Off the Grid

Story Info
Mountaineer meets Ebony Pussyboy.
2.6k words
4.41
22.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
271 Followers

There sat a cabin. Small. Sturdy. Well-built. A short hike off the Appalachian Trail. Just two-and-a-half miles from the nearest town. The owner was a man in his mid-fifties with gray-green eyes, a dusting of frosty hair on his head, and a full, untamed white beard that covered much of face and came down to his upper chest. The man had two dogs - both mutts. One named Fancy. The other called Xerxes.

Today, he'd gone into town with Xerxes. He wore a pair of ratty jeans, a long sleeve green T-shirt, and a pair of timeworn hiking boots. The gentleman carried a long walking stick not because he needed it, but because it made sense to ward unwanted pests - animals and humans alike. In his other hand was a two-gallon container of diesel fuel. An over-sized backpack was strapped over his shoulders.

The sinewy, lean fellow that had classic features and square jawline behind that tangled mess of facial hair, had purchased a few rations from the general store. He preferred walking whenever possible, but always grabbed some gasoline to keep his 55-gallon steel drum filled to the brim just in case he needed to drive his black 1991 Ford F-150 extended cab pickup any great distance.

A hiker approached from the opposite direction. The person appeared to be African-American. Not that the man cared very much, It was simply an observation. One did not often see Black people hiking this part of the Appalachian trail in southwest Virginia. The individual looked legit. Large backpack with water bottle hanging. Boots. Cargo shorts over some type of long underwear. Hat. "Ease up, boy," the man instructed his canine companion.

Xerxes heeled.

As the hiker got closer, the loner said, "Don't worry. I'll put on his leash."

"It's fine," the younger guy with reddish-brown skin smiled gently. "May I pet him?"

"Sure," the guy nodded towards the dog.

The stranger knelt down for an embrace and proclaimed, "Who's a good boy?"

Xerxes liked the attention. It wasn't often he saw the face of another besides his owner. And, today was a rare treat. He'd been to town and was fussed over and it was happening all over again.

The hiker stood and asked, "What his name?"

"Xerxes."

"Like the Persian king of kings."

"Yeah," he smirked and cleared his throat. "Who are you really?"

"My name's Shahnaz Tribble. Shahnaz is Persian. It means pride of the king."

The man paused for a beat and ran the name through his mental database.

"That okay," asked Shahnaz.

"Yeah! That's fine. I'm...uh...Dave," he extended a hand calloused by chopping wood and working his land.

"Nice to meet you. You can call me Shah!"

"Okay, Shah!"

The newly met dog lover took a swig from his water bottle.

"It's almost empty. You want some more," inquired Dave.

"That'd be great. I know there's a general store up about two miles, but I drink like a fish."

Dave chuckled. "Just water or spirituous libations as well."

"I'm a lightweight with alcohol," giggled the clearly effeminate guy.

"My cabin is just a mile or so back through here. If you wanna come?"

Shah blew out his cheeks briefly signaling suspicion.

"This isn't some kind of 'Deliverance' set up," laughed Dave. "I promise."

"If it were, would you tell me before?"

"Good point, but something tells me you know how to protect yourself."

"Why's that?"

"Well," Dave started. "No offense, but not too many Black people are going to hike out in Appalachia alone. So you've probably got some protection with you.. Plus you're seem worldly and well-educated. I bet you've also taken one of those women's self defense classes too."

"I am and I have," Shah admitted with a quizzical look.

"In my previous life I had to be able to assess people quickly. It's just the nature of what I did. You seem resilient, but clearly there's a feminine air about you. You want people to know you're not a victim," Dave explained further.

"What did you do for work," inquired the backpacker.

"That's a long story," sighed Dave. "I left it behind for a reason. What's your story?"

"I worked for a startup. The owners sold the company. I took the buyout. I always wanted to do something different. So this it?"

"How long have you been out of work?"

"Officially two months, but they kept me around for 30 days for consulting."

"I hoped they compensated you well."

"I wasn't an owner, but I'm happy with what I got."

"Good for you," Dave grunted as they walked.

"Nice place," beamed Shah when he saw the dwelling.

"It's not much, but it's all mine," the older man puffed out his chest.

"Brilliant. So are you off the grid?"

"Mostly. I got this," he waved a basic flip phone. "And I use a satellite internet service for when I need it. Otherwise yeah!"

"That's great," Shah smiled.

"Well, come on in. Sit anywhere. I'll pour you a glass of water then we can fill your bottle before you go."

"Sounds good," the kindhearted fellow set down his backpack before crashing on the old leather couch.

Out ran another dog.

"Fancy! Heel," Dave yelled.

She stopped in her tracks.

"They don't see too many people other than me," he explained from the kitchen.

