Off the Rails?

Story Info
Casual train tryst.
2.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look, honestly, it was like this. My fiancee Emma knew that Richard fancied her. He fancied her with a nasty youth urgent glances desire. But Richard is my nephew right and he's a fresh faced kid of 22. Emma and i are in our late thirties and Richard is just a kid, that's all he is and all he can ever be. Richard is the sort of brash musical kid that totes an electric guitar and wishes women threw their panties up the stage. Richard is the sort of ego groove guy that thinks he's got a twelve inch tool between his legs, but knows deep down that all he really has is attitude!

We were travelling up to Edinburgh for the festival, next day, on the train. Somehow, Richard arranged to tag along. He told us he had binned this young bitch because her parents had a hang up about him fucking her around at their house. He said it was just fine. All the oldies should hang loose and let their daughter take a length whilst they pretended to listen to Radio 3 and acted cultured. He said it with bravado, and Emma smiled.

That night, before we travelled, my babe took hold of my cock, down beneath the sheets and she kissed me.

'I could use him,' she whispered, 'tease the hell out of him all week long in Edinburgh, enslave him to my body, drain him and then tell him he's just a pathetic brat!'

She stroked gently on my cock. i thought about her, in one of those leather hot pants that she wore. i thought of her looking at brat boy, crossing her legs in such a way that he would long to push his dick inside her. I thought of her taking his cock out of his skin tight jeans and then emptying it all over the carpet like a poppyseed dressing bottle.

'God, you bitch, that's just brilliant babe!' I groaned softly. Emma knows how to work a cock. She knows how to drag your mind down to that level. in the end, at base, we're all instinct right? We need to fuck because that's the gene directive. Get your leg over, open your cunny for a good shafting!

'I reckon he jerks, thinking about me Dave. i reckon he can't stop thinking about licking my clitty and then me riding his stiffy' she teased.

I grunted. That was almost too much. She almost milked me then!

'He's just a tosser kid Em babe. There are dozens like him' i assured her, through clenched teeth.

She kissed my ear, rubbing, always rubbing my cock.

'Do you mind if I take him then, just to destroy him? Do you mind if i drain his young prick and then yawn?'

Dear god, that was almost too much. I nearly spurted!

'Of course, ' she mused teasing her fingers around my heavy balls, and up and down my stiff shaft, 'if you went down on me afterwards and licked his mess, then he would have won...wouldn't he Dave?'

I fucked her then. i had to. She had driven me mad with those dirty, taunting ideas. I pushed her forward over the bed, so her tits swing, and i thumped my cock inside her with the most brutal thrusts. 'You teasing fucking bitch!' i growled as i jqgged inside her.

Next morning, she came down to breakfast in a little leather skirt that thought it was a slouch belt. Honest, there was nothing to it. When she walked towards the table you saw her hips move beneath the leather. On top of the black wee skirt, she wore a black boob tube and a leather cord boho pendant necklace. Her tits looked as though they were off on holiday because the top barely contained them.

'Neat pendant' i said pecking her on the cheek as she sat down beside me at the breakfast table. She glanced at brat boy.

'Richard gave it to me, for the festival. He said with my little leather jacket i would look like a rock chick.'

The dirty little fucker grinned. He looked as though he'd remembered our get together anniversary and had gifted Emma whilst i cast around for excuses. I grimaced.

'Still a nice pendant Emma babe, despite the source. You're an ingratiating little fuck wit ain't you?!' i sneered at him.

There i thought. Emma smiled, she loved it. She loved it setting me off about brat boy. Last night, as I'd banged into her I said she could take him if she wanted, but it would be a dire disappointment.

We finished breakfast and she kissed the little shit, a thank you for the pendant. His hands grabbed her arse and pulled her close to him like he was some black lothario. She didn't smack his hands away did she. She was working the minds.

