booth in our tavern that by accident is in a very dark corner. We call it 'the fuck booth' because couples think they're getting away with it."

"I take it they aren't."

"No, of course. It's just fun. We do it all the time ourselves, but with the publicity and everything we're having to cool it for the time being."

"How are you handling all of that? The publicity. I caught the press conference and your lawyer is very impressive. Anybody less capable would have been eaten alive."

"One of many reasons I love the hell out of her. Super, super bright. Nobody's fool. She keeps me in check, which can sometimes be a challenge."

"Wanna fuck while we wait for our drinks?"

"Thought you'd never ask."

I help her lean over the table, pull her skirt aside, unzip and stick it in. She's pretty nice, a little looser than the girls, though somewhat like Jen. So I pose the obvious question.

"You've had children, yes?"

"Three. That apparent?" as she pushes back into me. Mmmm.

"When you're used to women who haven't, the difference is noticeable. I like it, frankly. Sensations are different. This is really comfortable. Less urgent. Your body, however... can't tell. That's cool."

"Thanks! I worked on it after each one. Helped a lot."

"Okay, you're apparently divorced now. How long ago?"

"It's been ten years. He traveled way too much with his job. I got tired of being alone, and started screwing around even with the kids still at home. He didn't take it very well once it came out. It was for the better, he is a nice guy."

"Sorry to hear. Cyan and I have been together for thirty years. Looking forward to thirty more."

"And yet you have this stable of other women."

"Like she doesn't have other men? We both enjoy sex. She has a fetish that drives her -- uncut cocks. I can't help her there. We love to play, anyway, and the harem was the unintended outcome. She didn't like girls until recently, it was the harem that changed that."

The curtains part and a waiter sets our drinks on the table, with a smile and a wink. Meg's right, they tolerate her antics.

"You get much outside the harem?"

"Good question. No reason to. Not until you. The one outside lover I had formally joined the harem last Tuesday."

"Formally joined?"

"Yeah. Staged a wedding and everything. A sexy wedding, everyone was nude. We had fun with it. Everybody fucked everybody by the time it was all over."

"Damn, Steven! No wonder these ladies are all over your ass! You are fuckin' sexy as hell! Where do I sign up?"

"Ha! I've been informed I can't bring home any more strays, that I've filled my quota. Truth is we truly love each other. It's not about the sex, yet it is all about the sex. When the sex is over there is no better place to be with any or all of the ladies than in a shared bed. Maybe you'll be able to enjoy our quiet intimacy moments tonight. It's really special. We'll have fun."

"Pull out, Steven. I think what needs to happen here is we have something to eat and get back to the hotel as quick as we can. I can't wait to find out what you and your girls have in mind for me."

"We aim to please," as I pull the curtains aside. "Garçon?" as I summon the waiter. A handsome if not striking gentleman steps to our table to accept our requests.

"Good evening, Mme. Jackson. Nice to zee you. New friend?"

He has a slight French accent. It's very pleasant, the kind I know must charm the ladies out of their panties.

"Jean-Luc, this is Mr. Albertson. He owns a hotel like mine. Steven, this is Jean-Luc. He and I go back a while. Jean-Luc, what time you off tonight?"

"9:30. Why? Excuse me... eez a pleasure, Monsieur Albertson."

"Come on over to the hotel. We'll be in the Centennial Suite. I have some friends you'll want to meet."

"(Meg?!)" I'm a little startled.

"(In a sec.)"

She clearly has something up her sleeve.

"Nice to meet you, Jean-Luc. Ready?"

"Oui."

We tender our meal requests. He dashes off.

"Okay, Meg. That was a little forward."

"A gift for your wife. I like what he's got, too."

I almost fall into the table laughing.

"You think of everything! We're going to get along just fine! And Ally will be availing herself of him, too. She... we... broke up with our uncut guy a while back."

That sets the tone for the entire dinner. We freely jump around between business chatter and sex talk. She's all-agog at my orgy stories, and we commiserate about problematic guest issues. But mostly sex talk. After all, we are dead serious about our fun!

We finish our admittedly hasty meal, a terrible thing to do with great food in a very nice establishment, but we have pressing matters to attend to. Such as pressing our bodies against each other.

We walk out to the car, and as she opens her door she takes her jacket off to tease me by driving topless, I guess. But... well shit. She unsnaps her skirt. Nude. Like Cheyenne's bag o' tricks.

