Off the Hook

Story Info
A bratty groom crosses the line and receives her punishment.
5.9k words
4.42
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarred
tarred
90 Followers

1.

"Oh..."

It was the only word that came to mind when I saw the scene before me. There was my beautiful mistress, isolated, frustrated and looking somewhat dishevelled. It was the fact that here was the woman who always took such care of her appearance that shocked me so much. Hilary ensured she was always immaculate in her uniform of white breeches and polished long riding boots despite hours worn in the saddle riding her horses. Of course, this perfection came at a cost, and that was to Sarah and me. We were her two grooms and, I may say blushingly, lovers of this beautiful, powerful equestrian.

My story was somewhat complicated. I had been discovered by that wonderful woman while I had played out a teasing scene of self-bondage in the tack room of her stables. Hilary took in selected liveries to supplement her competition winnings and sponsorship and I had somewhat abused my position, firstly by staying beyond the allowable hours for the stables and more especially by binding myself tightly and, inadvertently leaving myself in the clutches of my riding instructor who had walked in unexpectedly.

I had discovered she had deeply hidden kinks which matched with ones I didn't even realise I had, but, as is typical in life, disaster had struck in the form of a heavy goods vehicle sideswiping me as I had run away, humiliated with my tail between my legs.

Hilary and her totally subservient groom Sarah had rebuilt and protected me and now we were in a deeply loving, yet somewhat kinky relationship together.

Sarah was a minx, totally in love with Hilary and me. She was almost totally submissive. Almost. She had a devious streak that bordered on evil. Just when you thought she was being a perfect stable slave she would throw you a curveball by doing something rebellious.

I couldn't understand her misbehaviour, but Hilary had laughed, hugging me tightly and told me Sarah lived both to serve his mistress and, at times, for punishment. And, if she felt she had been neglected in terms of this she would play up and we would have to tolerate her foibles as a way of her calling for attention.

I looked into Hilary's eyes and could see anything but tolerance.

2.

I was lost in deep and very sexy thought. Hilary was exercising her lead stallion in the outdoor arena, commanding this powerful animal to perform perfect dressage movements with the most subtle aids. Invisible movements of her legs and hands creating piaffes counter canter and half halts with ease a task which seemed impossible to a mere mortal like me. I was transfixed as I so often was when I watched her ride, and here, on a summers evening, I was lost in the image of this beautiful redhead with her taut body, those firm thighs gripping the horse and her pudenda caressing the pommel of the saddle. I had never more wanted to be a piece of fine English leather, but my heart leapt as I realised that I soon could claim that place beneath her as she would be hot and horny from riding and would want to ride me equally hard.

She glanced towards me smiling, I felt myself melt at her glance.

"Oh, get a room!" Sarah giggled, noticing my faraway look towards our shared lover. "Actually, let's share a room..."

Sarah was both my colleague and my lover, her body was taut and muscular, honed like mine with hours of stable work and riding. She was more boyish than I, with her short blond hair, shaved on the sides of her head with the clippers we would normally use on the horses. She called me the feminine one, my body didn't have her six-pack or obvious muscles not least as I ate somewhat better than she would. Sarah would often have to be commanded by Hilary to eat properly, she would otherwise exist solely on bondage and hard work supplemented with chipped mugs of steaming black coffee.

She told me she would take Hilary's horse and untack and finish evening stables if I would prepare dinner. I was a little jealous as she would have undivided time with Hilary but pushed the unfounded idea from my mind, thanking her and heading to the farmhouse. I had been to the farm shop earlier in the day and had in mind a salad which we could eat out on the patio enjoying the late summer night with a glass or two of our favourite wine.

I looked at my watch again. I had expected that it may have taken some time for Hilary to complete her ride, but almost two hours had passed and there was no sign of either of her or Sarah. I was about to step back onto the yard to see if they were alright when Sarah stepped into the kitchen.

"Goodness, you took your time. Is everything okay?"

I looked up into Sarah's eyes and saw the look. It was a look I recognised; a sort of devious side-eye accompanied with a smirk which pulled at the corners of her mouth.

"Sarah, what have you done?"

"Claire! I'm shocked, what are you saying." She put her hand to her chest in mock shock and tried to give me an innocent look but was betrayed by her giggles. My heart sunk. I stepped towards the door, reaching for my boots.

