Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next we make sure that your pussy is nice and wet for fucking," Paul replied.

"Oh, Daddy, my pussy is very wet," Kara assured him.

"Show me," Paul commanded.

Looking out over the audience, Jenn saw that their eyes were glued to the stage as Kara stood up and dropped her tiny skirt to the floor, then sat on the sofa, the heels of her feet up on the edge wide apart, her pussy spread open to show the glistening pink interior, her inner lips surprisingly long and butterflied apart, her thick clit above.

Jenn shuddered against John when she saw her uncle's tongue slide into Kara's pussy to applause and shouting from the audience. Kara pinched and pulled on her hard nipples while Paul feasted noisily on her sopping pussy, the sounds easily carrying to the audience.

"Oh, Daddy, you do that so good," Kara gasped as Paul sat up and reached for her ankles, holding them high and far apart. "Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, such a big cock, Daddy," Kara gasped as Paul slid his cock into her and began to fuck her.

Jenn didn't object or resist when John pulled her in front of him, both of his hands reaching around her to cup her breasts. She could feel his hard cock pressing into the small of her back as he slid his hands down, then back up, but this time beneath her T-shirt, pushing it up and over her breasts, baring them as they watched Paul fucking Kara.

"Oh, Daddy, you fuck me so good," Kara said as Paul continued to pound her pussy.

"It's important to suck a cock before and after it fucks you," Paul said, sliding his rock-hard, glistening cock from Kara's pussy as he released her ankles, helping her to sit up.

"Oh, Daddy, it tastes so good now," Kara said as she wrapped her lips around the shaft of his cock and hollowed her cheeks, tasting him, tasting herself on him.

"Smile, now," Paul said, a hand beneath Kara's chin. "Show me how much you love it."

"Oh, god," Jenn gasped when she saw Kara extend her tongue beneath Paul's cock, a big smile on her face as it pulsed, cum shooting onto her extended tongue and into her mouth.

Not until her tongue was liberally coated with Paul's cum did Kara close her mouth on him and take him all the way into her mouth, gulping down his cum as she sucked him off with her mouth and throat.

"Oh, Daddy, that was a lot of cum," Kara gasped, licking her lips and stabbing the tip of her tongue into the slit of his cock in search of yet more cum. "Is it okay if I swallowed it?"

"Yes, and you should always swallow it," Paul admonished. "It's a sign of respect."

"Oh, I'm glad," Kara said, beaming, "because it tastes so good. Is there more?"

"Yes, there is," Paul replied, "but we're almost done with the lesson."

"Oh!" Kara said, her face falling. "I like these kinds of lessons."

"Get on your hands and knees for me," Paul said. "Let me see how your pussy looks, how it's handling this."

"My pussy just loves it," Kara said. "I've never had such a big cock before. It felt so good," she said as she knelt on the sofa, her ass and pussy pointing directly at the audience. "Oh, yes, yes, yes," she sighed as Paul glued his mouth to her pussy from behind, his tongue probing deep into her.

"Never be afraid to show how much you're enjoying being a Gift," Paul said, getting behind her and feeding his once-again hard cock into her pussy and stroking her.

"But I do enjoy it," Kara gasped. "Oh! Will it fit there?" she asked when Paul pulled his cock from her pussy and pressed the head up against her tiny, starred rosebud. "It's so big! I've never had anything in my ass before."

"If it fits into your pussy, it will fit into your ass," Paul replied, pressing, astonishing Jenn by how easily it slipped into Kara's ass, all of it.

"Lots of practice," John whispered in Jenn's ear as he continued to play with her naked breasts.

"So, do you think that you're ready to be a Gift?" Paul asked, slamming his cock in and out of Kara's ass.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, I'm ready," Kara replied, rotating her ass and pressing back against him.

"Maybe we'll test you," Paul said, gripping Kara by the hips, just the head of his cock sticking into her ass.

"Oh, Daddy, yes, please test me," Kara gasped when Paul pulled his cock from her ass, followed by a stream of cum that ran down and pooled on the stage.

Jenn was as shocked as anyone in the audience when the spotlight suddenly went black on Paul and Kara and appeared on Simone at the front of the stage.

"That was the opening act of The Gift, Ladies and Gentlemen," Simone said to scattered applause which grew, a few people on their feet. "If you'll give us five minutes to ready the set, we'd like ticket number 1835 to come forward."

