Off Limits

Story Info
We've behaved for too long. Time to give in to the lust.
6.1k words
4.38
14.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's always so hard not to stare at you during our shifts together. While I work in my corner for the hours-long treatments, I try not to glance over as I hear you shuffle around to administer meds or hear you sweet talk one of the puppies. You're so cute when you sit on the floor to console a dog fresh out of surgery or when you try to coax one to eat his food by pretending to take a bite yourself. On the occasion that you have to walk by me to get to the surgery prep or to run blood samples, you always make a point to shoot a comment my way. "Having fun yet?" or, "Wow you definitely DON'T look like you want to melt out of your seat." Every facetious jab causes me to emit a snort of feigned annoyance or a groan of agreement in regards to my very overt boredom. Monitoring a patient under anesthesia for over an hour is important, but oh-so-tedious.

I'm done! Only three MRIs today! Thank god I can finally get back on the floor and, admittedly, closer to you. You make a comment about being happy to have my help and I feel my face tinge crimson.

I hide it with sarcasm, per usual. "Oh yes, nobody fear, your hero is back." I get a chuckle and a smile. Ugh, that smile does something to me every time. The way your nose crinkles just a bit and your eyes light up. I need to look away. I need to focus on the patients. We have some cats today, so that will be a welcome distraction. Everyone knows that, where there's a cat, I'm close by.

"I need to take him out actually. I was waiting for you to help me with that."

I'm flattered. I hope it doesn't show too much.

"Duh! You know I'm your gal. Let me grab the sweet boy."

"Uhh he's not so sweet. That's why I waited for you. You're one of the few people who's not afraid of the grumpy ones."

Again, I'm thrilled you think highly of me.

"He's just scared. I'll burrito the li'l guy and bring him into X-ray."

I always get the smallest shiver when I hear the door close and see the room darken. It's just us and I watch as you set up the machine. I hear the lowest growl coming from our little friend while he steeps in anger about his blanketed confinement. You're finally done. You put on your protective vest and grab one for me. As you grab our buddy with one hand, you extend the other, helping me to put my arm into the vest.

"Thanks, you're a saint." I say with the faintest tinge of sarcasm as I snap the vest into place.

"No, you are," you mumble while looking at the computer and handing me back the cat.

"Ha! I'm a lot of things but 'saint' is not on that list."

I say this as a joke but I see your eyes dart to me and very quickly scan my face for something I'm not sure of. There's a small laugh from you as you help me put the patient on the table and adjust him for some shots. The machine whirs and clicks with each shot. One, two, three, four, five. We're done and no one got scratched. The hard part is over with minimal issues. I wrap the guy back up and you go to remove your vest.

"Here. Let me help"

You walk behind me to unclip the vest and I feel your hand brush the back of my neck as you undo the velcro. Damnit. I fumble the cat, who reaches up for a quick swat and scratches me right below my eye. The door is closed, so it's not the end of the world when I let him go.

"Fuck! Are you ok?" The concern in your voice is genuine. "Oh my god! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tickle you or anything. Let me see your eye!"

It's bleeding a little bit, but I'm not concerned. I try to reassure you, but your hand shoots up to grab my chin to move me closer to the light of the computer.

"It's superficial, but I still want you to wash it. Fuck, that was CLOSE. He almost got your eye."

I just realized I stopped breathing when you touched my face. You haven't let go and I squirm under your focussed stare. The room goes silent and I force myself to pull away. You're married. You have a child. I find myself repeating this regularly whenever I catch myself staring a little too long. It's like a mantra of sorts.

"At least I'll have a cool scar. I'll need a better story about where it comes from though."

"Why do you always do that?"

I'm startled to realize you're right behind me

"Do what?"

"Make a joke anytime someone shows real concern, or even when they compliment you."

"Oh..." I'm genuinely surprised you've observed me closely enough to notice this. "Um, defense mechanism? It's easier than trying to decipher if someone's making a joke or low-key being rude. So beat em to it! They can't fuck with your head if you don't take anything seriously."I laugh but I know you can tell my statement is truthful.

You help me wrangle the cat and we put him back in his cage to cool off. The rest of the day is busy. We both end up staying past our ten hours, and when the twelfth hour comes you tell me I need to leave because you feel shitty leaving before me.

"We got here at the same time. Please, for the love of god, clock out so I can go home and sleep."

