Mesmerizing!

Story Info
Two sisters find their brother mesmerizing.
3.6k words
4.29
33.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ManoLenta
ManoLenta
140 Followers

I would like to claim it began in innocence, but I think I knew all along I was playing with fire.

I had learned the art of hypnosis from a colleague. Turns out, I was really good at it, and I didn't charge a dime. Word-of-mouth supplied me with clients, and I kept getting better at the techniques of deeply relaxing people and opening their minds to receive my hypnotic suggestions.

A year into my new hobby, my sister, Carmen, a songwriter with an upcoming gig, asked if hypnosis could get rid of her stage fright. Freyda, her twin sister, said, "Exactly. Stage fright. Me too!"

Freyda was a music-video dancer, not a singer, but I wasn't surprised that they both wanted the same thing. They are uncannily close - it's spooky - even though they are fraternal, not identical, twins. In fact, people seem to have a hard time believing they are twins because Carmen is 4-foot-11, with black hair and dark chocolate eyes, resembling our Brazilian mom; while Freyda is 5-foot-9 — just an inch shorter than me — with blond hair and blue eyes, like our Danish dad. Just shows that fraternal twins share no more genes than siblings born apart.

Freyda was 33 and Carmen was three minutes her junior; I was 31. Since they were completely comfortable in each other's company and they both wanted the same treatment, I decided to put them both under at the same time.

I began in a soothing voice, "Counting down from ten to zero, you're feeling more and more deeply relaxed." I was amazed at how responsive they were; I didn't need to go on to a second or third technique to settle them even deeper. When I got to "zero," they were both visibly in trance: breathing slowly; facial muscles slack, with eyes lightly fluttering; relaxed hands dangling from the ends of the chair arms.

I suggested to them both that the nervous system arousal they were calling "stage fright" was actually a totally positive and pleasurable sensation - it was happy excitement.

"Your whole body eagerly accepts and does not try to resist the happy excitement that percolates through your nerves. Every time you find yourself on stage or at a video shoot, you'll look forward to feeling the strong energy of happy excitement, which alerts you that you're about to give your best performance."

I'd done my job, and their subtle smiles told me they had accepted my suggestions.

Then I had the devilish thought to leave my sisters with a post-hypnotic suggestion. Just a little joke to play, to show off my skills. "In a moment, I'll count up from zero to ten, and you'll surface from the restful depth you're now enjoying, feeling refreshed and at ease. You'll go about your lives in every ordinary way, until you hear me - and no one else but me - say 'Mr. McGoo.' Then you'll suddenly become terribly near-sighted, until I say, 'Mr. McGoo' a second time."

My sisters and I hadn't lived at home since our college days, but once a month we tried to make it to our parent's apartment for a family dinner. Three weeks after the hypnosis session, sitting at the dining table, my sisters were gushing about how their stage fright had vanished. That's when I said, "Mr. McGoo."

Immediately Carmen blinked and said, "Hell, I forgot my eyeglasses." Mom and Dad both said at the same time, "You're wearing them!" Freyda said, "Everything just went blurry for me, too, and I've only had one beer."

I said, "Mr. McGoo," again, and they both recovered instantly. Everyone at the table shot me a look and Freyda said, "You fucker!" and punched my arm. Then she and her sister marveled at their susceptibility to the hypnotic suggestion I'd implanted weeks earlier.

I studied my beautiful sisters chatting away. Carmen is a petite little hourglass, voluptuous, with a perfect bubble ass. Freyda is elongated and sinewy, with a chiseled, androgynous face. They happen to incarnate the two female body types that attract me the most.

My sisters and I had attended the same state university -- "Roll Tide!" -- and for a couple years, we lived in the same big apartment. A dozen times during those college years, Carmen had sex with her boyfriend in the bedroom next to mine and I was forced to hear every detail: the squeaking bed springs, the moans and soft thuds, the cries of her orgasms. Another time I came home from soccer practice and walked in on Freyda making out on the living room sofa with her girlfriend-of-the-week; she never even acknowledged my existence, but continued snogging right in front of me, her hand down the front of the girl's jeans. I escaped to my room and, yep, Carmen was loudly banging her boyfriend in the next room.

I would jack off, imagining myself having sex with faceless girls whose bodies were curvy or muscular. But those vague images would soon resolve into lifelike pictures of my sisters. I tried hard to resist the incestuous visions. I even gave up wanking because I didn't want to be hung up on my own sisters. My plan was to "fast" for six months - to reset my imagination - but after six weeks, I had a wet dream about Carmen, fell back asleep and had a wet dream about Freyda. My jockey shorts were a gooey mess. I just gave up.

