Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that pussy," Paul said, taking her ankles and lifting them high and spreading them apart, her fat outer lips parting to show the glistening, wet, crimson interior of her pussy.

"Oh, god!" Jenn gasped, a hand on Paul's head as he glued his mouth to her pussy, his tongue pressing into her as he began to feast, slurping up her copiously flowing juices as Simone and John looked on. She was more than ready when Paul straightened up, rubbing the head of his cock between her spread pussy lips before sliding it into her hot, wet pussy.

"That looks great," John commented as he watched Paul's cock sawing back and forth, in and out of Jenn's pussy.

"It is," Paul agreed, reaching down with one hand to rub her hypersensitive little clit with a thumb, triggering a cascade of orgasms, her pussy spasming on his cock as she came over and over again.

"Oh, oh," Jenn gasped when Paul pulled his cock from her pussy and lowered the head to her rosebud, pressing, the head of his cock slipping into her ass, quickly followed by the rest of his cock.

"I want a face shot, Paul," Simone said as he rhythmically pounded his cock in and out of Jenn's ass.

"Sounds good to me," Paul said, pulling his cock from Jenn's ass and helping her to sit forward while he jacked his cock, a stream of cum shooting from the end and hitting her perfectly on the end of her nose. "Open your mouth, stick out your tongue," he gasped as cum continued to spray onto her face, then onto her tongue and into her mouth as he jacked himself off on her face.

"My god!" Jenn gasped when Paul finally stood back, looking down at her cum-covered face.

"That was just wonderful," Simone said, moving around to sit on the sofa next to Jenn, reaching out to scrape the cum covering her face into her mouth, smiling when she felt Jenn sucking on her finger. "You did great," she said, leaning forward and softly kissing her, pleased when the tip of Jenn's tongue pressed through her lips to meet her own. "Did you enjoy it?" she asked, dragging her tongue across her chin, tasting Paul's cum.

"Yes," Jenn gasped, trying to catch her breath, very aware of John watching her.

"Did you enjoy being watched?" Simone asked.

"It was exciting," Jenn replied, smiling. "Embarrassing, too."

"The way our play is going to work," Simone explained, "is you and Paul will do your scene. Each of the patrons who buys a ticket to see the show will automatically be entered into a lottery. We will pick three of the ticket stubs from a bucket and each of the winners will be offered the opportunity to have sex with you on stage."

"R-really?" Jenn asked, her eyes wide. "Just...total strangers?"

"Yes," Simone replied, nodding, her eyes watching Jenn's. "What do you think of that?"

"I-I don't know," Jenn replied, feeling the butterflies in her stomach.

"It will help sell tickets," Simone explained. "People will want to win a chance to fuck you and they will also want to see you fucking random people from the audience. Do you think that you can do that, that you'd want to do that?"

"I-I don't know," Jenn replied, swallowing. "That's a really big step."

"Would you like to try?" Simone asked.

"Try? How?" Jenn asked.

"We'll pretend that John has won the first draw," Simone replied. "You've been groomed by Paul for sex. Now he's going to give you to John as a sex toy. I want you to suck his cock and fuck him like it's the last thing that he'll ever do in life and you want him to take the memory of having you with him to his grave. Do you think you could do that?"

"You mean, now, right now, here?" Jenn asked, her pussy flooding with juices.

"Yes," Simone replied. "Do you think you could do that?"

"With your husband?" Jenn asked, wide-eyed.

"I don't mind," Simone smiled, "as long as you don't."

"I-I could try," Jenn agreed, realizing that she had to say yes, and succeed, if she wanted to keep the part of the understudy.

"Remember, you've been groomed to please a man," Simone said. "You need to be the one pushing the action, okay?"

"Yes, okay," Jenn replied, nervously licking her lips, still feeling her pussy and ass tingling from Paul.

"You okay?" John asked as he sat on the sofa next to a naked Jenn.

"Yes," Jenn replied, turning towards him and putting her arms around his neck, pulling his face to hers as she pressed her body against him, her tongue teasing his lips as she kissed him, pressing into his mouth to find his.

"My, you are a kisser, aren't you?" John asked, smiling at the nubile young woman, one hand sliding down her naked back over her ass, cupping it, squeezing it, kneading it as she ground her pussy against his thigh.

"Yeah," Jenn said, kissing him again, sliding a leg across his hips and mounting his lap.

"These are nice," John said, cupping both of her breasts, his fingers finding her hard chocolate nipples, pinching and pulling on them before leaning forward to suck and chew on them, Jenn gasping and her pussy getting wet when she felt his teeth.

