All Comments on 'Off the Grid'

by puzziboi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh yah.......

Wow, what a hot story., I'm sure Dave has his pussy boy again and again !

Saqwana1Saqwana1over 4 years ago
heya

Heya i am glad to see it was the black guy that was the femme this time around makes for a nice change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Older, White, Dominant

He and his wife ran a theater in western North Carolina and during the summer had interns there learning the craft. I was in my 8th year teaching high school drama when I was accepted. I'm a short, thin black male, studious with very little experience with women; I teach in an all-white midwestern school system. The wife flirted alot and at the conclusion of the 6 weeks asked if I'd stay on a couple of days to help pack up. I needed the money so I did but on the last afternoon found myself alone with her in one of the sheds; I was so close to her and hadn't realized how much bigger she was than me. She started caressing me, telling me how attractive she found me and that she'd always wanted to try a black man. I rubbed her big breasts but everything came to a screeching halt when she reached down and felt my 2" stiffy and actually started laughing...loudly! She called to her husband who came into the building, saw the scene and pulled my pants all the way down. I was so embarrassed as she told him she was gonna get some big black cock but I didn't have one. She said maybe since I was so small I was really a girl and would appreciate some real cock. Right there he dropped his trousers and my mouth dropped open as well. His was easily twice my size in length and girth! She hefted it and told me to try some. I backed away but the shed was small - she forced me to my knees and he pulled my head and mouth to his big white cock. That was the beginning and now 5 years on I'm a regular at their summer theater and a regular cocksucker in my state for any big white cock that wants to dominate a small black one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous