Off The Shoulder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't just sit there. Emma needs her face-fucked and you will have a better view as well."

Their strange, lock-step vocals deeply unsettled me. They conveyed almost a feeling of possession, of some malevolent spirit controlling them both. Nevertheless, I did as instructed. Part of me wanted to run screaming from the room. The bigger part wanted to throat Emma. And then fuck Lily's ass. I wanted her ass so bad.

Emma's head was lying off the back of the pillow, and she now tilted it backwards and opened her mouth. I knelt across her, and pushed my rigid cock down, angling it between her widespread lips.

"That's good Andy, we want it. Now deeper, we can take it."

Only Lily spoke, for obvious reasons, but Emma's deeper tones were still seamlessly entwined with her lilting higher notes. What the fuck had I got myself into, apart from Emma's mouth, that is?

Desire got the better of good judgement, and it wasn't even a close game. Feeling I had permission, I thrust forward and down into Emma. I could see her exposed throat bulge as she accepted me.

"Good boy. Just how we like it. Now let me show you another thing we like."

Lily had been crouched motionless above the huge strap-on. I was impressed with her core strength. Now she simply let gravity take over, and dropped in one sudden movement onto the dildo, which disappeared into the depths of her rectum. The word impaled is over used in a sexual context. But this was an impalement, if ever there had been one. I hadn't seen any lube being used, maybe she had applied some when getting changed. Lily smiled the same crooked smile as Emma and started to fuck her own ass cowgirl. As she did, she provocatively held a single finger to her parted lips. Hardly opening them, she breathed words to me, in her and Emma's voices.

"See, Andy. We are both nastily little sluts. It's just Lily hides it a bit better. Now Lily wants to cum, and Emma wants your seed inside her throat."

I began to fuck Emma's throat as Lily thumped into her loins, driving the red monster deep into her. She put a hand on the floor, and angled herself backwards, giving me the most perfect view of her asshole being stretched and her partly open pink pussy above. I wanted it to be me plunging into her tight hole instead. With the other hand, she found her clit, and began to massage it in a circular motion.

"That's it, fuck our throat, while we fuck our ass."

The combination voice had ceased to freak me out, I had no idea what was happening and just went with it. I had cum for Lily not so long ago, but the tingling feelings started again, and escalated. Emma's throat was as tight and moist as a well-lubricated male masturbator, and that's just how I used it. Leaning forward to get a better angle, I pulled the catsuit to either side, revealing Emma's breasts, each nipple with a platinum bar running through it. Somehow, I had been expecting that. I held the sides of each between finger and thumb, and pulled up, twisting a little. Emma writhed beneath me, and I fucked her face even harder.

"Twist harder, fuck us harder. We love it."

Emma and Lily's conjoined voices were breathless. I could see Lily's chest begin to heave as she sodomized herself and started to rub her clit furiously. Moisture trickled from her vaginal opening. I twisted Emma's nipple bars to 90 degrees and pulled up harder. I used her throat like a tight vagina, fucking her remorselessly. Sweat covered me, my own chest was now heaving, both with exertion and desire. Lily closed her eyes and began to moan. She started to finger her sopping wet pussy.

"That's right, make us cum. Make us cum."

Lily began to spasm, and her chest flushed betraying the ecstasy she was feeling. I felt an intolerable heat rise up my cock, followed by intense muscle contractions as cum was squeezed down my shaft and burst into Emma's throat.

Lily threw herself forward onto Emma's body as she climaxed. And then something else happened. Looking at her shoulder blades below me, the skin began to ripple, and then bulge. Horrified and immobile, I watched as her skin split, and blood flowed from the gashes. Gashes through which something was trying to emerge. My mind raced to any number of horror movie scenarios, but it most reminded me of a chick fighting to break out of its egg. Then she violently lifted her torso to vertical, and spread out her arms, head lolling back, as if being crucified. With a wet, flapping, whooshing sound, wings unfurled on either side of her body, and spread wide. Beautiful, white wings, angelic wings, but bloodstained. Lily's eyes were tight shut dealing with the intensity of what seemed like a second orgasm.

This had all happened in seconds. As I looked on aghast, my cock -- now on autopilot -- continued to spurt into Emma. I could feel her still sucking greedily. Then I cried aloud and pulled back rapidly. My cock flicked out of her mouth, and a last spurt landed across her brow. I had suddenly felt a sharp pain in each of my thighs. Looking down I saw the reason. Speaking through gurgled cum, Emma, now just in her own voice, spoke.