Reaching down beneath herself, Jenn gripped John's hard cock through his pants, smiling at him as she slowly slid down until she was on her knees before him, both hands busy on his zipper, then pulling his pants down and off before she let both of her hands cup and cover his balls, gently massaging them as her tongue flicked out to taste the tip of his cock where a bubble of pre-cum had formed at the slit.

"Oh, yes," John sighed when Jenn's hands moved up to wrap around the shaft of his cock as her mouth closed on the head, her tongue circling it as she tasted him. "Oh, yes," he repeated, a hand on her head as she began to eagerly suck on him.

Looking up from watching Jenn's mouth wrapped around his cock, John smiled when he saw his wife standing behind her seat, bent over and resting on the back of it, her legs wide apart and Paul behind her, his hips moving back and forth as he fucked her.

"Does it feel good?" Simone asked.

"She's got a mouth that's made for a cock," John replied.

"Go ahead," Simone said, nodding, a smile on her face.

"Really?" John asked.

"Yeah, do it," Simone said as Paul continued to fuck her.

Jenn's eyes widened and her cheeks bulged when John's cock suddenly erupted in her mouth, hot thick cum blasting her tonsils as his cock pulsed over and over again. Gulping, she swallowed his cum as her mouth filled, loving the sensation of a cock going off in her mouth.

Finally sucking him dry, Jenn sat up, looking back over her shoulder to see how Simone was reacting, her eyes widening in surprise when she saw Simone smiling at her while Paul fucked her from behind, a big smile on his face, too.

Steeling herself, Jenn got up off of her knees, climbing onto John's lap and guiding his still-hard cock to her pussy, settling down on it, sighing as she felt her pussy filled once again. Leaning forward to kiss him, his hands full of her hard-nippled breasts, Jenn began to work her pussy up and down on John's cock.

"Nice pussy," John sighed as Jenn rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her tiny, hypersensitive clit along the shaft of his cock, her pussy spasming on him as she came.

With John's encouragement and help, Jenn turned around until she was sitting with her back to him, never dislodging his cock from her pussy, her hands on his shoulders and her feet on his thighs, blushing when she realized how exposed she was to the gaze of both Simone and Paul as John began to piston his cock up and down, spearing between her fat outer lips and into her hot wetness.

"Go ahead, John," Simone said after several minutes, smiling at the astonished look on Jenn's face when she felt John's cock begin to pulse in her pussy, knowing that he was cumming in her. "You, too, Paul," she said, pressing her ass back against him, smiling when she felt his cock go off deep inside of her.

"Oh, god, that felt so good," Jenn gasped as John slid her off of his cock onto her back on the sofa.

"You liked that?" Simone asked, kneeling over Jenn's face on the sofa.

"Oh! Yes," Jenn replied, her eyes wide as she looked up at Simone's gaping pussy, her long inner lips hanging down, cum and pussy juices dripping from them onto her face, then onto her extended tongue, then into her mouth as Simone lowered her pussy onto Jenn's tongue, at the same time burying her own face in Jenn's cum-filled pussy and slurping on the cum cocktail which filled her.

Jenn was intoxicated as she ate Simone's pussy, loving the feeling of sucking and softly chewing on her long pussy lips, the spicy flavor of her pussy juices finally dominating as she slurped up all of Paul's cum, her own body constantly spasming in orgasm as Simone ate her pussy.

Simone finally pushed up off of Jenn, her big fat clit the last thing to slip from between Jenn's lips as she knelt above her head, looking down at her pussy-smeared face and big smile.

"You've got a delicious pussy, Jenn," Simone said.

"So do you," Jenn replied, blushing. "I love your long pussy lips. They're so different from mine, nice to suck on."

"And I love having them sucked," Simone said with a laugh as Jenn struggled to sit up. "You've done a great job, both of you," she said as Paul came and stood in front of Jenn, his gooey cock hanging in front of him. "Did you like being watched?"

"Yeah, it made it even more exciting," Jenn replied, then leaned forward and licked the head of Paul's cock before taking it into her mouth.

"And no problem with having them one after the other?" Simone asked as Jenn sucked her uncle's cock clean, loving the flavor of Simone's pussy on him.

"No, I really liked that," Jenn said, sitting back and licking her lips as she smiled up at her uncle. "It felt so nasty, but in a good way."

"The play calls for you to first be trained by Paul, then shared with at least three other people from the audience," Simone said. "How do you feel about that?"

"It sounds exciting," Jenn replied.

"Only Paul will be having all three of your holes," Simone explained with a smile. "The audience participants will probably only be good for one. They're not professionals like Paul and John."

