Off Campus 04 Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this story was being written, the entire world surrounding access to abortion in the United States blew up. I wrote what I did ignoring Kansas' guarantee of a person's right to seek termination of a pregnancy, affirmed by recent statewide voting in the wake of the unfortunate U.S. Supreme Court decision. For the sake of the story I patterned the fictional law around Texas' restrictions. I had to; The Gang otherwise wouldn't have had any real excuse to be in Colorado Springs for their over-the-top sexcapades.

Was this a story celebrating lesbian sex? No, not really. To me it is more of a celebration of female ability to achieve deep sexual gratification without the obligations of the reproductive component of a male in the process. Maybe it's my own jealousy that I, a typical mature male, cannot reach that level of satisfaction without a particular glandular release limiting the ability to enjoy its pleasures in the ways the ladies can, especially in their first-person understanding of what works in the context of their own physiology. For guys, our biology sucks, sometimes.

The loving girl-to-girl relationships especially assist with the "harem" concept. Three guys are not going to keep up with seven women with modern sexual appetites, no way, no how. Even writing Thad's superhuman abilities into the plot doesn't solve the problem. Steven would still be constantly refereeing disagreements and jealousies over sufficient "attention" given to each of the ladies. So the solution was to have them love each other in very satisfying ways. Rest assured that Steven is particularly pleased about that. Or maybe relieved.

The next installment of the series begins with everybody's return home from Colorado Springs in a reset and renewal of the strongest of bonds. This will be followed in this fifth "book" with an accelerated timeline as the hotel flourishes in the aftermath of the publicity, updated marketing and the completion of the renovations.

There is a lot of fun ahead as The Gang's partying and sexual adventures are moved out of the hotel's penthouse and into a renovated Suite 509 with its BDSM trappings, further broadening their experiences and joys. However, maybe I'll give poor Steven's testicles a break from Cheyenne and Hannah's constant abuse. No promises, however.

12