"That's right, cutie. I'm a horny little bitch."

Emma dissolved in laughter as I gawped at the horns which now adorned her head. She shifted slightly, and a thin, barbed tail snaked out from under her body. Some dim vestige of meaning began to dawn on my addled brain.

"But you're a... and she's a..."

Still pinned down by Lily's body, which was in turn transfixed butterfly-like on her giant dildo, Emma twisted her torso, lent on her elbow, and surveyed me in deep amusement.

"I'm a bit of a demon in the sheets, Andy, and Lily is quite the angelic girl. Opposites you might say, two sides of the same coin, is what I think."

Lily continued, also now in just her own voice, eyes open, but looking slightly glazed.

"I'm not really an angel. Not anymore. I guess I'm a fallen angel."

She sounded wistful. Emma was more upbeat.

"And, as no one ever tried to put this devil on a pedestal, I had nowhere to fall. Now off me bitch, I want to stand up."

Lily pulled herself up and off of Emma's strap-on and stood up. During her slow elevation, I had seen that her asshole was trying desperately to close, but not quite managing it. Despite everything, I felt desire rise in me again. This couldn't be normal, not that much was normal about the evening. Lily seemed to guess my thoughts.

"Don't worry. You aren't going to always have an erection 24 x 7. It's just we have this... effect... on guys. Isn't it every man's fantasy to be a stud satisfying multiple women? Well you can tonight."

Emma picked up the conversation as she stood and put her arm round Lily. Her tail coiled behind her. It seemed to be prehensile.

"That's right. You have paid for us, and we are at your disposal. Don't worry, I might be a demon, but neither of us is evil. Girl demons have a rather undeserved reputation. The guys can be assholes, just like human men, but we mostly just want to have fun. You know, like the song."

My vocal cords seemed to have lost elasticity at this point and so she continued.

"It's OK. This isn't a trick to steal your mortal soul. Souls don't even exist, that's organized religion BS. You have paid to fuck us, and you can fuck us."

I managed to squeak out a trembling OK. It had been one thing fucking two reasonably cute girls, who could have been sisters. Quite another to have carnal knowledge of angels and demons. Lily took over.

"I know you have questions. We will answer them later. But honestly, I really want you to ass-fuck me. See Emma here has turned me into a little anal whore, and I really want your cum inside me. You don't need a condom, in fact I insist you don't use one. You can't catch human diseases from either me or Emma, we are not... well... human. So don't worry about that."

Prudence suggested compliance. Who knew what powers these beings possessed? Lily seemed to be contemplating something. Then apparently made her mind up.

"See, to be honest, I don't just want your cum, Andy. I need it. I'll explain later. If you like us, we could even make this a regular thing. I'd love that, and you'd really be helping me out."

Of course this raised new questions, but I had been lusting after Lily's hole all night. Now she was offering it to me on a plate. It was surely only polite to accept. I'd take a chance on that and worry about the small print later. I finally found my voice and tried to sound more confident than I felt.

"Lily, I want you to take off your bra and panties and then to bend over."

I paused, unsure if this was what I really wanted, then -- taking a deep breath -- said it out loud.

"And Emma, I want you to peg me while I ass-fuck Lily."

There. I had said it. Another itch scratched. I'd asked Helen if she was interested, and got a flat no. I'd fantasized about requesting that Alexa do that to me if we met again. And, in recent weeks, I'd cum many times to videos of guys being ass-fucked by girls. Now I wanted to try it for real. At least I thought so.

Emma almost purred in her deep voice.

"Game on, bitch."

--

Emma unclipped Lily's bra, letting it fall. Her small breasts were pert and her puffy nipples unadorned.

"I keep telling her she should get some piercings, but will she listen?"

Lily, who had folded her wings close to her back, ignored Emma, and instead stared straight into my eyes as her friend undressed her. This was a much sexier idea than Lily just stripping herself. My cock had remained rigid through all the revelations, the girls' work undoubtedly, but whether through supernatural powers or preternatural sexiness was unclear to me. As Lily's pale, petite body was revealed to me, I seemed to get even harder.

