Off Campus, the Sequel, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

"Thaddeus? You have a sec? Let's chat," I summon.

"Yes, Mr. Albertson," as his brow furrows. Yeah, I'm using his formal first name. So maybe I am letting him sweat a bit.

"Since we're about to be very good friends," as I grin, what is an appropriate tip for your attention to our dinner this evening?"

Thad nervously chuckles in relief, "Twenty percent keeps the bookkeeper happy 'cause of the tax accounting. Part of it is the cut for the kitchen staff."

I respond, "But what about you? You have to pay your light bill, too!"

I get a really big grin from Thad, and he flushes a little in mild embarrassment. "Gosh Mr. Albertson! I'm collecting my tip tonight, sir. Cyan's super hot! No offense, sir, 'cause she is your wife and all that, but I hope to be fucking her most of the night. Is that still okay?"

I chuckle in approval, "Oh, no offense at all, Thad, and yes, it is definitely okay. Just please her, that's all I ask. Above all, have fun!" as I pat his shoulder in a reassuring fashion. Admittedly I need to be clear about the pecking order here, that I am letting him service my wife, that I'm still very much in charge.

I continue, "Oh... if Ally didn't tell you, I get to watch. Everybody gets to watch. No closed door shit."

"Deal."

"Thad?" I add.

"Yes?"

"Don't ignore the other girls. I don't think you will, but be mindful. I have a pretty good hunch you're well-endowed, so make sure everybody has a chance to have some. Especially Hannah. I saw you two exchanging glances."

"You got it!" Thad smiles. "And gawd, you're good. Yeah, she's sorta my girl."

"See you there, then," I confirm.

"Yes, sir," Thad replies.

I make my way to the front door and out to the parking lot.

"Where were you?" the girls scold as I climb into the car.

"Having a fatherly chat with Thad," I reply. "Teaching him about the birds and the bees."

"YOU'RE AWFUL!" as all three pummel me from the back seat, all a-giggle.

"Seriously?" Phil interjects.

"Okay, okay," I calmly explain, "I needed to make sure he was to pay attention to all of the ladies at the party. I wasn't totally sure he had a full grasp of the group scene we're pulling together."

"Good for you, Steve. You are such a sweetie," Ally coos. "You are right, however. He's been with Hannah and me at the same time, naturally, but he's never done a smörgåsbord before."

"Great pun, by the way," I grin.

"Huh?" Ally's not up to speed... yet.

"Cyan is Scandinavian, mostly Swedish. Smörgåsbord. He was fixated on Cyan as his 'main course' for tonight."

More loving pummeling from the back seat, "Oh, you're so sick!"

Phil lucks into a spot right in front of the hotel and we all spill out onto the sidewalk, the girls still beating me up for my messin' around about the chat with Thad. We pass through the bar mostly to just say "Hey!" to Jessica, and to let her know the plan.

I duck past the front desk to exchange keys, and join our group back in the bar.

"We're going to rest our eyes for a while," Ally advises Jessica. "I have a feeling we might be up late," with a total giveaway grin. "We'll check in with you around 11:00."

Jessica smiles back, "Hannah and Thad?"

"Yes," confirms Ally. "They'll meet us down here."

"Good. See ya'," with a sly wink from Jessica.

We deliberately bump and push into each other through the narrow back door of the bar as we make our way to the elevator lobby. There were some definitely not accidental pussy, cock, ass and boob grabs in the melee.

"That better not be your hand on my ass, Steve!" Phil complains.

"Hey. They're up here!" as I raise my hands in the air. Jen and Cyan giggle in their setting me up for a fall with Phil.

We crowd again into the old elevator; I fumble with the button panel looking for the top floor button.

"The little key, Steve. Penthouse is key access only," Ally informs.

"Thanks!" as the ring around the keyhole lights up.

"Give 'em a show?" Jen teases Ally about the little surprise with the security camera.

"NO!" Ally immediately scolds. "All three of 'em are probably already hovering over the monitor hoping for something to happen. They know you guys are here and are salivating to get a glimpse of something naughty."

"And they'll tell Dad?" I suggest.

"They'll try, but Gail, his admin assistant, will stop 'em. I'm more concerned they'd tell Mr. Connors, the hospitality VP. He's gunning for me after the last elevator incident."

"Oh, that's bad," Phil thinking out loud. "We probably shouldn't even be riding in the same car together."