I chuckle and confirm the current shift will be ok if we leave. It's already dark out and I realize that's because it's now close to midnight. So much for getting off at 9:30. I grab my stuff, clock out and fish through my bag for my pepper spray. I see you notice this and you offer to walk me out. I only say yes because I know I parked pretty far.

"Do you always carry pepper spray?"

"Only when I forget to charge my stun gun"

"Jesus! You're kind of terrifying."

"Ha! I'm 5'1"! You gotta get that upper-hand. We can't all be able to reach the top cupboards, Mr.six foot."

"Six-two, thank you very much."

"This isn't Tindr, you can say six foot and people will just know you're tall." There's a teasing edge to my voice.

"I think you just think that because you're short. Everyone is tall to you."

"Rude. I'm what professionals call 'vertically challenged.'"

Before I know it, we're at my car and I find myself sad that the banter has to end.

"Thanks for walking me. You probably saved some old woman from walking over to me and getting accidentally pepper sprayed."

"I got you. No need to be scared." The change in your tone, from playful to sincere, takes me by surprise.

"Oh, uh, right. Thank you."

I fumble as I feel how close you really are.

"Hey, thanks again for staying late tonight. You have no idea how much we all appreciate how hard you work. It doesn't go unnoticed."

"Oh uhhh, yeah man. I'm a team player, I aim to please."

I hear a low chuckle that just might be the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Somewhere between exasperation and desperation. I'm not imagining the closeness now. I see you take a step forward and I stumble back and bump into my car.

"You're a bit clumsy today aren't you?"

You reach up to touch my scratch again. I washed it and the bleeding stopped, but the skin is still an angry red. I'm just reveling in your touch until I realize what's going on. Your hand is moving behind my head into my hair and you're leaning in.

"Oh, shit!" I manage to sputter out. "Uhh, not smart. You're married. With the, uhhh, you know, child and whatnot."

I'm scrambling to the side and I'm out of breath though I've done nothing physically taxing.

"Yeah. I know. I'm sorry. I don't know what comes over me when I'm with you, but I'm drawn to you. I find reasons to walk by you when you're in your corner, then I shoot the stupidest comments at you when I have nothing to say. I don't know what it is, but I'm caught in your orbit when you're here. If you want me to stop, I'll stop."

"Goddamnit, man. You can't tell me this! Of course I don't WANT you to stop, but I can't be the home wrecker. Go home to your wife. Give her this sexual tension."

"But it's not for her. You're the one who's driven me wild all day. Every time I see you bent over a cage or stretched at odd angles to do a blood draw on a dog... let's just say I have to take a moment in a room without cameras to readjust. I know you feel it too. I've caught you staring on multiple occasions."

While you've been talking you've moved closer again. Your body is maybe an inch or two away from mine and all it would take was the slightest lean to feel your warmth against me.

"Look, I haven't slept with my wife in over four months. I love my kid, but things have been different since we became parents. We're in therapy, but it doesn't seem to be helping."

"I know that line." I don't even try to keep the exasperation out of my voice. That's the line every married man has under his belt. 'Oh, my wife and I are estranged, we're getting a divorce, she cheats too.'"

"Maybe it's a cliche because it's so often true. I mean... fifty percent of marriages end in divorce. Honestly, I don't know what's going on with me and her, all I do know is right now, I want to kiss you. I'm not going to force you, but if you want this as bad as I do, I think it's worth indulging."

"... Just one kiss?"

"If that's all you want, yes."

I know it's wrong. But everything inside me says yes. I stop squirming and let my body relax so that I'm now leaning on your arm that reached out to rest against my car. I see the faintest smile touch your lips and you lean in again.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Explosions. Your lips feel like electricity and my breath catches in my throat. Your hands are big and I feel one creep up to touch the side of my neck. Your thumb is caressing my jaw line and I feel your tongue very lightly snake into my mouth. I can't help but let a moan escape and I feel you press against me while you suck my bottom lip into your mouth. Your hand is in my hair now and I feel the slightest tugging so you can pull my head back to expose my neck. Your lips are at my jaw now and I feel you moving lower to gently kiss my neck.

"Stop!"

I'm out of breath and struggling to stand.

"What's wrong? Did I move too fast? I'm sorry."

"No, no, no! it's just...we're, uhhh, kind of out in the open. What if someone sees."

