Off Campus 04 Pt. 13

Story Info
Fun at breakfast sets the stage for the return trip home.
3.8k words
4.78
2.8k
5
0

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
144 Followers

The Gang's visit to Colorado Springs is drawing to a close as Hannah is to be released from the hospital this morning. We say our goodbyes to a new, fun friend in the hotel manager, who has spent the past two nights playing with us.

We'll be back.

=====

Meg rolled over for a parting kiss and excused herself from our bed around 6:00 or so. She quickly showered and dressed, having packed a bag to start her workweek directly from her overnight with me and the girls. She was quite pleasant to be with when not frantically controlled by her evidently intrinsic libido.

Meg was only slightly off-put by having to share our bed with... well... with all of the girls, one after another, every one of them taking watch duty in response to Jess's "guard" comment from yesterday morning. However, they well knew that I was neither recruiting for the harem nor anticipating that last night's time with Meg was anything other than mutual comfort between new intimate friends. They wanted an excuse, really, to lay next to me, skin to skin. I more than welcomed that. It's our "normal".

With Meg out of our bed and suite -- and earshot -- Ally rolled over to refresh her cuddle with me, reaching to fondle in hopes of inducing an erection. It was successful, and we joined. The bed jostled as Cheyenne, having overheard our pillow talk, found her way between the sheets to cuddle and fondle both of us during our coitus. I could see through the open doors that Jessica was lying prone on top of Cyan face-to-face and they were kissing and caressing each other to start their day.

It was a wonderfully peaceful morning with the ladies. Sigh.

However, our day was predetermined, so it was time to roust the troops, prepare to retrieve our Hannah, and hit the road.

One by one each reluctantly rolls out of bed. The tone this morning is quite subdued. There are loving hugs and caresses of support as we pass each other to and from the bathrooms and our suitcases as we ready ourselves. The only nod to our closer intimacies is Jess requesting that she and I shower together, something we both relish; this morning it's more of a seeking solace in each other than anything else. We all know it's going to be a long, tiring day.

As to be expected, I am dressed, packed and ready slightly before the girls are. It's just late enough at home to check in.

I dial Amber.

"Good morning, lover," is the welcoming voice from the other end.

"Hi, sweetie. Breakfast, pick up Hannah, and we're on our way."

"Thank goodness. It's not been the same here. I love Phil and Jen, of course, but you, Ally, and the girls? Gawd I miss you guys."

"Same here. Anything to report?"

"Nothing really. Did have a strange sensation last night, oh, around six o'clock or so. Nothing I can put a finger on, just... something..."

"I was afraid of that."

"Of what?"

"'The spirit'. You know, that thing you, Ally and I share. Something sorta happened."

"Explain."

"Can't right now. Ally felt it, too. We'll have to talk about it when we get back."

"Something I should worry about?"

"Not at all. Trust me on this one."

"Okay. That's a lot of build-up, Steven."

"Not by intent. It's cool."

"Okay. If you say so."

"Hey, sweetie, I need to check-in at the office. Phil there yet?"

"Yeah. He, Jen and I just got back from breakfast."

"Good. Girls are about ready, so I need to go anyway. See you tonight?"

"Of course. You and Ally and I can sleep together. We need to."

"Yes. Cyan could use some time with Phil and Jen, as well."

"Let you go."

"'Bye, lover. See you real soon."

"Love you too. 'Bye."

I end the call and start another. Calling our direct office line.

"Ms. Abercrombie's office. May I help you?"

"G'morning, Gail."

"Good morning, Steven! You guys doing okay?"

"Yes! Bringing Hannah home today!"

"That was fast!"

"Doctors gave her the okay to travel, so we're breaking her loose this morning."

"Well, have a safe trip. Nothing of note going on here. Need Phil?"

"Yep. Thanks. See you tomorrow!"

"Good! It's been entirely too quiet around here! Here you go."

In the background, "Phil, Steve's on one."

"Hey ya'. Sounds like you're leaving early."

"Yep. Hannah's still in pain, but good enough for the drive."

"How was your time there?"

"We have stories. Hotel manager is one fine lady, but, ohgawd, horny as heck. Wouldn't leave me alone. Spent both nights in our suite. A real looker, girls had fun with her. We made a friend. Oh. Cheyenne and Ally got pretty drunk yesterday at lunch."

"Holy shit. To both."

"Anything going on there?"

"Not yet. All quiet. Thank goodness, last week was hell."

"Anything to report from Roger?"

"A little. His merchandising manager just sent T-shirt numbers. 6500 as of this morning."

