Off the Hook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the yard, Sarah was positively effervescent. She kept asking what Hilary had said and what I had thought, discovering our mistress so humiliated. In the end, after hours of questioning, I had snapped, shouting at her before bursting into tears. I had turned to leave and had almost walked straight into Hilary.

"Claire, have the afternoon off." She had smiled, handing me her credit card and suggesting that I went shopping, maybe visited the cinema and had a meal out. "Sarah and I need some time to catch up."

A shudder had run through my body. I had glanced at Sarah who had the good grace to finally look terrified as Hilary spoke calmly. I didn't think Sarah ever considered that she could go too far or even what too far might look like, however, I think the realisation was hitting her solidly and rapidly.

"Hilary... Please, don't hurt her..."

Hilary had smiled coldly. She assured me that there would be no physical harm done, but that Sarah had overstepped her bounds and she knew what was expected of her. I realised that they had been together for some time before I had entered the relationship, however, I was still fearful of what might happen. I offered to stay but it was made abundantly clear that, unless I wanted to share Sarah's fate, I was to go away.

I didn't need telling twice. Sarah had played with fire in order to receive punishment and that was what was due to her. I rushed to take my car keys and drove into town somewhat aimlessly looking for a way to kill the time while fretting about my friend and lover.

I felt somewhat guilty during the afternoon, enjoying browsing a few shops including the local saddlery where my aim had been to buy some new jodhpurs but where I had instead become lost in the world of swishy riding crops and stiff, strong leather straps. In the end, I had rushed away blushing sure the lady behind the counter knew I had ulterior motives with my new equipment which would never end up on the yard.

The cinema had been a good distraction, the rom-com I chose was only mildly amusing, but it took my mind off what may have been happening back on the farm It was only when I returned in the early evening to silent yards with the horses dozing in the evening sun that I felt nervous for her.

I had briefly looked around and could find no sign of Sarah so had gone into the farmhouse kitchen when Hilary had been baking, there was homemade bread and a large Victoria sponge on the well-worn table.

We kissed briefly and she invited me to sit down while she dished up an amazing meal of mild curry chicken and buttery rice, served with chilled white wine. I could no longer stand the normality and asked where Sarah was.

"Oh, she's hanging around somewhere. We had a chat; she knows her place."

And that was that Hilary would not be drawn on the subject and there was an obvious space on the sofa and in our bed that evening. I knew better than to ask, and slipped into a dreamless sleep in the arms of my mistress.

It was unusual that I had to muck out the stables by myself. There was no sign of Sarah and I was beginning to worry that Hilary had not done something more serious. Before my breakfast, I needed some time to myself and had gone to the hay shed alone.

I sat down on a hay bale, with my head in my hands. I knew Hilary wouldn't harm Sarah, would she? I realise she had been insanely mad after having been left out, trapped in the rain.

At the thought of rain, I felt a drop of water hit my forehead. I wiped it off without thinking before there was another. I looked up into the darkness of the barn. I was sure the roof didn't leak and anyway it was a perfectly sunny day outside. I was confused. I pulled out my phone and turned on the torch, directing the beam towards the roof beams. I gasped as I saw something above me and fumbled, dropping my phone.

I scrabbled through the loose hay and found my phone, once again directing it into the darkness. I could see something, there was a flash of red and then... Then, I saw her.

She was tied with a copious quantity of bright red rope and hanging as if she was in a swallow dive. Her hands and ankles forming her main support back to a block and tackle which was lashed to the steel beams of the barn. Sarah was totally naked apart from the rope which crisscrossed her body.

"So, you found her then?"

I jumped; Hilary was standing in the doorway of the barn.

"I promised you I wouldn't hurt her; however, we had a bit of fun together, didn't we Sarah?"

5.

I watched as Claire left in her car. Hilary turned towards me, a smile playing on her lips.

"Just you and me now."

I stuttered and Hilary put her fingers on my lips.

"Shhh... Now, I think you have some explaining to do, don't you?"

You know when you have a moment that you think something will be a good idea and then you realise, all too late that you have made a monumental mistake. I had expected yelling and anger from Hilary but she was instead being painfully quiet, and this was more worrying. It was clear that after her bath and rest she had in mind exactly what was about to happen to me. Tingles ran down my spine, I couldn't excuse the fact that I was deeply excited, but also massively apprehensive. There was always the thought that this time, I had pushed her too far.

"You were very clever, setting up that little trap took a lot of ingenuity and that needs to be rewarded as you got me good. You wanted to play a game with me, didn't you? Well, I like games and I can play them too." Hilary was lightning fast as she grabbed my ear, dragging me painfully towards the arena where she had her stallion Moonlight Darkness tacked up. "Strip!"