I thought I had gotten over that slow-burning desire from when I was 19 and 20, but sitting there at the family dinner table, I realized that I still felt the forbidden lust.

Suddenly I knew what I was going to do, and my cock stirred at the taboo thought. I quickly assured myself that I would only take it so far, and I believed my own lie.

That was a Saturday evening. I recommended a "booster shot" to keep them immune from stage fright, and they agreed to be hypnotized again. The next day they came to my place and I put them both under; within minutes they displayed the signs of being in a deeply receptive state.

My emotions warred in me as I gazed at them, side by side on my living room sofa, their pretty faces slack, eyes softly shut, arms limp. So vulnerable. I was about to cross an invisible line, a trip-wire. I hesitated, but my desire drove me past my inhibition.

I began, "Pretend that your sexual arousal is measurable on a scale from 1 to 10." Their eyes stirred under their eyelids. "Now remember a time when you felt super turned-on, the most intensely lustful you've ever felt. Remember the bodily sensations - how your heart was thumping and you were panting, your nipples were hard, you could smell your dripping pussy." They both shifted on the sofa. "Remember how you felt so good, you didn't want the sex to ever end. Let your whole body recall those feelings, until the memory becomes as vivid as life." Carmen put her hand to her heart and Freyda sighed. "That experience — the most sexually excited you've ever been — that was only an 8 on your arousal scale." They both gave a little gasp, and I paused to let that idea sink in. "Nod when your body and mind have calibrated the scale." They both nodded. "In a moment, I'll bring you back up from your state of deep relaxation. Then, after today's session, when I — and on one else but I — say, 'Off the chain,' your sex drive will leap to a 10. You'll remain awake and alert, yet in a perfect state of suggestibility. You will obey my commands as easily as if I were your own brain telling your arm to move. You'll stay at that fever pitch of desire until I say, 'Baseline.'"

Despite their outward look of deep relaxation, Freyda's cheeks had flushed pink, and the crotch of Carmen's white yoga pants now had a wet spot.

"When I return you to normal wakefulness today, you'll simply recall that we reinforced your immunity to stage fright." I guided them back up to baseline.

Freyda opened her blue eyes. "Thanks, bro." Her voice came out husky, and she cleared her throat. "Same here, thanks," Carmen said, then she glanced down at the crotch of her yoga pants and quickly crossed her legs.

I had planted the seed. "Let's do one final session," I said. "Next Sunday morning."

They agreed. I ordered pizza delivery for lunch. We ate and then they left.

Alone in my apartment. Just me and my incestuous libido. I had violated a taboo, and some part of me felt shame. If I stopped now, I would still be mostly innocent.

Was I really going to pull the trigger on the post-hypnotic suggestion?

The week dragged on. I went to the magazine office each day, but I didn't get much editing done. I couldn't escape the crazy horniness that possessed me when I imagined my hot sisters at level 10, obedient to whatever I wanted. An image kept recurring like a song stuck in my head: Carmen's thighs in white yoga tights with the wet spot at the crotch.

I tried auto-suggestion. "I'm relaxed, at ease. I feel content and satisfied." But my balls were full of cum, and I wasn't listening. Yet even wanking didn't relieve my pent-up sexual tension. I was so fixated on my sisters, it felt as if they were controlling my own hands to deliver me to orgasm.

Saturday night, I couldn't sleep. My guilt and my lust battled like the cliche of the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other.

Sunday morning, just minutes before Carmen and Freyda arrived at my apartment, I couldn't calm my racing pulse. That's when I accepted that my "choice" had already happened. The angel on my shoulder had a wet spot between her thighs.

Freyda arrived first, looking like sex on a stick, in black jeans and a black halter top that showed off her abs and the tasseled jewelry that dangled from her navel piercing. We hugged.

"Too much coffee?" she said. "Your hands are trembling."

"I'm... no, I'm fine."

We sat in the living room and Carmen arrived three minutes later - exactly as at their birth - looking adorable in a yellow sundress. "Another session with Svengali," she said, and joined her sister on the couch.

I didn't wait another minute. I was sweating, and I needed to make my move before I chickened out or had a heart attack. I'm going to do it. I'm really going to do it.

I said, "Off the chain!"

