Off Limits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly lay back on her and reignited their kiss, her mind lost in their forbidden contact. Amber moaned repeatedly when Kimberly resumed riding her. She was still ruffled by what they were doing, but the gush of lust pumping through her veins was ferocious, not allowing for even a hint of clarity to cling on.

She darted her tongue into Kimberly's mouth, her scented womanhood throbbing with unbridled need. Kimberly flicked her dress up while they kissed, and Amber realized, rather late, that her cousin was already undressing her. She wasn't about to object anyway; her appetite had taken hold of her. She helped Kimberly take the dress off and allowed her to unlatch her bra. Bare-breasted, the girls tangled on the bed, their panties clinging together, soaking up the other's lusty juices.

Their shapely, slender bodies rolled back and forth while each girl kneaded a sculptured tit in her hand. As they humped at each other, Amber shuddered with lust, feeling through their panties the swollen, wet lips of her cousin's mashed against her own. Eventually, Kimberly regained the higher ground, and her leg went probing between Amber's thighs. She pressed her knee to her cousin's slit, and they both gasped as the tension gathered in their bellies. They built a slow, erotic pace as they experimented, occasionally changing up the angle for maximum stimulation.

Undulating against the prodding knee between her legs, Amber fixed Kimberly with a complex look, one straddling the line between hunger and fluster. It was all so surreal to her, as it was for Kimberly. The leakage from their respective cunts, however, did not permit distractions. Their panties grew stickier with arousal, and their minds clouded with sex. Immediate gratification was the only thing on the agenda.

While kissing her neck, Kimberly laid her hand on Amber's toned tummy. Her fingers meandered down the blonde's subtle abs—that rippled at her touch—before they stretched past her pierced navel. Damn, she was a sexy girl, she thought. She was torn whether to just go ahead and insert her hand into the sheer white panties that sported a growing wet stain. She bit on her lip, as if to push the thought to the back of her head. She couldn't risk Amber rejecting her touch and breaking it off.

Discouraged, she instead trailed her fingers up the blonde's sexy frame and cupped the lovely swell of her breast. She locked her nipple between her knuckles and pulled gently at it. Amber's areolas were vast, prickling with goosebumps. Her darker nipples also had a bit more girth compared to hers, Kimberly noted. The pair was erect, though, puffy and mouthwatering. She so wished to suck them into her mouth.

Amber released a breathy moan when Kimberly played with her nipple. Every pinch and tug added to the pooling excitement in her belly. She was getting so much stimulation from the hard tip dotting her tit. The nub of her clit that Kimberly's knee was rubbing was even more stimulated, dizzying her with the most exhilarating sensations.

She cupped Kimberly's neck and pulled her down so she could kiss her breast. Kimberly gave a throaty moan when her cousin took the stiff flesh into her mouth. She could feel the rugged pink crystallizing as Amber suckled it, as she flicked her tongue along its rubbery length. Fueled by the heady scent of their desire that utterly suffocated the room, she found an extra gear, which led the bed to creak. Her face scrunched up as she rode Amber's thigh with gusto, feeling so close she could almost taste the orgasm.

Amber released her nipple and guided Kimberly down to her own breast. Kimberly ground both their sexes as she vigorously sucked Amber's girthy stub. She loved her cousin's breasts, which were perhaps the same size as hers but were shaped differently, and had an even golden tan clinging to the soft, smooth flesh. Amber bit back a whimper when her cousin ran her teeth along the length of her sensitive nipple. Another such caress, and the orgasm slammed into her.

"F-fuck, Kim!" she puled while her lean, sexy body thrashed against her cousin's pleasuring knee. "Oh, fuck!"

Listening to Amber's girlish cries as she crested pushed Kimberly over the edge. Her body became immensely tense, and then she felt it, a golden orb of energy growing hotter. It swelled in her virgin pussy until it popped, sending her contorting atop her cousin's leg. She bit on her lip to try to smother the whimpers, but she could not, and her squeals of sex joined those of Amber's.

While Kimberly wormed, Amber shuddered, both their tits glistening under the pale moonlight with sweat and drool. Their knees fired like pistons as they rubbed one another's meaty pussies that spasmed and gushed with their mind-blowing orgasms. Amber clasped Kimberly's slender waist while the latter squirmed in ecstasy. Even through the thick haze of her orgasm, she could appreciate how beautiful Kimberly looked as she came.

Kimberly pulled her wet knee from between Amber's legs when their orgasms subsided. Short of breath, she climbed off of her damp thigh and fell beside her. A quivering mass, Amber remained panting to her left. They said nothing for long seconds as they caught their breaths. The same thought seemed to have trickled into both girls' consciousness in the meantime: this summer had just gotten a hell of a lot more complicated.

*****