"I certainly appreciate that, Meg. Oo. Nice bod. Jeez, girl. But you might want to save that until we get up into the room. The girls are known for 'ceremony', so stay dressed."

"Oh. Most guys jump out of their skin when I do that."

She quickly grabs her stuff and puts it back on.

"Remember who you're talking to here. I can't help but be expert in naked beautiful ladies. We're serious about our playtime. Trust me. It will be very erotic. I need to tell them we're coming."

I text Ally, "15 minutes"

She fires back, "Ready"

I smile and pocket the phone.

"Gawd. That was quick," Meg notes. "You guys are sending shivers up my back."

"We're pros at this game, Meg. You saw the presser, that I even have a professional on staff. Amber is the very fine young lady Ally and I married this week. She can make a guy jiz just by looking at 'im funny. I've seen 'er do it."

"I'm trying not to cum here, Steve, from the mind sex alone. This is so surreal."

"It's our 'normal'. Granted, it can be intense. When it's not huge amounts of fun!"

Meg pulls her car up to the valet stand, and the valet and a bellhop see to our doors. The valet has a shit-eating grin as he helps her out of her seat. As she comes around to my side I see the problem. Her skirt shifted around. That "leg slit" was now a ringside seat for a clear view of her shaved pussy.

"Meg? Skirt."

"Oh," as she fiddles with it. Hmm. The reaction wasn't quick enough for a modesty reflex. She knew.

I escort her to the elevators for our ride up to the top. As the doors close I reach into her jacket to fondle her breasts. She leans into my touch. We exit the elevator and step down the hall.

In a soft voice I advise, "Leave your shoes here, next to the door. We'll retrieve them later."

The door is slightly ajar for us. I push it open from behind Meg for her to enter. At the end of the foyer hallway are the girls, naked, Jess and Ally on the left, Cyan and Cheyenne on the right, forming a gauntlet for Meg to pass through.

As Meg enters the room, the ladies close around her. Ally and Jess reach to her skirt, Cyan and Cheyenne her jacket. They gently, methodically strip her as she stands. She puts up no resistance whatsoever. She is totally submissive to their touching her. I did not expect that.

But apparently the girls did. My four ladies run their hands over Meg's body, caressing every inch, every bump, every crevice, exploring everything. Her eyes are rolling back into her head in the unimaginable ecstasy of their intimate touching.

I think Ally is the officiant here. She nods to "the twins" Cyan and Cheyenne, who each attach their lips to a nipple. As they suck they knead Meg's ample breasts as if they were milking her. Jess steps between them to kneel and tongue Meg's valley. Meg closes her eyes and starts to go limp. I have removed my own clothes by now, and jump behind Meg to hold her up. She will not be allowed to collapse until my ladies determine that they are done with her.

Meg starts to tremble. It crescendos into her whole body shaking uncontrollably as I bear her entire weight.

"(Not until she screams,)" Ally whispers in my ear. "(We own her ass.)"

Meg's moans are wavering with her shaking. Her breaths are deep, vocal panting, which increase in frequency and amplitude. Her vocalizations become louder, and louder. With a sharp, audible inhale she shakes into a sustained low scream/moan, ending in sobs of total release as she becomes completely limp.

Cyan and Cheyenne grab her arms to take some of the weight off of me, with the three of us dragging Meg to the nearest bed. Ally has jumped to where I left my clothes to recover my belt, which she so quickly and deftly wraps around Meg's wrists, arms extended above her head. Jess is close behind with two of my ties, which she uses to secure Meg's ankles to the bed frame, legs spread with her cunt awaiting her next torture.

"Fuck her?" Ally inquires.

I answer, "Not yet. Make her beg for it."

Meg remains totally limp and passive in her completely vulnerable state. I'm not really used to this, I enjoy sex as equals with my partners. However, I'm taking my cues this time from the combined dominatrices of my four lovers; I am but a torture instrument in their capable hands.

As the ladies resume their touching, caressing and probing of our too-willing "victim", there is a knock at the front door.

"Who in the fuck could that be?" Cheyenne is startled by the sudden interruption.

"Friend of Meg's. A gift from her for you guys," I volunteer. "Especially Cyan and Ally."

"Well, shit," Cheyenne blurts. "Another 'Tex'?"

"You got it. Oh, all of you will like him. I guarantee it."

"Well then get the fuckin' door!" she demands.

I chuckle at her as I step to the entry and open the door for Jean-Luc.

