Off Campus 04 Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg is somewhat bemused, but turns serious, "Steven, this thing you have with the girls. It's different. I fuck for fun, but you seem to have something indefinable here. It's supernatural, even transcendental."

I answer that. "Yes, it is. We call it 'the spirit'. It binds us, it's what brought them to me."

"And there are really seven?"

"Yes. You were lucky tonight. Imagine if all of them were here for your little intro. When it comes to the sexy stuff, they're a helluva team."

"Yeah! Here!" as Jess lifts off of me. "Spread 'em, sister!"

I chuckle as tiny Jessica dives for Meg's muff.

"Oh, my!" Meg exclaims. "She's good! Oh. Oh. OoooooWOW!"

"No, she's great! All of them are."

Jess lifts away momentarily, "All the way?" with a big grin.

"Yessssssss... oh! Oh oh oh!" from Meg as Jessica resumes.

She lifts away again. "Steven? Underneath. Fuck her from behind."

"Nice. Good idea," I respond.

Once I'm in position, Jess resumes her cunnilingus. Between my cock and Jess's tongue, Meg's reactions become a jerky bucking; I'm not having to do a thing other than stay hard, all movement is Meg.

Her motions slow for a moment while I feel Jess shift around. Or I think it's Jess shifting around... so I glance around Meg and see that Jess is standing near the bed and Ally is moving into position on Meg. Tag teaming!

"The girls like you, Meg," says their proud... well... what do you call the male leader of a harem? "Master"? No, not in this case, we are peers. Whatever it is, I adore my loving and loyal ladies when they're at full-throttle.

Meg's eyes again roll back into her head as she experiences what can only be described as a lapse into semiconscious collapse with her orgasm. She once more goes totally limp as I bear her entire weight.

"Good?" Ally grins.

"You nailed it, lover," as I approve. "How was Jean-Luc?"

"Heavenly, Steven. What is it about French men?"

"I dunno. It just is, apparently."

"Big problem, though."

"What's that?"

"He won't fit in my suitcase."

"You're baaaad, pixie!"

"Takes one to know one!" as she rises and leans around Meg to kiss me. Oo. Having "Meg" on her breath is a nice sensation! Interesting!

A breathless and recovering Meg interrupts, "You guys are fuckin' nuts," she chuckles.

"Of course we are. Steven, you cum yet?" Ally chides.

"No."

"Then what are you waiting for? Meg earned it. Right, Meg? Don't make me 'pull an Amber' on you!"

"Amber's your 'pro', yes?" Meg queries.

"Yeah. No tolerance for laggers," I muse.

"Then do it, Steven."

"Here. Let's flip over. I like it doggie style. You have nice handlebars, too."

Ally and Jess laugh, Meg chuckles, and Jess slaps me on the butt for my impertinence.

I hear giggles and moans from the other bedroom. Apparently Jean-Luc has recovered and is enjoying Cyan and Cheyenne as they enjoy him. Oh, I know that feeling!

I take my time with Meg. She's built for comfort, not speed. Ally and Jess have taken positions beside us and we alternate deep kissing among us all.

Ally can't stand it any longer, "Steven, I want you. Meg, may I borrow him for a couple of minutes? I want to feel my man inside me."

"Will I get him back?"

"Ask Jessica," Ally responds. "When we are together like this, we save him for her."

Meg protests, "You guys are insane. Nobody can possibly love each other the way y'all do."

Jess injects, "But we do. We are one."

"Hey, Jess?" I interrupt while shifting to take my Ally. Now that's comfort.

"Yes?"

"Have you had your turn with Jean-Luc?"

"No."

"Then why are you in here?"

"I want you. You know that!"

"Ah ah ah... Steve's Rule Number Two," I chuckle.

Ally laughs. Jess fakes a pout.

"What's 'Steve's Rule Number Two'?" Meg puzzles.

Ally chuckles, "Nobody gets left out of the fun."

"Go fuck Jean-Luc, Jess!" I scold. "You may have to pry Cyan off his cock, but tell Cheyenne I sent you! She'll figure it out!"

Ally and Jess laugh at my foolishness. Poor Meg is totally perplexed. Little Jess bounds off for her turn with Jean-Luc.

I sigh. "What's the matter, Meg?"

"I've never seen such a display of total sharing, Steven. You all jump from lover to lover without hesitation, without thinking about it. Like it was nothing."

"It's not 'nothing', Meg. It's everything."

