All Comments on 'Off Limits Ch. 01'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
Brilliant

Another brilliant start to a series. Different from you previous works where we definitely have a legit triangle. Also a little bit fast paced? Definitely not slow like your other stories. Keep going.

P.S. plz update "Save Me"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nahh

Too fast with the sudden lesbianism. Didn't feel like you were really trying by that point. The writing was good until then but you seemed to rush by that point. Still hot but a noticeable drop in quality and a copy of thousands of other stories.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 5 years ago
Now this is blackmatter we all know and love!

No offence but this is what I expected of your previous two tries at a new story, a complex intriguing no-nonsense straight-to-the-point story that delivered on every single aspect possible. Loved the characters, the story, the general development but most of all I love all the possible ways this could go and all the possible combinations of drama and romance it will no doubtfully spurt along the way. Of course I have my wishes for all the involved parties and how the story could end but as usual I shall wait and see what kind of ride you prepared for us.

Well I guess this is it for now, so I give you a well deserved 5* but know I have high hopes and even higher expectations of the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Sorry about the anonymous review but that was the most erotic story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good start, but ....

It's a good start for a story, but I would like that you continue with the save me story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can tell you are young

Good story but can you law off words like bae or bangin, made a good story kind of annoying

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
..........

This is a little different from your other stories, the characters are a bit off. I mean Amber is in love with Matthew but she is also a slut, i dont know how that works but if i had to guess this will end up in threesome like most of the stories. Plus i didn't really like the inclusion of jimmie or just how you described The MC and him as buddies. But looking it at the point of a 3some it is going to be great, i wouldn't mind to see jimmie getting involved in it, saying all that i am looking forward to see how it goes.

sabra16023sabra16023over 5 years ago
Great New Series

Excellent start to a new series. Enjoyed the great read. Looking beyond to the next chapters. Thanks

kurinaxkurinaxover 5 years ago
Fantastic start

You and Anomic write some of the best sibcest stories on this website, so I am pleased to see you are working together. I cannot wait to see where you take this one. Incestuous polyamory is one of the hottest things ever. I can see the three of them engaging in all kinds of lewd activities, with Amber and Matt guiding Kim through a deep sexual education. Keep the chapters coming, and keep them coming quickly.

AnomicAnomicover 5 years ago
To Kurinax:

Just to clarify, I did not do any of the writing for this story. This is not a co-authored piece with blackmatter. This is entirely his work. I'm just a glorified beta reader at most. haha I read over it, make a suggestion here or there, and that's about it. While I appreciate the kind words about my stories, I do not wish to steal (or appear to steal) any credit for blackmatter's efforts. He is the sole author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rushed

The story was very well written and believable for the first 2/3 of the story. Quality dropped rapidly as soon as we got to the rushed and ridiculous lesbian part. At this point the story became a copy of many other poorly imagined stories. Disappointing how rushed and subpar the story became.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow...

It is uncommon for an erotic story, by itself, to get me all the way to the point of orgasm. There usually needs to be a combination of reading and then a video of some kind. I can count on my fingers the number of times, in my life, that this has happened. Now I can add one more to the count.

blackmatterblackmatterover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Appreciate your comments. I will be working on chapter 2 as soon as I finish writing the second chapter of Save Me.

rangerrigsrangerrigsover 5 years ago
Damn

This is one of the hottest damn stories I've read in a while. Very nicely done! Can't wait to see what else you've got in store for the trio (perhaps even adding Jimmie into the mix?)

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
Confusing, actually...

...as it doesn't make sense that Kimberly felt attracted to Amber without any reason/backstory whatsoever because Kimberly only kind of wished she could be as uninhibited as Amber. I really thought the close would have Amber and Kimberly talking about Matthew, with Kim confessing she wanted Matthew. But somehow she ends up wanting Amber? Can't follow that at all, especially not with such a drastic right turn. I'll say that you had me hooked right up until Kimberly started ogling Amber and that's where it went off the rails. You created plenty steam between Matthew and Kimberly, set up the hurt/recovery/fun/getting pissed off (Kimberly) and then what I figured (or hoped) would be Matthew coming over the next day to apologize and in dealing with a hurting Kimberly...spill the beans and give in to her from feeling guilty and realizing he really wanted her. Seeing the other instead? Major turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not so great

No build up for the sudden lesbian turn and a very rushed part of the story. I liked the story but It felt like you got lazy. I guess it's just not for me it's not realistic at all. Disappointing since you can do better

Redbird1376Redbird1376over 5 years ago
I really liked this!

Hello! Thanks for the great story! As you state, it's a slow build, which gives the reader time to get to know the characters well, and I for one really appreciate that. It makes it more believable in my eyes. You've crafted a very well thought out story/scenario, and you had me excited throughout. I look forward to the next chapter.

My 2¢ - Personally, I'm likely in the minority here, but I hope the three of them DON'T get it off together. I feel like you've set the tone for Kimberly having feeling of jealousy in regard to Matthew and Amber, and I think it would be interesting to explore that concept: what makes it OK for Kimberly to feel she can be with Amber, but so painfully unhappy thinking about her brother doing the same. Additionally, it could be really interesting to explore the idea of Matthew acknowledging his feelings for both women, and having to make that decision of one over the other (and a great full circle for Kimberly's character arc if she knows he has to choose and chooses her over the cousin she's always felt inferior to!).