"(Jean-Luc! Come on in!)"

"(Monsieur Albertson. Thank you. Eez Margaret here?)"

"OH MY GAWD HE'S FRENCH!" Cyan cries from the bedroom.

"(You have a fan you're about to meet, apparently,)" I chuckle. "Come greet your date, sweetheart," I call to the bedroom.

Cheyenne first steps out to see the visitor, closely followed by Cyan... then Ally... then Jessica. Four beautiful girls, all atwitter at the prospects of a new lover sent to them by our gracious hostess.

Jean-Luc utters some sort of amazed expletive in French when the squad of four absolutely gorgeous naked women descend upon him. Heh heh, welcome to the club, Jean-Luc!

I step back into the bedroom, "You okay, Meg? Sorry about the girls."

There are all sorts of giggly girl sounds coming from the living room. I stick my head out the door. Yeah, they're stripping him, too. No surprise there.

"Oooo! Nice! Me first!" That's Cyan's voice. They must have made it past his boxers. "Mmmmm" slurping sounds of fellatio. Yeah, that's my wife.

"I'm fine, Steven. Trust me, I had the same reaction to Jean-Luc our first time, too."

"Here," as I lower myself to between her forced-spread legs. "We'll enjoy a little fuck while they're distracted. Just you and me. Don't tell the girls," I chuckle.

She laughs, "Your ladies are something else."

"Allo Margaret!" as a naked Jean-Luc is led into the bedroom by Ally and Cyan. "I zee you have met your match in theez beautiful ladeez!"

"We didn't give you permission to fuck her, Steven," Ally mock-scolds. "Just for that..." as she turns around, stands on her tippie-toes and impales herself on Jean-Luc's now quite-erect uncircumcised penis.

I laugh, "I love you anyway," and give her "the tongue". I love my little pixie. I really do.

She giggles at my little "touché" as she moans into her standing fuck. "Thank you for thinking of us, Meg. He's really nice."

"My pleasure, dearie," Meg smiles. "Now would you mind untying me? I'd like to really get into this with your Steven."

"Ally, take Jean-Luc to the other bed and have fun," I advise. "Make sure Cyan and the others have some!"

I turn my attention to Margaret, freshly released from her bindings. We assume a more comfortable side-by-side intercourse.

"Thank you for Jean-Luc, Meg. That was really nice of you to share him with them."

"You're amazing, Mister Albertson. You surround yourself with the most beautiful women yet have no compunction in sharing them."

"It's not 'sharing', Meg. It's encouraging them to be free to enjoy the finer pleasures of life, and if that happens to be a handsome gentleman, that's their choice. It was a unique opportunity. And it pleases me to see them pleasured, always."

"Well, you're welcome, then."

Oh. I hear familiar sounds... sounds of one Allison Abercrombie orgasming. That was quick. Good for her. I hope she's saved Jean-Luc for Cyan, at least.

Meg and I "get into it" maybe a little bit. She's fun. I'm not accustomed to ladies with larger breasts, so that's a new experience. Lots of positions. Because she is slightly loose to me, I can be more energetic without fear of wearing her pussy out, sort of like with Jen and Amber. She quietly cums with me a couple of times; I think the girls must have drained her during their "introduction".

I hear more special sounds from the other bedroom. A lot of a breathless male voice speaking in French. Ah, that sound is Cyan cumming. Oops... now an excited male voice; more French. A grunt, another grunt, and one more sustained grunt, none of which need translation.

"Who was that?" Meg asks.

"My wife."

"He usually lasts longer than that."

"You don't know Cyan."

"You guys always fuck together?

"Yeah. We prefer it. We do one-on-one occasionally, but most of the time it's sharing of and with each other, or around each other. Lots of what other folks would call 'orgies'. Three in a bed is our normal. I wish at least one of them was here with us."

"Your wish is my command, Steven," Jessica softly answers from the doorway. She was watching. Me, not me and Meg.

"And all is right with the world. Thank you, Jess. Come 'ere," I prompt. "I love her without end, Meg. I'm insanely in love with them all, but Jess is special."

"Steven, on your back," Jess requests. "Here," as she lowers herself to take me.

"She's adorable, Steven. Jess, how are you special?"

"My life was messed-up, Meg. Steve wrapped his arms around me to protect me and teach me about trust and love. We are intimate nearly every day, but it's a comforting joining, not randy at all. I love him. I knew I loved him the day we met."

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers
12