The smile that reaches your mouth is intoxicating. It's a smirk. You know you have me.

"Well, then come to my truck. It's a tad bigger than this tiny Prius."

"I'll have you know that this tiny Prius gets great gas mileage."

"Oh, I'm sure. But a truck has a little more room to, uhhh, move around."

What can I do? I can turn around, open my door, and drive home to an empty apartment and a bottle of wine. You know I won't, though. You know this so certainly that you already pull away and start walking to your truck. I sigh and lock my car as I follow you across the parking lot. You reach your hand out to help me into the passenger side.

"Damn dude, why do you have a vehicle that requires a ladder to get in?!"

"I thought we already went over this. You're short. You require ladders for most things in life."

"You know what? You suck, I'm leaving."

I make as if I'm reaching for the door handle but you're already in the driver's seat and you pull my arm and lean over to me.

The sly grin on your face is almost too much to bear. "I'm sorry. Don't leave. I'll stop bullying you. I swear."

Before I can even respond, your hands are all over me again. You've got your lips pressed against mine, one hand in my hair and the other rubbing the soft skin at the junction of neck and collar bone. I let out a tiny moan and I can see your body stiffen. I glance down and see something else that seems to have stiffened with you. You catch my gaze.

"I wasn't lying when I told you I have to constantly readjust. Do you see what you do to me?"

My body is moving on its own now. I lean to kiss you again and my hand reaches down to feel the token of your appreciation. You groan as I apply a little pressure and start to rub. You're a big guy, and this part of you is no exception. I want it out. I want to wrap my mouth around it and hear your sounds of gratitude. Suddenly your phone rings. You fumble to get it and attempt to regulate your breathing.

"Fuck. Hold on." You answer the call. "Hey what's up? Work was crazy today. I had to stay late. I'm just taking a breather in my car after that shift. Sure, I'll be home soon. Yeah, I know. Ok, bye."

I start to collect myself and smooth out my hair. You lightly touch my arm and start to apologize.

"She talked to Alice. She just told her that I just left. I think I need to get home or she'll know something is up."

I nod and grab my bag from the floor of the truck. I don't trust myself to speak. I won't cry in front of you.

"Please. I don't want this to be the last time. I need you."

"You NEED to go home. I'm not sure what just happened, but it's over. I don't think we should let this happen again."

I hear you begin to protest but I'm already slamming the door and all but running to my car. I open the driver side door and collapse into my seat. You can't see me. I can cry here. What on earth was I thinking? How did I forget you have a woman at home waiting for you? I need to avoid you. I need to forget everything that happened tonight. I turn on my car and hear my phone notification go off.

"I'm sorry. I don't regret anything we just did, but I'm sorry you're hurt. Please text me. I want to make sure you get home safe."

I exit the text and start one of my own.

"I know it's late but will you let me use you?"

This isn't to you. Sure, you're the one who has me worked up, but someone else is going to reap the benefits. I start my drive home and my bluetooth reads the new text.

"Definitely. Text me when you're ready and I'll roll through."

He's not what I want, but he's proven in the past to be a fun time. I'll get home and shower before I send my next text.

Once I'm home, I strip off and head straight for the shower. After today I need some hot water to relax me just a bit. Once I step into the steam I feel transported back to your kiss. I slowly start to rinse my hair and allow the water to harden my nipples. I soap them up and gently tweak them until I let out a little moan. I'm imagining your hands on me. My left hand then travels down in between my legs. I lean against the wall and slowly start to rub my clit while lightly tugging my nipple. Just as I'm getting into it, there's a knock at my door.

I haven't texted James back yet. Why on earth is he here? I'm annoyed but I wrap a towel around myself and go to the door. My hair is still dripping and I'm trying to pull it up while I open the door.

"You're not James."

I'm caught off guard by you being in my doorway. I see hurt flash in your eyes and I feel bad for a second.

"Are you two..."

"Uhm, no, it's just casual. What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

I open the door and excuse myself to put on some clothes. While I'm in my room, I pull out my phone to send a text to James.

"Something came up. Raincheck?"

As I pull the shirt over me, I hear my phone ding.

"Tease. Fine, you'll have to make up for it next time."

I walk to my living room and see you looking at my photos and travel memorabilia. I clear my throat but you don't look up.

"This place suits you."

"I should hope so, considering I live here."