Our carriage was near the front end of the train, and i was carrying most of the gear. I'd got the mandolin with me, and some music sheets i hoped to hawk around. Brat boy was travelling light, just a holdall and he walked ahead of me with Emma. I called him brat boy, of course i did, he was so young. But side by side with my girl, I had tio admit it, he was taller than her and broader chested than i recalled. Gymn weights i thought. The little bastard was a gym weasel. I stowed the gear in the over head locker and by the time i saty down, I saw them opposite me, the other side of the formica topped table. They were side by side, his hand beneath the surface. He was in by the window and she was snug in close.

I gave Emm my 'over here, to master' look and she glanced out of the window. No, that wouldn't work today would it? I'd been meant to explode in her hand last night and the cocky little madam resented it., She checked her watch, we were leaving on time.

'Need a coffee Dave, you fetching them darling?' she asked.

'We've only just had breakfast!' i reminded her.

'Still...' she said petulantly.

The brat boy smirked. I thought to myself, you're a fucking siren Emma babe. You're a right cock tease. i also liked it. I would have liked it more had the little bastard not smirked.

Half of London was queing for coffee in the dining car that morning. I made polite conversation. Yeah, going up for the festival. Taking my stupid nephew with me. You had to educate them somehow! The woman smiled. 'They think we're old at thirty!' she said. Well I didn't. Brat boy had ordered black coffee. The woman watched me as I spat into the liquid and popped the lid back on the cup. She pulled a 'that's not very nice face'.

I mused on the way back,. Emm, you're not going to fuck him, surely? His bloody ego would soar like a Zeppelin. He claim thst Unc Dave must surely be in terminal decline. Forward through two carriages, past a myriad passengers. i almost passed our reserved seats because when i gort there, they were damned well empty. Christ, they'd left the train i thought! No, that was impossible. There hadn't been a station, there hadn't even been a pause on the line. i glanced at the old woman across the aisle and gave her my 'where'd they go?' expression. She studied me for a moment, remembered that i had sat near her and said, 'he's taken his girlfriend for a leg stretch.'

'She's not his fucking girlfriend!' I snapped.

The old girl started. Several other passengers did too. That wasn't very nice either, was it! I sat down. I wasn't chasing the p[air of them was I. i wasn't some bloody mongrel in desperate search for its owner.

'They were holding hands, that was all,' said the old girl by way of explanation.

i nodded and felt sick to my stomach. 'Sorry for swearing' i said with a grimace. 'I'm busking at the festival and feeling stressed.'

The old woman smiled. 'The young man told me that he has a band. he plays electric base', she said conversationally. He thinks the young lady should tour with his band. Are they any good?' she asked.

'Terrible, they're terrible' i lied. I didn't know that brat boy had a band. I didn't know that he posed around a stage with base guitar on his crotch.

The old girl smiled, 'oh youth!' she smiled, 'but he looks full of vim, i must say'.

Well he would, wouldn't be. The young fucker was full of hope. At last the bitch that he wanted was wearing his pendant. That signalled something, huh? That said something to the human soul.

After ten minutes and no return, the coffee was cold. Don't believe the claims about styrofoam cups, it ain't true.

'They're forgotten about you' old girl smiled apologetically. I must have looked pretty sad or something. i'd been checking my watch after all. I said to her,

'Listen, do you have a mobile phone?'

She showed me her neolithic model. I handed her my business card. 'Listen, can you call me if they return, i need to check something with them quickly.'

'Don't they carry phones?' the old girl asked.

No,. I didn't want to ring Emma. i didn't want to sound desperate. so I lied,

'He doesn't and Emma forever leaves her's in the carry all. Stupid i know but....'

i was up and out of the seat before i could finish the excuse. I heard her say, 'alright then' and made my way forward. They hadn't passed me in the train to the rear, they could only be forward. There was only one more carriage and then the driver himself! I hurried on. Now, for pity's sake now, i needed to stop this. It was bloody stupid. Emma, you have to stop this!

'Do you mind?!' asked some old fart as i brushed past him down the corridor.

'Not particularly' i snapped back.

They had to be forward. They would be hanging around an exit door. Perhaps brat boy would be mooning at her. Perhaps she would have her arms about his fucking neck! This had to stop now!