"Okay... if this is Rule Number Two, what's Number One?"

Ally jumps in, "Oh, that's purely functional. 'No sex talk at meals.' The way we are with each other can get pretty graphic. Also, we had a few spit-takes."

"Yeah. No shit!" Cheyenne laughs as she steps into the room. "Messy!"

"Hey, girlie! Good time with Jean-Luc?"

"Yep. Nice fuck. We need to see about getting you a foreskin."

"Very funny!"

Meg is shaking her head, "It just doesn't stop, does it?"

Ally moans as she pushes back into our coitus, but manages to squeak out a "Nope!"

"Hey. I seem to be occupied. Want to take a lick at Meg here?" I prompt.

"Sure! You know what to do, bitch!" as Cheyenne lowers herself to Meg's face.

Oo! Cheyenne's certainly in a mood. I get the sense she's responding to Meg's authoritative work persona with her own, having already determined that Meg is a complete sub when dominated. This is going to be a shitload of fun, I can tell.

"Hey you two," Cheyenne orders. "Shift around so Ally can work on Meg."

"We both can!" I grin.

"Damn tootin'!" she laughs. "Oo, that's good, Meg. Keep going. Mmmmmmm."

Ally and I manage to spin around for access to Meg's quim without breaking our fuck.

"Who's first? You? Me?" Ally asks.

"Me!" I respond as I wedge my face between Meg's legs, tongue at the ready.

Doesn't take much to get her going. There are desperate gasps from Meg as she tries to concentrate on Cheyenne's pussy while her own is subjected to the master's lingual touch. Ally and I each reach out to fondle Meg's breasts, a slight challenge as she again starts to buck at our ministrations.

My tongue is starting to feel the burn; I glance up to Ally to a wonderful smile as she positions her face to take her turn the moment I back away from Meg's delectable pussy. Ally and I are fully in concert to give Meg an unbroken cunni until her clit is numb and she is a mound of goo in our bed. I refresh my stroking into my coitus with Ally to reward both of us for our efforts.

Meg's intensity with her cunnilingus with Cheyenne seems to redouble on each hand-off between Ally and me down below on her. The sensations she is feeling have to be absolutely overwhelming. She starts in with the low moaning once again.

"Oh oh OH!" from Cheyenne. The vibrations from Meg's involuntary vocalizations are adding to her own pleasures. Ally and I simultaneously reach up to touch Cheyenne to join our souls. In this moment Meg is totally enveloped in 'the spirit' which drives our tight little troupe and there will be no saving her from the impossible and extreme ecstasy that is mere seconds away.

Triggered by our simple touching, Cheyenne, Ally and I simultaneously have our own powerful release. Given the force of our combined climaxes, Meg takes a deep, deep breath and holds it seemingly forever. She jerkingly shudders and with a big exhale we once more feel her go totally limp.

She is gasping for breath, and for words. "How?" taking another deep breath. "How... do you do that?"

"We just do," Cheyenne volunteers. "Steve, Ally and Amber call it 'the spirit', but whatever it is, there's something 'there' that binds us, especially in this way."

We're interrupted by a loud moan of total orgasm emanating from the other bedroom. Ohmygosh, that was Jessica! My Jessica!

"Sweetie?!" I shout across the suite.

"Oh, Steven!" she responds. "I love you so much! Thank you for Jean-Luc!"

"Told you!"

"You did! (Jean-Luc? Can you?)"

"(Oui. For you, my leetle elf, anyt'ing!)

"(Ohgawd, here we go again!)"

Cyan pipes in, "Honey, you really gotta see this," her big smile visible in her words.

"That's the little one, right?" Meg wonders out loud.

"Yes," I confirm. "I am so happy for her. We've been trying to broaden her horizons for almost a year. Thank you, Meg, for inviting your wonderful friend. You enjoy Ally and Cheyenne for a couple of minutes. Apparently my wife thinks there's something special going on."

"You're excused, Steven," Meg laughs. Ally and Cheyenne chuckle.

I step into the other room to witness Jess taking Jean-Luc doggie-style. At least I think it's Jess under there -- Jean-Luc is a big guy, mostly tall.

I lean over the bed, "Is it okay if I kiss my lover?" I request of Jean-Luc.

"Certainly, Monsieur Albertson. Mademoiselle here eez most wonderful. Merci."

"My pleasure."

"Oh, Steven. You love me so much, don't you?" as Jess reaches into my kiss.

