Travellers Slut Diary: Older Woman

Story Info
Amy recounts her first lesbian experience when travelling.
6.1k words
4.67
27.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,435 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

My wife has joined me in with my Literotica account. This is a story of hers (albeit exaggerated a little), she has told me the story and I have helped write it.

This will be a few of the stories my wife had whilst travelling when she was younger.

Travellers Slut Diary: Older Woman

My name is Amy, recently I turned 19 and I have decided to start travelling. I ended up breaking up with my boyfriend of two years because he was ready to settle down and I wasn't ready for that. I wanted to explore and find myself before settling down.

I'm 5 foot 6, I have long, straight brunette hair. I am slim yet I have a curvy arse and big tits for a thin girl. I used to get annoyed by all the guys on nights out trying to touch my tits or talking about them. Although I was happy to flaunt my body, I still wanted men to respect me.

I have only ever had sex with my now ex-boyfriend and even that it was fairly vanilla, usually just missionary. Which at the time was fine by me.

I eventually handed my notice in at my job and bought my ticket for Australia where I planned to stay for two year

My parents threw me a going away party which was really fun, a lot of family members gave me money for my trip

Before I left, I got a text from my ex.

"Hi Amy, I hope you have fun travelling. If you ever want to come back message me."

I replied saying thank you, but I knew that I wouldn't be texting him again.

After that, I packed my bags and then I left.

The plane was a nightmare, nearly 24 hours on a plane sat in between a large man that took up some of my seat and a woman that weirdly enough turned around on her seat, got onto her knees and fell asleep with her face against the chair!

But after all that travelling, I was finally in Sydney! I was booked into a hotel and taking my heavy suitcase was no easy task.

When I got there though it was everything I hoped for! Straight away when I walked through the door I saw a group of guys and girls playing drinking games, sat in the sun. I found my dorm, I was sharing with 5 others, and then I made my way down to join in.

Everyone was really nice and I became friends with them very quickly. One girl named Charlotte was really nice and we became really close friends!

I also then managed to get a job as a traffic controller pretty much straight away, it was really well paid considering I was just standing holding a sign for most of the day. The only problem was that it was really boring and that they did alcohol tests nearly every day so I couldn't drink a lot! But I needed the money so I didn't mind.

For a few weeks I was finding my feet, getting used to sharing a dorm and working so many hours in the heat that I had no time to think of boys. Although there was one guy in the hostel, Tom, that I flirted with all the time. I found out later that people had bets on when we would get together!

Most days we would go to the beach where I would keep up my tan, having the boys staring at my body was actually a bit of a turn on.

In case you didn't know, women need to get themselves off just as much as men! However, in a shared dorm it was hard! So, most days I would have to do it whilst in the shower, the only bit of privacy I got. But I couldn't exactly watch porn or anything as I didn't want anyone to hear so I was having to use my memories of my ex but after a while it wasn't really doing it for me anymore.

One night, I was finishing work and headed back to the dorm and I wasn't working the next night so I planned on going out for a few drinks! Having only 1 day off a week, a night off was a big thing!

Except that I was the only one with the day off. So most of the night I spent watching a film in the living room area, I had ended up cuddling Tom and I was looking forward to where it was heading. Then, around 9pm he actually suggested that we go for a drink which I was very happy to say yes to!

I went to my room to get changed into something nicer. Just as I pulled down a skin tight, black dress I turned around and caught Tom at the door staring at me! He must've just seen me in my black thong and black bra!

Quickly diverting his eyes as if he wasn't looking at me, I laughed and grabbed his hand and we headed off.

There was a bar just down the road so we headed there.

It was nice, we had one non-alcoholic drink each and chatted a lot. He told me about his family and I told him about mine and about my ex. We had just ordered a second drink and then when it arrived at the table his phone went off. He was working for the rail so sometimes he got called in late and unfortunately this was one of those times.

"Amy, I'm so sorry I've got to go." He said.

I was disappointed but I understand.

"It's okay, we will carry this on another time." I said with a smile.

And then he finally leaned in and kissed me. Only the second man in my life to kiss me. I kissed him back but it was only quick and then he had to go. I told him that I will finish my drink and then head home as it wasn't far.