"Holy cow. At $25 per? That's over 150K! What is his cut again?"

"Two-thirds."

"Well, he was right, then. By the time demand fades our net will be in the 100K ballpark. Moving any in the lobby store?"

"We sold out of our pre-shipment on Saturday."

"Good. My goal is to sell enough to fix the elevators."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Yes I am."

"Bastard."

"You'll think otherwise when I send you the pic of Meg, the hotel manager. Or maybe you won't."

"Ha!"

"Girls are ready for breakfast, so gotta run. See you tonight. Ally and I need to catch up with Amber. Cyan will likely be with you and Jen."

"Good. I miss her."

"Oh. I'm figuring on Hannah staying at our place for a while, with Jess there, too. She doesn't need to be messing with the stairs at her apartment."

"Makes sense. See you tonight."

"Later."

With things settled at home I can turn my attention to the ladies who are pulling their suitcases around in the final throes of readying to depart.

"We good?" I ask as they amass near the front door.

"Let's go, Steven," Ally confirming they're ready.

"Momma duck gets one more, ladies. Precise timing out of the elevator, each pulling their tote. We drop them off at the bell captain's station and then go for breakfast."

They giggle in the visual I have in mind. Downstairs staff is so used to our little show by now they have got to wonder what's coming next. Happy to oblige!

As we approach the ground floor, I instruct, "Cheyenne, since you bring up the rear, do a three-count between each of us. That will space us out just right."

The ladies chuckle and giggle again. Doors open; here we go.

There is much laughter from guests and staff alike as the "train" of fine ladies led by their devoted engineer pass through the lobby in formation.

As we pass the front desk Terry is laughing and shaking her head, "You're a nut, Mr. Albertson! All of you are!"

We drop our bags into perfect alignment in front of the bell captain's stand, perfectly timed. It was so well executed that we can't contain ourselves any longer; we not quite fall into a heap as we laugh uncontrollably at what we just pulled off. Everybody around us is laughing equally hard, some breaking into applause in appreciation of our little act.

We modestly acknowledge the audience's plaudits, regrouping in relative disarray to make our way to the café, smiling and chuckling at our foolishness. Who knew being silly and ridiculous could be so much fun?

The cute young woman at the host stand in the café is shaking her head as we approach.

"What time is your next show, Mr. Albertson?" she chuckles.

"I'm afraid that was it, Cassie. We head back home this morning."

"Too bad. You guys are a hoot."

"Thanks!"

"Five, as usual?"

"Unless Ms. Jackson will be joining us. Six, just in case."

"Right this way."

We take our seats in our now-practiced ritual, Jess hanging back for a moment in my lap.

Jess beckons, "(Steven, I'm wearing a skirt. Wanna?")

"(Yes, of course. But not here. If something slips we could give an unintentional show. Here. Sit on my hand.)"

I finger her clit, and stick a finger in a couple of times.

"(Mmmm,)" she sighs.

Cheyenne glares, "You guys aren't, are you?"

"Well... not exactly," I grin.

"Let me see both hands!" Cheyenne scolds.

"Nope. Not now. Here's one," as I raise the unoccupied hand.

"Steven!" she laughs. Cyan and Ally are giggling.

"(Mmmmmmm,)" Jess moans.

"(Go for the gold?)", I whisper.

"(Like that movie? 'Cept for real?") she giggles.

"(Well, maybe we can't. Still too much for here. We'll try it at home. Practice makes perfect.)"

Jess laughs, gives me a really nice kiss, then slides into her chair. Ohgawd, I love my little spinner.

We all smile at each other knowing that we are together on our terms, getting ready to seize the day. Coffee helps.

We place our orders with the server and who should show up, but one Meg Jackson.

"Hi!" as she takes a seat.

"Hi yourself!" I greet. She leans over for a kiss.

"Should you be doing that in front of the staff, Meg?"

"I bring my dates here for 'morning after' breakfasts. They're used to it."

"You're the boss!"

"Ohgawd. 'Cept when I'm around you guys! Incredible experience!"

Cheyenne grins. A really big grin.

"Thanks for the nice night, Steven," Meg appreciates. "You too, ladies. It's astounding how you guys can cuddle and comfort each other just as well as you play hard. Really hard."

"Thanks, Meg."

"I take it you guys are leaving us today."

"Yes. Doctors said Hannah is good to go home. She's still got a lot of healing ahead of her, so I'm going to try my darnedest to miss the lumps and bumps on the road. With any luck they'll discharge her in time for us to be home for dinner."