"It's fine," replied back Shah who was now on his knees tussling with both animals.

"They really like you," Dave returned. "That's not usually how they are."

"Is that so," the visitor huffed, trying to stand up.

"Fancy. Xerxes. Retreat," the man howled.

The dogs scampered away.

"You didn't have to do that," Shah attempted to assert himself.

"Nonsense. You're a guest. They need to respect that. Plus, I'm the only Alpha in this house."

"Well, I'm here now."

Dave rolled his eyes. "You may have pledged Alpha Phi Alpha, but you are not the Alpha male in this house."

"So you know about Black frats," the softer one asked incredulously.

"I do. That's a piece of my former life."

"What were you."

"Don't worry about it. Here's your water," Dave handed it over before taking a sip of strong black coffee.

"You're very intriguing." Shah sniffed the water and set it aside.

"It's not laced with anything. You've been hiking. You should rest up a bit."

"Okay," Shah picked up the glass.

"Tell me where you're from originally," Dave said.

"I grew up in San Diego."

"Oh a liberal bastard," chuckled the man.

"Excuse me."

"I'm just messing with you."

"Are you some radical conservative," Shah shot back.

"Not in the least. I was more of a libertarian. Look around. You can see I don't want anyone involved in my life."

"I see. But what made you do this. Seems like you were a people person."

"I forced myself to be for years."

"Why?"

"Hang on?"

Dave came back from the kitchen. "Had to add some pepper to the stew."

"That's what smells so amazing."

"It's almost done. You should have a bowl. Stick to your ribs."

"Sure. But you always evade my questions. You don't sound like a hick at all."

"I'm not," he smirked.

"So tell me. I'm not gonna run out and tell the whole world."

"You better not," he winked.

"Maybe a drink will loosen me up. All I have is hooch. I brew it myself. Have a little with me?"

"Well..."

"I know you're a lightweight. You already said as much. I won't get you drunk. I've got some juice you can mix it with to ease the load."

Shah took a deep, exaggerated breath. "Yeah!"

"Be right back!"

Dave came back with a carafe of clear liquid and two glasses. Then he fetched a half gallon of cranberry juice. "Here, princess," he made on overt bow and movement with his arm.

"You are a mess!"

"But you like it."

"Perhaps."

"Look. I usually walk around naked and barefoot. So, I'm not super comfortable. Mind if I disrobe. I'll leave on my boxers."

"Your house. Suit yourself," Shah said with ease.

Shah observed the suntanned white man remove his clothing. He saw a hardy man with nice muscle definition and a good bit of body hair.

"Try not to salivate too hard," Dave chortled.

"I'll try," Shah rolled his eyes.

"Good. This is much better."

Dave took a shot and poured another. He tossed that back too. "You ready," asked.

"I think so," Shah sipped his beverage. "This is strong stuff."

"I know," Dave replied coyly.

"Stop stalling. Tell me."

"One more minute."

Dave disappeared again. This time he came back with a laptop computer. He tapped on the keyboard for a minute then handed it to Shah. "Look."

Shah took the computer and began to read. He scrolled down. He looked up at his host. He turned his eyes back to the screen. He repeated that action several times before gasping, "You're Dave Cornett. Former governor of Tennessee."

"I am," Dave confirmed taking another shot straight back.

"You just disappeared after one term. Everyone thought you'd be a POTUS one day."

"And I never wanted it."

"I see," Shah replied in awe. "This is crazy."

Dave said freely, "Now you know who I am. You can tweet or text your friends in case you come up missing the feds can come get me."

"No way," Shah shook his head in the negative. "This is too cool to tell anyone. What made you give it all up."

"I wasn't happy. I was a spoiled brat growing up and had two spoiled kids and two spoiled wives. I had to send it all. I had to become a recluse," the former politician posited.

"I get it. Where's your family now?"

"Daughter's in New York as far as I know. Son is in Dubai or Switzerland or Texas. Who the fuck knows."

"Wow! They're okay with their dad not becoming president."

"They are now."

"Oh?"

"They were pissed," Dave paused for dramatic effect. "Till I gave them their inheritance. A cool hundred mill apiece. I only kept ten for myself."

"That is such a boss move! Super big dick energy," his voice trailed off.

"Isn't it though," Dave grinned.

"It really is."

"I need another drink."

"Help yourself, sweetheart!"

"I feel like I'm in a dream. Everyone said I was crazy for doing this. I think this encounter makes the whole thing worth it."

"Just don't disclose the location when you tell on me."

"Oh, I don't plan to tell, governor."

"Do NOT call me that."

"I'm sorry, Dave."

"It's fine. You want some stew?"

"Hell yeah?"

They sat at the dining table that Dave had built himself. It was square and only had three chairs. "I got too lazy to make a fourth one," he said.