I see you nod but you continue to wander around looking at my bookshelf.

"Have you read all of these?"

"A fair few, but not all of them. I'm what I call a wishful book buyer."

You take a breath and finally turn to look at me.

"I'm kicked out for the night. She's asked me to stay elsewhere."

"So you figured you'd opt for a potential booty call?"

I'm angry, but I try to keep my voice light and playfully sarcastic.

"I don't want you to think I'm assuming. I'm sorry if this comes off that way...I just wanted to talk. Should I leave?"

"No, I told James we'll take a rain check. Let's talk."

I sit on the couch and you choose the armchair across the coffee table.

"I don't like how things ended."

"I think the important part is, they ended. I can't be the reason your relationship has problems."

"You're far from the only reason. Like I said, we're in therapy. But, if I'm being honest, I doubt there's any hope things are going to work out. Sometimes relationships run their course, but it's just difficult to figure out how to move on. This isn't the first time I've gotten asked to leave for the night."

I find that I'm looking for an excuse to let this happen. I want you so bad. I hesitate but my resolve is weakening. If you touch me, it'll break.

"I still don't think that should excuse me from touching a married man."

"Fine, but what if the married man was just touching you?"

You gently move from the armchair to the spot right next to me on the couch. I'm sure you hear the hitch in my breath while I attempt to figure out a clever response. It's too late. Your hand touches the side of my face and your lips are on mine. It's just as electrifying as the first. If you want it, I'll give you all of me tonight.

Slowly your hand moves to the small of my back and pulls my body closer to yours. It's a chilly night but your hands and mouth are keeping me warm. Your lips move to my jaw, then my neck. I feel you nibble at me and I whisper, "No hickies."

The chuckle you emit sounds rough with lust. "No hickies. At least, not where anyone can see them."

Your hand glides up to the bottom of my shirt while you go back to work on my neck and collar bone.

"Can you lie back?"

I lean back against the arm of the couch and you're moving one hand to my hips while the other slightly lifts my shirt.

"Is this ok? Can I take this off?"

Again, all I can do is nod. Your mouth starts kissing my hips then moves up to my stomach. You're now leaving me little bite marks while you lift my shirt as your kisses trail up. The shirt is right below my breasts and you ask if I can sit up so you can take it all the way off. I sit up and slowly lift the shirt above my head. Your gaze doesn't leave my body even for a second. I hear a groan rumble in your throat.

"You never told me they were pierced."

"How on earth would that come up at work?"

"I don't know, but it would've made my countless fantasies a little more colorful. Can I play with them?"

"Duh. They're not just there to look pretty."

"But god, they sure are pretty."

Before I can say anything your mouth is back on me. You're biting my collar bone and your big hands are cupping my breasts. Your right thumb begins to rub against my nipple and your mouth, once again, moves south. I feel your tongue snake out and lick my nipple. Your thumb caresses one and your mouth starts sucking at the other. You're leaning over me, your knee is between my legs, and your mouth is nibbling, kissing, sucking, and licking me all over. I can hear the piercing click against your teeth as you flick my nipple quickly inside your mouth. I moan and my hips begin to move against your knee. You press into me a little more and I feel how stiff you are. I want it. I need to feel it.

"Please, let me make you feel good."

"No, no, no. Ladies first."

You put your hands on my shorts and begin to pull them down.

"Can I taste you?"

I squirm a bit and squeak a little. "Yes, please."

That smirk reaches your face again. "Good girl."

That little statement makes me wetter than I ever imagined possible.

"Fuck. Looks like I'm not the only one enjoying myself. God, you're so wet."

I feel your fingers reach up and press against my wet pussy. Your thumb softly dips into my wetness and rubs it against my clit. I moan and my hips move closer to you. Your index finger is next. I feel it prod at my opening and push all the way in. I can feel my pussy gripping you as you slowly work your finger in and out. You pull it all the way out and pop it into your mouth.

"God I knew you would taste good, but not this good. Fuck, you taste so sweet."

Your mouth is now pressed against me and you're kissing my pussy from the clit to the opening. Just having your mouth on me makes more feel close to the edge. Next thing I know, your tongue darts out and starts licking me up and down. You're lapping at my pussy and your thumb is drawing circles around my clit. Then I feel your tongue enter me. My hips start to grind towards you as you tongue-fuck me.

12