Jenn watched curiously as a balding middle-aged man came to the stage, his ticket in hand. After checking his ticket number, Simone invited him up onto the stage, leading him back.

"This is Carl," Simone introduced as she came up to Jenn and John, smiling when she saw John pulling Jenn's T-shirt down, covering her breasts. "Our first Gift recipient. We will have three gift recipients for each performance," Simone explained. "The first gets gifted with eating Kara's pussy and getting their cock sucked. How does that sound to you, Carl? You ready to eat Kara's pussy then watch her suck your cock?"

"Uh, really?" Carl asked. "This isn't some sort of a joke?"

"I assure you that it's not a joke," Simone replied, smiling. "You can even cum in her mouth. She'd love nothing more than a mouthful of your cum."

"If you're serious, I'd definitely like that," Carl said nervously.

"That sounds perfect, Carl," Simone said. "Do you want to be naked on stage or just pull out your cock for her to suck?"

"I'd be too nervous to take my clothes off," Carl replied.

"Okay, not a problem," Simone said. "Let me talk to my actors and we'll get started."

Jenn watched everything with great curiosity as Simone talked with both Paul and Kara, filling them in. When she finished, Kara and Paul sat the sofa on the darkened set and Simone went to the front of the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Act 2 of The Gift," Simone said when the spotlight came on, illuminating her.

The spotlight faded on Simone and lit up Paul and Kara on the sofa, Kara sitting with her feet up on the edge of the sofa well apart, her spread pussy clearly visible, while Paul's cock dangled in front of him.

"Are you ready for your first test?" Paul asked.

"Oh, Daddy, really?!" Kara gushed. "I promise to make you proud."

"I'm sure you will," Paul said. "Just remember, you are a Gift, to be used in any fashion and with joy."

"I'm ready," Kara said.

"Carl, please join us," Paul called out and Carl hesitatingly entered the set, lifting a hand to shield his eyes from the glare of the spotlights. "I have a Gift for you, Carl. Would you like to sample it?"

"Wow, yeah," Carl replied, staring at a naked Kara.

"Please feel free to indulge yourself," Paul said with a smile.

Jenn realized that she was holding her breath as Carl dropped to his knees in front of Kara, nervously licking his lips as he stared at her spread pussy, then lifted his gaze to her big hard nipples, then up to her smiling face.

"Oh, are you really going to lick my pussy for me?" Kara asked in a little-girl voice. "You're so sweet."

"Incredible pussy," Carl said nervously, placing his shaking hands high up on her inner thighs.

"Mmm, I can't wait to feel your tongue deep inside of me," Kara said.

"Yeah, yeah," Carl panted, then dove into Kara's pussy, gluing his mouth to her as he began to feast.

"Oh, that's nice, so very nice," Kara said, one hand on Carl's head. "Yes, eat my pussy for me, just like that."

Looking out over the audience, Jenn saw that everyone was staring intently at the stage as Carl continued to eat Kara's pussy.

"Do you wish that was you?" John asked, suddenly appearing behind her, one hand wrapping around her body to cup her breasts, the other dropping down to push up beneath her skirt, his fingers finding her sopping pussy and slipping between her lips into her.

"Yes, god, yes," Jenn whispered in reply, sagging against his fingers in her pussy.

"Oh, you eat my pussy so nicely," Kara gushed. "You must let me repay you. Give me your cock to suck."

Carl almost stumbled as he got to his feet, undoing his trousers and letting them slide to the floor, leaving him in his boxer underwear.

"Mmm, a nice cock, too," Kara said after pulling his boxers down and wrapping a hand around his semi-hard cock.

Jenn was impressed with how Kara dealt with Carl's cock, jacking him while running her tongue around the head of his cock, making sure that he could see so that his visual stimulation would help her. It didn't take long before Carl's cock was jutting out in front of him, all 5" of hard gristle.

Jenn moaned when John brought his hand from beneath her skirt and stuck his fingers into her mouth, the taste of her own pussy suffusing her senses as she watched Kara sucking Carl's cock while she sucked on John's fingers.

"Oh, oh, oh," Carl gasped after just a minute or so, his legs visibly trembling as he came, Kara's nose pressed up against his belly as she gulped down his cum.

"Oh, that was so nice," Kara said when she finally lifted her face from Carl's cock, still jacking him with one hand.

"Th-thank you," Carl stammered, blushing. "That was great."

"Carl, Ladies and Gentlemen," Simone said, appearing on the front of the stage and also lit by a spotlight. "A big hand for Carl."