"That's cool," Shah smiled.

"So, you know all about the infamous Dave Cornett. Former governor. Doctorate in math. Total recluse. Fair is fair."

"You're right," the hiker began. "As I said I grew up in Ohio. My dad is a veterinarian. Horse practice. My mom taught third grade. I went to Howard for undergrad. Did NOT pledge Alpha," he stressed. "I became a Kappa. Then I started working for a tech company in finance. Then I got an MBA and ended up at the last startup. I was Head of Compliance there."

"Very nice. You could be a senator easily," remarked Dave.

"No way. I have no desire to be the public face of anything."

"Smart sissy...er...I mean fellow."

"You're stuck on my girlish behavior."

"It's just so damn electric," Dave admitted before he knew it.

"I understand. I'm not offended. I love who I am."

"As you should. Fuck everybody else."

"That's one way to look at it."

"It's the only way!"

"You're not wrong, gov...uh...Dave," Shah agreed. "So tell me. How much do you like my sissy self?"

Dave thought for a moment. His eyes went wide and stared into space for a bit. He exhaled deeply. He stroked his tangled, white beard. "A whole hell of a lot," he admitted.

"I thought so," Shah winked.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, sir! You made a job of reading people. I had to learn to read men to know who would be interested in me."

"You vixen," Dave snarled.

"Guilty," giggled the one-time C-suite exec.

"Well played."

"So have you done it before?"

"Done what," Dave prolonged the wordplay.

"This," Shah stood and began to undress.

"A few times. All clandestinely," Dave shared.

"And do you want to again?"

"With you? Hell yes!"

"You're sexy as shit, Dave Cornett! I want you to take my sissy ass!"

"My pleasure, madam! Another drink to toast?"

"Why not!"

They moved to the living area which wasn't all that far from where they were sitting. Dave poured another small portion into his glass. Then he mixed a tad with the juice for Shahnaz. "I've got some good stuff I grow too if you partake?"

"I'm game, sweetie," smiled Shah.

"Get naked. I'll be back!"

Dave returned with a joint and a lighter. He lit it and passed it right to Shah.

Shah took three deep puffs and gave it back while holding it in for a moment before exhaling.

Dave accepted and inhaled the good, powerful weed too. Then, he raised his glass. "To Shah and the recluse."

"To Shah and the recluse," the sissy clinked his glass with Dave's.

They both drank it all quickly.

"Your body is fantastic," remarked Dave. "I love that juicy bubble ass!"

"Thank you! You aren't that bad yourself."

"It's all from hard work, sexy!"

"The best kind."

"Shall we," he motioned towards the bedroom with his eyes.

"Of course."

Dave put out the blunt and led the shorter, pretty young man to the boudoir.

Moments later, Dave had Shah's legs in the air. His face was firmly planted in Shah's ass crack. He'd ignored the pleas from Shah that he needed a shower. He was too turned on to wait another second longer.

Shah wiggled and writhed with pleasure. "Oh, shit," he wailed. "Oh my god!"

Dave raised up. "You like that, pussy-boy?"

"Yes, sir!"

Dave dove back in.

Eventually, they ended up in the 69 position. Dave's decently thick eight incher was firmly down Shah's throat. Shah's hole was still being loved on by the one-time governor's tongue.

From there, Dave put Shah on his side and entered him from behind.

"Fuck me," whined the sissy.

"Yeah, baby! You're my Ebony goddess," Dave huffed.

"Yes, sir! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"Hell yeah! Take all this big cock, girl!"

"I love you big White cock in my Black ass," Shah cooed.

"Do you! You like big White Daddy cock, boy?"

"I love big White Daddy cock! Fuck my punk ass!"

"Ahhhhhh! Shit!"

Dave nutted way faster than he wanted.

Shah said he loved it.

Dave asked him to spend the night and even offered from them to use the outdoor shower together.

They did.

They fucked long and hard for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Dave scrambled some eggs and served them with fresh spinach and cold ham.

"Delicious," Shah announced.

"Thanks, beautiful!"

"I can't believe how amazing this was."

"It was great for me too. If you keep your word and don't tell the world, I want to see you again."

"I won't. I promise."

"Here," Dave slid a piece of paper across the table.

On the note was scribbled a phone number.

"Call me there when you're ready for round two. I can always fly you close to me and pick you up."

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely, you're my Ebony boy goddess. Remember?"

"I do," Shah blushed.

Dave helped Shahnaz suit back up for the remainder of his hike.

"I wanna stay in touch," Shah said with a kiss before heading off.

"Likewise, boy! You're one of a kind."

"You're one to talk!"

Dave watched the pretty ass sissy, Shahnaz, walk away.

puzziboi
puzziboi
271 Followers