Off Limits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's getting pretty late," he finally croaked and released her delicate wrist. "We should... we should pack it in."

His sister jerked her head up and down, trying her hardest not to shudder herself free from this crazy tension that gripped them out of nowhere. She climbed off of him, bid him goodnight, and staggered drunkenly to the bedroom. She shut the door behind her and nearly crumbled when she propped her back against it. Her knees were so weak all of a sudden.

She pulled her shoulder-length hair back with both hands, bosom heaving, nipples at attention. "Holy fuck..."

***

Kimberly squinted her eyes open the next day and closed her mouth. She pressed her tongue to her dry palate and then fought to unglue it. Hungover, she gave a moan and shuffled to the bathroom. She opened the medicine cabinet and was relieved to see the Advil. After she peed for an hour, she popped two pills and jumped into the shower.

Soaping herself, she couldn't but reflect on last night. Had she really been aroused by Matthew? Had he been aroused by her? Had it all been just a figment of her imagination? It disturbed her, the thought that the answer to the first two questions might have been a yes. Her big bro was a hottie, she was always aware, but never had she felt anything more than sisterly affection for him.

She lathered her breasts as she ruminated on what Matthew had said last night. Did he really mean those things? About her smile? About her body? About her booty? Or was he merely trying to perk her up? She moved both hands to cup her rear. Kneading at the young, taut orbs, she could sense how puffed-up they were, how ridiculously high they were fixed on her lithe figure.

If there was one body part Kimberly was unquestionably proud of, it was her bum. She knew Matthew hadn't embellished his reaction to it. She had taken many pictures of her naked self the last couple of months, spending hours scrutinizing her form from every possible angle, and while she wished for a larger rack, her ass she couldn't fault. Knowing how absurdly critical she often was about herself, her contentment with it was no small feat.

She stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a clean white towel. She slung her PJs over her shoulder and picked up her panties. As she did, a thought struck her. Apprehensive, she brought the cotton fabric to her nose. Sniffing the answer to the first question she'd asked herself today, she groaned at how strongly they reeked of her.

She padded back to the bedroom and rubbed lotion that smelled of cleansing rain all over while inspecting herself in the full-sized mirror. She didn't see anything special. She looked plain, she thought, nothing like Matthew had suggested. She took a closer look at herself, posing left and right.

She saw a slim 5' 6" teenager, rocking a stomach so taut. Her young bosom had decent heft, but it dared not to sag, the teardrop-shaped mounds thrusting out pertly. Her arms were lean, her shoulders graceful, and her waist had a remarkable curve to it, one that could rival more voluptuous girls. Her hands then ran over the marvelous swell of her hips as she studied her lower torso.

They were perfectly proportionate to her narrow frame, billowing out ever so slightly. Her long legs, though slender, were strong, and her inner thighs possessed a lush curve, that again, could give shapelier girls a run for their money. She groped her pelvis, sensing the erotic prodding of the bone at either end.

"Does he really think this is to-die-for?" she mused, running her hands over her crazy-hot body, a body she could only see as plain.

She zoned in on the reflection of her crotch as the clean-shaven mound gave to press of her fingers. Nice and chubby, she noted, before her digits traced the length of her hairless labia. They were a small, chunky pair of lips, looking nothing like her mother's tired folds, which she was grateful for. She brushed a finger across the hooded nub, having no particular opinion about it. Just a small bell clapper.

Finally, she fetched her phone and lay supine on the bed. She splayed her long legs open, parted the lips of her sex, and took a pic of the inside of her junk. She zoomed in on the image as she studied it. It looked good, she thought, a tight, pink nook. She then gulped, staring at the little glistening doughnut at the center of it. Peculiarly, the thought of it gone filled her with immense anxiety.

None of her friends had it. At least not anymore, they didn't. Kimberly knew she was different though; she wasn't going to surrender it so quickly. She was naïve and romantic, and the notion of having sex had a deeper meaning to her. She was proud of herself, of her hymen. It was her proof, so when she one day fell in love, her bae would know that she'd been a good girl, that she had saved herself for him. And after he took what's his, he would make an honest woman out of her, and they would live happily ever—

"Oh, just stop, you stupid girl," she chastised herself and rose to her feet.