I paused for a moment too long, Hilary grabbed her schooling whip from its position on the mounting block and swung it across my rump. I yelped at the sudden pain and started to remove my clothes. It was a sunny day and the arena wasn't overlooked but I was more concerned about what Hilary had in mind for me. It was to become painfully clear as she pulled out a length of rope with a steel attachment at the end. I gasped. Pleading with her I begged not to have to use this implement of torture.

"Sarah, I warned you. Now, as you know this is an anal hook."

I knew very well. The hook-shaped piece of stainless steel had an unfeasibly large ball at the end and it was clear from its name where that would be placed. I watched as Hilary smeared it with lube, thanking her profusely for that kindness at least. With one hand on my back, she bent me double before pushing the ball onto my sphincter. There was a painful moment as she eased the hook into me, however, it soon settled. Hilary attached the rope as a harness around my stomach before passing it rope between my legs, I felt the rough rope cut into my pussy and noted that she had carefully added knots that would rub against my lips and clit as I moved.

Hilary commanded me to stand still as she walked away, trailing out the rope. As she stepped onto the mounting block I gasped, again begging for forgiveness. She shushed me.

"Sarah, you wanted to be punished. You were a very naughty girl." Hilary put one leg over her horse before settling into the saddle. She looked back with an evil smile on her face. "Now, are you ready for some schooling exercises? Let's see if you can last for the whole session?"

She touched her spurs to the horse's body and he leapt into a trot. I watched the rope play out before me, shocked into inaction for just a second before it became taut, pain flooded my sex and my arse. I ran towards the horse, desperate to reduce the pressure on my body.

She kept the pace up, circling the arena. The rope was tight, the hemp rope rubbing me and the hook filling me, pulling with every movement of the horse. I cried out as Hilary pushed her horse into a canter, I desperately tried to keep up but stumbled and fell hard onto the arena sand. I braced myself to be dragged but she dropped the rope at the last second before riding back to my prone body, face down on the arena floor.

"Oh, I am disappointed. I thought you would be fitter than that?"

I was sobbing, pleading with Hilary. She gently helped me to my feet, holding me at arm's length for a moment before relenting and hugging me tightly. Sobs wracked my body and I told her how sorry I was, that I had been disobedient. She was so gentle removing the hook, easing it out of my body and applying soothing cream to my chapped lips. I took a step back from her and kneeled before her, my head bowed and my hands before me.

"Are you submitting Sarah?"

I nodded, tears flowing down my face. Hilary gathered me up into her arms again.

"You do know that you are the most beautiful slave. However, you are a very naughty girl. I don't mind you being bratty, but if you feel you need punishment you just have to ask."

"Yes, miss..." Hilary wiped my eyes.

"Come on. It hurts me seeing you all upset. I think we have had enough of this. But you aren't totally off the hook. If you pardon the pun!"

Hilary told me to get dressed and to put Moonlight back in his stable. I led him down to the yard, untacking and brushing him before placing the tack on the rack. Hilary was waiting for me as I stepped out of the tack room and she told me to join her in the hay shed.

With the high barn ceiling stacked with bales, this was a place we had played often together. Hilary had placed a sheet onto some of the bales and there were piles of beautiful red rope. I looked at her lovingly, my favourite colour.

"Now, you left me overnight without thinking about aftercare which is very naughty. A good mistress would never do that, and I certainly never will do that to you."

She laid me gently face down on the sheet and started to rig ropes across my body, onto my wrists and ankles, but also around my body in a full harness and through my legs giving me a tight yet comfortable crotch rope. When she was ready, she attached a hook to a ring she had rigged into the middle of my back and started to lift me gently into the air.

She carefully checked every rope, ensuring there were no pressure points and that I was comfortable before placing a ring gag into my mouth and hoisting me far into the roof of the barn.

I could swing gently and as the wind blew, I would rock from side to side giving me delicious tingles. I watched as Hilary made hay nets below me, looking up as I drooled from my gag dripping onto her blouse.

She checked me again later, lowering me down, ensuring I had drunk some water and was comfortable before I was once again hoisted and left swaying in the breeze. As the night came, so did I, thanks to a remote clit vibrator Hilary had added to my harness. As the device buzzed to life it reminded me that my mistress was always there for me and that she loved me. Happy tears spilt from my eyes onto the ground, far below.

I didn't think I would sleep, but the rigging was so comfortable I rocked myself to the most perfect sleep with dreams of my mistress and my sister Claire. I so wished they could experience this feeling with me.

As the morning sun started to leave beams in the dusty barn, I could hear Claire mucking out, I felt guilty for not being there to help out. When she came to sit in the barn below me, I kept so quiet, watching her silently from a distance, like a fly in a spider web. It was my drooling which betrayed me, she had gasped as she saw me and soon after Hilary had come in and eased me back down to earth.

I had hugged them both, excitedly telling them how amazing the experience had been and how much I loved Hilary. Both Claire and I had both knelt at her feet, and I was sure there were tears in her eyes.

12