Now Emma crouched and pulled Lily's panties down over her stockings. Her tail lashed in what I assume was a sign of her own arousal. Emma also looked at me, and then parted Lily's labia and began to lick. I was half expecting Emma's tongue to be serpent-like, but it seemed humanoid. Lily half closed her eyes and sighed deeply as Emma entered her vagina. Resuming eye contact with me, she squeezed both of her breasts. Pushing her tiny mounds to form a modest cleavage. Then she put her right index finger in her mouth and sucked theatrically on it. When she spoke, her musical voice was like honey.

"Come on big boy. I know what you want."

Emma turned her and, as much as I was taken by the perfection of her nude butt, her feathered appendages also did something to me. You're going to sodomize an actual angel. This has to be a dream. Emma now bent her partner forward, and Lily gripped her ankles, looking back at me around her legs. Emma wisely stepped back and with the same rushing of wind, Lily extended her wings. Framed by them, her still gaping asshole awaited my attention. Emma knelt in front of me, and licked my cock; more focused on lubrication than stimulation. She turned, and ran her tongue sloppily around Lily's quivering ring, then nodded at me, her head movement accentuated by her two-inch horns.

I stepped forward, standing between Lily's parted legs. I couldn't resist stroking her silky wings, which sent a shudder through her body. Then I angled the head of my cock towards her anal opening. When I had ass-fucked the other escort, I had struggled to get inside her. It was new to me and she was tight. Lily's open ring offered no such obstacles. My glans popped in easily, but then she tightened her muscles on me. Her sphincter felt like fingers squeezing my shaft.

"Give me all of it, Andy."

This was music to my ears, and I lunged forwards. Probably clumsily, probably too quickly. I was an anal beginner. But Lily squealed in pleasure, her head jerking involuntarily upwards, and I found myself fucking her hard before any conscious decision had been taken. She was silky smooth and oh so tight. Despite having filled both her and Emma's throats with cum just recently, the stimulation was intense, and I wasn't sure how long I could last.

Then I had a distraction. I felt Emma stroke my backside. Then slip a finger between my butt-cheeks. I had asked for this, but now I felt scared. I had played with my ass before, but never with anything as thick or long as Emma's strap-on. I told myself that Lily had taken it with relish and ease, then I wasn't an angel. I tried to focus on Lily and the moans and sighs that my pounding was leading to. Then I felt something slippery being spread on my sphincter. Spittle or lube, it was hard to tell. Maybe demon spittle was lube.

Then I gasped as Emma pushed a finger into me. She had long nails and it scraped the sides of my rectum, but without massive pain. Apparently, this was warm-up enough, as next I felt a broad pressure and knew that she was pushing the tip of her dildo hard against my asshole. I felt myself resisting, tightening. Then Emma grabbed my hips and my resistance was futile against her surprising strength. I screamed loudly, but she was in me now. The pain of sudden penetration abated and I began to adjust. I began to feel a deeply pleasant fullness, which only increased as she pushed more and more of her plastic cock into my depths.

I had stopped fucking Lily while Emma inserted herself, but now the demon began to move my hips. Forward to push into Lily, backward to take more of her strap-on. I was torn between the slippery, but frictional, tightness of Lily's ass, and the unrelenting probing of my butt-hole by Emma. I closed my eyes, my head tilted to the ceiling, and surrendered myself. Surrendered to Emma driving my cock into Lily's angelic ass. Surrendered to Emma fucking my hole deeply and roughly. Surrendered to the impossibly extreme dual stimulation. Surrendered to pumping what felt like pints of semen into Lily, while Emma angled her strap-on to expertly massage my prostate. In retrospect, my animal screams and roars as I came must have scared the occupants of the adjoining rooms rigid, if they had been unlucky enough to be in residence.

Utterly spent, and over-stimulated, I just collapsed onto Lily, Emma's cock slipping out of my cavity, before she also joined our messy, sweaty, three-way huddle on the floor.

--

We were still for a while. Breathing heavily. Recovering. I guess even other-worldly entities can get tired. Then I sat up, still nude, but finally with no erection. My earlier fear had subsided. It was hard to be scared of two such obliging sluts, regardless of their extra appendages. I had questions, and the girls had promised answers. We all really needed to shower, but that could wait.

"So you said you would explain. I just had the best sex in my life with a girl with horns and a tail, and another with wings. What the fuck is with that? You said that you'd like it if I became a regular. That sounds pretty cool, but I want to know what I'm getting in to."

Emma started.