She walked up to the mirror and put on a clinical smile to inspect her teeth. The orthodontist had done an amazing job, she had to confess. Her front teeth were just a hair bigger than their neighbors, but not in the comical way they had been for most of her short life. They were straight and whiter than white, just like all of her teeth, and still... she couldn't help thinking she looked like a beaver.

She teared up. What guy could ever want her? Want her heart? Want to marry her? She walked away from the mirror, thinking she met the quote of self-loathing for the day. She opened her suitcase and threw on herself a pair of loose-fitting pants along with an unremarkable top. She combed her once fiery-red hair and went to see if her brother was up.

The blinds in the living room were shut, and Matthew was fast asleep on the sofa. She hated the thought of waking him up, but the day was young, and she wanted to enjoy it in the outdoors. After all, he had taken the day off work especially for her. She extended an arm toward him when he suddenly rolled over onto his back, and the summer blanket that covered him draped down to pool on the floor.

A breath caught in Kimberly's chest. Matthew wasn't naked, but he was sleeping in just his boxer briefs. As hard as she tried, she couldn't help but stare at his bulge, marvel at his erection. Her eyes followed the gray fabric as it clung to his member, fleshing out the outlines of his wood. Kimberly was by no means an expert on penises, but her brother's appeared to be rather substantial.

Standing but a foot away, she was finding it difficult to look away from Matthew's equipment. It wasn't because he was so large that she felt intimidated or in awe by it. It just caught her by surprise, the realization that he could get erect, that his thingy knew of that party trick. And now knowing that it did, she couldn't help thinking that her brother must have put it in a girl or two, that he must have spilled his seed in them.

She thought about last night again. Had he been hard when her special place pressed to him? When he caressed her face? She couldn't be certain as they were both in jeans, but now, as her eyes traced the contours of his erection with rapt attention, she was terrified at the thought he might have. And yet, alarmingly, she found herself unable to escape the image of him lying on top of her, cradled between her legs, threading this handsome beast through the eye of her tight, slippery womanhood, making her cry out his name as he drove that hard, warm meat up her virgin, eighteen-year-old passage...

Sensing intense heat at the crux of her thighs, Kimberly swallowed and ripped her eyes off of Matthew's groin. Entranced, she swept her eyes over his tall frame, just getting a general idea of his physique. While she was the mirror image of their mother, a red with alabaster skin and a smattering of freckles, her brother had taken after their absent father, who was darker by comparison. But unlike their father, Matthew was toned, tanned, and at the moment.... quite the eye candy.

Realizing she should probably stop worshiping her big brother's torso, she picked up the blanket and gently laid it across his midriff and over his bulge. She cleared her throat and tugged at his arm. Matthew instantly roused, startled.

Kimberly greeted him with a taut smile. "Good morning."

He blinked in quick succession, trying to make out the female standing next to him. "Good morning. What time is it?"

"Ten to eleven. I thought we could go out and have brunch somewhere."

He gave a groggy nod. "Yeah, sounds good. I'll just"—he yawned, curling his hard body for maximum stretching—"take a quick shower, and we'll head out."

***

An hour later, the siblings found a quaint café to dine in. Sitting out in the bright sunshine, they talked about nothing important while waiting for their breakfast. During a lull in the conversation, when Matthew was texting on his phone, his little sister eyed him again, a recurring motif that she wasn't oblivious to. There was something about him that she found herself suddenly drawn to in a way that made her stomach knot up and her ovaries clench.

He did nothing special, but slouched in his chair in vintage jeans, a cool-looking tee, and texting with his black shades on, she thought of how handsome he was. She loved how his auburn hair looked, stylized and sleek, and the way the sun lashed at it. Last night again surfaced, particularly that tense, tense moment. It was reminiscent of moments she'd experienced with Justin—her first and only boyfriend—and at the same time, it felt nothing like those moments.

"Matthew?"

"Yep?"

"Last night... when you said those things to me..."

Matthew instantly tensed up. He looked up from his phone and quickly gauged his sister's mood. Maintaining a calm façade, he laid his phone down on the table and picked up his coffee.

"... did you really mean them?"

Waiting for Kimberly at the airport, Matthew couldn't imagine the magnitude of the shock he was in for. He remembered his sister a little differently; maybe more than a little. He would never tell her that, but when she stepped out of the gate, he initially mistook her for some random babe. He first picked up on her thin, tight profile that made her rack seem enormous, although he knew it wasn't.