Their bodies jolted.

I had already planned where I was going to take this. Back in college, they would nonchalantly stroll from their bedrooms to the bathroom half-nude. I suspect they knew their exhibitionism drove me crazy. Now I wanted them to display their enticing bodies to me again, on my terms.

"Parade in front of me," I said, "like models on a runway. Act as slutty as you feel right now." They lewdly strutted back and forth in my living room, exaggerating their swinging hips. Carmen flipped her long black hair at each turn of the circuit, and Freyda reached behind to slap her sister's perky ass each time they passed.

I got naked and lubed up my hard cock and stroked it as I enjoyed their sexy showboating. It was exactly what I had longed for as a 20-year-old, the freedom to be as aroused as my hot sisters made me feel, without having to hide my desire. My stiff cock was out in the open! See girls, this is what you do to me.

Time for the main attraction. I turned on my playlist, Afro-Cuban jazz and reggae. "Now do a sexy striptease for me. Dance with all the desire you feel."

Carmen began a slow and sensual grind to the beat. It thrilled me. She teasingly slid off one shoulder strap of her sundress, then the other, to reveal a white floral lace bra cupping her ample bosom. She gracefully stepped out of her dress, wearing matching white floral lace panties. Dark pubic hair peeked out at the inner thighs.

"Carmen, you're so damn hot!"

Freyda was dancing an athletic salsa around the room, wearing only a scarlet thong. She slid the fabric between her shaved pussy lips and tugged upward, letting out a moan from the pleasure.

"Freyda, when we were in college and you used to stroll around the apartment in a thong, it drove me mad. And you knew that!"

Carmen, petite and voluptuous, flung off her bra, shimmied out of her panties, and was dancing nude. Her skin was like smooth dark caramel; a jet-black delta of wooly hair adorned her pussy. Freckles were sprinkled just above the chocolate rings surrounding her nipples, erect like erasers. I never knew she had freckles!

Freyda, pale and tall and muscular, stepped out of her thong and joined Carmen, dirty dancing behind her, reaching around to fondle her sister's lovely breasts.

Since my 20s, I had daydreamed of this live sex show, and I was drunk with desire as I gaped at their contrasting beauty. My incestuous fantasies had been limited to my mental images. Now my two naked sisters were dripping wet, and when the scent of their pussies filled my nose, my arousal struck me like a mallet banging a gong.

I had planned only to get them to strip off their clothes and display themselves fully nude; that was supposed to end it. But my lust had its own momentum.

"Look at your sister, Freyda. Isn't she irresistible? Kiss her. Show her all the passion you feel."

Freyda grabbed Carmen with such strength she swept her off her feet. Carmen returned her sister's ravenous kisses with equal hunger.

"Move onto the bed." My voice was shaky.

"Do..." My voice cracked. I swallowed. "Do whatever you please with each other."

They didn't need instructions. They fell into bed and Freyda fondled and sucked on Carmen's round breasts. Then Carmen went down on her sister, pushing Freyda's bent knees up to meet her chest in a pose that allowed Carmen all the good-smelling pussy she could eat. Her mouth made slurping sounds and in less than a minute, Freyda began coming noisily. And coming. And coming. She was panting and babbling, "Oh oh you perfect little slut! Eat me, eat me, eat me so good! Keep making me come!"

I almost lost it and had to pause from stroking myself.

"Carmen, get down on your knees and forearms." I said. "I want to see that bubble ass jutting in the air." She assumed the head-down-ass-up position, her wet pussy lips hot pink like a conch shell, framed by glistening black pubic hair. It was Freyda's turn to eat. She buried her face in her sister's pussy from behind, grinding the bridge of her nose into Carmen's womanhood and twiddling her clit. I stood at the side of the bed watching and stroking. God that's so sexy! That was going to be enough. I would not take things any further.

Then Freyda began spanking Carmen's ass fast and hard, while continuing to lick, lick, lick, lick. Carmen was crying "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" and then she bawled like a little calf as she climaxed for what seemed like minutes.

That turned me on so much, I couldn't put on the brakes. Suddenly my orgasm ambushed me and I exploded in creamy spurts that landed on the oak floor.

For a moment, with the release from having climaxed, my guiltiness returned and overpowered my lust. I took things too far. Too far! But it didn't take long for lust to reassert its potency. The devil on my left shoulder grabbed the angel on my right shoulder and bent her over. I was hard again, ready. I needed my sisters on my cock; nothing less than that.

