Off Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to finger me. I'm so close."

"I'd be more than happy to help with that."

Your fingers slide in easily and your mouth finds my clit again. You curl your finger up and I have a moment to appreciate the fact that you really know what you're doing. That moment of lucidity is gone and my body is on autopilot.

"Harder. I'm going to come."

"Of course. Come for me. Come on my mouth. I want to taste you."

I feel my body tense while your fingers are going in and out rubbing my g-spot until I melt. My orgasm is so strong I feel a little dizzy. Your mouth is still on me but you've removed your fingers and your mouth is only slowly kissing me so as not to overstimulate me.

"Fuck. That was so sexy."

You lick your fingers then move up to kiss me.

"I want you to taste yourself on my mouth. See how sweet you taste."

Your mouth is warm and slightly salty. I'm surprised that I don't mind the taste. I reach down to feel your cock.

"My turn. Let me return the favor."

"Well, if you insist."

I get on my knees while you stand. You're so tall, but I'm just at the perfect height to be at eye level with the subject of my infatuation. I look you in the eyes while I untie your scrubs and pull them down just below your boxers. Even with it sheathed by the fabric, I can tell you're going to be much bigger than I anticipated. I slowly pull them down and free your dick. I can't help but moan a bit when I see just how hard and wet I've made you. I see a smile cross your lips when you ask,

"Is it too big?"

"What kind of dumb question is that? I am a little short though, so can you sit for me?"

"Much obliged."

As you sit I crawl on my knees closer and closer to you. I'm hovering over you now with my lips just brushing against your inner thigh. I take my time to lightly kiss all around your hard cock without touching it directly. I hear you gasp as I take you in my hand and lay a small kiss on the head of your cock. You're already dripping and I lick the precum up. Your head leans back and there's a sharp intake of breath.

Your hand moves to my hair and I hear you ask, almost in a growl, "Is it ok if I pull your hair a bit? Maybe push your head a little?"

I chuckle and tell you, "You don't have to worry about being rough with me. Want a safe word?"

"Fuck. That's so sexy. How about 'stop'?"

"No no no. It has to be a word we wouldn't normally say. How does 'raven' sound?"

"Whatever you want. I just really want to go back to what we were doing."

"Of course. We can get back to you fucking my throat."

I feel your cock jump when I utter these words.

"You can't talk like that. You're getting me a little too excited."

I start licking you again and I feel your hands go back to my hair. You're rougher now and I can feel your hands grip tight and your pressure on my head is insistent. I open a little wider and just barely fit your head into my mouth. I gag a little at your size but I just pause for a bit to take a few breaths.

"You were talking a big game, but now I don't know if you can take all of me."

Challenge accepted. I start to slowly bob my head up and down. I snake my tongue around in circles around and around your thick cock. You're pushing me harder now and the gag reflex kicks in. I power through and lean to extend my neck and let you stretch my tight throat. You're letting yourself go and I'm starting to choke and lose my breath. I tap you twice on the thigh and you pull my head up. There's a loud popping sound akin to that of a cork coming from a bottle of wine. That's a fitting analogy, as I feel drunk with my need for you.

"Stand up. I need to be inside you."

You roughly pull me up as you stand. You rip your shirt off and kiss me hard while pinning me against the wall. Your lips are pushed against my neck and I feel you bite. Hard. I gasp and feel you lift me a bit. One arm is holding my right leg and the other is against the wall for balance.

"I didn't realize you were this flexible."

"I was a dancer for about twelve years. You wouldn't know it because I'm oh-so-cool now, but it's to your benefit. Enough banter. Fuck me. Hard. Please, I mean."

"Well, if that's what the lady wants."

I feel your cock spread me as you slowly push yourself inside. My face contorts a bit while you push all of it in.

"Oh god. I'm so deep. Are you ok?"

"Did I say 'raven'? Keep going. I need you to fuck me."

You grunt as you pull back and begin thrusting. I can feel your lips find my neck again. I can't help but cry out.

"You've got to be quiet. Someone is going to hear us."

This doesn't cause you to slow or ease up. I moan again, completely lost in the feeling of you. Your arms are taut and warm. Your breath is fast and sweet. Your hands are soft when you occasionally grip my ass or massage my breasts. As I bite, kiss, or lick your neck I can taste how salty and sweet your sweat is. Every part of me belongs to you at this moment.

"Shut! Up! Or... do I need to make you?"

While one hand Is gripping my ass, the other moves over to my mouth. You're pounding into me hard and you say,

"Is this the only way you can keep quiet?"

Your voice is hard and husky, which makes me melt.

"Fuck, baby, you're so wet. I can feel you tensing. Are you going to come again for me, darling? Come. Come for me."

Another wave of pleasure courses through me while I feel that familiar tension. I feel my legs turn to jello as my body releases. I feel a gush while you moan and start thrusting faster.