When she turned to her right, he had an unobstructed view of her buns. At that moment, he had been convinced that that was the most perfect little ass he had ever seen. The shape was just so erotic, the quintessential bubble butt that men furiously masturbate to. And from the distance, she seemed really pretty. So what should a single guy do in that situation, leering at a young, smoldering brunette?

He should get her number, and that's precisely what Matthew had intended to do when he walked up to her. It was only when he got closer did her true identity reveal itself. He veered away before she noted him and inspected her from the distance again, his eyes flared out in disbelief. This girl was not Kimberly, at least not the flat-chested, redhead Bev he remembered.

"I did. I meant every word, Kim."

Kimberly bore into his eyes, hers narrowed with doubt. "So you don't think I look like a beaver anymore?"

"Your teeth look amazing, your smile looks amazing, and your body..." He gulped, his face warming up.

"And my body...?" she said in a low, husky murmur, anxious to hear the ending.

Matthew fretted his bottom lip, tentative about the terminology. "... is really bangin'."

Kimberly was paying close attention to her brother's face, ready to pick up on the slightest micro-movement that would give his deception away, but there was none. He was either the world's greatest actor, or he was telling the truth.

She tucked her hair behind her ear, her cheeks colored in bashful red.

"I know we were wasted, but I meant what I said, Sis, everything I said."

She smiled, now feeling much more optimistic about her vacation. "Including the part of you wanting to be my friend? My best friend?"

"Especially that part. And I told you to stop closing your mouth when you smile."

She smiled her dazzling smile again, daring to expose her beautiful teeth.

He winked at her, giving a little squeak as he did. "Gorgeous."

***

Two days later, a friend of Amber's, Rob, gave her and Kimberly a ride back home from the mall. It was a sweltering day when they stepped out of the car and mounted the front stairs to the house. Amber fetched a carton of grapefruit juice from the fridge and sank into the couch opposite the one Kimberly was already sprawled on, hot and fatigued. She gulped down the invigorating juice while observing her cousin lying motionless.

"That was a sweet car, right?" she said, though she received no response. She took another sip and breathed out an audible sigh of satisfaction. "Kim?"

"W-what?" Kimberly replied, awoken from her reverie.

Amber gave an amused chuckle. "Where have you been?"

Kimberly sat upright and extended an arm across the table. "Hand it over."

Amber tossed her the juice, arching a shapely brow a spell later. "Kim...?"

"Yeah?"

Amber chuckled again. "What's going on with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Only that it seems to happen to you a lot, when you sorta space out. I don't remember you were like that the last time we hanged."

"No, I wasn't spacing out; just pondering."

"Pondering who? Rob?"

They giggled.

"Hey, I get you, that boy is smokin'. I couldn't look away from those biceps, and now I'm so wet. Damn him!"

Kimberly laughed. "Yeah, he's hella cute, but I wasn't thinking about him—at least not at this moment."

They giggled again.

"Well, I know that face; we all have it. It's the 'thinking-about-a-guy' face."

"Um... kind of," Kimberly mumbled, sorting it out in her head. "Yeah, I guess I was—thinking about a guy."

"Name?"

"Matthew."

"Oh, you incest slut!"

"No!" Kimberly laughed at Amber's pretense of shock. "Not in that way!"

"Oh, okay," Amber said, feigning relief. "Though if you were, I couldn't really blame you. Your brother makes Rob look like a consolation prize."

Puzzlement creased Kimberly's forehead. "What do you mean?"

Her cousin smirked while giving her long blonde hair a stroke. "You're a big girl. Don't make me spell it out for you."

Kimberly's face twisted up in disgust. "Um... gross?!"

Amber chuckled. "Whatever."

Kimberly sipped the juice, a look of astonishment on her face.

"Anyway, what about him?"

Kimberly placed the juice between her legs and pulled her hair back. "He's just... he's so different, like... grown up. He's also surprisingly easy to talk to."

"Yeah, and so fucking easy on the eyes..."

"Oh my god, would you please stop?! You're weirding me out!"

Amber gave a guilty laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm super horny..."

"Then call Rob or... one of your other fuck buddies. Stop thinking about my brother like that."