"Yes I do. Can you cum again with him?"

"Yes. Keep kissing me, sweetie. Jean-Luc? Can you cum in me this time?"

"I will try, mi amoureuse. Can you -- what do you call it? -- 'clench' for mee again?"

"Here you go!" as Jessica bears down on Jean-Luc's cock.

"Sacrebleu! Si merveilleux!"

I chuckle softly to myself. My ladies make love so, so well.

Jess seeking to repeat an orgasm is something new, too. I am so filled with joy that we have been able to do that for her. I am not the least bit jealous of her enthusiastic response to this new lover. I know she loves me with no bounds, and that I will reap the benefits of her newfound wonderfulness in our own intimacies a hundred times over.

She and Jean-Luc do not take much longer to reach their goals. Jess's climax is a little quieter this time with a totally relaxed giving into the Nirvana. Her aura, her glow is amazing.

With a couple of soft thrusts and gentle moans Jean-Luke fulfills his role with a generous ejaculation into Jessica. I'm slightly surprised that he can accomplish this given it's been barely an hour since he came in Cyan. Motivated, I suppose. That he's probably fifteen years younger than I may have something to do with it. I guess.

"Mmmm. Nice," Jess confirms Jean-Luc's release. "Steven, could you please 'reclaim' me? That's what they call it, right? I want you so bad right now."

"I can get it hard, sweetheart, but no promises beyond that."

"That's fine. I just want you in me! No offense, Jean-Luc."

"Oui. No problem. You are hees. Take her, monsieur," as he pulls away, his flaccid and moistened penis dropping out of her pussy confirming his success. He rises from the bed to join Cyan on the sofa; they kiss and fondle each other. Soft or hard, she so much enjoys toying with his uncircumcised penis.

Jess lowers herself to her side to take me face-to-face. I lovingly and willingly oblige her wishes. She rolls us over to our most loving position, her on top so tightly hugging me. I raise my head for her to reach up for a sustained kiss as we are again united.

As surmised, I'm unable to ejaculate into Jessica, but that's really not important at this moment. What is important is our intimate union -- the physical bond may be sexual, but the emotions behind it are a coupling of our psyches more than anything else. This is our special and unique relationship.

The remainder of the evening into the night is becoming a blur. There is so much jumping from bed to bed, with couples, triples, or foursomes at any given minute. All of my ladies have their moments with Meg solo or in concert; she is absolutely soaking-in the constant sexual attention into nearly an overload. How she can sustain herself in the uninterrupted six-on-one is a testament to her amazing endurance.

To our chagrin, Jean-Luc has to take his leave as he has an early workday given that he is opening the restaurant and needs to be clear-headed in the morning.

=====

It's almost three o'clock in the a.m. There are many wistful smiles of carnal satisfaction as we gather in the main room.

"I had a great time, Steven," as she leans her naked body into mine, mindlessly stroking my chest hair. "I can see exactly why these gorgeous ladies cling to you, and you to them. I have to get back home, so let me get dressed. Where'd you put my clothes?"

The ladies are gathered together, lined-up in a display of defiant authority. Cheyenne steps forward, "We have them."

"And?" Meg responds.

"You will get them after brunch. You go home as you are."

"Gawd. Really? Where are they?"

"No. You fucked our man in front of us, so you pay the price. Nude."

She breaks away to a bathroom. Towels and robes are missing. Dashes to the other one; same thing.

"Ready?" Cheyenne offers.

"Ready, what?" as Meg slinks back to me.

Cheyenne commands, "We are not done with you. Who am I?"

"My mistress."

"Who are they?"

"My mistresses."

"That's right. We know you. We own you. You may have had a lot of fun this night, but we know your deepest and darkest sexual fantasy that has not yet been addressed. Our time together does not end until you walk into your front door wearing nothing. I will escort you to the valet stand after we take a stroll around the block. I will also be naked. I will carry your purse so you are unadorned. You must remain nude. Uncovered! Completely! Every man, every woman, will see your wonderful, ample breasts. Your stunning ass. Your lovely, smoothly shaved pussy. Your dripping cunt. Let's go."

Oh, my. Cheyenne has turned the dial to 11. Maybe even 12.