"Sorry I couldn't meet her, Steve. One of you said she was athletic. I'll bet the strength and endurance sure adds to playtime."

"Yeah. She looks really great, too," Ally adds. "Not many women have six-packs."

"Not that any of you are lacking in the 'in shape' department! I hope you don't mind my saying so, but I'm looking forward to meeting her. When she gets better, of course. Does she... uh... 'play'?"

"Sure does," Jess answers. "She's my girlfriend."

"What does that make Steven?"

"My forever boyfriend. Steven," as her eyes lovingly meet mine. "And Hannah's forever boyfriend."

"We're all totally devoted to him, Meg. I thought it was pretty obvious," Cheyenne inserts. "We play, and play both sides, but we know where 'home' is."

Cyan is beaming with pride.

"Yeah, you have every right to be proud, Cyan," Meg flatters. "The woman that made the man."

"Aw. Thanks, Meg," Cyan graciously replies.

I blush.

"Guys, I have work waiting for me. Steven, you are taken care of. In just three days you and your lovely ladies have added so much to our humble old hotel. The staff are buoyant, the guests more so. You are welcome here any time. Have a very safe trip home. Steve, let me know when you and everybody is home and settled."

We rise for a parting hug. And kiss, so it turns out. A probing kiss. Oh, dear.

In our embrace Meg whispers, "(Ohgawd I want to fuck you here on the spot. You are amazing. Hurry back.)"

A final peck, a subtle low wave, and off she goes.

"We heard that, Steven," Ally giggles. "Now we gotta stuff you back in the box. You've had quite enough."

All the girls break into laughter. I blush again.

"Enjoy your coffee, sweetheart," Cyan snickers.

More laughter.

Thank goodness the server arrives with breakfast on the tray, breaking the out-of-control mirth at my expense. Revenge is a... wonderful bevy of the most beautiful ladies in the world. Sigh.

We exchange smiles and chuckles through our meal together. About done, I lean back and savor the remaining coffee in my cup as the girls are finishing theirs.

Confirming that we are all done, we gather and head back towards the lobby. I know that Meg said we are "taken care of", but I stop to see Terry anyway to be doubly sure there are no misunderstandings, and drop off the key cards.

"Hi," as I greet a grinning Terry, setting the keys on the counter.

"You're all set, Mr. Albertson. Ms. Jackson said your stay is on us, so there you go."

"Thank you, Terry. You've been great. Everybody has been great. We had fun."

"We know. So did we. You guys... you guys are just so happy."

"Thanks! We try. We gotta go, our friend... yeah, another one of 'my' ladies... I beat you to it... is ready to go home. Thank you so much for your generous hospitality. Should you ever have reason to spend time in southeast Kansas, you know where we are. You and yours have a free pass, too. Until next time..."

"Thank you. Drive safe. Oh... we love you, Steven. We really do."

"Thanks," I blush again. "Don't tell the girls. I'm in enough trouble already."

"See ya!" she laughs as I re-gather with the girls to find the car. It's waiting out front, luggage loaded and ready to go.

Bell staff is at every door waiting for us. Cheyenne and the parking valet exchange glances. Okay, so it was him.

"Oh, what the fuck..." I hear Cheyenne mutter as she steps to the valet stand to hug and lay a good one on the young valet.

"(You were fun. Thanks for putting up with our crap.)"

"(Any time, Ms. Morris. You're a great fuck,)" is the valet's cheeky response.

"(And don't you forget it!)" Cheyenne grins as she steps back to the car and to her co-pilot seat.

I look at her, she glances back, and we both break into laughter.

It is my obligation to give her a hard time about it, "You know, you've broken that poor kid. His expectations for what defines a beautiful, sexy, and accomplished woman are now set at an impossibly high bar."

She glares back. I just shake my head and smile as I start the car, everybody in place.

The women's clinic is on the east side of town, so it's a longer drive than we've been used to in our running around town. Everybody is sort of quiet in their melancholy that we're closing the book on a fun and serious time together. I pull into the clinic parking lot, put the car in 'park', and Jessica and I disembark. Hannah's car is already in front waiting for us. Quick kisses for Cyan, Ally and Cheyenne, and they head off for points east and home.

I step into the office and am somewhat surprised to see Bethany in the waiting room to greet us.

"I'm sorry, Steven. Here. I owe you this," as she reaches for a hug. We keep it friendly, and cool.

"Thanks for that, Bethany. I understand. I certainly appreciate everything you've done for Hannah, the ladies and myself. Especially Hannah."

