Off Season Ch. 03

Story Info
Our loving couple falls into an erotic lifestyle new to both.
1.2k words
4.55
3.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking a young woman's asshole is not where Destiny would have pictured herself in the past looking forward, no matter how beautiful she and her body were. As she tongued the young moaning thing she could feel her own wetness slowly start to drip down her leg. Suddenly overcome with a burning desire to feel her lovely mouth on her sex again, she commanded her back onto her back and told her to pinch her own nipples as hard as she could.

Little Dez gleefully succumbed and pulled on her perfect tits as well, while arching her back and writhing her feminine frame lustfully. Destiny tore her own clothes off and planted her completely soaked pussy on her playthings face, and rocked her hips back and forth probably a little harder than she would have if she wasn't sure the girl loved being dominated so.

She bounced her ass and sloshing pussy on Dez's sweet face rhythmically, almost not even in control of her movements, while rubbing Dezzie's also drenched young sex with fervor. As she ran all four fingers quickly left to right and back while pushing down on her pelvis, she stopped occasionally to slap it with a wet THWAP.

Everytime she slapped her, the young girl would spread her legs further and raise her hips high off the ground, yearning for more stinging, for more punishment for being such a beautiful little slut.

"I'm gonna see to it that you are properly fucked several times a day until further notice, how does that make you feel Destiny?" the maternal Des said, while firmly gripping her clitoris and lips between thumb and forefinger, and lifting her sloppy puss of the little girls even sloppier face.

"Anything means anything, mistress" she squeeked, unsure if Des understood how lusty she was making her feel.

"You're gonna do as your told, and in return you will get to eat me and my cooking, understand? Are you a good, obedient little girl, Dez?"

"Only for you, m'am."

She needed a plan. She wanted to take her new friend to the limit if for no other reason then to find out where it may be. She felt as if she was in an ongoing out of body experience, as if she were watching a movie that she was also directing. Nothing mattered right now but the lust she felt for this young beautiful girl she had full control over, it was so exciting it had her on the edge of consciousness, light headed yet euphoric.

A rush of adrenaline overcame her as she gripped little Dezzie's soaked pink flower in her fist and ground her own pussy into the girls face. She released her grip and clamped down on it with her teeth, and the younger one and older one both exploded into each others mouths simultaneously, both women swallowing as much of each others essence as possible.

Something came over her in this moment and she changed, there would be no turning back now, she knew she was a dominant and had been gifted with a beautiful submissive.

After they both came she once again grabbed the girl by her hair and dragged her to the shower and told her to clean herself up, she was filthy. She kissed her with passion then released her hair and shoved her into the shower. She watched her for a few moments and noticed her cheeks were still flush, she seemed to be responding well to, and enjoying, being controlled. The way she had been speaking was basically begging for it.

This was new territory and just like eating her ass, Destiny would never have guessed this was something she would be oh so excited about. Her heart thumped with the possibilities. Basically, at this moment this girl was completely dependent on Destiny for everything, due to having locked herself out of her grandma's, and it added a raw control over her that was keeping Destiny on the edge of aroused even after coming just moments ago.

"Can I borrow some underwear?" Dez appeared, drying her abundant hair with a towel.

"No. But I can take you to buy some of your own. I want you to make up your face and get ready to go out".

"I don't have money".

"Oh sweetie you're just a pet now, pets don't need money."

They shared a knowing glance and grin, both equally titillated by the thought.

As they drove Destiny found it so charming that Dez could care less about her short dress not really covering her exposed lower half very well. She pulled into a lingerie shop she had always noticed on the ride from the airport and as they walked in, she was delighted to find an attractive smiling woman of about her own age working in the shop alone.

"Hello ladies, if I can help you with anything let me know, and if there's anything you don't see that you want let me know, I could possibly order it."

"Oh nice, are you the owner?" Destiny asked.

"Indeed I am!"

"Pleasure, I'm Destiny, this is Dezzie." Destiny stuck out her hand while Dez kept hers clasped behind her back, maintaining a sheepish gaze and decidedly pouty lips.

"Miranda, the pleasure is mine."

Miranda was tall, thin, and sexy in that librarian-with-a-secret way. No wedding ring, dressed casually except for a black silk choker with a tiny gold padlock on the throat clasp.

"Dezzie sweetheart why don't you go pick out a garter belt and try it on while I talk to the nice lady. Come and show us how it fits when you find one you like."

"Yes mistress."

'Oh wow she said it' Both older women thought to themselves.

"You know" Miranda cleared her throat, "We have a backroom there behind the curtain where I sell things that would likely be right up your alley." Then she whispered "She is stunning, by the way. You're a lucky woman, Destiny"

"I really am, and thank you."

"She's lucky as well." Miranda added, and stared while taking a deep breath, and swallowed hard enough that Destiny noticed.

"Awww that's sweet. I like to think so."

The tension was snapped when li'l Dez appeared.

"How about this one?" She held her dress up to her belly with one hand while doing her best to cover her crotch with her other, and slowly twirled for both ladies.

"That's beautiful, but put these on so we can see the whole package"

Miranda said as she handed her some matching thigh high stockings. She crossed the room to the door, and locked it, flipped the open sign to closed, and shut the venetian blinds.

"Dezzie darling, take your dress right off. Miranda, do you have anything we could blindfold her with? They say when you remove one sense, the others become heightened. Plus I don't wanna know if she starts crying, the poor thing"

Again came the feeling that she was barely in control of her words and actions, they were happening and she was observing.

"Of course, Destiny."

After she had her stockings and blindfold on, Destiny whispered to Miranda to enjoy herself, please, that she was worn out but wanted to watch Dezzie being used. Miranda asked if they should employ a safe word, and Destiny deemed that unnecessary, but told her to not leave any lasting marks. "Be careful but not too careful". Destiny soon learned this may have been a little naïve, however the scene that played out was not only thrilling and eye opening, but educational for an aspiring dom like herself.