"Well, I guess it's my fault really. Then I'm a demon, it's my nature. You've heard this Austrian dude's theories about the id and super-ego, right? The id is about desire and instinct and fuck the consequences. The super-ego is about the consequences not being fucked, the killjoy part of the psyche. Of course I may be a little biased in my descriptions."

Lily chimed in.

"Totally biased. The super-ego is protective, the id destructive. Anyway, I'm not having this argument with you again, Emma."

Emma looked a little sulky, and bit her lip. Finding she quite liked the feeling, she did it again, and some blood tricked down her chin, to her evident delight. Lily sighed.

"So, the Austrian dude had sort of an insight. But he didn't understand how this works. Each human has two entities allocated to it, one by Heaven, one by Hell. By the way, what you guys seem to think about the two places is messed up. There is no above and below, the two cities adjoin. It's like Minneapolis and Saint Paul. You can wander from one to the other any time. It's just their mayors have rather different ways of running each municipality. Oh, and by the way, God isn't in Heaven; She kinda sits above both cities, the mayors both answer to Her. She's like the state Governor, or something."

My mind was struggling to take much of this on board, but I did my best not to look like a total idiot as I listened.

"The heavenly entity is all about reason and consideration. The hellish one is about chaos and selfishness."

Emma could no longer restrain herself and interrupted.

"Or about bureaucracy versus freedom."

She had addressed this to Lily, but now turned to me.

"Look, Lily and I could try to score points off of each other all night. Let's just say the simple black and white view of Hell and Heaven that is prevalent here is not quite right. Things are a bit more complicated. Do you agree with that, Lily?"

Lily nodded in a conciliatory manner. Emma kissed her cheek and turned back to me again.

"So, obviously, we are on different teams; she's Super-ego Girl and I'm Id-Woman. The idea is that a balance is achieved, and the human makes good decisions. Your psychology guy introduced the ego as a mediator, but, in reality, that's just the human deciding what to do."

Emma giggled, suddenly very amused.

"You have them too. Your demon is called Francois and your angel is called Kevin. Yeah, strange name for an angel, I agree. I dated Francois for a while, before I decided to stick to girls."

She nudged Lily with her elbow, and the angel giggled too.

"So we were allocated to this girl. I sit on one shoulder, Lily on the other. We are meant to provide advice and ne'er the twain shall meet."

Something struck me.

"Hang on. I have to ask. Is the reason that you look so similar...?"

Emma nodded.

"... that we both resemble our human? Yeah, that's right. So, speaking of appearance, just look at Lily. How could any demon girl resist her?"

The two kissed, it got a little heated, and I found my cock beginning to stir once more.

"Mmm... such an angel. Now where was I? Oh yes, I sort of wandered over to the other shoulder one day and introduced myself. She was a bit shy, reluctant to even talk to me. But I persisted."

"You fucking tied me up is what you did, Emma. Be honest."

"OK, there may have been some rope-like attributes to our first date."

Lily scoffed.

"Yeah, maybe I wasn't the most considerate of girls, not at first. But I'm a demon. You can't judge me by human or heavenly morality. It wasn't rape. Lily is stronger than she looks. She could have stopped me, stopped me with ease. But she didn't."

"No I didn't, I guess I wanted it. I'd maybe always wanted it. I'm not sure I was really cut out to be an angel."

"So, after a bumpy start, we both found we kinda liked each other. More than like actually."

The two girls held hands and -- as they had done earlier -- spoke in harmonious unison.

"We're a couple."

It was actually heart-warming. Even Emma was blushing a little, and Lily had gone bright red.

"The thing is, our timing was off. We ended up fucking when our human had a big decision to make. Neither of us were really focused on the job and... and I might have gagged Lily, just a little bit."

Lily picked up from her partner.

"These things get noticed. Reports are filed. Her management couldn't care less of course, but mine were kinda pissed. I'd broken the Angelic Code by letting a demon fuck me. Emma claimed that it wasn't my fault, and that she had forced me, but they knew that wasn't true. Also, I had failed in my duty to our human. As a result she had fucked her boyfriend at work; something that could have got them both fired."

Emma squeezed Lily's shoulder in a comforting manner and picked up the story.

"So she was found guilty of gross indecency, and gross negligence. We tried to argue that our human never listened to Lily anyway, but that didn't help. The punishment was for her to be exiled to Earth. And so here we are."