"Girls, come here to me and kneel." They hurried off the bed with greedy eyes focused on my thick tool, and they knelt, mouths open. "No, face each other," I said. "I want you to kiss your sister, press your lips together. My cock will push your lips apart each time I slide forward." They got the idea and kissed passionately. With each forward thrust their soft lips enwrapped my hard cock from both sides, and each time I pulled back, their mouths would meet again in a steamy kiss. I did my best to endure the intense pleasure of my sisters' mouths on my cock, because I wanted the exquisiteness to go on and on. But after several minutes, I couldn't hold back.

"Open your mouths! Wide!" The first jet of cum missed and laid a creamy streak across their noses. I aimed and the next milky ribbons coated their tongues.

My sisters swallowed, relishing the flavor, then Carmen grabbed my cock and shoved it into her mouth and milked me dry.

That still was not enough. My arousal had not slacked. I couldn't stop. I needed more.

"I'm going to lie on my back on the bed. Freyda, you're going to straddle my cock and ride it, facing Carmen, while she sits her bubble ass on top of my face."

My sisters embraced and kissed while Freyda rode me like a cowgirl. Her slimy wet pussy wonderfully sheathed my cock as I snuggled my face as deep as it would go in Carmen's world of flavor. Freyda climaxed noisily and Carmen climaxed in whimpers. Then I told my sisters to switch places. Freyda tasted different than Carmen, but both tasted darkly ambrosial.

"Get up, girls. I want both of you on all fours, legs spread, with your asses hanging off the side of the bed. I'm going to take turns - back and forth - fucking your sweet cunts."

I stood behind the shapely bare asses of my two sisters. It was beyond my wildest fantasies. Their bodies were peaking on their sexual-arousal scales, and lubricant was still drooling onto their inner thighs. The whole room reeked of sex.

I plunged my cock inside curvy Carmen and with just a few hard thrusts she came and bucked like a pony, her pussy clenching my stiff rod. I pulled out, and she begged, "No! Come back! I need your cock in me!"

I shoved my tool as deep as it would go inside muscular Freyda. She came on the first thrust and screamed and sprayed all over my belly.

Back to Carmen. "Now I'm going to pump you harder, sis."

"Oh yes, please!" she cried. "Hammer me! Knock my bottom out!"

I slammed into her again and again and her round ass quaked with each impact. She squealed and laughed as her orgasm hit and I kept on pounding and she kept on coming and laughing, then her laughter became sobbing, and she blubbered, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Back to Freyda. "I'm going to fuck you even harder than I fucked your sister." I began ramming her firm ass in a relentless rhythm. She wailed, "Break me in half!" just as her climax grabbed her in its power and shook her from head to toe.

I kept up the back-and-forth fucking. More than once my sisters climaxed on a single hard thrust of my cock, buried to the hilt and grinding their swollen lips.

Then Freyda said, "Little brother, take me up the ass!"

I felt almost dizzy, in a swoon of desire, as I lubed up. We had arrived at the ultimate taboo.

I fucked my sister's tight brown hole and my swinging balls slapped her labia. I drove her to a violent orgasm, and she collapsed prone onto the mattress, thrashing. I followed her down and kept pumping her like a ramrod, adding my loud grunts to her theatrics. Bliss roiled in my drawn-up balls and my cum erupted. I howled with pleasure so intense it bordered on pain. My cock jerked, spurting and spurting my seed into my sister's gut.

I was still breathing hard when I heard a woman's distant voice counting backward from ten to one. "Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven -" I was rising, rising, through a haze, surfacing into more and more light. " - Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. You are fully awake."

I blinked. I was seated, looking up at Carole, from my workplace. She's the one who had trained me in all the basics of hypnosis. I had woken up sitting on the couch in the living room of her apartment.

I glanced around. "Carole? What...?"

"I put you under," she said, "and got you to tell me why you resist all my overtures to be your girlfriend. You told me you aren't attracted to my 'scrawny' body. You said you were drawn to either voluptuous or muscular women - and then you told me about your sisters. So I gave you the command to vividly imagine having your way with them until you were satisfied."

That's when I noticed the gloopy wet mess in my underwear. I felt embarrassed and exposed. How much of my incestuous hallucination had I shared?

"No worries," she said. "Your pervy secret is safe with me." She pulled her T-shirt up over her head, baring her thin torso and flat chest; her ribs showed.

ManoLenta
ManoLenta
140 Followers
12