"Tell her I said 'hi'," as she hands me Hannah's car keys. "Talk to you in a couple of days."

"Okay. Until then."

Another quick hug, and I break for the door.

"All set?" as Jessica and I find our seats and ready the car to go. Hannah's belongings are in the back seat. We'll have to bring some of it upstairs so she has street clothes for traveling. We set off.

"Hi, Mr. Albertson!" the receptionist at the hospital greets. "I'll let them know you're here for Ms. Griffith."

"Thanks!"

Jess and I make the final trip up to the fourth floor. Different staff on this Monday, but they know us by reputation no doubt, and are smiling and giggling as they welcome us to their wing.

"You have her clothes, Mr. Albertson?" Debbie inquires. Debbie is Hannah's CNA this morning.

"Yes. Jess and I will help her dress for the trip," I respond. "Is her paperwork settled? Meds?"

"Yes on both."

"Good. I expect we might need help getting her out of bed."

"She's already out and waiting in a chair. Doing amazingly well, considering."

"That's our Hannah," as Jess and I show ourselves to her room. "We'll let you know when we're ready for transport."

"Good enough. Standing by."

We step into Hannah's room to find her sitting in a hard chair watching one of the morning news shows on TV. She tries to stand up to greet us, reaching to me for a hug. She winces from the pain in the attempt.

I try to catch her, "Sweetheart, you're not ready to move so quickly. But I'll take that hug and a kiss anyway."

"Same here," Jess steps in.

We help her back down into the chair.

"Ready to get dressed?" I ask.

Hannah confirms, "Yeah, if I'm going to get outta here I suppose I have to."

"You and Jess figure something out. I hope you have something loose."

"Should be a blue dress in my suitcase, Jess. That'll work. I think there are a pair of cotton panties somewhere in there."

Jessica rifles through Hannah's baggage and locates the dress and underwear. Jess helps her out of her hospital gown and into her street clothes, although they need my assistance in holding her up to put on the dress. Jess also finds a pair of peds and some canvas flats.

"All together?" I inquire.

"Yep. Grab the bag of stuff on the tray. That should be everything."

"I'll fetch Debbie," as I step out of the room and make my way to the nurses' station.

"Sorry we didn't have a chance to spend any time with you, Mr. Albertson. I hear you guys were... uh... quite entertaining over the weekend," Tiffany greets, wearing a silly grin. She's the charge nurse today.

"We have our moments," I grin back.

"Take good care of Hannah. I know you will. We heard all about that, too."

"Thanks. And thank everybody for us. You take care."

"You, too."

Debbie follows me back to Hannah's room with the wheelchair. We carefully transfer Hannah to the chair for the ride down. We make it to the front lobby in relative silence. Jess stays with her and Debbie inside the vestibule while I fetch the car.

Loading Hannah into the passenger seat and getting her secured for travel is all rather anticlimactic. With everything tucked in and out of harm's way, Jess and I take our seats. I pause to call Cheyenne to let her know we are leaving. She tells me they're already past Kit Carson, confirming their two-hour head start on us. No matter, we're taking it extra-easy for Hannah's comfort. We'll see them when we get there, and not before.

It's going to be a long drive home, but the important thing is Hannah is back with us.

=====

Author's Notes

If it's not obvious by now, I have fallen in love with my characters. In the abortion crisis subplot I came close to killing-off Hannah for a "tension" element in the story, but you know what? This had become a tale about impossible joy in a collective of lovers, and the darkness of that kind of tragedy simply did not feel right. And I couldn't let go of her. It would have changed the entire tone of the work, and I would have mourned the loss. Also, it would have violated "the spirit", so to speak. So Hannah became a story of redemption and reconciliation, and maybe a little bit of a cautionary tale. Plus, Steven "saved" Hannah no differently than his "saving" Jessica and Amber, though in Hannah's case, he was saving her from herself.

The relative lack of sadness, angst and disappointment within the troupe is intentional, and, of course, unrealistic in real-world interpersonal situations. Somebody is going to be wronged, feelings are going to be hurt, and there will be resentments and jealousies. I couldn't bring myself to introduce those elements outside of the kerfuffle preceding Amber's eventual induction into the harem.

The closest I came to there being "something wrong" with the group situation were the tensions with the psychologist. Though I have firsthand experience in this area, it was a while ago so I may have made technical errors relating professional details especially relative to changes in protocols occurring over the past two or three decades. However, I would expect everyone to have gotten the gist.

MrPixel
MrPixel
144 Followers
12