Meg's bosom heaves with each heavy breath in response to Cheyenne's commands. Not in panic, this is pre-orgasmic anticipation. The girls nailed it. The obvious lack of underwear in her work clothes, her attire for dinner, the little strip-tease outside the restaurant, the pussy flash for the valet? She's a great fuck and likes to fuck, lick and be licked, but the real Meg masturbates to climax by displaying her naked body. A true exhibitionist! It's going to be more than mere masturbation this time.

Cheyenne extends her hand to take Meg's. Meg's eyes are glazing as she reaches for the offered hand. Ally quietly opens the door to the hallway for them. Cheyenne leads her outside the suite and to the elevator. My statuesque blonde presses the button; the doors open and they step in. As the doors close there are muffled whimpers of ecstasy as Meg cums in the full realization that she is out in public totally exposed, no longer in control, and fully submissive to Cheyenne as her mistress. It is her mistress' responsibility to count the orgasms. That's just the first one. There will be more.

The rest of us relax around the main area of the suite cuddling, stroking, and fondling as we kill time in anticipation of Cheyenne's return. The girls giggle and joke about Jean-Luc's uncircumcised penis. They had fun. Jess, especially, is clinging to me in the afterglow from her moments with Jean-Luc at my insistence, finding it yet another reason to love me that much more.

My thoughts, however, are with my Cheyenne. We play really hard sometimes, but walking around outside totally naked in the middle of a big-city downtown has dialed the risk, and commensurate rush, to the absolute max, even at three in the morning. 20, 25 minutes go by and I'm starting to worry that the sexual adrenalin has displaced common sense and caution. I know that feeling well.

I hear the elevator bell. We left the door cracked so Cheyenne wouldn't need her key. It slowly opens, and it's not a police officer. Thank goodness.

Cheyenne is a little winded.

"Girl, it wasn't that strenuous a hike," Ally puzzles.

"It wasn't the hike. Meg and I did the valet after our walk. That was after the cop we ran into around back. He told us he wouldn't arrest us if we fucked him. Easy enough, made no diff to either of us."

"Yeah," I comment. "He's probably used to doing that with younger girls as they cower. I'll bet he was surprised when you told him to whip it out and bring it on."

"Yep! 'Bout what I said, too! Caught 'im off-guard. Anyway, he did Meg for a few strokes before cumming in me."

I glance at her thighs. Uh huh.

"He had a nice cock. I made his night, that's for sure. He'll be yammering about 'the fantastic naked blonde I fucked behind The Pike's Peak' in the precinct locker room until he retires. Nobody'll believe him, though."

Cyan cackles, "Jee-zus, Cheyenne! I've done some really out-there stuff in public, but I have to bow down to your expertise!"

"Who got the valet off?" Ally queries.

"Meg. Hope her HR people don't catch wind of it. At least the kid won't rat her out. He was a droolin' fool after we finished with 'im."

"Funny! Score?" I ask.

"She came seventeen fucking times! It was unbelievable."

"She shan't be forgetting us," I chuckle.

"No she won't. And we're not done. My last command to her was to send you a whole-body selfie at her front door with the porch light on. Never did the 'slave' thing before, but damn it sure felt good!"

"Don't get any ideas," I smirk.

"Ha! If you and I do the slave thing, you're the master, Steven! Like you aren't already?"

"And do what? Order you to show up in court with no bra or panties? Oh, gawd, that ship sailed a long time ago!"

"Damn tootin'!"

Giggles and chuckles from the girls on that one.

"I wouldn't have the stones to do to you what you just did to Meg. It would have to be something maybe a wee bit safer. Hey. I just heard my phone go off."

"That would be about right! Good girl, she didn't try to stage it."

Cyan locates my pants and fishes the phone out for me.

"NICE! You guys know firsthand I'm not a fan of big 'uns, but she does have a great rack. Hangs nicely. The porch light was inspired, girlie. Mood lighting. Here. Notice the hand above her pussy," as I hand my phone to her.

"HA! She's flipping me off! That's a keeper! You know, Steven, we've made a really special friend here."

Cheyenne hands the phone to Cyan to pass around. More giggles.

"Yes we have. 'The spirit' has possessed the Springs now. Franchise opportunity?"

Cheyenne smirks and chuckles at my foolishness.

"Hey, girl. I guess you probably want a spritz. Company? Jess and me?"

"Yeah. Let's do it."

Ally and Cyan dash around to dig out the towels and robes they hid from Meg. They toss 'em to us as we step into the bathroom. The three of us share a very satisfying soapy massage in washing the street grime off of Cheyenne. We'll sleep well.

=====

12