"Sorry! I'll get someone to do me tonight, I promise... so anyway, why does that surprise you so much? I mean, he's your brother. You should be able to talk to him."

"Yeah, in theory, but the truth is that we've never really been all that close, and he's certainly never been this nice to me. I mean, I really had a blast with him the other day."

Amber ran her hand up and down her smooth shin, barely listening. "While you were having a blast, did he... did he happen to mention me by any chance?"

Kimberly frowned, the realization finally dawning on her. "Oh my god... oh my god! You're totally digging my—"

"Lower your fucking voice! My dad is supposed to get back from work."

Kimberly gawked at her cousin, her mouth hanging open. At long last, she managed to utter, "When? How? Why?"

"I don't feel like being judged, so just forget it."

"Oh, there's no way I'm forgetting it. You need to tell me."

Amber gave it some thought. "Promise you won't judge?"

Kimberly eagerly nodded.

"You can't say nothing to nobody, either. Swear."

Kimberly swore to secrecy.

Amber released a sigh and shifted in her seat to sit Indian style. "Okay, so it started like two months ago. He came over for dinner, and—"

"Does he come here often?"

"Yeah, dinner two-three times a month; my folks really love him. Anyway, that dinner, we were left alone, and we got to talking, you know, about school, boys, girls... and like, somewhere in our talk, I guess I started to notice him, because I know I never did before, not like that."

Kimberly furrowed a brow. "What, like sexually?"

"What do you think? Yes, sexually! Fuck!"

"Okay, sorry! Chill..."

Amber shook her head, her chest humming with excitement. "So anyway, after that dinner, I kinda started thinking about him. Like, he's so much more mature than guys our age. And from the way we teased each other, I could swear he felt something, too. So since that dinner, I made sure not to miss not even one of his visits, out of intrigue if nothing else."

"And...?"

Amber swallowed, blood mounting in her cheeks. "And it... kinda escalated, like... fast."

Kimberly's stomach knotted up. "What escalated?"

"You know... feels and stuff."

Kimberly's eyes widened at the revelation. "Holy crap on a cracker..."

"Yeah, you can say that again. I started getting super flirty around him, and I was dressed like a slut, too. My dad pulled me aside and barked at me to change clothes, like totally embarrassing me. I was so humiliated."

"And did you? Change clothes?"

A puzzled frown rose on Amber's face. "What? Fuck no! Your brother was drooling all over my ass. He so wanted to fuck me." She pulled her knees to her chest, musing over that night.

Kimberly mulled her last sentence over, feeling a swift and painful pang of an emotion she couldn't quite make out. "Would you really let Matthew do that to you, Amber? Like, for real?"

Eyes locking with Kimberly, Amber slowly parted her knees in response.

*

Later that day, Kimberly rose from her afternoon nap and started down the stairs to make tea. Amber was still asleep, and Kimberly knew her cousin needed the rest. She was going to hook up with Rob later that night. She reflected on how constantly horny Amber seemed to be and wondered if after giving her cherry, she'd turn into a sex addict, too. Some of her friends had already warned her that after their deflowering they couldn't even go a fortnight without a cock in their pussies.

Lost in her thoughts, her phone suddenly rang. To her growing dismay, the image of the caller on the display of her phone made her stomach give a little flutter.

"God damn it, Amber..." she groused as she reached for her phone. "Hey, Bro!..."

***

Kimberly entered her brother's car, kissed him on the cheek, and they drove off. They were going to the movies, but first, they stopped at a drive-through and got a couple of cheeseburgers and milkshakes. In the late hours of the evening, they ate while listening to a music station that played old rock songs. Processing the last bite, Matthew dabbed at the corners of his mouth with the napkin. He then sipped his shake while observing his sister finishing her meal.

"So, I've been doing some thinking."

Kimberley opened her purse and extracted a couple of wipes. She handed him one and ran the moist cloth over her hands. "Yeah?"

"I think I might've found a solution to your problem. You know, with guys?"

His sister took a sip from her milkshake, her brows knotting quizzically.

"Okay, so it's like that: I want to date you."

Kimberly nearly choked on her milkshake. She coughed, her head reeling. "S-say what?"

"I want to take you out on a series of dates."

Jaw slackened and ears burning, Kimberly fixed him with a wide-eyed stare, wondering if there was any chance she might have misunderstood. "You want to... date me?"