"What if they want more?" Jenn asked.

"Then good for them," Simone laughed. "Would that be a problem for you?"

"No, I just wonder what the rules are," Jenn replied.

"Nobody will be allowed to abuse you in any way, shape, or form," Simone said sternly. "No degradation of any sort will be tolerated, not in words, not in actions. This will be explained to the participants in the release that they will be required to sign in order to participate. You will be like an ancient priestess of Aphrodite where the men paid to worship her through her priestesses."

"I like the sound of that," Jenn laughed.

"You might think of it as your pussy being the gateway to heaven, nirvana," Simone said with a smile.

"God knows yours is," John said, smiling at his wife.

"I've been looking for heaven everywhere my whole life," Paul sighed, everyone bursting out in laughter.

"Well, this really eases my mind," Simone said as they all dressed. "I worried about you being able to handle a part like this because of your age, your experience, but you're clearly capable. Now you just need to work on it."

"Paul, keep working with her. Get some help and start working on consecutive partners. Find out what her limits are in regard to her enthusiasm level. How does that sound to you?" she asked Jenn.

"Totally crazy," Jenn replied, laughing, "but a lot of fun, too, I think. I won't disappoint your faith in me."

"We're just a week away from our first show," Simone said. "Kara's ready. I'd like to have one dry run before we open. There's no pressure on you, Jenn. Just the same, I'm really impressed with how hard you've worked and how much progress you've made."

Jenn felt a mixture of emotions as she rode her bicycle home, laughing after cumming a second time because of the way her seat rubbed against her hypersensitive clit, her whole body so alive and tingling with sexual energy looking for an outlet.

She had had to bite her tongue when Simone was telling Paul to work on her ability to deal with multiple partners, as the only thing on her mind at that moment had been wanting more. It was like a switch had been thrown and her whole body simply craved sexual input.

Jenn couldn't wait for dinner to finish so that she could to over to Paul's house. Letting herself in, she was surprised to see that he was sitting with a muscular black man watching television.

"This the one?" the black man asked when Jenn entered.

"Yes," Paul replied. "Jenn, this is Brady. We've worked together from time to time and I thought that maybe he could help us."

"Hi, Brady," Jenn said nervously, eyeing his bulging muscles.

"Hi, Jenn," Brady replied.

"Why don't you come sit with us?" Paul suggested, patting the sofa between them.

Jenn's heart was pounding when she squeezed between the two of them on the sofa.

"Paul tells me that you like to fuck," Brady said, an arm across her shoulders.

"Yeah," Jenn replied, swallowing with nervousness.

"You want to fuck me?" Brady asked.

"Uh, sure," Jenn replied, smiling wanly.

"You ever been with a black man before?" Brady asked.

"No," Jenn replied.

"Does that bother you?" Brady asked.

"No," Jenn replied. "I've wanted to try it."

"Do you think that it's going to be different for some reason?" Brady asked.

"No," Jenn replied. "My...grandmother told me that cock is cock and that a blind woman doesn't know what color it is and only cares how hard it can get and how much it can cum."

"Your grandmother told you that?" Brady asked, laughing.

"She sometimes says some pretty amazing things," Jenn said, blushing as she looked at Paul and saw the smile on his face.

"What's your favorite thing?" Brady asked.

"Sucking cock," Jenn replied.

"Why is that?" Brady asked, slowly pulling his zipper down.

"I like the taste of cum," Jenn replied, blushing and her eyes widening as he extracted his ebony rod from his pants.

"You want to suck this?" Brady asked, fisting his cock.

"Yeah!" Jenn breathed, leaning over and licking the head, her hand supplanting his around the shaft as she took him into her mouth.

At the same time, Paul repositioned Jenn onto her knees, pulling her gym shorts down and off, leaving her naked from the waist down as she sucked on Brady's big black cock.

"Oh, oh, yessss," Jenn moaned when she felt Paul's cock filling her pussy, then went back to sucking Brady's cock while Paul began fucking her.

"You're right, her mouth was made for a cock," Brady said as Jenn sucked on him. "She obviously loves it."

"Her pussy is magical, too," Paul said, his cock sluicing in and out of her sopping quim. "It's like hot, wet velvet and tastes like an elixir of the gods."

"Let me taste that," Brady said. "Turn around," he suggested, helping Jenn do just that, Paul's cock slipping from her pussy.

Jenn felt Brady's tongue in her pussy at the same moment that she wrapped her lips around Paul's cock, cumming immediately when she tasted herself on him as Brady's tongue slid between her delicate inner lips.