Again, these are just my thoughts/hopes for the story, and I'm sure that whichever way you go, it will be exciting and rewarding and really, really hot (I hadn't even mentioned that part - yeah, you've got a talent!).

PLEASE keep up the great writing; you're conducting such a sensual symphony in our minds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what the hell??

5 pages building it up in one direction, only to switch gears at the last second?!?!?! That's beyond annoying, frustrating, and aggravating!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s been over 30 days.

Where is Ch. 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slow?

Yeah this didnt feel slow. Well at least the suddenly gay part was fast. Yeah this felt rushed and honestly doesnt feel like you put much effort into this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nah

Very hamfisted and contrived. Was liking it until the rushed and frankly poorly written last quarter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One hit wonder?

I can easily say "The Things You Make Me Feel" one of the best few good stories on this site, but then as you write more stories, they are not as good, in fact, they are bad... more realistic drama please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
five stars, but I'm worried

Personally I hope Amber ends up with her own brother, Jeff, and that she helps Kimberly with her relationship with Matthew. I suspect you are setting up for a threesome between Matthew, Amber, and Kimberly...and I'm not sure I like that idea. I love your other work, though, so I'm willing to give it a chance. The only thing of yours that I didn't enjoy was the dream sequence in The Things You Make Me Feel...*shudders at the memory* Anyway, I'm eager to see where you take this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

Where the fuck is ch 02

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 5 years ago
Yes, this story needing more chapters

I thought this was a great story with some unexpected turns, BUT, there is so much more that needs to be told...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Great story and looking forward to reading each new Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3 You lost me after page 3.

Seriously you tease a brother sister story and then it's lesbian cousins instead!? You get a 3 for it being well written. The moment the cousins went shopping I started to lose interest. If she's going on a date with her brother and she'd have to lie to her cousin about it she should have taken HER BROTHER! She sucks at lying and knows it so I didn't believe that scene. Plus her cousin has feelings for him, knowing this she should have felt bad about getting her to help turn him on right?

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
wow

very sexy story. well written, very hot. please write chapter 2

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Great Writing

You certainly have a wicked way with words, but this story could have been so much more. I sincerely hope you rethink this story and write another where a believable love triangle develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
bad storyline and sructure, but great descriptive writing

why does this story go from a hot brother/sister thing to a staid and tame kissing cousins. the siblings story was building up strongly, then just came to an ungratifying full stop.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
I love it.

When are the three of them going to get together? I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Before your house is built, put in the footing and foundation

I thought a bit about this story and where it looked like it was going and where it could go now that the changes have been introduced. Some did not like the changes with the young ladies but I understand, that with both girls frustrated by things, that something like this was bound to happen. They both needed to find some kind of release before coming to grips with the fact that they both love the same guy, a cousin, a brother. It's complicated and in the next chapter, may get even more so. Good story, good read.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
good writing but...

why tell your sister she needs to dress and act like a hooker to get dates? a slight change would have sufficed. not going from wholesome to whore overnight. otherwise good job.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Please

Please continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue the series

This story is so good i love how the sister slowly falls in love with her brother and wants to fuck him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderfully written story, for the most part. Mainly the parts between Kimberly and Matthew. I have to agree with the others’ sentiments that the story did indeed unpleasantly switch gears at the very last second. If you decide to try and include Amber in the mix, I feel it will ruin the relationship buildup between the siblings. To keep it pure and wonderful, and what all of us are indeed here for first and foremost, please do not make this a threesome between Amber and the siblings. Amber should remain a side character that comforted Kimberly at her low point, since we can’t take back the fact that they had such abrupt sex, and Kimberly and Matthew should be allowed to purely fall in love with each other only. If you ever decide to come back and finish off this story, please consider suggestions similar to mine. You have something potentially great here in the works, you shouldn’t ruin it by making it same as every other poorly-written incestuous story on this site with abrupt and plot/buildup-ruining sex between our main love interests and an insignificant side character at the last minute. Thanks.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

OMG! This one has HUGE potential....Please add the next chapter...the waiting has been too long! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was loving this story up until the Kim / Amber scene at the end. It went from a 5/5 to a 2/5 at that point. I'd make the recommendation to actually get rid of that storyline altogether - like actually delete it from this story and re-write the ending to this chapter. If continuing on this path, will completely ruin the feel of the narrative in the long-run for a lot of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! Please continue with the story.

calitankcalitankover 2 years ago

Please finish this story. Please please please

L0st_S0ulL0st_S0ulover 2 years ago

Please, for the love of god continue this story.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntamealmost 2 years ago

I understand why you let this storyline orphan ... once you got to girl-on-girsl situation, incest becomes gay ... hard to follow on and not very popular.

mathur_nkmathur_nkalmost 2 years ago
Love triangle went into unipolar?

Could not think of plot further in 4 years. Probably G2G was too fast you pulled. The Amber Mathew love from Amber side when known to Kim, first Kim should help Amber. Then Amber should help Kim. Then only a true triangle would form

. The solution of the triangle could be a 3 som where Kim and Amber can also doG

lovedefactolovedefacto10 months ago

Huge shame you never finished this

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story but another disappointment due to being unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This one needs more chapters. It’s a shame to leave it here. It’s great by the way. I like all of your writings.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous