Off The Shoulder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused.

"But why are you here? I thought your management didn't care."

"They didn't. My line manager was delighted that I'd compromised an angel. She said that I had a pass from the mayor of Hell to do what I like as a reward. I chose to leave with Lily. See I had become rather fond of her. That's not really the demon way, but I guess she'd rather compromised me too."

Maybe it was these, all too human, aspects of the girls' lives, but I began to feel more comfortable around them. To like them maybe, not just as the two most fuckable girls I had ever met, but as people.

"So it's a bit Shakespearian, sort of a Juliet and Juliet."

At least Lily got my rather poor joke.

"Very funny, but yeah, I guess so."

Emma went on.

"Something that's less of a laughing matter is Lily's health here. Now Hell is pretty pragmatic, there is no problem me being here, I'm just fine. But Heaven has this fucked up system. Angels are sustained by God's Divine Grace and Lily is cut off from it here. That means..."

She stroked Lily's hair as she spoke.

"That means that it was a death sentence sending her here. She'll just wither away in time. They are such judgmental assholes in Heaven. And Hell gets a bad rap. We'd never screw one of our own like that."

Lily lent her head on Emma's shoulder.

"But then Emma worked something out. She's the brains of the team. Tell him, Emma."

"So, I thought about this a lot. It was pretty much all I thought about when we first arrived. And while I thought, I could see Lily getting weaker. It concentrates the mind. And then it hit me, humans are created in God's likeness. That makes them vessels of Divine Grace. All I needed to do was to work out a way to extract it and Lily would be fine."

"It was a brainwave by Emma for sure. But then she wanted to exsanguinate people, and I wasn't so sure I liked that idea. So I thought of an alternative. Semen."

"Semen? Really?"

"Yes, Andy, semen. Semen is rich in Divine Grace. And you don't have to kill anyone to get it. We are still getting used to this quasi-human anatomy we have landed up in, but we figured it would be most potent if delivered direct to my digestive tract."

Suddenly I began to understand.

"So you need to have unprotected oral and anal sex? And pretty regularly, I assume."

"Precisely"

The girls answered in their combined voice. Then just Lily spoke.

"Andy, you were our first. You just saved my life. Thank you."

--

Emma and Lily went on to explain some other stuff. Emma had come up with a second idea, setting up a sperm bank. It was a legitimate business and, by skimming off just a little of the deposits, Lily could be artificially inseminated regularly. Though she said that she'd still like to get some doses naturally.

The problem was that they needed capital and lots of it. Lily had suggested the oldest profession and, unsurprisingly, Emma was on board with that. It killed two birds with one stone, a way to save up for their clinic and to give Lily her life-saving medicine. Of course their plan was reliant on finding punters who wanted oral and anal, and who would be OK to bareback.

"We did some research and picked this conference. And you were our first target. Sorry to put it that way."

"That's OK. It actually makes me feel kinda proud to be helping."

Emma grinned.

"You can see why we want to find regulars as well. You have topped Lily up, but it won't last indefinitely. You're from out of town. So we either need to relocate, or to find some local clients."

Lily spoke.

"Even if you could fuck me regularly, then I'd still need others. It takes a lot of cum to fuel one angel."

I paused and weighed things up.

"Look, I like you both. I have an idea. I've got a place. It's just me, and so not that big. But I have some savings. My attorney says I'll be OK, even after the divorce. Helen works and we have no children."

I had the girls' attention.

"So, how about I splash out on a bigger place? One we could share. One big enough for you to entertain clients. We could be partners. And, well..."

"You'd still like to fuck us as much as possible?"

They answered in chorus.

"Well... yeah. I'd like that a lot."

Emma replied, Lily nodding as she did.

"This could be the start of a beautiful friendship."

"And, I want to make sure that Lily is really OK. You know full HPs. Perhaps another dose?"

Emma bent forward and started to suck me to full erection. Lily lay on her back, parted her legs, and pulled her butt-cheeks apart ready for her medication.

--

THE END

Emma & Lily will return in Heaven And Hole

--

Endnotes & Acknowledgements

  • Emma and Lily first appeared (in an uncredited, metaphorical cameo) in my quasi-autobiographical story, Desire. Among other things, this featured Emma fucking Lily in the ass with an appropriately devilish red strap-on. I liked the idea of the pair and, particularly having just collaborated with Djmac1031 on the equally demonic The Devil And Angel Em, decided to let them loose in the real world. I hope you enjoyed the result.

  • As had been the case with his story, Djmac1031 was my partner in crime. This time our roles were reversed, me writing, him reviewing and suggesting ideas. This is fast becoming a very productive partnership.

  • Thanks also to my boyfriend, for so many things, but, in particular, for providing some color around business conferences. This story is obviously not about him, at least I very much hope not!