"Not a bad idea for late night," Ally muses. "On the other hand, this elevator is the only one that goes all the way up to the penthouse. As slow as they are we don't have a lot of choice."

"I have an idea for a workaround," as I strategize. "We'll discuss it in the bar tonight."

The elevator spits out its contents on the top floor.

"Oo! Ritzy!" Jen is amazed by the old-school, very opulent decor. And we're still in just the hallway.

"Just wait! Open the door, Steve!" Ally directs.

There's only one room entry door in the hallway, and it's a double. I insert the key and open both doors dramatically.

"WOW!" most of us exclaim.

"Is it the 1920's all over again?" I ask of Ally. "This is what you saw in old movies, especially the ones portraying partying during Prohibition."

"Yep! And I'm the resident flapper!" as Ally beams.

"You know about flappers? And Prohibition?" is Cyan's surprised query. "You must know your history!"

"Seriously, yes," Ally continues. "I spend a lot of time in historic archives researching the period, it's kind of my main job here. The bar gig is to make our accountant happy about keeping me on the payroll. We work pretty hard to keep the decor consistent with the hotel's origins, but the amenities are up to date and the furniture was replaced last year. The reproductions with modern materials are custom and really expensive. But Dad and I love the spirit of the time, which is probably why he's so supportive of my having fun with you guys. I am his little libertine flapper girl!"

"That is so incredibly sweet, Ally. And I'm super impressed! Tell your father we are overwhelmed and so appreciative, of his work and especially of you." I'm equally dumbfounded that this fun, cute and so sexy woman is super-smart and dedicated in this way.

"Anyway, guys, there are three bedrooms not counting the anteroom over here. So grab your things the bellboys brought up, and pick a room to set 'em in. Then you all need to observe House Rule #1 of your visit here tonight: get fucking naked!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Oh," Ally adds. "Emphasis on fucking. Steve, drop your pants. I want your cock. Cyan? Meet Phil. Jen? Stand by for Steven. First round will not be with your spouses! House Rule #2!"

We all laugh, at Ally, ourselves and especially Ally's energy in giving this night of total debauchery a kick-start. We hasten to our rooms, drop our bags, tear off our and each others' clothes, and start in on the grab-ass.

"Oh Ally?" Jen pauses, "It's almost eight o'clock. When are we going to get that nap we talked about? The geriatric set here needs to recharge batteries if you expect us to be any fun when everybody's here."

"Good point," Ally muses. "Everybody have a quickie -- guys, save yourselves for later -- and we'll cuddle and snooze. 'K?"

I make a running grab for Ally. She giggle-screams as I scoop her up and toss her on the sofa where she lands all askew, with legs spread.

Her expression totally changes into something very deep, very powerful. "Take me, Steven. I need you," she quietly implores. She has an unfamiliar fire in her eyes. She's dead serious.

"I'm yours, Ally," as I lower myself to enter her. We kiss with an intensity I've never felt with her before.

I get the side-eye from Cyan over the little exchange with Ally. But, really, she's okay, with a spring in her step as she approaches Phil, taking his hand, pausing by Jen so she can caress her husband for a moment or two before he is led to our bedroom to have my beautiful wife.

I certainly don't need to watch them this time. Ally all but consumes me.

Maybe ten or fifteen minutes have passed. We have to stop. It's getting too intense way too quickly. Two hours of mental foreplay will do that, but on the other hand the mood has shifted from simple playful sex to some serious lovemaking. We don't need to be breaking Swinging Rule #1: don't fall in love. I fear it may be too late with Ally, however.

"Guys?" I sort of announce.

"Yeah?" from various corners of the suite.

"We should switch now before things get too real," I caution.

"Agreed! Much more of this and...," Phil confirms.

"Awww," from Ally and Cyan.

"(But you're right. You always are, Steven,)" Ally confirms in a hushed whisper.

Ally requests, "Phil, you get over here. I promise not to bring you too close to the edge. And then the two of us nap together. Together together."

I release from Ally and rise off the sofa; Phil quickly embraces her, taking my place both next to and inside her. They kiss not with quite the same intent of her and I, but, clearly, she's wading way past the shallow end with us. There are going to be fireworks tonight, for sure. Hopefully good ones.

I find Jen waiting on my and Cyan's bed, ready to accept me. I couple with Jen; Cyan has scooted over for the three of us to be as one for our snooze. Thank goodness I set the alarm; this is too wonderful. But we don't want to miss our little party.

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers
12