As soon as he was gone, I took a sip of my drink and when I put it down I realised there was an older woman now standing next to me.

She had long brown hair, dark brown eyes, she was thicker than me but not fat by any means. She was actually quiet pretty, I just smiled and said.

"Hi."

"Hello, sorry to intrude, I noticed that your boyfriend just left and I thought you could use some company while you finish your drink?" She said, her voice was soft and kind.

Smiling back I said to her.

"Yeah that's fine, I'm Amy." And then I shook her hand, she took a seat next to me and told me her name is Jenna.

"You're from England?" I guessed by her accent.

"Yes, my husband and I moved out here a long time ago." She told me and then I spotted the ring on her finger.

"Nice, I only got here a few weeks ago." I told her.

"Oh and how are you finding it?" She asked me.

"Loving it! Except for the long working hours!" I told her and she laughed a little.

"Did you come out with your boyfriend?" She asked me sipping onto her glass of wine.

"Oh he isn't my boyfriend." I told her.

"My apologies, I saw you kissing and assumed he was." She said.

"Oh no, we met a few weeks ago, but he seems nice." I told her with a smile.

I ended up ordering another drink and staying chatting with her, she was a really nice woman and paid for my drink.

She was dressed in a black skirt and a black blouse, she looked very smart for being at a bar.

Throughout our conversations she would sometimes put her hands on my arms and caress me a little. I don't know if it was the lack of sex or what, but I found myself getting turned on by her touching me. Then when she placed her hand onto my bare thigh I felt my pussy tingle a little.

"You are a beautiful young lady." She whispered whilst staring into my eyes.

I nervously laughed, not sure if this woman is flirting with me or just complimentary, I awkwardly replied.

"Thank you, you're pretty too."

Her hand remained on my thigh, she gave it a slight squeeze which sent a few shivers through my body.

"That dress fits you perfectly." She whispered.

I am sure she if flirting with me!

"Thank you." I nervously replied.

We carried on talking and her hand remained on my thigh, if anything I felt it slightly go up my leg further and further.

"So did you have many boyfriends back home?" She asked, her voice sounding seductive with every word.

"N-no, just one but we broke up." I whispered as her hand slipped a little further and now her fingertips were actually under my dress.

Oh my god! This is crazy! What should I do?

I couldn't seem to make myself move away or take her hand away, instead I sat frozen and allowed this older woman to keep her hand on me.

"That's a shame, I am sure he is missing a sexy little thing like you." She whispered.

And then she leant in close to me, her lips lightly grazing my ear and her warm breath on my neck as she whispered.

"If I were him, I would never let you out of my bed."

Oooooohhhhh!

My body was tingling from her warm breath and I could feel the wetness in between my legs.

She moved her head back but her hand went ever so slightly further up my dress, I don't know what was happening to me but I was feeling hornier than ever.

When she moved back, it was as if she was staring into my eyes when she asked me.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"N-no ma'am." I replied, now fully knowing what her intentions were.

"Do you want to?" She said smiling at me, her lips looking soft and plump as I couldn't stop staring at them.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered back, honestly never having thought about it before.

In a quick but very smooth motion she leaned into me again, her hand going further up my thigh until I felt her fingertips on the edge of my thong as she leaned into my ear and again whispered.

"I would love to see your pretty face between my legs."

"Ooohh." I let out an accidental moan at her seductive words and feeling her soft lips pressing against my ear.

"You're coming with me." She said and suddenly she stood up from the seat and grabbed my hand.

My mind wasn't working, without knowing what I was doing, I stood up and allowed her to guide me out of the bar whilst holding my hand.

When we left the bar, she kept holding onto me as we walked down the street, I stuttered out.

"My... My hostel is that way." And looked in the opposite direction.

"Oh you are not going back to your hotel little girl, you're coming back to mine." She said firmly, as though I wasn't even being given a choice. Even if I had a choice I don't think I would've said no, I was so horny now by this woman and knowing what she had in mind for me.

"W-what about your husband?" I asked as we walked down the street, the warm wind slightly blowing in my face.

"He doesn't mind me bringing girls like you home." She said as we kept walking.

I was walking, hand in hand with this older, sexy woman and not really sure how I ended up in this position. Before I knew it she was opening the door to a fancy looking apartment block.