"No, you don't..." I could never forget how strong she was and she proved it as she grabbed my arms, forcing them behind my back before snapping one of our pairs of handcuffs on my wrists. "Now girl, you aren't going to be all goody goody and try to rescue her."

"Does she need rescuing? Oh, Sarah, what have you done to her?" I pulled myself from her grip, struggling to open the backdoor with my cuffed hands. I was of course doomed. Sarah grabbed my shoulders and I went limp in her grasp, it would be folly to try and fight back. I had tried that before and suffered heavily for my efforts.

"I think we need to keep you nice and safe and out of trouble..."

I suppose I should have been thankful Sarah had allowed me to use the toilet before she had dragged me to the spare bedroom, however, I think it was more to save her the effort of cleaning up in the morning. I knew what was coming and I hated it. I made it clear, pleading with her not to lock me in the cage.

Purchased from the local kennels, the cage was a secondhand dog cage that had been specially reinforced, containing only a thin foam pad and offering just enough room to cram a begging sub inside without allowing any comfort or even the ability to turn around. I crouched and squeezed myself inside.

"Now will you be quiet so I can sleep?" She showed me the large dildo gag. I nodded silently, not wishing for my night of discomfort to be made worse. I shuddered at the thought of choking on a silicon member while trapped within the steel mesh. "Good girl." She slammed the cage shut and attached a padlock ensuring that I would be there until she came to rescue me.

I dwelled on my situation as I heard the bath running as our otherwise submissive slave treated herself to a long and luxurious soak. My mind span, thinking of evil punishments for her, knowing, deep down that this was the whole point and that I couldn't help but play into her hands. Anyway, it wasn't my place to punish her. Hilary would do that for whatever she had done to her. The fact she wanted me locked away and unable to help her made me fearful that she may have done something foolish to her.

The mesh of the cage dug into my back, my elbows were in my face and my knees tucked in painfully tightly. I had less than a few inches of movement and knew that this would be a deeply uncomfortable night with very little sleep. I wondered about the fate of my mistress. I knew that whatever punishment I was suffering would be minimal. I prayed Sarah hadn't gone too far in order to gain what she desired.

"Good morning! I hope you slept well..."

Sarah sat cross-legged in front of the cage, swinging a keyring on her finger. I stared at her, my teeth gritted, not wanting to stay another moment in the contorted position I had spent the night. She unlocked the cage and I crawled out, my muscles protesting and my joints aching.

"Thank you, miss..." I sneered.

"Now, chop chop... Time for you to start mucking out."

I had stagged to the bathroom and hurried my preparations to get down to the stable yard, working through the cleaning of my allocated stables in considerable pain but refusing to show this to Sarah. I certainly wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing she had broken my will.

An hour or so later, with the yards swept and tidy I went to the tack room to find the riding list. Each morning Hilary would write a list on the whiteboard of the horses she wanted to be prepared and in what order they were to be brought to her in the arena. This morning I stared at a blank board. I felt a cold shudder run through my body; this would not be good.

"Sarah... Where's Hilary?"

There was that smirk again. She turned on her heel and refused to tell me, instead she said it was her breakfast time and she was going to enjoy a leisurely coffee. I watched her walk away and then started a panicked search for my mistress.

As I went around the yard I couldn't see her in the tack room, fodder store or hay shed and was about to give up and plead with Sarah to tell me what she had done when I happened to glance across towards the paddock. I was sure that my eyes had not deceived me, it seemed that, besides the horses, we had gained what looked like a scarecrow standing in the far corner of the field. At this distance, I couldn't see what or who it was, but I had a frightening feeling that I knew.

I rushed to the gate, letting myself into the field and across to the furthest corner where she was.

"Oh!"

I had to stand and stare for a moment. My beautiful red-haired mistress was standing before me. For once I was towering above her head, with her red hair soaked and clinging to her skull as was her white riding blouse and her once brilliant white breeches which were hanging around her knees.

Her eyes widened as I approached, only a muted grunt coming from her mouth. I was overtaken with emotion and, rather pointlessly fell to my knees before her, as much in shock as genuflection.

The frustrated grunts intensified.

3.