"That is some juicy pussy," Brady said, smacking his lips after snacking on Jenn's pussy for a few minutes.

"Wait until you feel it wrapped around your cock," Paul said, smiling down at Jenn, his cock filling her mouth.

"Godddd," Jenn groaned around her uncle's cock in her mouth when she felt Brady's cock pushing into her pussy, not as long as Paul's but fatter, spreading her pussy as he filled her.

"Want a reward?" Paul asked a few minutes later, his eyes twinkling as he smiled down at her.

"Yeah!" Jenn gasped, smiling as he slid his cock onto her tongue and back into her mouth, cum erupting from it as she locked her lips around him, moaning as she sucked him off, gulping his cum down while Brady continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, this is the best!" Jenn gasped after she had totally sucked her uncle off. "Two cocks!"

"She sure has the right attitude," Brady laughed, slamming his cock into her.

"I told you," Paul said, smiling down at his niece. "She was born for it. It runs in her family."

"Turn her around," Brady said. "I got another load for her."

Jenn's heart was beating harder than ever before as she quickly spun around, taking Brady's big, fat black cock into her mouth, moaning as she came as Paul's cock filled her pussy once again, Brady's cock exploding in her mouth, thick cum gushing onto her tongue and down her throat as she gulped, her cheeks hollowing as she siphoned his cock for his cum.

"Aaahhhhh," Jenn gargled around Brady's cum-spewing cock when she felt Paul pull his cock from her pussy and press it into her ass, this time with very little resistance.

Jenn's whole body was trembling as she tried to focus on sucking Brady off while her uncle continued to fuck her ass. Everything blurred and she found herself turning around again, this time Brady's fat cock pushing into her ass, filling her like nothing ever before, causing her to groan.

Paul returned from washing himself and sat in a chair, watching Brady fucking Jenn's ass, her face and chest on the sofa, her mouth open as she gasped for breath, her eyes locked on his.

"Man, that is some tight ass," Brady groaned, holding Jenn by the hips as he ground his cock into her, his big balls bunching up as he came, filling her ass with its second load of cum.

"Still having fun?" Paul asked when Brady finally pulled his cock from her ass and went to clean himself.

"Yes, oh, yes," Jenn sighed, her ass tingling as cum trickled down her inner thighs.

"You should go clean up," Paul suggested as she struggled to her feet.

"God, what a mess," Jenn giggled, looking down to see her inner thighs glistening with cum.

"You're a really nice fuck," Brady said when Jenn returned, sitting on the sofa and fisting his once-again rock-hard cock.

"I've never had a cock as fat as yours," Jenn replied. "It really felt like it was stretching me."

"You like that feeling?" Brady asked.

"Yeah, it feels good to be so full like that," Jenn replied.

"If you're pussy isn't too sore, why don't you fuck me, see if it feels as good the second time," Brady suggested.

"Really?!" Jenn asked, her eyes shining. "My pussy's not too sore. I feel like I could fuck all night."

"Well, why don't you start right here," Brady said as he looked down at his cock.

By the time Jenn staggered home, and she staggered, unable to sit on her bicycle seat after taking each of them in the ass several more times, along with her pussy now feeling raw and her jaw aching from sucking them off each time they'd cum. She was exhausted, but it had been the best night of her life.

"Not going for your morning run today?" Dorothy asked when Jenn showed up for breakfast still wearing her sleeping T-shirt.

"I think I overdid it yesterday," Jenn replied, trying not to blush when she saw her grandfather's eyes on her, staring at her breasts, her chocolate nipples clearly visible pressing against the material of her T-shirt. "I'm feeling a bit sore. I was thinking of taking a day off."

"That's a sensible decision," Dorothy said, her eyes twinkling. "Why don't we just go for a walk together? That will help work out some of the soreness."

Jenn felt herself relaxing as she walked with her grandmother, a gentle breeze wafting over the forest beneath the powder blue sky, only the sounds of birds twittering in the trees breaking the silence. Jenn smiled when she realized that it was from her grandmother that she got her ability to be comfortable with silence, not ever feeling the need to fill silence with noise to alleviate the silence.

"You know, any time you learn something new, a different sport, running, whatever, but physical things, you work muscles in ways that they're not accustomed to being used," Dorothy said after a time, turning to smile at Jenn. "You've just started running; perhaps you're pushing yourself too hard. I'm glad that you had the sense to take a day off to let your body recover. You'll find that if you take it slowly, your body will adapt and you won't feel sore, just good, high from the endorphin release in your brain."

1...56789...13