Without saying anything she pressed the button for the elevator, when it finally came we quickly walked in.

As soon as the door was closed, Jenna pressed me against the wall and planted her lips onto mine.

I absolutely melted into the kiss, I couldn't believe I had another woman kissing me, but I loved it! Her lips were so soft and tender that I quickly started kissing her back.

I felt her mouth open and I accepted her tongue into my mouth. It was very different from kissing a man, she was soft and loving as our tongues ran against each other. I found myself moaning quietly into her mouth as her hands started to explore my body. I felt her reaching up and grabbing onto my left breast.

As the elevator was going up, Jenna's hand started to go down. I felt her fingers grazing my thigh and instinctively I opened my legs slightly and allowed her hands to go up my leg.

"Mmmmm." I moaned into her delicate mouth when I felt her fingers pressing onto my thong at my very wet pussy.

Effortlessly, Jenna moved my thong to one side and slide a finger deep inside of my soaked pussy.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned again as she slowly pumped the one finger in and out of me, not believing how horny I am by this amazing woman. I spread my legs wider, allowing her to finger me more as I reached my arms up and pressed them against the wall, feeling like I could cum right here and now.

But then, as quickly as it went in, her finger left my pussy and I watched in amazement as she brought the finger to her mouth and started slowly sucking on it, watching her tongue swirl around the finger that was just inside of me.

"Mmmm, delicious." She said.

This is crazy, I just let this woman finger me!

Then the elevator door opened and once again, Jenna grabbed my hand and lead me to her apartment.

When I stepped in I was in awe, it was huge and very expensive and very nicely decorated. Jenna and her husband clearly had a lot of money.

When we headed into the living room of the apartment, Jenna walked over to the bar they had and asked me.

"Drink?"

"I'm okay." I nervously replied, still in disbelief that I was here. I eventually stuttered out.

"I-I think I should head back." Although my feet remained glued to the floor.

"Oh you're not going anywhere," Jenna said slowly walking to me, when she got close I felt her hands on my shoulders and she whispered, "You are staying with me, all night."

Unable to move, my mind arguing with itself in my head, one side telling me to run and one side screaming at me to stay.

Jenna then pulled down the thin straps from my shoulders that were holding up my dress and I remained still as she slowly pulled the dress down the ground.

Here I stood, in just my thong and bra in front of a woman I only met an hour or two ago, and unbelievably horny.

"Nice, very nice." She said running her hands over my toned body.

"Do you want to stay here with me?" She asked.

I couldn't find any words, it was as though my brain was working, clouded by my horniness.

"Let me rephrase that." She said and then I felt her finger move my thong and slide knuckle deep inside of me again.

"Oooooohhh." I moaned out loud from her fingering me. Looking into my eyes before leaning in and whispering into my ear, Jenna said.

"Do you want to stay and be my dirty little lesbian slut all night long?"

My head was a mess, I wasn't a lesbian, or a slut, but I couldn't lie about how turned on I am. Fuck it, I came travelling to find myself and explore, maybe this is one of those times to explore. And no one would find out anyway.

"Y-yes." I stuttered out as her finger remained fixed inside my wet pussy.

"Yes, what?" She asked with a smile and then asked again, "Yes, you want to stay here and be my little slut?"

Suddenly a second finger was pushed inside of me, I spread my legs slightly and suddenly I felt something I had only ever heard of. Jenna found my G-spot causing my legs to shake and nearly fall down.

"Yeeeesssss." I moaned back as this beautiful woman held onto my body.

"Good girl." Jenna purred and then she removed her fingers from me, making me sigh, missing her hitting my G-spot that I didn't believe existed until now.

"That is just a warm up, take off your underwear." She ordered.

"Yes ma'am." I nervously replied, reaching back and unhooking my bra and allowing it to fall to the ground, releasing my big and perky breasts.

"If you are going to call me anything, it's Mistress." Jenna said in a firm tone which just sent a wave of pleasure through my body hearing.

"Y-yes Mistress." I repeated, hooking my fingers into my thong and slowly pulling them to the ground and stepping out of them.

Here I stood, completely naked in front of this sexy, older woman and knowing I was about to have my first ever lesbian experience.