"What do you want Sarah?" I was tired, it had been a warm day and with major events to prepare for I had spent most of the hottest hours of the day in the arena exercising one horse after another. I longed for a hot bath and a glass of wine. Instead, Sarah was flustered, trying to tell me something but seemingly unable to do so. "Please, I'm tired. Spit it out!"

She had looked up at me. In retrospect, I should have noticed that glint in her eyes, but I was distracted. My work for the day had been done and there was only rest and relaxation with my two beautiful lovers on my agenda. They had worked hard and deserved being split rotten which I intended to do in bed tonight. But first, Sarah had told me to follow her, ushering me into the paddock, muttering something under her breath about an important matter. I'd sighed and followed her, she wasn't making much sense, but there were times when she just didn't, however, she was a damn fine groom and a very obedient sub so I was ready to follow her if and see what was worrying her.

She stopped short of the fence line at the far side of the paddock, pointing out beyond into the hedgerow. I looked at her confusedly and stepped forward. There was nothing I could see, I turned to face her.

"Sarah, look I'm really tired and I don't get what I am supposed to be seeing." I was exasperated, there was nothing to be seen. I was staring where she was pointing. What was the silly girl going on about?

It was only then that I realised the ground beneath my feet was sodden. I gasped as I attempted to pull my boots free from the mire but found, to my peril, I was sinking fast! Soon my leather boots had sunk deep into the clay soil and I was continuing to sink at an alarming pace. I called out to Sarah, asking, and then telling her to get free. I thought there must have been a burst pipe beneath the ground or maybe even a spring had appeared? I was confused, this land was always pretty dry, yet it seemed I had found a completely random patch of quicksand. Of course, unless...

I looked up, no doubt with panic in my eyes as I had sunk to my knees now and stuck fast. It was only then that I saw it. The smile on her face. I swore to myself. This was far from a random occurrence; this had been some over-elaborate trap set by my groom. Her sniggering confirmed to me that this was anything but an accident. She had led me directly to this point in order that I would become stuck here, at her mercy.

"Sarah!" I'd snarled. This was not what I had planned for this evening and was in no mood for her stupidity. However, we had been here before and she was being painfully bratty, I knew she would refuse to respond to any command I gave her. Instead, she had gingerly stepped behind me, avoiding the mud puddle and had tightly bound my wrists with bright orange baler twine. Pointless really as despite my downward progress had ceased, I was solidly stuck as if my feet were in concrete.

"Hilary... Miss..."

"I think it is far too late to call me Miss... Don't you?" I'd snapped, becoming uncomfortable at my lack of control. I hated these scenes, I was the mistress, I was the dominant one. This was insubordination, pure and simple.

"Now Sarah, you've had your fun, now get me out of here please and we will say no more about it. However, I will expect my boots to be spotless and polished before the morning." I hated the giggle which my supposedly stern words had elicited from her. She was in full-on 'come and get me mode', basically pleading for me to punish her and so this was her opening gambit.

"I'll make it easy for you Hilary. Let's play a game. If you don't cum in the next thirty minutes. I'll set you free. Is that fair?"

"What?" My mind was spinning, what the hell did she mean? Did she think that I was going to allow myself to become aroused in this situation? I snorted. "I don't think so..."

Sarah smiled and pulled out a holdall from the hedgerow, slowly unzipping it she started to lay the contents on the ground before me. I gulped as I saw my battery Hitachi massager, nipple clamps and various pots. Oh, she wasn't going to make this easy on me. She stepped close to me, I could breathe her scent, that rich aroma of perfume, horses and sexuality which she exuded. 'Pull yourself together Hilary' I told myself as her fine fingers started to unbutton my blouse and cut away my sports bra. I would kill her for that. My bra may have been sweaty and deeply unflattering, but they cost money. The thought was instantly pushed from my mind as she leaned down taking my left nipple in her mouth. I groaned involuntarily as she sucked and nibbled first on the left before passing to my right nipple. Oh, this girl knew me. She knew exactly what to do to turn me on. I felt the hard pads on the palms of her hands as she caressed my breasts and ran her fingers across my stomach. Reaching in she kissed me, I tried to resist, holding my teeth tightly closed against the inclusion of her tongue, but a sudden pinch of a nipple made me gasp and she was so suddenly deep within my mouth, our tounges intertwined.