Blushing, Carl left the stage to the applause from the audience.

"Act 3 is for ticket number 1849," Simone announced, smiling when a younger man jumped up in the back of the room waving his ticket. "The second Gift is to be able to eat Kara's pussy, then fuck it."

"I want to cum in her pussy," he called out to laughter from the audience.

"I'm sure that she'll love that," Simone said to the laughter of the audience. "Please come forward and we'll get things ready," Simone said with a big smile.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Simone said from the front of the stage after explaining how things would progress to Eddie, then informed Paul and Kara, "welcome to Act 3 and our special guest, Eddie, who is being Gifted."

The spotlight faded on Simone and rose on Paul and Kara on the sofa, Kara once again sitting with her pussy spread wide for everyone to see, Paul's cock dangling in front of him.

"You did really good for your first test," Paul said.

"Oh, it was so much fun," Kara enthused. "I just love the feeling of a cock going off in my mouth and hot cum sliding down my throat.

"Why don't we try another test?" Paul suggested.

"Oh, yes, please, Daddy!" Kara begged. "I want you to be confident in me being one of your proper Gifts."

"Let's see how you do with this next friend of mine," Paul said. "He's got a fondness for fucking. Does that appeal to you?"

"Oh, Daddy, you know how much I love the feeling of your cock in my pussy," Kara replied.

"Eddie, please join us," Paul called out while Kara slid a finger up and down between her spread pussy lips.

"Oh, that looks like a nice cock," Kara breathed when Eddie entered the set naked to stand in front of her, his cock standing out in front of him.

"How would you like me to fuck you with this cock?" Eddie asked, fisting himself.

"Really!?" Kara replied, smiling up at him as she dipped her finger into herself, then brought it to her mouth to suck on. "Do you think that big cock of yours will fit in my tiny pussy?"

"I know a way to find out," Eddie replied, grinning down at her.

"You'll be careful, won't you?" Kara asked as she turned onto her hands and knees, her ass and pussy pointed at Eddie and the audience.

"Sure I will," Eddie replied, placing his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pressing forward, his cock easily sliding into her. "Damn!" he said as he began to fuck her.

"John!" Jenn gasped when he sank to his knees, hooking one of her legs over his shoulder and gluing his mouth to her sopping pussy. "What will Simone say?" she asked as her knees sagged when she felt his tongue slithering into her, slurping up her flowing juices.

Jenn was having a hard time concentrating on watching Eddie fucking Kara as John knelt in front of her eating her pussy.

"It is exciting, isn't it?" Simone said as she walked by, tousling John's hair and smiling at Jenn.

"What a pussy!" Eddie cried out, slamming his cock into Kara and gripping her hips tightly, his face screwed up as his balls spasmed.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, a big hand for Eddie," Simone said, appearing under a spotlight at the front of the stage after Eddie finished cumming and stepped back, his cock glistening under the stage lights. "We're going to take a 5-minute break and then present our final act," Simone announced. "Is there anybody out there that would like to come up and eat Kara's pussy, clean her up?"

There was a chorus of volunteers, but one balding, middle-aged man sitting close to the stage jumped forward, waving his hand.

"Oh, please, please, let me," he begged, almost jumping up and down.

"Her pussy is full of cum," Simone warned him.

"I don't care how many people have cum in her, I just want to eat her pussy," the man replied fervently.

"Be my guest, then," Simone said, smiling at the man eagerly jumped up on the stage and practically ran to the sofa where Kara was sitting with her heels up on the edge of the sofa wide apart, her cum-oozing pussy spread open.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, a big round of applause for this fine gentleman," Simone called out as the man glued his mouth to Kara's pussy and slurped and sucked, not stopping until Kara finally gently pushed him away.

"Thank you," Kara said, smiling at him. "You did a good job," she added sticking a couple of fingers up into herself, then sliding them into the man's mouth for him to suck on.

"A big hand, Ladies and Gentlemen," Simone said as an abashed-looking man with a pussy-smeared face left the stage. "Will the holder of ticket number 1828 please come forward?"

Jenn's legs were still trembling from cumming so much. She had been surprised that Simone hadn't seemed to mind in the least.

"Having fun?" Kara asked, a big smile on her face.

"Watching you, yes," Jenn replied with a smile. "You're amazing! Pure sex."

"That's me," Kara laughed.

"I've got ticket number 1828," they heard from the audience.