Jenna moved to me and kissed me again, I allowed her to hold me firmly as her hands grabbed my body and kissing me hard. I was lost in lust as our tongues ran against each other.

When she broke the kiss, I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me.

"Good girl." She said and then walked over to the bright white sofa, sitting down she turned to me and said. "On your knees."

"W-what?" I asked, confused from the instruction.

"Get on your knees, now." She repeated.

I have come this far, I might as well go with it.

Slowly I got onto my knees as told, Jenna smiled and said.

"Now, crawl to me."

I have never done anything like this before, never even thought about it. But I felt like I would do anything she tells me to. So I started to slowly crawled towards her, looking at her beautiful smile as I did so, feeling my tits swaying as I crawled.

When I finally reached her, I watched as she slowly spread her legs, this is when I learnt that she didn't have any underwear on and I was face to face with the first every real life pussy I've seen. I could see that she was already wet.

"Look at me." She ordered.

I raised my head, only just being able to pull my gaze away from her pussy. Looking up at her she asked me.

"Do you want to lick my cunt?"

I replied, happy with my decision.

"Y-yes Mistress."

"Say it." She ordered.

"Yes I want to lick your pussy." I told her.

"No, it's a cunt. You want to lick my cunt." She corrected me.

"Yes Mistress, I want to lick your cunt." I said staring at her.

"Because you're my lesbian slut?" She asked.

I still couldn't believe she was calling me a slut, but right now I was a slut, her slut and I was happy to obey.

"Yes Mistress, because I am your lesbian slut." I told her.

"Good girl," She moaned, "Go ahead."

That was all in needed to hear, I placed my hands onto her soft thighs and stared at her wet pussy.

I slowly lent my head forward, sticking my wet tongue out I finally met her clit. I never knew what a woman's pussy would taste like, but she was delicious. As soon as her taste hit my senses it was like something was woken from inside of me.

I started to run my tongue all around her pussy, going up and down her lips and diving into her hole until reaching back to her clit. Not believing that I haven't thought of this before!

"Mmm good girl, you're a natural." She complimented.

"Mmmmm." I moaned back not being able to take myself away from her pussy.

I kept exploring her pussy with my tongue, flicking across her throbbing clit and making her moan louder and louder for me.

"Fuckkk, you are good at that." Jenna moaned when I felt her hands on my head pushing me deeper into her pussy.

"Finger me you little slut!" She ordered.

I didn't need telling twice, I brought a hand from her thigh and with ease I slid two fingers deep inside of her pussy, watching as her pussy wrapped around them.

I kept pumping two of my fingers in and out of her as I dove my tongue back onto her clit, licking and fingering her at the same time as she got louder and louder.

"That's it you fucking slut! Do you want my cum?" She moaned out.

"Yes Mistress!!" I eagerly replied, desperate to make her cum.

I kept licking her clit and fingering her until her body was shaking and starting to tense around me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! Don't you fucking stop!!" She shouted grabbing my head and pulling me deeper.

There was no fucking way I was stopping!

I licked her faster and faster until I felt her cum from my tongue, cumming all over my face as I kept licking her cunt and fingering her harder and harder.

"Get up here now!" She ordered whilst panting.

In a second I straddled on top of her, my legs either side of hers as I dove my mouth onto hers, kissing her passionately and both of us tasting her cum.

"Mmmm." I kept moaning into her mouth as she was grabbing and spanking my arse.

"Lie down and spread your legs!" She ordered me.

I was ecstatic to get some more pleasure of my own, lying down on her big sofa, I spread my smooth legs and watched as she undressed in front of me. Her tits were big and her body was very toned. I was so fucking horny for her right now! When she smiled at me and got between my legs I could've jumped with excitement.

I watched as her head went between my thighs and I almost screamed when I felt her wet tongue massaging my clit.

"Fuuuuuckkk!" I moaned, my ex never licked me out and I hated him right now for making me miss this!

"You like that slut?" Jenna asked between licks.

"Yes Mistress! It's so fucking good!" I moaned.

She carried on attacking my clit with her tongue, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. I was grabbing my own tits and moaning like a bitch in heat as she worked my clit like a pro.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,435 Followers
12