I was silently cursing my body as my nipples started to harden and I felt the slight dampness start deep within in me. As if she could read my mind I felt her hand slip into my tight breeches, fording my panties with fingertips slipping into my pussy. Her eyes widened as she felt my excitement, realising that her task would be no great challenge. I groaned as her fingers drifted higher until she caressed my sensitive clit, first gently touching with a featherlight touch before flicking and circling. She reached down, unbuttoning my breeches and pulling them down before kneeling before me. With my legs sunk to my knees, I was an easy target as she knelt before me and her tongue lapped at the heart of my sex. I was crying out as she sucked on my clit, nibbling and toying with me. She reached down and I heard the rumble of the vibrator before I felt it's powerful waves.

I tried. I resisted as well as I could as she held the powerful machine upon me while she simultaneously attacked me with her mouth. I was putty in her hands. Despite my best intentions, I felt the orgasm start to build within me and I started to force myself into her face. As I was about to release, leaving myself at her mercy, she pulled away from me.

I cried out, desperate for her touch. She sat back on her haunches, looking up at me, smiling. The tables were turned, the roles reversed, me the dominant crying out for the touch of my slave, desperate with tears in my eyes. I watched her drink in the moment before she dived in again, driving me to the very edge of ecstasy. She repeated this at least five times, toying with me, making me plead for her, wet and carnal, desperate for release.

"Twenty-nine minutes."

She had looked at her watch before delivering sixty seconds of the purest sexual release. She allowed me my pleasure. whispering 'cum for me' in my ear as she brought me to a crescendo. I cried out, my body stiffening, my mind drifting into darkness as I flew.

Sarah was holding me tight as I came too. I looked into her eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes. She was smiling like a Cheshire cat. She had proved her point and I told her as much. However, if I thought that admission would buy me my freedom, I was sorely mistaken.

She stepped back, firstly pulling off her boots and drawing down her breeches before she pulled her moist panties off. I watched her redress without them, pretty much aware where they would be going.

"What a shame? You came... That means you lose?"

Lose? Well, I didn't feel like a loser. My slave had given me a perfect orgasm. Then, drip by drip my addled brain realised what was happening. She had said, if I didn't cum within thirty minutes, she would release me. The penny dropped just as she approached me with a pair of nipple clamps which she painfully tightened onto my protesting breasts. Of course, this was just the start of my indignity. She had pulled out the pot of devious chemicals we had found online. Promising to be a female 'Viagra', it warmed and teased your pussy and would drive you to sexual distraction. Sarah slopped almost the whole tub onto my sex before taping my vibrator to my thigh with duct tape. As she switched it on to its lowest settings the vibrations and the fiendish cream started to make their presence known.

"Anything you want to say?"

I looked at her confused before she pulled one of the nipple clamps, I cried out and she forced, with practised skill her balled up panties into my mouth before wrapping around my head with more duct tape.

She stepped back to admire her handy work. "Okay, mistress goodnight."

My eyes went wide. I grunted, the only noise I was now able to make.

"Oh, of course! Silly me! Sorry, Hilary."

I had expected her to release me, to tell me it was all a prank. Instead, she reached down and switched the vibrator up to full power before walking away.

I watched as she crossed the paddock, leaving me exposed and humiliated. However, all thoughts fled my mind as the vibrations started to work their magic and I felt myself becoming weak at the knees once more.

4.

'Get up you silly girl... For God's sake, get me free...' The monologue was purely internal, accompanied by my desperate grunts as I tried and failed to spit the underwear from my mouth.

I looked up at Hilary before quickly standing and removing the tape around her head, she spat out the wad of fabric as I detached the vibrator from her leg and refastened her breeches attempting to give her some modesty despite the fact that she stank of sex and was soaked to the skin. It had rained heavily during the night and it was clear that she had added to it with her own juices.

It took a shovel and some considerable effort to free her from the muddy trap, but eventually, I was able to help her back to the farmhouse. I sat her down while I ran her a deep bath, allowing her to recover from her ordeal. What had surprised me was how little she had said, apart from her thanks to me she wouldn't be drawn on what had happened or what she would do to Sarah. She had remained almost totally mute as I had helped dry her body and tucked her into bed for some much-needed sleep.

tarred
tarred
90 Followers
12