I reached the last of the toilets. it was the swish sort with a sliding door. God, i hated those things. What if they just peeled open when you were doing kermit impressions on the bog? i almost stepped past it but i heard just one word.

'God!'

I paused. it was a husky female voice. i drew a breath.

'god...oh Ricky!' came the voice again.

i looked about. No one was actually waiting to use the toilet. There was just me and two Chinese tourists probably on their way up to Edinburgh looking for ancestors. They'll find your clan kilt for you there, wherever you're from! The Chinese couple smiled. i blushed. Leaning hard against the toilet wall i could hear what went on within.

Slup, slup, slup, slup, going faster and faster with little mewling moans and groans en route. i pictured Emma leaning forward over the pan and brat boy driving his cock up her. It would be naked. He said that once, Emma wasn't the kind of girl to tolerate a sheath.

Slup, slup, slup, slup, the noises continued. Emma was gasping now. she was taking it full length.

Do you reckon Chinese tourists speak good English? I didn't know. I wanted to knock on the door and demand 'stop!' I felt like smashing the young bastard;/s face in! What then? i thought about calling them but then Emm's phone would ring in the toilet and the tourists would guess. They would always guess.

Let it happen then. He was just a fuck. She was going to use him and dismiss him. but that was later in the week right? She didn't sound exactly in control right now.

'You like it Emm, you like it?' i heard the bastard crowing.

'Yes, god yes!' she gasped.

'Better than the other might when Dave was out? You like a train snack babe?' he growled.

'Christ, just give it me. please! ' she almost screamed.

The elderly tourists pointed to highland cows grazing in a Hertfordshire meadow. They must have been migrants I thought. I smiled at the torists and they smiled at me.

'A bit far south, Scottish cattle' i said, by way of explanation.

They stared at me blankly. They didn't speak English!

I tapped quietly on the door, and the noise of fucking paused.

'Fuck off, i'm not finished;' growled the brat boy.

I felt desperate. I couldn't go back and sit down like a lemon. I felt ripped open. It wasn't the first time. The bloody pendant and the teasing last night. Emma you fucking cheating little bitch.

'Look, its me Richard. I'm not going to make a fuss. This week, we'll all hang loose. This week we'll go bohemian...' I pleaded.

Silence. i imagined them looking at one another urgently. this was awkward. But posession is none tenths of the law....isn't it?

'You get in here and lick her clean when i'm finished' i heard him say.

I shuddered.

'Fuck off back to the seats then' said brat boy when i hadn't answered. 'I'll take her off you anyhow!' Brat boy was super confident.

'No, please, not that! Please don't! I love you Emm' i pleaded.

Down the far end of rthe carriage the guard was idly checking tickets and telling people about Scotland. To my reliefs he seemed to be heading the other way.

'Well?' came fhe demand.

'OK, for pity's sake!' i pleaded.

The Chinese couple had spotted alpacas in the next field. The world was coming to England.

'You lick her tits whilst we fuck' demanded the arrogant bastard nephew.

The Chinese man gestured as if i was crossing my legs to go in. He nodded and smiled.

'Please Emm, don't leave me. i can't handle it. for pity's sake!' I begged.

'You lick tits, I take her and she's mine all week Dave. You lick her cdunt clean on camera afterwards, and she can decide later who she really wants' gloated my nemesis.

I yearned for Emma to snap 'stop!' She didn't. I pictured her with his thick cock inside her, needing to climax and annoyed as hell about the interruption. She said nothing. I heard only her gasping breath.

'Alright, let me in. I won't fight it!' i snarled.

'Look Mr, there, a fox yes!' said the Chinese man pointing out the window.

The door slid open and i slipped inside. The smell of sex was obvious.

'On your knees' barked the upstart. He snapped the words.

Emma glanced at me, she was completely delirious.

'Her tits... now! demanded the shit.

I pulled down her boob tube and her breasts dropped free. Her nipples were as hard as door stops.

I started to lick.