"Yes, baby. Squeeze me while I make that pussy drenched."

Your hand is still over my mouth so I open my mouth and bite it. Your growls in my ear are animalistic while you work into me throughout this orgasm, while you feel the last jolts of my ecstasy spill over.

"God you're so fucking sexy. Come here. I want you to ride me."

You hold me tight while you move us to the couch. You don't take your cock out of me at all during your change of location. I'm on top of you now. I don't feel as comfortable with this position. I self consciously move my hands to cover my stomach.

"Stop. I want to see you. All of you. You have no idea just how sexy you are. Put your hands here."

You place my hands on your chest and you pull my face to yours as you kiss me deeply. I'm back in the moment now. As we kiss my hips start rocking back and forth on your lap. I pull my mouth back and I lean a bit to position you just right. I can feel you rubbing against my g-spot again while I drop up and down on your cock. At this rate, I'll come again soon. I throw my head back and I feel you begin to guide my hips. Your fingers are digging into my hips while you grip me. This is going to bruise in the morning. Right now, I couldn't care less. The slight pain only pushes my pleasure to the next level.

"I'm going to come again. I want us to get off together."

"I want that too. Keep this up and it'll come in seconds. Where do you want it?"

"Come inside me."

I feel you hesitate and I explain that it's safe. I've taken care of the birth control aspect.

"You're ok with that?"

"Yes. I need it. I want you to fill me up."

At this statement, you slam me down once more onto your lap. You hold me there while your hips buck and your cum shoots forcefully inside of me.

"Fuck, baby, that feels so good. Keep going. Fuck your cum into me."

"Fuck. You're a little cum slut aren't you?"

You thrust while you fuck every last drop into me. I'm coming now. I feel my skin go hot, then an immediate drop in temperature as I shake and collapse into you. My body is limp in your arms while I catch my breath and try to gather my wits. I feel a warm puddle growing under us.

"Looks like we made a bit of a mess."

I start to find my strength and I'm sitting up again.

"No. Come back here. I want to feel you on my chest."

I feel your arms envelope me and pull me back down to you. My head tucks into your shoulder and I kiss the light teeth marks I've left on your skin. We're both slick with sweat but our breathing is starting to regulate. I just notice that your hand is petting my hair while the other glides back and forth on my lower back.

"You're still hard."

"Ha. Uh yeah it takes a minute or two to calm itself down. Let me help you up though. Can you stand?"

I shakily get to my feet then feel you jerk my arm. I fall back on the couch next to you.

"Hey! You could have made me fall."

"I mean, I kind of did."

You're off the couch and on your knees in front of me.

"I suppose I should apologize though."

You gently but firmly spread my legs and begin to leave hickies on the inside of my thighs. You're marking me. It's unnecessary though. I'm already yours. I was yours the moment you kissed me in the parking lot. I've been so good for so long, but now my self control is gone. I'm giving up that control to you. Make my decisions for me. Take me whenever and wherever you want.

"I don't think I can come again, sweetheart."

I feel your big hands squeeze my thighs as you oh so lightly hover above my clit. I can feel your warm breath on me.

"Oh, come on now. You can't with that attitude. I want to taste us. Then I want to make you come one more time. Come on, baby. Do it for me."

My thighs clench. Anything for you. You finally allow your lips to graze me and I have to clench my teeth against the pain. I'm swollen and overly sensitive but I allow you to continue to lap up our juices. You stick a finger inside while your tongue insistently runs circles around and around my clit. You insert another finger and start speeding up.

"I know you're close. I can feel you tensing baby. Come on. Give it to me. Show me who can make this little pussy quiver. I know you like dirty talk now. Does it help when I say nasty things to you?"

You're not your same sweet, gentle self. I've brought out a side of you I've never seen. It scares me a bit, but holy fuck it turns me on more than anything. I want you to make me your slut. I'm willing to let you turn me into just a personal fuck toy.

I nod and whisper, "Yes sir. Please speak dirty to me."

You let out a moan that sounds like a hungry dog at a meal.

"That's because you're a little slut. Fuck. Come for me while I finger fuck your cunt. I don't want to ask again. Do it now."

I'm surprised that I have the ability to come so hard. Right before I hit the peak, you pull your fingers out and I can feel my world go black for a few moments. I'm coming to while you're licking your fingers and crawling back up on the couch.

"Have you ever squirted before?"

"Oh my god. Did I?!"

My face burns with embarrassment while I close my legs.

"Stop! Open those legs back up. That was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. You're sweet like a deep, warm honey. Here. Taste."

Your index and middle finger just slowly dip into me and come up to my lips. I open obediently and you slide the fingers on my tongue and towards my throat. I suck and slowly bob my head.

"You're so fucking sexy. At this rate I'm going to be fucking you all night. I'll let you rest a bit. But I'm going to need that cunt again real soon. For now, though, where's your bedroom? I think it's time for a little nap."

12