Jenn inhaled sharply when she saw that it was her grandfather waving a ticket.

"It's okay," Paul said, letting her hide her face in his chest.

"I can't believe it," Jenn said, looking up at him.

"Mom doesn't seem to mind, so why should we?" he asked, looking back over his shoulder.

Jenn peeked and could see her grandmother's beaming face as she watched her grandfather.

"Congratulations on winning a Gift?" Simone said to Henry after checking his ticket.

"Thank you," Henry said. "I can't believe that I won."

"We want this final Gift to be special," Simone explained.

"It sure will be for me," Henry replied with a chuckle.

"We'd like you to eat Kara's pussy for a bit, then fuck her," Simone explained. "Don't cum. Put on this condom, then fuck her in the ass. When you're ready to cum, let her suck you off," she said. "How does that sound to you?"

"I'm sure that I can manage," Henry replied, shaking his head. "Sort of like winning the lottery, you know?"

"When we call your name, just come out onto the stage and enjoy yourself."

"I'm sure that I will," Henry said. "Thank you."

Simone headed to the front of the stage after directing Henry just backstage, while Paul and Kara resumed their seats on the sofa, Kara making sure to expose her pussy as much as possible.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Act 4 of The Gift, our final act of the evening," Simone addressed the audience, the spotlight on her fading to black and the one on Paul and Kara rising.

"How am I doing so far, Daddy?" Kara asked as she drew lazy circles around her clit with a finger.

"I think that you're doing great," Paul replied. "I think just one more test should do it. Do you feel up to it?"

"Oh, Daddy, yes, please," Kara pleaded, slipping her finger into herself.

"This will be the big test, then," Paul said. "Just remember, when he's ready to cum, swallow every drop of it. Make him think that there's nothing you want more in this world than a mouthful of his cum, okay?"

"Sure, Daddy, that'll be easy," Kara replied, "because there is nothing in this world I like more than a mouthful of cum, especially yours, Daddy."

"Henry, please join us," Paul called out.

Jenn watched wide-eyed as her grandfather appeared on the stage, a big smile on his face.

"I have a Gift for you, Henry," Paul said, indicating Kara.

"That's mighty friendly of you," Henry replied.

"Please, indulge yourself," Paul said.

"Can you picture yourself playing the part?" John asked.

"Oh, gosh, I don't know," Jenn replied, her eyes wide as she watched her grandfather slip to his knees and lean forward to glue his mouth to Kara's pussy. "I think so. I sure want to."

"Oh, my god!" Jenn gasped when her grandfather sat up straight and extracted his cock from his jeans.

"He's got a big one, doesn't he?" John asked.

"Yeah, really big," Jenn replied, her heart beating in her chest as she watched her grandfather's cock disappear into Kara's pussy.

"You ever had a cock that big?" John asked, taking Jenn's hand and surprising her when he placed it on his own hard cock.

"No," Jenn replied, automatically jacking him while he pushed her T-shirt up to play with her breasts while she watched her grandfather fucking Kara.

"He's pretty good, it seems," John said after a few minutes when Henry didn't slow down, just continued to pump his 8" cock in and out of Kara's pussy.

Jenn couldn't believe it when her grandfather pulled his glistening cock from Kara's pussy and proceeded to put on a condom before easily burying it in her ass. Jenn lost track of how much time had passed before her grandfather finally announced that he was going to cum, pulling his cock from Kara's ass and pulling the condom off, helping Kara to sit up, laying his throbbing cock on her extended tongue just as it exploded, cum splashing against her upper lip and then onto her tongue and into her mouth.

"Oh, my god!" Jenn gasped when she saw Kara close her lips on her grandfather's spurting cock and lean forward, not stopping until her nose was pressing up against his stomach, his cock pulsing visibly in her throat as he continued to cum.

"She's definitely talented, isn't she?" John asked, gently pressing on Jenn's shoulder until she sank to her knees, John turning her head and pressing his cock up against her lips, which parted, his cock filling her mouth, then exploding, cum gushing onto her tongue as he came.

Jenn tried to keep an eye on Kara sucking her grandfather off as she did the same to John, gulping down his cum as shot after shot filled her mouth.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, a big hand for Henry," Simone said from the front of the stage.

"Thank you, little lady," Henry said to Kara when she and Paul stood to take bows. "You just made an old man happy."

"You just made me happy, too," Kara replied, smiling up at him.

1...7891011...13